Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. So the new character: Gold Asset Chairman Oh wants to take over WHAT?? Take over Aura Group? OMG I’m done. Why do the new people in this drama want Aura Group that bad?
  3. LOL ... his picture is from the “White lie” MV (one of my most beloved songs from him ;-)
  4. More stills from Shanghai Roadshow Credit as tagged.
  5. Someone made a selfie with Soyeon and PD. *** Soyeon and Jong Hyun inthe latest episode of JTBC variety show "Let`s eat dinner together"
  6. What a surprise. If this is true then wow. Better pay special attention to it. I really like the cover.
  7. @gets0meairthe title of SYJ previous drama with MH is Personal Taste ... and regarding Legend of The Blue Sea, although I watched the drama the story didn’t really catch my attention (I watched the drama bcoz of the casts) ...
  8. He's definitely gonna be the new standard model for all male leads, and gotta learn from him. It's a rare GOLD to find RYAN GOLD, no other Ryan Gold can be replaced. After re-watching episodes back and forth, I love the one he wore during Episode 6, pastel pink and light bluish collared shirt. But seems like the latest one he wore in Episode 13, black and white tuxedo literally blew me off, looking so good on it. Which one is your favourite? This literally blew me off~ We need to keep this thread going~!!
  9. Really fun seeing DH playing with Chanel brand-she must be dreaming to be the female brand ambassador. Well you had L'oreal and Levi before, but they took back the former bc of your associations. But no harm trying. That's how it is supposed to be. I saw one of the girl maybe stylist or PR who followed Wookie to France had the same colour and collection of Boy Chanel handbag which is 100% similar to the one DH show off weeks before. Seems like all Wookie's female buddies are showered with Chanel lately. Seems like the grey color is an exclusive collection. And the Chanel sandal DH wore in the last Xionghonshu video a bit costly for a sandal, knowing how frugal she is.
  10. 680 @kokodus ~ the synopsis reminds me of veer-zaara!! LOL
  11. I didn't watch the EP yet but from the teaser, did he say he is a father? Seems like that's the secret he is keeping. It seems like the boyfriend and him know each other and they are on the same basketball team. This is gonna be awkward for sure. From the preview, she is already saying let's take a break. I hope she completely breaks up with her boyfriend before she starts to date him.
  12. I am all for more wuxia/kung fu scenes!! Although, I personally feel the scene of Wuji remembering his and MM encounter while looking at the box should not be cut as it was quite impactful to build foundation of his deep attraction and feeling for her. I was thinking, I remembered in the sshaolin scene when XX has been rescued out of the pit from the three monks, when he heard ZZR, the way he said her name at that time make me wonder, perhaps in the uncut version he knew of her bad deeds? The way he say her name initially seemed quite angry.
  13. @bedifferent @stroppyse Are you guys ready to see Oppa in uniform??? A North Korean officer at that. LOL. I can't wait...... https://www.soompi.com/article/1326375wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-confirm-for-new-drama-from-writer-of-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea -2
  1. Load more activity