Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. He is too good to be true... Can't take my eyes off him too... You're not alone... I hate him too @Sejabin... very much 744
  3. Other than getting a copy of the magazine of Ryan, helping Ryan to overcome his obstacles will be her birthday wish.
  4. May 22, 2019 Director Bong Joon-ho: stairs are a key metaphor in 'Parasite' CANNES, France, May 22 (Yonhap) -- South Korean auteur Bong Joon-ho said Wednesday that stairs serve as a key metaphor for hierarchical social status and materialism in his Cannes-nominated black comedy "Parasite." "Nearly 90 percent of the story takes place in a big house, the home of the rich family. It has a vertical structure -- second floor, first floor and basement," the director said at an official press conference for the 72nd Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, southern France. "Each space is connected by stairs. Our staff jokingly called our work a 'stair movie.'" In this photo provided by AFP, South Korean director Bong Joon-ho (4th from R) and the cast of "Parasite" pose during a photocall at the 72nd edition of the Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, southern France, on May 22, 2019. (Yonhap) The film, which premiered Tuesday night at Cannes, revolves around the poor family of Ki-taek who live in a squalid, grubby basement. They get involved in a string of mishaps after the sly son gets a job as a tutor for a moneyed family residing in an opulent, gaudy mansion. It is Bong's second attempt to win the Palme d'Or in the main competition section, following the action-adventure film "Okja" in 2017. The 49-year old director said he took the concept of stairs from old Korean classic movies like "The Housemaid" by Kim Ki-young in 1960. Vertical structures typically symbolize social hierarchy in cinema, but Bong said the structures in "Parasite" are even more special because of indigenous subterranean residential spaces called "semi-basements." "In South Korea, the semi-basement has subtle nuances," he said. "(People) live underground, but want to believe that they are above the ground because they have a moment when sunlight comes into their room." He said "Parasite" begins with a scene in which the sun lights up Ki-taek's filthy semi-basement home as if his family are not yet living below-the-surface lives. "But at the same time, they are afraid of falling into a complete underground situation if they get worse," he said. "This is the ingenious point my movie has." The director is known for his socially conscious films like "The Host," "Snowpiercer" and "Okja." He described himself a genre movie director who doesn't like to follow the rules of genre films. "Korean genre films have experienced stellar development in the 2000s," he said. "They have made a stab at blending Korean political situations, personal anguish and Korean history." Actor Song Kang-ho plays the role of Ki-taek, the father of the destitute family. It is his fourth time working with the director -- he previously apeared in "Memories of Murder," "The Host" and "Snowpiercer." "As a screenwriter and director, he has wielded his great insight into society in every movie," Song said of the director. "I think 'Parasite' is about what Bong the artist wants to communicate." brk@yna.co.kr
  5. @samzz hahahaha..funny they respond again..jobless people have all the time visiting this thread even a celebrity lol Is that the CEO of her new company? Or a cosmetic CEO? https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/jayjun/
  6. Trust me, her answer will be straight, she will say “NO” chemistry is chemistry, they have that strong chemistry on and off screen, but thru her behavior during bts, I don’t see that “interest in him as a guy” on her eyes! she’s playful, very open and don’t mind to skinship with him, And I would believe she likes him as a man (or potential dating) if she was still 25 or 28 or at least 29, but she’s 34yo now . So it’s definitely NO, just NO and again this is just my opinion based on what I believe rn! i belive in the power of MONT BLANC!
  7. May 22, 2019 The Man Standing Next at the 72nd Cannes Film Market Source: Naver / Showbox
  8. 742 If it’s me I will kiss his cheek close to his lips xuxuxuxu ahhh I hate this guy. Why do I imagine kissing him. I.hate.you. I just know that he is also can sing. And he is singing this way ARGHHHHHHH too man. I really really really hate this hot namja
  9. @roshzanna thank you so much! But when the playground is not there anymore, we won't go there I'd rather keep the beautiful playground in my mind. I want to go to Ihwa Mural village, maybe the bookstore and Namsan library. In what scene is the stamp coffee? Thank you so much. @roshzanna thank you so much! But when the playground is not there anymore, we won't go there I'd rather keep the beautiful playground in my mind. I want to go to Ihwa Mural village, maybe the bookstore and Namsan library. In what scene is the stamp coffee? Thank you so much.
  10. @gm4queen the more I look at the main poster, it is growing on me. Hahaha. I still find the scribblings cheesy. But overall, it is kinda unique, simple and bright. The group poster is simple and cute too. I'm digging the colour pallete of these posters, especially the individual posters. They have so little time to promote. It will start airing in about 10 days from today lol.
  11. yeah, I actually agree with you @Nusrat.mituon always being aksed about dating if they have good on screen chemistry. it's a bit of an immature question. of course they should have! it was a romantic comedy. and they are adults already. I think the questions would be more, hows it like working with each other and the cast and the whole team. or if they would like to work together again. professional questions. If you would look at other celebrities about their interviews after the drama, they are asked about the whole experience the shooting process and the whole production. I think the only reason why there were dating questions about PSJ and PMY is because the media already knew that someone would come out with the article of them dating (the whole 3 years rumor).
