Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ..the business time... The sixth piece of chocolate in your hand April 18, 16:37 Last comment another year of flowers  89mansion
  3. Fan little yellow duck Today 09:48 from microblogging weibo.com cr.dc
  4. @xcalibur07 from my POV, yes. As a mother, I think she felt that way. Because when DH told Det Ki he's going to represent CKT, Det Ki totally against it. Det Ki told DH that Mdm Jin thinks of DH like a son. And Mdm Jin looks genuinely worried/ care about DH when he was about to go to CKT's house and when DH didn't answer her phone call. Not to forget when DH passed out. So, I think as a mother she felt that it's wrong to represent her son's killer. But as a doctor, she respects DH's decision. It just that she's no longer a doctor and DH has her son's heart and as Det Ki said, she thinks of DH as her son and that made her reveals the truth to DH that way. She's emotionally unstable right now because she just found out that her son was killed and for 10 years she thought that her son died from an accident and that also leads her to make that revelations. But I kind of shocked when Mdm Jin left, just like that after dropping that bomb to DH. I just hope that DH can take that shocking truth but the preview shows that he's doing just fine so yeah. Nothing's going to happen to him, at least for now. There's more shocking truth that DH needs to face after this so I hope his heart can still take it.
  5. @sushilicious i have expand my wings to kim nam gil thread And try to lessen the picture spam here muahahaha..... Disease indeed... i agree...lol 552
  6. Zhong Ai Wei Shuo Li Zhongshuo FanClub April 23 at 17:25 from iPhone X  Lee Jong-suk  Lee Jong-suk we wait for you Ce & Jongsuk 19 ss behind the scenes video shoot # # Lee Jong-suk flourishing beauty irreplaceable actor Lee Jong-suk cr: celebshop.com # Lee Jong-suk public library # L favorite CD Master Lee Jong-suk FanClub seconds to shoot video
  7. Stars That Are Being Demobilized From the Military in 2019 "I declare discharge from the military". Stars who have been serving their duties to the country are almost done. National Service is a compulsory duty every Korean man has to respond to, and the same goes for Hallyu stars. Every year, they put down their duties as stars and concentrate on doing their best for national defense. A bunch of Hallyu stars who have had the taste of several successful films and movies were admitted to National Service and had fans waiting for them. Im Si-wan is one of them and starting with his discharge, we take a look at other stars that are done soon. ◆Kang Ha-neul Actor Kang Ha-neul demobilizes on the 23rd of May. He joined the military in September of 2017 and served his duties in the Gyeryongdae Working Support Group Army Military Police Corps. He is an impressive character with upright behavior. Kang Ha-neul is coming back with the KBS 2TV drama "Camellia Blooms", written by Im Sang-choon and co-starred by Gong Hyo-jin. Kang Ha-neul plays Yong-sik, an officer from a neighboring patrol station. He is simple, pure, honest, right, valiant and loyal, but pretty reckless. (skipped unrelated.....) Source : moneys.mt.co.kr/news/... Translation : Hancinema
  8. OMG, that's GOLDEN! Thanks for sharing And also thanks for sharing all the BTS picts, fan art (!) and even Joseph cross-dressing... he looks amazingly beautiful as a woman because of his lovely eyes!
  9. [Ratings] "Haechi" Beats "Special Labor Inspector, Mr. Jo" and "My Fellow Citizens" The SBS drama "Haechi" came in first. According to Nielsen Korea, the episodes of "Haechi" on the 22nd rated 7.3% and 8%. This is slightly lower than the previous episodes on the 16th. MBC's "Special Labor Inspector, Mr. Jo" rated 5.7% and 6.6% while KBS 2TV drama "My Fellow Citizens" rated 4.3% and 5.4%. JTBC "Laughter in Waikiki 2" rated 1.390%. Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... Translation : Hancinema
  10. BLACKPINK has once again proven their global popularity by ranking on Billboard’s main charts for two weeks in a row! On April 23, Billboard reported that BLACKPINK’s title track “Kill This Love” ranked No. 73 on the Hot 100 chart, and their “Kill This Love” EP ranked No. 93 on the Billboard 200. Last week, […] The post BLACKPINK’s “Kill This Love” Charts On Both Billboard 200 And Hot 100 For 2 Consecutive Weeks appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  11. https://storgram.com/post/BwoANbuFTn- ...............In the beginning, everything seems so easy............
  12. LOLLL We are having a LUTYN talks. So you should join lol. Because you kinda spread this drama to all of us lollll So like you tell Triplem. Triplem tell me and then I tell Lawyerh lol...Spreading the disease around you might say lol. 550
  13. https://storgram.com/post/BwWGDDPpLeS ............You've been around since the dawn of time.....BUT..............from the beginning, it was steeped in class warfare...!!!!!!!!
  14. Lee Young Ah and Kang Eun Tak have broken up. On April 24, a source from the drama industry stated that the couple broke up earlier this year and decided to return to their original junior-senior relationship. The source further explained that the two naturally grew apart due to their busy schedules. A source from Lee […] The post Lee Young Ah And Kang Eun Tak Confirm Breakup appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  15. @sushilicious i just think this picture is quite beautiful He looks really good in year 2013 for me Article & more pictures : http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/08/30/kim-nam-gil-for-harpers-bazaar-koreas-september-2013-issue/ @LyraYoo @triplem @Ameera Ali
  16. Super Junior’s Kim Heechul and Kim Sung Joo are confirmed as MCs for the new SBS cooking variety show “Baek Jong Won’s Mystery Kitchen” (literal title)! The two-part pilot program will be a competition to find a head chef for ‘Mystery Kitchen,’ which is owned by celebrity chef Baek Jong Won. Kim Sung Joo will direct the […] The post Kim Heechul, Baek Jong Won, And Kim Sung Joo To Search For Hidden Gems In The Culinary World In New Variety Show appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  1. Load more activity

Announcements