All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 7 best Kim Bum TV Shows to binge-watch this weekend: Tale of the Nine-Tailed, Boys Over Flowers, and more Check out this comprehensive list of 7 best Kim Bum TV Shows that will make you fall in love with his versatile acting skills. Today, let’s check out some of the best Kim Bum TV Shows that will make you fall in love with him even more. He is one of the most beloved Korean actors who has established a prolific acting career spanning over a decade. Whether it is his commendable acting skills, stylish demeanor, or irresistible charm, viewers can’t help but be completely captivated by his on-screen presence. In addition, this K-drama heartthrob is certainly a versatile actor, whose diverse roles are frequently lauded by the fans. 1. Boys Over Flowers Cast: Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, Koo Hye Sun, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Joon Director: Jeon Ki Sang Runtime: 60 minutes ( average per episode) Seasons: 1 Release Date: January 5, 2009 Boys Over Flowers is considered one of the most popular K-dramas of all time, which also landed actor Kim Bum his breakout role. In this famed Hallyu drama, he stars as So Yi Jung, a playboy casanova with adorable charm and a member of the school-wide-famed group F4 alongside Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyung Joong, and Kim Joon. His character was met with one of the most interesting transformations in Boys Over Flowers. A womanizer who turned into a complete lover at the end of the drama didn’t fail to leave a significant mark on the viewers’ minds. Furthermore, Kim Bum’s heart-fluttering chemistry with actress Kim Sae Ron still lives in the history of rom-com dramas. 2. Tale of the Nine-Tailed Cast: Lee Dong Wook, Kim Bum, Jo Bo Ah, Kim Young Ji Director: Kang Shin Hyo Runtime: 70 minutes ( average per episode) Seasons: 1 Release Date: October 7, 2020 Kim Bum’s role in the highly-rated K-drama Tale of the Nine-Tailed was considered his glorious return to a high-budget series, which portrayed him in the light of a protagonist character. In this fantasy mystery drama, the actor transforms into Lee Rang, a half-blood gumiho (nine-tailed fox), a creature from popular Korean folklore. He is also the half-brother of Lee Dong Wook’s character Lee Yeon, who himself is a 1000-year-old gumiho and a former mountain spirit. The duo shares a love-hate brotherhood. After being abandoned by his mother, Lee Rang was saved by Lee Yeon, leading him to harbor respect for him. But when his older brother also abandoned him for personal reasons, he became hateful towards him, causing much mischief. A prequel of this popular drama was also released in 2023, named Tale of the Nine-tailed 1938, where Kim Bum reprised his role. 3. Ghost Doctor Cast: Kim Bum, Rain, Uee, Song Na Eun Director: Boo Seong Cheol Runtime: 60 minutes ( average per episode) Seasons: 1 Release Date: February 22, 2022 This lighthearted K-drama, Ghost Doctor is a must-watch, as the ever-charming Kim Bum co-stars with another Korean heartthrob Rain, who appears as Cha Young Min, a gifted but arrogant surgeon. Kim Bum stars as Go Seung Tak, a resident surgeon at the same hospital, whose only reason for success is his grandfather’s connections. Despite being the polar opposite, Cha Young Min’s spirit unexpectedly ends up confined in Go Seung Tak’s body when a strange medical case occurs, leading to some whirlwind incidents. 4. Law School Cast: Kim Bum, Go Yoon Jung, Ryu Hye Young Director: Kim Seok Yoon Runtime: 65 minutes ( average per episode) Seasons: 1 Release Date: April 14, 2021 If You are a fan of a series that delivers insights into a country’s judicial system, Law School is a must-watch. In this drama, the character Han Joon Hwi is portrayed by Kim Bum. He is a first-year law student and excels in his studies. With good looks and an impressive academic background, he is considered the ace of the class. However, when a shocking discovery is made in his school, he somehow ends up getting entangled as the nephew of a suspicious professor. 5. Goddess of Fire Cast: Moon Geun Young, Kim Bum, Le Kwang Soo, Seo Hyun Jin Director: Park Sung Soo, Jung Dae Yoon Runtime: 65 minutes ( average per episode) Seasons: 1 Release Date: October 22, 2013 In this historical drama, Kim Bum co-starred with his ex-girlfriend Moon Geun Young. He plays the role of Kim Tae Do, who grew up with the leading female character Yoo Jung, and harbors the utmost love for her. The actor’s look in this drama is something to die for. From the long Sageuk hair to his display of martial arts skills, Kim Bum in Goddess of Fire is a treat to the eyes.