  12. We keep the hope going dear... as long as none of them got married yet, there is always the possibility I ain't leaving the ship... 740
  13. lmao mr & mrs smith?! i don't think i can imagine ppc doing that physical fight scene in the kitchen
  14. Park Min Young Is An Encouraging Girlfriend To Kim Jae Wook In “Her Private Life” Drama Preview May 23, 2019 by K. Lew Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young spend some affectionate time together thanks to her request in “Her Private Life.” “Her Private Life” is about the romance between perfect art gallery curator Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young) and her boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook). In the released photos, Sung Duk Mi gazes at Ryan Gold lovingly and asks him a request. He can’t help but smile lightly at her adoring eyes. He then draws a portrait with her as his model. She sits as straight as an arrow on the edge of her seat while he traces her silhouette on a blank canvas. Though he has had difficulty drawing due to his past trauma, he bravely overcomes it with her encouragement. A source from the production staff stated, “Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook will become even more affectionate as they learn about one another and understand each other.” “Her Private Life” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST. If you haven’t already, check out the latest episode below! NEW OST
  15. @ddunddun20 me too this spanish restuarant reminds me when eric introduce solar to mexican food. Your not alone im still watching their wgm I have so many fav. Seen that ive always watch. 1. When they topping each other shoulders. In dubai fountain. (Thats what i do when im with my boyfriend) 2. The chesnut day. When she grab his arm to stop him from eating its so natural. And when she laugh during his dubai..... 3.when she is the one who initiate holding hands on their last episode when they are walking to the place where they got married her "OH MY" as if she was also shock that she initiate that one. 4. When she was trying not to cry when eric gave her flowers on their last day. I feel the pain on that scene. (As if i was the one who will say goodbye to the person that i love) 5. The breakfast in dubai when solar looking at eric. 6. When they lay on the bed in the yatch. When solar hands is in eric arms those little touch is cute.
  16. Exactly. Thats what. After Ruler's mess I thought he had learned his lesson and would avoid them in future but guess not. Tbh I dont know what to think anymore. Maybe he is trying to show he has no regrets choosing such half baked projects? and would continue to do the same in future too? Sigh people are already saying he has no eye for choosing projects (pretty sure read an article saying the same thing somewhere but forgot) and if this drama flops there is only gonna be more talk in the town. Maybe BS thinks this project is good than his previous ones? Not sure but I think it also depends on what the actor chooses and not chooses to do. If Yoo Seung ho wants to do romcoms only then I am not sure BS can do much about it. I dont know which channel its going to be aired. Tbh I was so disappointed that I didnt even bother to dig in more about the show. Still recovering from the shock of him considering third romcom in a row lol.
  17. Now DHshhi, I want to know how far your new boss knew Korean Chanel Ambassador, .... She didn't post the Chanel invitation card in her IG, if not bc of her Xionghonshu account, I wouldn't know either.. And you know my style, if I want to get the answer- is by touching the most sensitive subject to you and your current boyfriend. His name is Lee Dong Wook.
  18. "No comment" is such a bollywood couple thing to say, it makes me more suspicious about their relationship haha! i don't know if anyone will be salty after i say this but pmy & kjw visually looks like oppa-donsaeng couple like seriously & also i feel it's a bit uncomfortable to ask the actors if their is any possibilities of future romance since they have good on screen chemistry.. i mean love & feelings don't work like that. if it's meant to be it'll happen eventually so i hope she doesn't get questions like that with kjw. she is an actress, she can't fall in love with everyone off screen just cause she has good onscreen chemistry & lol with psj i've never seen someone beating around the bush like that to profess his feelings! i mean just say you like her as a person. no need to be extra by saying "since i've to potray romantic feelings on screen with that person i've to look at her good qualities so obviously i become interested" who talks like that?!!
  19. I don't get that impression of NJ "love for SH". Even at the beginning when he was doing nasty things in secret but she and her family felt his kindness and reciprocated, he always looked guilty. He knew that what he was doing was not right. I don't get that "Because of her kindness, he felt he can be human again. He was tired of himself, and wanted to feel good by seeing love in someone else's eyes." He had many chances but he refused to do the right thing. he thought of SH as an object, the way he tried to force his "love" and to get her to respond to him. And I don't think it was a matter of Suho regaining his memory that stood in the way of SH's love for him. She never felt any such feelings for him. She told him she thought of him as a kind person but never was there any way he could claim her heart. Even if Suho was really dead, she would never turn to him. She made that perfectly clear to him. I think he wanted SH because as he screamed at Suho that Suho is nothing without the power of SH's love for Suho. It was SH who helped Suho regained his memory, helped him withe family and company. As NJ yelled at him.. Suho is nothing without SH. and I think that was what NJ wanted for himself. No SH per se but what she represents. Because if he really only wanted kindness and someone to believe in him - there was Grandpa. Before Aera found out she was his son, she was always putting him down and asking Grandpa to get rid of him. But Grandpa always stood by him. And yes, years before there was even empty-headed Esther who took the blame for his misdeed. How quickly he turned against SH and Grandpa just because they found out the truth about what he did. So sorry but I really don't see NJ the way you do.
  20. Further details have been reported on a new hip hop program by YG Entertainment! On May 23, a source from the entertainment industry stated that YG Entertainment is currently preparing a hip hop audition program called “My Major is Hip Hop” (literal title). Initial reports about the program were first released in August 2018 with more details in […] The post More Details Reported On YG’s New Hip Hop Show Featuring Song Mino, Zion.T, And More appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  21. Yeah excited to watch episode 13 I just buy fried chicken Thanks to give meaning angau.. . Oh its lovesick.. Thatswhy doctor cannot find medic to me.lol Enjoy our moments.. I will be here after done finished episode 13..call me if that bed or bathroom scene
  22. 190523 SMTOWNGLOBAL Twitter Update with NCT 127 “NCT 127 successfully wrapped up its concert 'NEO CITY : MEXICO – The Origin’ in Mexico, selling out all the tickets and heating up the venue with its perfect performances!”
  1. Load more activity