All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. New IG updates 4-21-2024 and 4-22-2024 https://www.instagram.com/p/C6CiSBiyWVS/?img_index=1 https://www.instagram.com/p/C6EJmzDx0sn/?img_index=1
  3. yes, I hope they change the PD, she's too incompetent as main PD, she made even a promising episode boring
  4. What a difference a single episode can make ... try these on for size - Chairman Romeo drove Chad Oppa's dad to suicide - looks like that was the basis (at least initially) for Chad Oppa to help Hye Won fight him - This was revealed to Chairman Romeo by Goofy ML ... it seems they're now working together ... just why is TBD - Art MIL's sister has this weird bonding going on with Hye Ji. Apparently, she too had a contentious relationship with her sister. Is she plotting something, or will she try to bring the warring sisters back together? Her character just got alot more interesting. - Chairman Romeo's aide Mr Kim does indeed have feelings for Crazy Aunt - Bonus plot point - Mr Kim is Lawyer Min Jun's uncle! In a FFWD and you'll ( 🫵) miss it moment, Hye Won was accused of alcohol and drug use immediately after JC's death. Grandma seized the kid. However, she couldn't trust the company to Chairman Romeo (embezzlement/slush fund) or Crazy Aunt (... well crazy ) so she made a deal with Hye Won that she could rejoin the family and company in a leadership role. So long as the company prospered she could live in the mansion and raise her son, but if the company stock fell more than 40%, Chairman Romeo got full custody ... and Hye Won agreed in writing In Princess Aurora, they did kill the dog ...
  5. To be fair... DJ was emotional and she doesn't know that SR is living with SC. She also doesn't see SC as AN's father and still sees him as someone who didn't do anything when her father died. She probably ommit things so that he wouldn't get involved with AN.
  6. [2024/03/21] Hyun Bin and Son Yejin along with their managers at the MLB World Tour Seoul Series 2024. “ My husband asked me if I wanted to go with him. I rarely watch baseball, but I think baseball is very exciting, so I agreed. ~ Son Yejin
  7. No, didn't know this, dongsaeng. I never watched the Korean version because I heard it was sad. So am assuming you're gonna pass on the Thai version too? It was such a refreshing and natural way of displaying their mental health struggles. Neither of their parents nor the Women's Association (lol) were too judgemental about their kids' problems, and I liked how matter of fact both of the leads were with regard to going to therapy. Plus the fact that both leads were adults and were able to show attraction and have sex without even officially dating yet. And both had their own past. I mean it's so much more relatable than the weird holier than holiest leads kdramas keep pushing us nowadays with no hand holding or kissing without a dramatic umbrella scene first. And leads who have never done this before despite the leads having been high-school and college kids... So unbelievable, especially since they are always super attractive and were for sure popular. LOL More dramas like Mad For Each Other jusae-yo. Ooh, I like this idea! I should place it in our event backlog @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl K-dramas that caused you k-traumas? Can you guys help us out with nominations of dramas you think should be included in the event? @sweetroad @larus @Ameera Ali @kokodus @Lmangla @gm4queen @sadthe1st @kingpin @Thong Thin @joccu @LeftCoastOppa @Dhakra @MayanEcho @rocher22 @rocat @4evrkdrama I'll go first. The Last Empress Second place: Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol. 256
  8. [2024/03/21] Hyun Bin and Son Yejin along with their managers at the MLB World Tour Seoul Series 2024. “Celebrity couple who came to watch MLB”
  9. Today
  10. Dr. Slump PHOTO [Episode 3] The Wooneuls who become each other’s driving force, past and present (;0;) 2024-02-05 PM 3:44:00 Views 3352 👉 https://zrr.kr/EnTb
  11. Dr. Slump PHOTO [Episode 3] The Wooneuls who become each other’s driving force, past and present (;0;) 2024-02-05 PM 3:44:00 Views 3352 👉 https://zrr.kr/EnTb
  12. I finally found my next Korean daily drama. The story is way better that The Third Marriage. I like that they are using medical term and have real psychological scenarios that they have to deal with. Wooji called SuJi a frog. Lol @kboramint I don’t know why she calls him that but I think it is because he is her family, and makes it more easier for the Kids to adapt to living living together. For example Kang Byul aka Jin Na Young starred in Here where she took in kids who were homeless or needed a place to stay until there parents can take care of them. All the kids she took in called her eonni ( sister) or noona as family memeber not a close friend. I think because he took care of her since the accident and she saw him as an uncle.
