Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. DEAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD TMOPB’s score got me cryiingg!!!! Please wu qian and zhang yu jian, make it reel to real to fulfill 3 lives destiny
  3. thats why I love makjang -- because it reassures me that my life is sane! LOL. 536
  4. Enjoy. http://www.negotiations.ninja/blog/body-language-series-eye-blinking/ Fast Blinking – Eye blinking tends to increase as stress increases. This makes sense, because as we’ve learned, blinking is a protection mechanism and if the body is stressed, then the eyes respond. BE CAUTIOUS. Just because someone is blinking fast doesn’t mean they are lying. It means it is more probable that they are lying. In order to know whether they are lying, you’ll need to test your observation by forcing them into a situation where they have to lie and then watching the eye movement to know if it matches the situation where you observed rapid eye blinking. Additionally, observe the other body language cues that the other party is displaying. Have they turned their heads? Are they averting their vision? Are they squirming in their chair? Has their posture slumped? I think it’s important to note now that no body language signal should be viewed in isolation. You MUST observe the entire body to make a more accurate reading of the message that’s being communicated. This takes practice and a lot of role playing to get better at. Eye blinking is a powerful body language signal to learn to master and identify. But, as I’ve said, you need to test your observations and view them in combination with other body language cues that are being given off.
  5. Haha actually i have same view with you on orange. But watching this make me feel like their problems are bigger than mine lol. I think this drama is quite hopeful though. 538
  6. I remembered his scene a little, but I forgot his name. I was wondering if he was gonna show up this season unless he was killed off. Was he Cricket? Yeah, it was actually annoying to me. Like I get it. He is healed now. But I never thought it was foreshadowing until you brought it up. O: Sucks if he becomes a target again. D:< I wonder if the team members are going to be targeted or the enemy's main focus will be just Kang Woo. --------------------------------------- EP 4 was pretty good with the current case and wrapping it up well. Poor Hyun Soo. I teared up for him at the end when he saw Byul's lifeless body and especially when they showed how he bought the detectives time by hiding away the passport. Smart, quick thinking. The actor did a great job too. For a split second, I thought Je Soo was murdered when they showed his attempted suicide. But the moment I saw his neck was clear of any marks, I knew something was off so I was prepared for his escape. Sorta glad to see his demise is not going to be easy. The fight to take him down (either by the new enemy or Kang Woo?) should leave a bigger impact than the others. But I want to see the next, big evil villain.
  7. The Buffalo is full of the face. #Adorable Wow. Oh, oh ~ so much. #Goosebumps Oh, ha. I can't laugh much. Mom!!! #Bow ' close friends ' industry. It's hard to get in. Accident love cross the horizon love beyond frontierEvery Sunday 20:10 pm Channel Gmm25 | 22:00 pm On line TV#อุบัติรักข้ามขอบฟ้าEP2#GMMTV
  8. Thumbs up to you for pointing out very clearly why the PR thing doesn't apply. I don't have any ounce of doubt that their US rumors weren't borne out for PR effect. HB and SYJ went there individually in private for personal vacation. HB's return personally rolling out his many huge baggages would attest to that. First time I've seen this scenario w/ HB tbh. Besides, it isn't in SYJ's no-nonsense nature to involve herself in a PR stunt. Her established status in the industry doesn't need that. Besides, going by how Lee Boyoung once said that she lost so many acting jobs after her relationship w/ Jisung became public, SYJ as the female involved in the rumor has more to lose also.
  9. am not a fan of a slice of life dramas @Lawyerh; would rather watch news or documentaries instead. hahahah.....so never watched my mister.. real life is stressful enough. I like melos but find slice of life dramas very disheartening. I want to watch dramas that leave me with a good feel in the end. 536
  10. Hunnie Couple sighting ~ Photos: Kim Yoon Tae via BillyRocks_13
  11. Actually I want to know what do they think about her, I saw a lot of malicious comments through Instagram but they're in English, what do netizens think about kookmin?
