Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bluesky Thank you! I tried pm you but not sure if it went through. I used snapchat apps to download videos from YouTube Hi Regina Goh!!! "wave" Your name sound like you are from the same region as me!! Do you happen to be from SG / MY? ---Glad to hear we are Normal! - - - I just manage to upload a series of short clips onto my personal YouTube channel. All are clips of some of my favourite scenes of WJ minmin https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkOfCFU3nXuTKTvGM8FxsXQ
  3. @irilight Chingu you're here. Lets watch this. I want this sub too. From the story plot, to the genre, to the actors. It's giving the old school kdrama vibes. Like the early 2000. I like those. Something like "Save the Last Dance" which is still one my all time fav kdramas JTBC keeps giving good dramas. I hope this is one of them too. I like well written drama with good plots.
  4. @Sejabin ~ are you under stress? you have been having tummy aches often... sometimes, stress also affects tummy. remember one year that happened to me. it made my migraines bad and I could hardly eat for months. ended up eating lots of ice cream/vanilla milk shakes as that was one of the few things I didn't throw up... but anyway, take care of yourself. 574
  5. Compered with many other tv-shows supernatural element in HICTM is quite low, just enough to make a story but not enough to expect all kind of miracles to happen. I mean that there is more spiritual than magical. That is why making wish to the star - believable, but if, for example, Khem will drag them to some kind of magician he is definitely turns out to be fraud not real one. That i was trying to say by "miracle can't be magical". Since my associations for magic is kind of Harry Potter-thing. It's good you brought theme of stars up. I'm so like this idea now. I think there is moral dilemma. As i understood they believe that after death a person reincarnate. So it's a natural going of things. Even if he stuck as a ghost in the middle.. when waiting is over he will reincarnate eventually. So probably for Thun would feel totally wrong to hold Met back when by all rules he should move on. I love how you phrased it.
  6. + 2 @Ameera Ali I am sleeping but suddenly feel hungry
  7. OMG your post made me laughing so much. Im not over PMY chemistry with PSJ as yet and it doesnt help that Deok Mi's bestie name is Seon Joo. To me it sounds like he said Seo Joon and another coincidence (I dont believe in coincidence lol!)...her exDirector boss secretary is also called Secretary Kim What can I say? PMY has a real gift in developing a loving and believable chemistry with her male leads. It was a smooth move. I loved how he put his hand against the wall to protect her from hitting her head. Their chemistry is SLOWLY sizzling and I cant imagine how hot it'll be when their kiss does happen and escalates further. *Gulps* cr. trendingkdrama in tumblr Am I the only one whom was disappointed that it didnt happen Watching it live last night surely I wasnt the only one thinking like in Ryan's words @jeonghyang our dearest gifmaster how on earth did u cope?? and THANK YOU for live recapping the eps with your gifs and to @turtlegirl as well
  8. Finally !!!! After such a long time ... Chocolate is here ...even if we have to wait a little more. Drama will start filming on May in Greece , it will be a pre production drama ...if I'm not wrong it's the first time for Jiwonnie to filming a pre prod drama and we have to wait till Nov . Chef Moon Cha Young ...Fighting ... I'm waiting for you !!! Some of location in Greece are so beautiful ... cto.
  9. This is central sulawesi. Our pork recipes are coming from north sulawesi xixixixixi. I love brenebon much. Specially if we eat it with acar + dabu2 manado + kerupuk udang ohhhhhh HEAVEN you made me remember that tomorrow is saturday., I will go to the special market and buy pork ribs and cooked this oh why I open soompi. I am hungry now just bu typing this
  10. Hi Guys ^^,I know this is not a proper discussion but I need your help! I'm in my final year at uni in London and doing my thesis on Kpop and how the Asians living in main hubs like the U.S and Europe are positively helping it become global. So if you're Asian or of Asian descent and live in the U.S or Europe please fill this survey! I've been a fan of Kpop for 11 years and I love it enough to do my thesis on it haha and your help would help me raise the awareness of it to all my classmates and teachers! https://forms.gle/ViSe8JyeaHrc...Thanks a lot in advance
  11. Hi Guys ^^,I know this is not a proper discussion but I need your help! I'm in my final year at uni in London and doing my thesis on Kpop and how the Asians living in main hubs like the U.S and Europe are positively helping it become global. So if you're Asian or of Asian descent and live in the U.S or Europe please fill this survey! I've been a fan of Kpop for 11 years and I love it enough to do my thesis on it haha and your help would help me raise the awareness of it to all my classmates and teachers! https://forms.gle/ViSe8JyeaHrc...Thanks a lot in advance
  12. Lee Hyori the queen! A song featuring Hyuna would take our planet out of orbit
  13. They're a mess but damn, they're music is quality!
  14. 190419 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 'We reallyreallyreallyreally love our Shindong hyung kkkkk' Translated by huangsichengs - SM_NCT
  15. Spring of a 20 year old is timeless!
  16. I am going to miss this drama and cast! It is rare for me to thoroughly enjoy any drama from beginning to end but this is in my top three kdrama!!!
  1. Load more activity

Announcements