  3. (Posted on: Friday, 19 April 2024) Zhu Yi Long: The 14th Beijing International Film Festival (Credits To Owner For The 3 Clips Below)
  4. [NEWS] aespa Karina revealed that she’s a big fan of the drama 'Queen of Tears'. She said, “I started watching it and it was so fun. The staff around me said it was really good, so I was going to wait until it finished airing to start watching, but I couldn’t wait and started anyway. Everyone should watch it. It’s fun.” https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202404191055565710 Seoul Drama Awards posted 3 unreleased photos of Kim Soo Hyun on 2014 SDA
  5. Yes, I think both sibling aren't blood related. I think Suji's bio mom just adopted children. Would you call this a foster home? I thought she was calling the gramdma character "Unni", but I was right when I said she was calling her "Omoni". SuJi's bio-mom DOES call her "Omoni". Now, I'm leaning more that that's her in-laws. I think that's her mother-in-law. The man she calls "Samjun" is her brother-in-law. ---- SuJi's mom brought in NaYoung's mom to live at their house AND I guess that lead to NaYoung's mom and Suji's dad having an affair. That is how the rapper brother was born.
  6. (Posted on: Friday, 19 April 2024) Zhu Yi Long: The 14th Beijing International Film Festival Zhu Yi Long serves as one of the judges for the Tiantan Award, the main competition unit of this Beijing International Film Festival. As the youngest judge among them, Zhu Yi Long said he is full of expectations for his work as a judge at the Beijing International Film Festival: "This is a brand new experience. I hope to give accurate answers after watching the films. Communicating and communicating with everyone."
  7. Today
  8. Discover our premium Hair Treatment Products designed to repair, and revitalize your locks. With our expertly formulated treatments, achieve healthier, shinier hair. Hair Loss Treatment Products
  9. Car Rental Fiji provides airport rentals cars services at the best prices and hassle-free experience. Rent a self-drive car at the Fiji and Nadi. Book Now Book Now: 1-779-333-67992 https://carrentalinfiji.com/airport-car-rentals/
  10. Top 5 swooning looks of Cha Eun Woo in “Wonderful World” as Kwon Seon Yul Cha Eun Woo‘s role as Kwon Seon Yul in Wonderful World receives a lot of praise and love from viewers as Eun Woo captivates the hearts of many by showing off his versatility in acting transforming into a mysterious character in this series. Far from his usual roles as a polished prince charm, a new side of him is unveiled in this drama. Let’s dive into his top 5 broody looks and style evolution as seen in the first six episodes of this drama! 1. The Hottie Car Mechanic You will never get bored while waiting for your car fixed in a junkyard because of this cutie mechanic who wears a black shirt with a rolled-up sleeve and has a white towel draped around his neck! Regardless of the dirty helmet and working gloves, Cha Eun Woo still looks so handsome with this look. 2. Mr. Gray Kwon Seon Yul is a character who has a dark past and hidden scars. With Cha Eun Woo wearing dark and muted colors, the viewers can easily understand him better, especially the feelings he wants to convey as Seon Yul. Donning a plain gray shirt and black denim pants, he shows how easily he could get down and dirty if need be. 3. The Street Swagger
  11. Shinhye arriving in Taipei https://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2238408…
  12. Ever craved the heart-stopping adventure you see in Indonesian dramas? Embark on your own epic adventure with Pluto Tours' Leh Ladakh tour package! Traverse mountain passes, discover ancient monasteries, and witness breathtaking scenery that will leave you breathless, just like your favorite on-screen hero. Don't settle for reruns, live your own adventure. Book your Leh Ladakh escape today!