  12. Exactly, yet the parents still did nothing and there is still no evidence that a sexual assault occurred from what the parents are saying that SH did it, and from SH understanding that it was JS who did it. The texts of JS showed him angry at DH especially when he knew that DH was manipulating them both and did not meet with her but told her to never bother him again. If she was sexually molested by someone other than the two what is her purpose for lying to SH and telling him that JS did it and then later saying that it was SH who did it especially when she knew that SH was lying unconscious in his hospital bed and thinks will be unable to speak the truth? DH never thought that SH's family and friends faith in SH innocence, will uncover the truth and the flower guy and librarian remembered SH whereabouts and activities on the day he was supposed to have sexually molested her that proved he also never met with DH. If SH had not been pushed off the roof by EJ, the truth that either boys ever met with her would have been known. It is horrible that if she was sexually molested, that she blames it on someone innocent. Her humiliation and her guilt that the lie would eventually be uncovered can also make her self traumatized. But it is also possible that she is afraid to tell the truth and afraid to say who it was.
  13. I also not too sure yet. Btw lmangla youre not watching My Mister? @ktcjdrama im on ep.3 i quite like it. Im kind of liking the main lead which is honest & upright person. 538
  14. BED BUG EXTERMINATION IN RICHMOND VA
    If you haven’t faced the Bed Bug Extermination in Richmond VA, then you are one of the luckiest people out there. Bed Bugs are a type of pest which attacks the old beds and bed covers. It has no restriction to which buildings it can infest, from homes to hospitals to hotels. There is a big chance of having them at dirty places.
    These bugs are bad for business because their bites can leave you scratching and with red spots. Hence, the reason to call an exterminator the moment you find one in your home or workplace.

Please visit our website
    https://aapestpro.com/bed-bug-extermination-in-richmond-va/#BEDBUGEXTERMINATIONINRICHMONDVA

15. @epinklyn , @mei2018 and others, CFY is confirmed to attend Weibo Movie Night! He's one of the contender for the Most Popular Actor (I guess). His chance to win might be slim, but who cares, I hope he's attending! Those of you who have Weibo account may want to vote for him. https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?containerid=1059030002_7388_2&luicode=10000011&lfid=231522type%3D60%26q%3D%23微博之夜投票%23%26t%3D0&sudaref=m.weibo.cn
  16. Agree with you 100%. I'll just add one thing though, SJS may not have been that "unattentive" to YJ at most times coz I remember one subbed interview that SJS said that his heart was fluttering the whole time they did the project but YJ "shut down" this attempt of SJS when she pointedly retorted that it sounds too fake if he says that. I really thought then & there that "she's really a hard nut to crack". Thus, even if during those times SJS may have attempted to be sweet on & off camera, YJ doesn't give back anything in return. This is the same vibe I get of her during her interviews w/ KNG. The latter also makes attempts but her response is just so-so. Very different from her attitude towards HB. @Oww TooCute the "chemistry" owes more to the acting skills of the actors in there. SYJ wouldn't be a multi-awarded actress for nothing. Plus the beautiful music and cinematography of the scenes contributed a lot to the drama's success. But in terms of their "romantic chemistry" in real life, I watched some of their BTS and interviews before to see where the shipping comes from, but I didn't feel anything different in SYJ's case. She acted like the mentor and was naturally leading/guiding JHI kindly. So unlike the vibes HB & SYJ gives off together despite the fact that their movie then wasn't a romantic genre. And now that some unseen Negotiation BTS have been posted from the DVD release in several IGs, I could truly say that there is a reason why the director said the 99%-98% thing. The screen just explodes w/ the sexual tension these two give off. The intense stares and giggles/laughter are too clear to be ignored. Thus, even if I never want to ship a couple in the first place as I know how frustrating it can be, I couldn't help it.
  17. what was the story about? checked her IG and seeing this pic posted a few days ago.. no idea why she is standing with a background of chemistry symbols but all I could immediately spot was "He" (helium) and Ge (germanium).. why are those 2 so big? ...
  18. 536 hahahaha.. you must see how lethargic she is today WKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWK her husband who is also in the same office with us, seeing her like this whenever she talks about So Ji Sub hahahaha.. kacau rumah tanggal gara2 so ji sub haHAHAHAHA btw I haven't read much about LMH new drama
  19. Wrong thread? Can’t help it, cos I am so enamored by Min Seon Woo’s delicate beauty in Antique. Whoa! I wished I am a male converted to gay just for him. Delicate performance by KJW. Surprised he didn’t win any award.
  1. Load more activity