All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, it's been a while. Just a quick update that Joowon will be live on Viki Instagram page today in about 3 hours. In case you're free, catch him live.
  3. Upcoming film “Pilot” (literal title) has shared a new teaser and poster! “Pilot” is a new comedy film that tells the story of Han Jung Woo (Jo Jung Suk), a star pilot who becomes unemployed overnight but succeeds in getting a new job after a shocking transformation. The film will also mark Jo Jung Suk’s… Continue reading Watch: Jo Jung Suk Is A Star Pilot Who Undergoes A Drastic Transformation After Getting Fired In Upcoming Comedy The post Watch: Jo Jung Suk Is A Star Pilot Who Undergoes A Drastic Transformation After Getting Fired In Upcoming Comedy first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  4. In which case we can assume that JC won’t be returning as his twin. I thought he was a good guy for many episodes. I vaguely remember another show which had main characters that were ‘un-engaging’. I hope they will make MIL 2 easy to like. Had Just watched a minute of the raw,
  5. It's called The Brave Young Soo-Jung and Uhm Hyun-Kyung is the FL. She was the FL from Second Husband and Man In A Veil. The ML is Keum Kang-San who was the SML from Heaven's Promice and was the ML in Apple Of My Eye. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brave_Yong_Soo-jung
  6. It’s almost the end, they shouldn’t be starting new storylines. It’s like tying up loose ends time but of course I have seen ‘twists’ at end that are mind boggling. What is the replacement for this show @backstreetboysfan? Have you found anything?
  7. Today
  8. The "finals" piece. 😅 Kelly and Leona were perfect and divine. They're two of the best winners. 🤩 I think this song is also in that league.
  9. I thought they were her in-laws. I assumed at some point, SuJi's mom married again but that husband died and she's still living with her brother and mother-in-law since she was calling him "Samjun" and I thought she was calling the "aunt" character, "Umoni" like she is her "Mother-In-Law" but the I realized she was calling her "Unni". No Korean adult calls their older sister-in-law... Unni. Now, I don't know their relation. Why is she calling the male character... "Samjun" when she is not her uncle or brother-in-law.
  10. I would hope that. That would be irresponsible. Who would take care of this child when SR and SC will most likely end up in prison. SR and her mother are wanted criminals now.
  11. 티켓팅 할 때 우리 시즈니들한테 버블 보내면 안 돼요❗️| THE DREAM SHOW 3 GO! TICKETING https://youtu.be/HT8S8En0ZTk 이것저것 재지 말고 say #NCTDREAM #JISUNG https://youtu.be/7CzoT1agad0
  12. Thanks @sweetroad @4evrkdrama ❤️ So long that there aren't more rains, floods should clear by this weekend. I'm not bothered nor rolling eyes you've plenty oppas, and began having geges, and maybe later senpais? 😉 If you find them likeable and lickable, why not? I say, the more the merrier, and a good exercise to remember who's who and their dramas. 😆 +×÷+×÷+×÷+×÷+ For a twenty year old, Snow Man's baby Raul is very promising in his modelling and acting career, apart from him being an idol at 15. He also recently participated in a hip hop dancing championship, something he was doing from when he was still a kid. His upcoming movie, his second time as ML: +×÷+×÷+×÷+×÷+ Shogun in a few 😁 ctto 346
  13. Suji is gonna be in a accident soon, her sister now hates her so much, i don't think Suji will be safe for now. Her sister is gonba make her life as hell. I think ML still don't know that the RickRoll'D sister likes him. I wonder what's will happen when he knows. I will not surprised if the RickRoll'D sister make him drunk something and sleep with him. I don't know if there are others children in casting People in some comments think that SML is related to FL?? Lol
  14. So did we ever get any clarification of what's going on with Uri's family? The mom is obviously not his biological mom, but what's going on with the rest of that family? Note the family name of the "uncle" and "aunt" in the restaurant: it's Kang. The siblings however have the same family name as their adoptive mother, so how exactly is that entire family related?