  13. [2024/04/16] Hyun Bin of Vast sent a food truck to actress Shin Do Hyun at “Recruit 2” filming site. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5y00-PycZZ/?igsh=MTJsZ2h0ajNmOXMwOA== https://www.instagram.com/p/C5y0zlQSJIV/?igsh=MWpqb2ZsZXF0cmN1ag==
  14. *** On April 18th, Park Bogum departed for Belgium to attend the KBS2 'Music Bank' World Tour as an MC and held a live stream during his flight. During the live session, he expressed concern about people illegally obtaining his flight details to meet him at the airport. He then stated, "Once my official schedule is confirmed, I will announce it on the fan cafe or I'll reply to you in the comments if you write to me. Please promise me you won't pay for flight information. Never do that." source : Gstarlive
  15. Top 10 Must-Watch K-Dramas Dominating Discussions In The 2nd Week Of April 2024 (Good Data Corporation) Here is the full ranking of the hottest Korean dramas for the 2nd week of April: 1. "Queen of Tears" 2. "Lovely Runner" 3. "Parasyte: The Grey" 4. "Wonderful World" 5. "Blood Free" 6. "The Escape of Seven: Resurrection" 7. "Beauty and Mr. Romantic" 8. "Nothing Uncovered" 9. "Chief Detective 1958" 10. "Missing Crown Prince"
  16. Top 10 Hottest Korean Actors And Must-Watch K-Dramas Dominating Discussions In The 2nd Week Of April 2024 (Good Data Corporation) Here is the full ranking of the hottest Korean dramas for the 2nd week of April: 1. "Queen of Tears" 2. "Lovely Runner" 3. "Parasyte: The Grey" 4. "Wonderful World" 5. "Blood Free" 6. "The Escape of Seven: Resurrection" 7. "Beauty and Mr. Romantic" 8. "Nothing Uncovered" 9. "Chief Detective 1958" 10. "Missing Crown Prince" Here is the full ranking of the hottest Korean actors for the 2nd week of April: 1. Kim SooHyun - "Queen of Tears" 2. Kim JiWon - "Queen of Tears" 3. Byeon WooSeok - "Lovely Runner" 4. Kim HyeYoon - "Lovely Runner" 5. Park SungHoon - "Queen of Tears" 6. ASTRO's Cha EunWoo - "Wonderful World" 7. Kim NamJoo - "Wonderful World" 8. Kwak DongYeon - "Queen of Tears" 9. Kim KapSoo - "Queen of Tears" 10. Han HyoJoo - "Blood Free"
  17. Top 10 Hottest Korean Actors And Must-Watch K-Dramas Dominating Discussions In The 2nd Week Of April 2024 (Good Data Corporation) Here is the full ranking of the hottest Korean dramas for the 2nd week of April: 1. "Queen of Tears" 2. "Lovely Runner" 3. "Parasyte: The Grey" 4. "Wonderful World" 5. "Blood Free" 6. "The Escape of Seven: Resurrection" 7. "Beauty and Mr. Romantic" 8. "Nothing Uncovered" 9. "Chief Detective 1958" 10. "Missing Crown Prince" Here is the full ranking of the hottest Korean actors for the 2nd week of April: 1. Kim SooHyun - "Queen of Tears" 2. Kim JiWon - "Queen of Tears" 3. Byeon WooSeok - "Lovely Runner" 4. Kim HyeYoon - "Lovely Runner" 5. Park SungHoon - "Queen of Tears" 6. ASTRO's Cha EunWoo - "Wonderful World" 7. Kim NamJoo - "Wonderful World" 8. Kwak DongYeon - "Queen of Tears" 9. Kim KapSoo - "Queen of Tears" 10. Han HyoJoo - "Blood Free"
  18. *** Episodes 3 and 4 of Blood Free ramped up the pace and intensity of the plot, with Joo Ji Hoon’s sexy charm literally leaping out of the screen. IDK why every time I watch him on the screen he always takes my breath away! Man, he can be my bodyguard 24/7, forever. Heh. On the flip side, she wisely questions herself why she trusts a stranger, Chae Woon and acts on his advice when he hasn’t been around her for more than a few days. Is it because he is as sexy as hell? hahaha - My mind would get confused, too, with the sight of the yummy Joo Ji Hoon – suit, overcoat, and a gun? Smokin’ sexy! Their bodyguard-charge relationship is proving to be quite interesting. Ja Yoo rightfully suspects he isn’t exactly what he says he