Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Posted by BillyRocks_13 |Part3| He's talking abt his twin by soul, his long time buddy and stunt double #JungDooHong who almost risk his life for Captain #LeeByungHun.~
  3. The upcoming season of “Begin Again” is set to be better than ever! On May 22, it was reported that Lee Juck, Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon, and Paul Kim would be appearing in “Begin Again 3.” JTBC confirmed the news and said, “They will be joining the later team on ‘Begin Again 3.’” The “Begin Again” […] The post Lee Juck, Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon, And Paul Kim Confirmed To Join “Begin Again 3” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  4. The upcoming season of “Begin Again” is set to be better than ever! On May 22, it was reported that Lee Juck, Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon, and Paul Kim would be appearing in “Begin Again 3.” JTBC confirmed the news and said, “They will be joining the later team on ‘Begin Again 3.’” The “Begin Again” […] The post Lee Juck, Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon, And Paul Kim Confirmed To Join “Begin Again 3” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  5. I have been thinking his signature hands in the pocket in this drama could be because of his hands always turning red. Therefore, in order to avoid people noticing it ,he kept putting his hands in his pocket especially when he is with DM. The hand in the pocket is not distracting one bit, I sorta like it cos I personally do it often and I am a woman,so definitely no big deal. And come to think of it, it makes him more charismatic and sexy ,so its a bonus. Excited for today's episode.... Yippee
  6. Count me in y’all. In the same boat we row I dropped all currently airing dramas & keep coming back to rewatch HPL episode 1-12. While doing so, i can’t help but noticed there are quite a few cute amusing moments of our leads which are not meant to be funny but did & leaves me with prolonged cackling while watching. I’m going to learn how to make gifs and insert it here. Can’t wait to watch tonight’s episode.. hope my stream link works well. Happy HPL everyone ps: Can we all agree that RG/ KJW is the epitome of the most desirable boyfriend/husband materials? Im swooning ( sorry bae) He is so considerate and respectful even when they’re doing romantic scene together. Take the “sujebi cooking” moments for instance, he doesn’t just dived in for the kiss, he snoop down a little and stop to wait for DM reaction.. and only when DM tilt her head up then finally he go for the smooch. Swooning
  7. tvN Sageuk "Arthdal Chronicles" Releases Laughably Terrible Drama Poster LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2019/05/20/tvn-sageuk-arthdal-chronicles-releases-laughably-terrible-drama-poster/
  8. Son Ye Jin is a South Korean Heiress In Love with Hyun Bin's North Korean Officer in Romance Drama "Crash Landed Love" LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2019/05/21/son-ye-jin-is-a-south-korean-heiress-in-love-with-hyun-bins-north-korean-officer-in-romance-drama-crash-landed-love/
  9. 662. Take back what i said sus @sushilicious today feel like eternity so looong... @nohamahamoud2002 the angel drama look good. Will catch up on weekend once subs all out. Hoping for sweet romance. And like ur new DP too!
  10. Hi lianea, thanks for sharing the video. OCN uploaded a collective snapshots of what appears to be the script reading of its upcoming drama, "Hell Is Other People." - Looks COOL!
  11. AB6IX is finally here! On May 22 at 6 p.m. KST, AB6IX dropped their debut album “B:COMPLETE” and the music video for the album’s title track “Breathe.” The members participated in writing all seven tracks in the album. The title track “Breathe” is co-composed by Lee Dae Hwi, and he also participated in writing the lyrics along […] The post Watch: AB6IX Makes Bold And Confident Debut With “Breathe” MV appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  12. AB6IX is finally here! On May 22 at 6 p.m. KST, AB6IX dropped their debut album “B:COMPLETE” and the music video for the album’s title track “Breathe.” The members participated in writing all seven tracks in the album. The title track “Breathe” is co-composed by Lee Dae Hwi, and he also participated in writing the lyrics along […] The post Watch: AB6IX Makes Bold And Confident Debut With “Breathe” MV appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  13. Cherry Bullet has made their first comeback! On May 22 at 6 p.m. KST, the girl group released their second single album “LOVE ADVENTURE” along with the music video for the title track. A modern pop track with a tropical house base, “Really Really” was composed by Eric Lidbom with lyrics by Han Sung Ho […] The post Watch: Cherry Bullet Says They “Really Really” Like You In Game-Inspired Comeback MV appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  14. Cherry Bullet has made their first comeback! On May 22 at 6 p.m. KST, the girl group released their second single album “LOVE ADVENTURE” along with the music video for the title track. A modern pop track with a tropical house base, “Really Really” was composed by Eric Lidbom with lyrics by Han Sung Ho […] The post Watch: Cherry Bullet Says They “Really Really” Like You In Game-Inspired Comeback MV appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  15. Sorry for distracting your excitement of eps 13 tonight. I just want to blabber about Jaeuck's acting or his signature (esp hand in pocket). Is it really disturbing? Some criticize RG's signature while RG and DM kissing. But I think "hand in pocket" is Jaeuck's signature too. I'm so sorry for being overthinking, but I'm so sad that he can't be everyone's idol or favorite actor.
  16. Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing this. OCN uploaded a collective snapshots of what appears to be the script reading of its upcoming drama, "Hell Is Other People." - Looks COOL! cr-https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/05/21/a-hellish-snapshot/
  17. NCT 127 엔시티 127 ‘WE ARE SUPERHUMAN’ Unit Teaser #3
  1. Load more activity