Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @DeePlatonicFan Thanks for your whole post!!! Really loved it. I did the same thing re the maths/ages... I think it is a continuity error (unless he really is an 85'er, after all he doesn't know his real bday). However! if he was born in 85 it holds with my original theory that she painted one painting a year that he was alive (ok probably not but that is where I thought we were going when it was announced that there were 9 paintings).
  3. LEEHI '누구 없소 (NO ONE) (Feat. B.I of iKON)' CONCEPT TEASER #1 PREVIEW IMAGE MOMENT 'BEGIN' <#TREASURE13>
  4. I watched Park Si Hoo to in Babel. I want to like him, but i can't. Idk not that handsome, the acting not that interesting either. Sorry in advance first for his fans. 814
  5. @Minoo Maani don worry, according to this article the rating respectively has raised [DA: audience rating] 'Mung Beal Flower' obtained Highedt rating The ratings for the 17th and 18th broadcasted episodes were 7.1% (nationwide 6.0%) and 8.3% (nationwide 7.1%), respectively, based on Nielsen Korea's metropolitan area. The highest audience rating reached 9.23% at the end. https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000734212 MBF OST part 3 moa_ent update
  6. Also I think to love someone completely, you have to see through all the flaws to the diamond beneath. To everyone, she is the spoiled heiress but her driver (Mr Jo!) and her butler can see beneath the thorns. And the scene where I started sobbing?
  7. Ahaha yes, the rating is better than S2’s ending rating. 812
  8. 810. @sushilicious i got people in the house now. So i can start voice 3 lol. Btw is the rating good? I think voice 2 rating was not bad. @triplem dlil got extension. Thats why until ep 18. Toward the end maybe u will feel a bit draggy. Now that i think of it again, indeed a bit cheesy lol.
  9. @diane90we are also looking for the song. For now, songs played grows on you. There are actually 2 songs played(am i right) and both are english songs. Yeah hae in will have the same MIL if in case lol. The bad person is the father but i think he will not be as annoying as the mother in SITR
  10. Let’s face it — most of us don’t necessarily have the time, money, or resources to visit all the places in the world we might want to go. But that doesn’t mean that we won’t get there someday. With a little dreaming, planning, and budgeting, anything is possible in time! In the meantime, this quiz gives […] The post QUIZ: Plan Your Dream Vacation And We’ll Tell You What K-Drama You Should Watch Next appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  11. Actress Lee Min Jung to appear on her first fixed variety show with Shinhwa's Eric and Andy Actress Lee Min Jung will be appearing on her first fixed variety show since debut - MBC's 'The Hairdresser of Seville'! In the upcoming variety program, two of the top hairdressers of South Korea including a veteran hairdresser of 53-years as well as a renowned, top fashion hair designer will be traveling to an unfamiliar hair salon in Spain, for a whirlwind of intercultural experiences. The two hairdressers will be accompanied by a team of celebrity aids including Shinhwa's Eric, Andy, as well as actress Lee Min Jung. What do you think of the premise of 'The Hairdresser of Seville' so far? The program is expected to begin filming soon, aiming to air some time this July. (c) https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/actress-lee-min-jung-to-appear-on-her-first-fixed-variety-show-with-shinhwas-eric-and-andy
  12. I think there was more to the kiss than what was shown in the episode, not that the bts angle was hotter. In the bts, PMY's hand went over KJW's head from one side to the other (her left hand), but in the episode, it didn't (yet).
  1. Load more activity