  15. Lee Junho, Kim Hye Joon, Kim Byung Chul, And Kim Hyang Gi Confirmed For New Superhero Series "Cashero" Drama Preview Apr 18, 2024 by S Nam Netflix’s upcoming drama “Cashero” has confirmed its star-studded lineup! Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Cashero” is a superhero series that follows the story of ordinary government employee Kang Sang Woong (Lee Junho), who earns the special ability to gain as much strength as the cash he holds, causing him to empty his wallet to save the world. The upcoming drama will be helmed by director Lee Chang Min of “Agency” and “Welcome to Waikiki” and penned by screenwriters Lee Je In and Cheon Chan Ho who penned “Sisyphus : The Myth.” “King the Land” and “The Red Sleeve” star Lee Junho will be playing the role of Kang Sang Woong who becomes stronger in proportion to the cash he has. Kang Sang Woong, who is an ordinary community center official who dreams of buying his own house, inherits a supernatural ability that changes his life around. Lee Junho will dynamically portray Kang Sang Woong’s struggles as he loses money after losing his ability. Kim Hye Joon, who impressed in “Kingdom,” “Inspector Koo,” “A Shop for Killers,” and more, will be starring as Kang Sang Woong’s longtime girlfriend Kim Min Sook. As an extremely analytical and realistic person, Kim Min Sook considers efficiency more important than anything else, and she has a unique talent for numbers, busting out a calculator at the sight of Kang Sang Woong’s unbelievable abilities. Although she believes Kang Sang Woong’s work as Cashero to be inefficient, she supports him more than anyone else. Kim Byung Chul, who captivated audiences through numerous hit works including “Doctor Cha,” “SKY Castle,” “Descendants of the Sun,” “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God,” and more, will be playing the role of Byun Ho In, a lawyer whose supernatural abilities activate when he drinks. He’s a figure who stands off against a mysterious organization that hunts down those with supernatural powers. After recognizing Kang Sang Woong’s unique abilities, Byun Ho In suggests that the two work together to save the world. “Along With the Gods” and “Poong, The Joseon Psychiatrist” star Kim Hyang Gi will be playing Bang Eun Mi whose supernatural powers activate based on her caloric intake. As a fearless and slightly shameless character, Bang Eun Mi is a reliable peer to Kang Sang Woong and Byun Ho In, raising anticipation for their synergy. https://www.soompi.com/article/1655620wpp/lee-junho-kim-hye-joon-kim-byung-chul-and-kim-hyang-gi-confirmed-for-new-superhero-series-cashero
  16. If I was the Cookie lady, and a certain lady who sucks at baking cookies, would continue to ask for tea parties, I would certainly make it my life mission to her life hell I just voted for that option in the poll only because I feel for Cookie lady who puts so much effort in teaching everyone how to bake cookie, and the worst person at that just cares about tea parties (and also skips some for no reason) Jokes apart, I did have doubts about Bom being Jin Woo's daughter but the only piece which sort of doesn't sit well in the puzzle for me is the fact that Moon Young was the one who gave him the orphanage info where his daughter was, and they confirmed that she was adopted. If Moon Young and her husband did really adopt Bom, then surely Moon Young would know which orphanage she was in. Anyway, I am still inclining towards this theory thinking that writers will have some logical reason behind this. Secondly there were surely some subtle hints towards romance between Jin Woo and Moon Young, but I just think that they don't really have enough time for that left with only 4 episodes remaining in the drama. They might end the drama with an open end wrt their feelings for each other maybe. Talking about the Cookie lady's revenge against Moon Young, seeing the latest ep, it surely something more personal than Moon Young prosecuting her or causing disturbance in her previous works. I do think its related to something his father did, like killing her father and faking his death using his dead body. It might be why Cookie lady made Moon Young's husband follow the same path as well. There's too much parallel in between Moon Young's dad case, and her husband's case, and that is something the writer has been hinting towards with the flashbacks Moon Young was having. There's a chance that Cookie Lady believes "Child must bear the sins of the parents", and maybe that's why she is being punished here, for living a comparatively better life than her despite her father's sin. But then again, it might be related to Moon Young being directly related to Cookie Lady's dad as well, sort of prosecuting him and leading his death in jail or so. But seeing how Moon Young's father has been serving Cookie Lady, it seems like he faked his death like her husband, and then stole Cookie Lady's father's identity like her husband was planning to do with Tae Soo's identity. Overall I am enjoying the drama and look forward to this week's episode. I hope they end it well, and not rush the ending. The pacing of this drama has been pretty good, and I hope the writer continues to do a good job with the ending Let's just not remember that dude Noona. That guy had the main character aura when it came to facing death and would somehow dodge it throughout the drama