is since he keeps “coincidentally” appearing at the right places at the right time; yet she is grudgingly impressed by his physical competence and quick intellect in managing issues. He has a reasonable answer for all her questions, which frustrates her since her gut is telling her he is lying or hiding things from her on several levels. As for me, I adore this man! He acts well, in his signature, subtle way. Just love how he radiates sexy confidence without trying. photos source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2024/04/18/out-for-blood-2/
  19. Son Yejin wears Llyod Tudor Rose 7.67 carat Royal Ring and Llyod Double Ring 4-carat Ring for Taiwan M2 Lab event on 04/16.💎💎 https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.naver?blogId=y781008&logNo=223419518483&searchKeyword=손예진
  20. 5 Actresses “Unbelievably” Miscast Cast In Their K-Dramas Not all involve “bad” acting. While there are times when it seems like a role was created for an actor or actress, there are also times on the other end of the spectrum. The stars miscast in their roles are seen as such for various reasons and are sometimes enough to ruin the watching experience. Here are five actresses that were miscast in their series, according to viewers. 4. Go Ara — Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth Many fondly remember Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth for its bromance amongst the male cast members, which included Park Hyung Sik, Park Seo Joon, and BTS‘s V. | Amazon However, the casting of Go Ara as the female lead and romantic interest did not fit in more ways than one for some. Viewers felt that Go Ara did not connect with the character, leaving a gap that was too obvious not to notice. source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/actress-miscast-in-k-dramas-boa-marry-husband-demon-kim-yoo-jung/
  21. 5 Actresses “Unbelievably” Miscast Cast In Their K-Dramas Not all involve “bad” acting. While there are times when it seems like a role was created for an actor or actress, there are also times on the other end of the spectrum. The stars miscast in their roles are seen as such for various reasons and are sometimes enough to ruin the watching experience. Here are five actresses that were miscast in their series, according to viewers. 4. Go Ara — Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth Many fondly remember Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth for its bromance amongst the male cast members, which included Park Hyung Sik, Park Seo Joon, and BTS‘s V. | Amazon However, the casting of Go Ara as the female lead and romantic interest did not fit in more ways than one for some. Viewers felt that Go Ara did not connect with the character, leaving a gap that was too obvious not to notice. source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/actress-miscast-in-k-dramas-boa-marry-husband-demon-kim-yoo-jung/
  22. News 1 Park Shin-hye, beauty that can't be covered by a mask Reporter Kwon Hyun-jin2024. 4. 19. 08:48 li (Incheon Airport = News 1) Reporter Kwon Hyun-jin = Actress Park Shin-hye arrived at Incheon International Airport on the 19th for her overseas schedule on the 19th and said hello before departing for Taiwan. Copyright © News1. https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/421/0007491579…
  23. News 1 Park Shin-hye, beauty that can't be covered by a mask Reporter Kwon Hyun-jin2024. 4. 19. 08:48 (Incheon Airport = News 1) Reporter Kwon Hyun-jin = Actress Park Shin-hye arrived at Incheon International Airport on the 19th for her overseas schedule on the 19th and said hello before departing for Taiwan. Copyright © News1.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..