Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. you r not alone, I live in the US too and re watched HSDS every nights and I can't stop thinking about the OTP.
  3. Just dropped here .. I hope everyone is doing well I love shinhye so much that I pray to Lord Jesus to give all the happiness to her. I want her grow tremendously, the whole world should turn to know her. But I want her to focus more on herself , I want her to rest well, there are people who takes advantage of her popularity. She deserves more.. She shines in everything. I hope she will take a long solid break, refreshes herself, yes I badly want her to comeback again. But I want her comeback to be a strong one.. Something huge!!! I don't mind if there is no lead hero..i just want her to be the main role.. Something different!!! I pray that she will grab the right project which will be her biggest comeback till now.. Just love her so much. - from a crazy PSH fan everyone be well until next time
  4. i'm in the US and I'm still think about WJ-MinMin even when I'm at work. hahaha how crazy it is.
  5. There was so much foreshadowing I feared JS was going to die. I’ve also feared since the beginning that SM was responsible for the apartment fire which we’ll see, but the pieces are coming together.
  6. After I got informed that DD will be in EN2, I watched the first season and dang I am so excited for season 2. I fell in love with Arthur, but I can't wait to see DD in this one. I'm so glad it's finished. New to Chinese drama, so how long does it take to film a drama of over 30+ episodes?
  7. that is the usual case as in My Only one and Love till the end But still there are some good elements in the drama, I like the relation between the brothers, and the comic elements are good too.
  8. Episode 9 was tragic, you just CAN'T have a boring 9th episode when there are only 12. Thanks god episode 10 was intense and interesting but I can't believe that next week is the drama finale when there are still a lot of unanswered stuff. Seulgi still doesn't know about KSH, are you serious writers ??? Like I said previously, DHJ should have find out about KSH in episode 5-7, then fight against him for a moment with the police team and then team up (secretly, without the police team knowing) with him to kill or arrest DJH ceo to revenge the killed children. Well that's how I wanted it. Don't want to be the perv one but I really wanted a hot scene(s) between the leads. Both are gorgeous and obviously attracted to each other and we only get that "call when you need me" common bs while cutely grabbing the coat, just no. Come on you're OCN, give me sexual tension. /perv mode off I would give this show a 5/10, maybe 6 if the finale is great. OCN should thanks the leads charisma and acting cause they basically save the whole show. The plot really is interesting but too confusing and most importantly too SLOW. 12 episodes felt really looong, I don't understand people who are begging for 16 episodes on OCN ig and facebook ??
  9. Also..rewatching TYH makes me realise that aside from LDW..YIN also had her influences into the show..having pink everywhere..wardrobe to lappy..and having her ttalgis and flowers...in picnics to cushions..PD nim really allow their influences to be that obvious
  10. I finally got caught up and I didn't understand why Lee Ahn was crying in some of the spoilers I'm seeing today, until I saw what happened. Why? Why did they have to kill JS? I'm sorry, but she was a loving Noona to LA and a great friend to Dr.Hong and her love for SM. She didn't even get a chance with him. It's soo sad. LA come on work hard for your Noona. She always let you into the morgue and let you use your abilities and trust in you.
  11. It was definitely a fun live vid to watch. Learnt of their deep friendship..guess only IU knows the 'truth' Pray your guess is right..if so..means they were dating since 2017..hahahaha
  12. Usually the remake doesn't success like the original which is the first version. However, this is the very first HSDS that i think it done successfully with Joseph & Yuki (WJ-MinMin) performance. I shouldn't think there be a negative and it not fair for Joseph as I think he have done a great job as WJ. I have also watched remake of ROCH 2017 but not really hooked like this one. I'm still re-watch nightly before I go to bed. Hope I'm normal.
  13. Ooo. What are the rumors? And i'm curious if this did better than ROCH 2017 as well.
  14. today, I'm free I will arrange the top 5 photos of WWWSK that I like the most. 5 4 3 2 1 (I like this photo Because it's not Miso or Yong Joon but in the picture it is PSJ AND PMY. I feel that It's very real) What about you like?
  15. My pineapple bae is in the middle of shooting an historical fantasy drama. I think it will come out later this year. So excited for that one!!!!! Not been watching anything much lately. Sighh. __________ I actually do get why GoT is much hyped. Dragons + sex/nude scenes + political feud between 7 kingdoms. It's what epic stories are made of. Haha. I watched the first 2 seasons but for the life of me I couldn't get past the 1st ep of 3rd season even though I have been told pretty great events happen in the 3rd season. Like the red wedding and all. But I have no motivation to watch it anymore. @Dhakra I guess something happened to Arya or she did something because all memes in FB are about her. LOL. I remember liking that girl, she was soooooo tough despite her age and size. Hahaha. -2
  16. Looking forward to their promotion as a couple at Japan, 'coz I really miss them. TVN should make an effort on this! since they didn't promote TYH well back in the days. Suffering from TYH withdrawals for a month now.
  17. @leekthis is a forum for psj and pmy, because we love them, so stop giving unbalanced comments even if you are psj fans cause here we are parpark to be one. so leave discussion and focus on things that are not important. we support their future projects with some of delusional. No need discuss things already on 350 .
  18. oh, sorry to hear that. maybe there's still time for viki to pick it up as well... let's hope this won't be a netflix exclusive deal. if it is, let's hope there'll be some fan subbing going around.
  19. Today
  1. Load more activity

Announcements