Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Wow! I finally got time to watch episode 3! I love it, the drama has a lot of substance, the story is unfolding the story of each character and that brings clarity. I now understand the story of the oppa friend, and his relationship with DM. I also like that the drama is telling the story of fangirling and idols and giving us understanding on the ideas of all those coincidences that could be wrong and damaging! The experience of DM work life and the owner, the misuse of power of the rich! I really love the scene where DM was musing in the museum instead of going home and RG saw her. They both sat together and reflect on art, and paintings. ‘I am great’ because I am alive! I get that statement! I have a wedding this weekend which I am about to go to now, I will hopefully watch episode 4 tonight or tomorrow. Thanks @turtlegirland others who have been giving us the recap and their own takes on the drama so far. I enjoyed reading all your inputs since Wednesday, my RL has been demanding lately. PMY and KJW have been great, their acting is on point!
  3. Definitely can't get this HSDS version (WJ and MM) out of my head. Same here nothing nowadays dramas can have this kind of affect to me. We probably need a group psychiatrist therapy.
  4. @ryotatao9495 It doesn't seem like Tao has any projects at the moment. I hope the jobs will come eventually since I don't want Tao to get worried or sad about this. I'm hoping for some hints too. @liemmeciau Ryota was filming Anikoma at that time so he probably didn't have enough time to rest.
  5. Not yet. Catching up with Beautiful World first. 696
  6. Hahaha. So true. I looked at the writer credits, he also wrote God's Quiz season 1-4. So this is not his first serial kdrama. I read the majority of God's Quiz main cast maintained even in the recent season 5. Omoooo..Seo is the cover for OST 6! ctto Ost 6 official videoclip
  7. 190421 NCT 127 VLIVE https://www.vlive.tv/video/124760
  8. haha sounds like an expensive cast. Although, maybe it'll turn out to be good bromance. Chief Kim can do some of the thinking since Hae Il is more action person.
  9. That give me creep , worried about my DoRi for second , I don’t care about the other .. I miss that child , need more scenes about him @newyee the rate story going , if we ask NJ remember you love SH , his reply would be like what love , so his love / hate around everyone is like a dice , one time we get this , other time we got the other @lu09 it would have been fun, if SH sister fall for NJ - these writer don’t like my crazy in love story line
  10. well I guess she never thought that it would be this tacky... so does KJW. suddenly I feel sorry for KJW cuz this is his 1st romcom and it turns out like that... what I can say I still blame the HPL writer
  11. Muahahaaa..... Just dropping by for adding some juice on our big oppa's thread!! It's said to be one of his movies!! https://daegorr.wordpress.com/2013/08/12/kmovie-review-차형사-runway-cop/ My dear friend, don't worry about him too much!! He will be back looking hotter than ever! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybvEpvSQP4w
  12. Since its the same writer, can we have a FP and Chief Kim crossover? I don't know if I can handle Hae Il, Chief Kim, Hwang and bobby on my screennnnnnnn!!! I envision Chief Kim and Hae Il will butt heads often. Det Goo will try to be their peacemaker. If Junho and Kim Sun Ho(dimples) can join it would be awesome. Hahaha
  13. Thanks to the fan-highlight on twitter: Byunghun & Minjung seen at Paradise City Gala Dinner Party (4/20?). Not a clear photo, though. Source: Pyung Yong Park
  14. @sushilicious @triplem if I do Hwang egg , would take me next year to finish it kang & scary face for my cat
  1. Load more activity

Announcements