  13. There was more than 1 episode of flashbacks ... (1) HW did hear her parents discussing what would happen to the children. the Mother said she couldn't look after 2 kids. The Father said he had to work overseas and couldn't bring HY with him. He would leave her in an orphanage for a year. (2) Father had the chance to tell HY this but of course he didn't (3) Mum fed HY a lot of lies about HW not wanting anything to do with HY etc. HY thinks that because HW looks so successful and happy so HW had a good life - the life HW should have had. She didn't know that HW had a abusive step-mum. But then of course, that is HY's good excuse for all her evil deeds. Because she didn't get to live with her father - because HW stole her place so of course, HY has to do evil deeds. The evil deeds are HW's fault, not HY.
  14. JTBC 10 million actor Choi Dong-gu joins lead roles of Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young in ‘The Judge from Hell’ Reporter Park Sang-hoo2024. 4. 24. 22:01 〈Photo = Sun and Moon Entertainment〉 Actor Choi Dong-gu continues his hard work. His agency, Sun and Moon Entertainment, announced on the 24th, 'Choi Dong-gu has been cast in SBS' 'The Judge from Hell', which is scheduled to air this year.' 'Judge from Hell' is about Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye), a 'devil from hell' who entered the body of a judge, meets a humane and passionate detective, Handa-on (Kim Jae-young), and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals in a reality that is more hellish than hell. It is a romantic fantasy where good and evil coexist. Veteran actors including the main characters Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young, as well as Kim In-kwon, Kim Hye-hwa, and Lee Jung-ok, have been cast in succession, raising expectations. Choi Dong-gu played the role of Jeong Seon-ho, the son of a five-term National Assembly member, in 'The Judge from Hell'. Jeong Seon-ho is a character like an unbridled colt with a sense of inferiority towards his older brother due to the 'sore finger' of his socially prestigious father. Choi Dong-gu, who played the role of Hwang Dong-gu, a member of the northern drug squad in last year's 'Crime City 3' and had a career of '10 million movies', followed his role as Kim Young-hwan, a drug addict character in 'Chaebol There is growing curiosity about what kind of passionate performance he will show. Regarding this, Choi Dong-gu said, "Following the box office success of 'Crime City 3', I had the good fortune of having 'Chaebol “I want to contribute to this,” he said. “Following the various characters I have portrayed so far, such as a detective, a drug addict, and a construction company development team, I will continue to transform and show fresh acting in ‘The Judge from Hell,’ so please look forward to it.” Copyright © JTBC.
  15. Son Ye-jin Shares How Nice It Was To Go On A Baseball Game Date With Hyun Bin Last Month Son Ye Jin says ‘it was really fun’ as she talks about her baseball date with husband Hyun Bin APRIL 18, 2024 PINKVILLA Actress Son Ye Jin talked about her recent date with her husband Hyun Bin and revealed her experience of watching a baseball match. Son Ye Jin is the actress who led the iconic K-drama Crash Landing on You alongside her now-husband Hyun Bin. Being one of the most followed star couples in the South Korean industry, fans are always on the lookout for new updates from them On March 21, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin were seen on a date when they went to watch a baseball match during the MLB Seoul Series game. Son Ye Jin went to Taiwan for an event on March 16, and during an interview there she got candid about her recent baseball date with her husband Hyun Bin. She shared that they had received multiple invitations from officials. She warmingly recalled that Hyun Bin asked her ‘Wanna go together?’ and they went on the date. Son Ye Jin sharing her personal experience with the game, revealed she had not watched many baseball games in the stadium but it was really fun.
  16. Son Ye-jin Shares How Nice It Was To Go On A Baseball Game Date With Hyun Bin Last Month Son Ye Jin says ‘it was really fun’ as she talks about her baseball date with husband Hyun Bin APRIL 18, 2024 PINKVILLA Actress Son Ye Jin talked about her recent date with her husband Hyun Bin and revealed her experience of watching a baseball match. Son Ye Jin is the actress who led the iconic K-drama Crash Landing on You alongside her now-husband Hyun Bin. Being one of the most followed star couples in the South Korean industry, fans are always on the lookout for new updates from them On March 21, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin were seen on a date when they went to watch a baseball match during the MLB Seoul Series game. Son Ye Jin went to Taiwan for an event on March 16, and during an interview there she got candid about her recent baseball date with her husband Hyun Bin. She shared that they had received multiple invitations from officials. She warmingly recalled that Hyun Bin asked her ‘Wanna go together?’ and they went on the date. Son Ye Jin sharing her personal experience with the game, revealed she had not watched many baseball games in the stadium but it was really fun.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..