  17. Lee Joong Ok joins Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young in a new crime romance K-drama by lo_ve, April 18, 2024 1 3 Lee Joong Ok is confirmed to star alongside Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young in a new K-drama. On April 18, it was officially confirmed that Lee Joong Ok will join the cast of the upcoming crime romance K-drama The Judge from Hell which will premiere on SBS. This will be his second K-drama for 2024. Early this year, the actor was part of the cast of the hit Netflix original K-drama A Killer Paradox led by Choi Woo Shik, Son Suk Ku, Lee Hee Joon, Kim Yo Han, and Choi Sun Woo. Aside from this, Lee Joong Ok is also expected to star in the upcoming film Only God Knows Everything. He will work alongside Shin Seung Ho, Han Ji Eun, Park Myung Hoon, Jeon So Min, and Yoo Sung Joo. Lee Joong Ok made his acting debut in 2007. Since then he has starred in various supporting roles both in K-dramas and films. The actor is known for being part of the works Castaway Diva. Strong Girl Namsoon, Mine, Zombie Detective, Strangers from Hell, Come Back Home, A Year-End Medley, Hitman: Agent Jun, Extreme Job, The Drug King, and more. The Judge from Hell will tell the story of Kang Bit Na, a "demon from hell" who enters a judge's body and punishes criminals, and humane detective Han Da On who punishes the sinners. The upcoming K-drama will be the next project of director Park Jin Pyo who is known for creating the K-dramas Brave Citizen, Love Forecast, and Voice of a Murderer. Lee Joong Ok will work alongside Park Shin Hye, Kim Jae Young, Kim In Kwon, Kim Hye Hwa, and Kim Ah Young in the upcoming series. In the series, Lee Joong Ok will portray the role of Jae Hyun. He is a demon who currently owns a cleaning company called "Soldier Cleaning" in the human world. He will work closely with Park Shin Hye's character Kang Bit Na. According to reports, The Judge from Hell will premiere within the year. The K-drama will have a total of 16 episodes and it will exclusively premiere on SBS. https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-joong-ok-joins-park-shin-hye-and-kim-jae-young-in-a-new-crime-romance-k-drama
  18. Mun Ka Young to make a special cameo appearance in 2PM Lee Jun Ho's first Netflix original K-drama by lo_ve, March 19, 2024 42 26 Mun Ka Young will be making a special cameo appearance in the upcoming K-drama Cashero. According to media outlet OSEN on March 19, Mun Ka Young will be showing her support by participating in the upcoming Netflix original K-drama Cashero. This is not the first time that Mun Ka Young has participated in several K-dramas as a cameo appearance. Just last year, she also starred and became a scene stealer in the K-drama Delightfully Deceitful. She participated in the series to show her support for Find Me in Your Memory co-star Kim Dong Wook. Mun Ka Young last starred in the 2022 K-drama The Interest of Love with Yoo Yeon Seok, Geum Sae Rok, Jung Ga Ram, Moon Tae Yu, and Oh Dong Min. The actress will also return to the movie scene through the upcoming movie Us and Them. She will be pairing up with actor Koo Kyo Hwan in the upcoming romance film. Cashero will base its story on a webtoon of the same name written by Lee Hoon and illustrated by No Hye Ok. It will reveal the journey of ordinary superheroes who protect ordinary people's daily lives. It will focus on the superhero named Kang Sang Woong. The upcoming Netflix original K-drama will be led by 2 PM's Lee Jun Ho, Kim Hyang Gi, and Kim Hye Joon. Cashero will be the next work of director Lee Chang Min who is known for helming the K-dramas Agency, Monthly Magazine Home, Eulachacha Waikiki, Remember: War of the Son, Birth of a Beauty, Midas, and more. Mun Ka Young will be reuniting with the director in the upcoming K-drama. The two have previously worked together in Eulachacha Waikiki Season 2. The upcoming K-drama Cashero will be released worldwide through the global streaming platform, Netflix. https://mydramalist.com/article/mun-ka-young-to-make-a-special-cameo-appearance-in-2pm-lee-jun-ho-s-first-netflix-original-k-drama
  19. It is her, right? She gave back the briefcase to SJ in the car. It wasn't stolen, SJ planned for the documents to be taken to safety by another person. He is smart for always having a back-up plan and maneuvering his way. I wonder who the man who helped with the initial switch of briefcase though. He is without moral. He needed Chairman to be alive so he could carry out his plan countering the chairman's son and Yeon Joo.
  20. @maribella Wang Yo Han was the target. He was nervously waiting for the call when the job was done. His son ended up getting hurt and he will try to put the blame on YH because he is the president of W Financial WJG is truly something. Does anyone know if Min Hae II and Da Jung are being followed or is just Min Hae II In today’s episode WJ called Min Hae II Yeobo?? I expected this to happen. Proof that WJG has crippled his son for life just because he wanted to get rid of WYH. I feel bad for WJH. WKG is certainly the worst to try to put the blame on YH for his son’s accident? Will WJH forgive his father for this. I certainly won’t because this man is determined to control his son’s life and MURDER HIS OWN NEPHEW. After YH ask him if WJG killed his father just to obtain Dream Food? It seems WJG will probably end up in jail for a long time. smh smh smh How many of you were proud of Min Hae II confronting Se Ra about everything she did to Da Jung and SDS. I am glad she told SR she is the one who made herself miserable no one else’s did. She asked her did DJ force you to have an affair, Lie and commit murder? She had to remind her, it was her choices in life that got her where she is today. I am seriously wondering do employers in Korea don’t run a back ground check before hiring someone especially for a high position. I hope it isn’t like that because lot of businesses will fail if they just hire anyone for specific job with no experience.
  21. Ji Sung and Jeon Mi Do's Mystery Thriller "Connection" Gears Up for Release by Lily Alice, April 18, 2024 0 SBS's upcoming Friday-Saturday mystery thriller Connection, starring Ji Sung, Jeon Mi Do, Kwon Yool, Kim Kyung Nam, and Jung Soon Won, is gearing up for release. Connection tells the story of an ace detective in the narcotics team, forcibly addicted to drugs. He uncovers the entire story of connections of a 20-year corrupt friendship using the death of his friend as a clue. Ji Sung plays the ace detective Jang Jae Kyung of the narcotics team at the Anhyun Police Station. He is respected by his juniors and trusted by his seniors in the police force. Jeon Mi Do plays journalist Oh Yun Jin of the Ahn Hyun Economic Daily, who is self-assertive and outspoken by nature. Kwon Yool portrays Park Tae Jin, a prosecutor at the Anhyun District Prosecutors Office. Park Tae Jin is the brain among friends. Kim Kyung Nam portrays the antagonist Won Jong Soo, the successor of Geumhyeong Group. Jung Soon Won transforms into Heo Joo Song, the CEO of Two Star Holdings. The K-drama is helmed by Kim Moon Kyo with the screenplay written by Diary of a Prosecutor screenwriter Lee Hyun. Connection is scheduled to premiere in May 2024. More news about the K-drama's OTT streaming service is yet to come. https://mydramalist.com/article/ji-sung-and-jeon-mi-do-s-mystery-thriller-connection-gears-up-for-release
  22. Jang Ki Yong and Others React Differently to Chun Woo Hee's Arrival in "The Atypical Family" by Lily Alice, April 18, 2024 0 JTBC's upcoming weekend drama The Atypical Family dropped stills offering a sneak peek into the character dynamics of Chun Woo Hee, Go Doo Shim, Jang Ki Yong, Kim Su Hyun, Park So Yi, and Oh Man Seok. The stills bring attention to the family dynamics of the Bok Family. Bok Gwi Joo (Jang Ki Yong), who lost both his happiness and the superpower to travel back in time due to depression, made his entrance amidst the bustling preparations for a family party looking all dull and depressed. The sight of him expressing bitterness toward his sister, Bok Dong Hee (Kim Su Hyun, aka Claudia Kim), heightens anticipation for the dynamic chemistry between the bickering siblings. In another still, Bok Dong Hee seems preoccupied wondering why she feels uneasy about Do Da Hae's arrival. Her sharp gaze further piques curiosity as to why she is wary of her. The next still features Bok Man Heum (Go Doo Shim), Gwi Joo's mother. Bok Man Heum lost her power to see the future in her dreams due to insomnia. She senses a special energy from Do Da Hae (Chun Woo Hee) and brings her to the Bok family mansion as a measure to revive the family, whose members have lost their superpowers. Then there is Eom Soon Gu (Oh Man Seok), Gwi Joo's father. Eom Soon Gu, who has diligently protected the family, is gentle and affectionate. Bok Yi Na (Park So Yi), Bok Gwi Joo's daughter who keeps her distance from Do Da Hae, is also intriguing in her own way. Her oversized glasses hint at her smartphone addiction. She remains indifferent to everyone, and unlike the other members of the Bok Family, Bok Yi Na's superpowers are unknown and she struggles with her late manifestation of abilities. Jang Ki Yong expressed his thoughts on the synergy of the Bok Family, saying, "From the atmosphere on set to the energy, everything was great. Seeing all the actors acting passionately energized me." Claudia Kim also commented, "It was comfortable. I acted naturally with Go Doo Shim, bickering as if we were a real mother and daughter, and I acted in a friendly manner with Jang Ki Yong ... and Park So Yi and I kind of became each other's fans. Oh Man Seok was also cheerful and made me feel comfortable." The Atypical Family will premiere on May 4. More news about the K-drama's OTT streaming service is yet to come. https://mydramalist.com/article/jang-ki-yong-and-others-react-differently-to-chun-woo-hee-s-arrival-in-the-atypical-family
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..