All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. ▲Son Ye-jin recently dined at the restaurant 8 Wutiandi. (Picture/taken from Son Ye-jin’s IG) Reporter Huang Shiyuan/Reporting from Taipei South Korean goddess Son Ye-jin (formerly known as Son Ye-jin, 손예진) is visiting Taiwan for the first time in 25 years since her debut, and she is looking forward to trying xiaolongbao. However, as photos were exposed on social networking sites, it was discovered that Son Ye-jin was not dining at Din Tai Fung, but at Taipei 101’s high-rise restaurant "Eighty Woods". The restaurant owner also announced the goddess’s dining menu that day, including crab noodle soup dumplings and truffle protein seafood dumplings. and baked stuffed fresh crab lids. Son Ye-jin recently appeared at the venue of an endorsement event and revealed that she was "looking forward to eating xiaolongbao tonight." Since foreign celebrities who come to Taiwan will arrange to dine at Din Tai Fung, a large number of media and fans were waiting for her when she went to 101 after the event. However, Son Ye-jin did not go to Din Tai Fung, but to the high-rise restaurant "8 Wutiandi". The operator also confirmed and announced the goddess's menu, which includes crab soup soup dumplings, truffle protein seafood dumplings, Thousand Thousand Thousand Radish Cake, Timdi Barbecued Pork Emperor, Ba Goose with five pieces of skin, baked stuffed fresh crab lids, and poplar nectar , this is also in line with the dish photos and eating videos posted by Son Ye-jin on IG. ▲Baked stuffed fresh crab lids. (Photo/Provided by 8 Wutiandi) ▲ Crab Meal Soup Xiao Long Bao. (Photo/Provided by 8 Wutiandi) Located on the 85th floor of Taipei 101, 8 Wutiandi is personally helmed by former Michelin one-star chef Xie Wen. It will be officially opened in October 2021. It mainly focuses on Cantonese cuisine and brings together Taiwan, Sichuan, Chaozhou, Suzhou, Hunan and Northeast China. Specialties from various places, including signature dishes such as Timber Barbecued Pork King, Bawu Sliced Goose, and Baked Stuffed Fresh Crab Caps, were all on Sun Yizhen’s menu that day. ▲Taihedian spicy hot pot is super enjoyable when paired with fried dough sticks. (Photo/Courtesy of Xiaomei Dingding-Travel to See the World) In addition, South Korean queen IU is known to love spicy food. She held a concert at the Taipei Arena a few days ago and went straight to the "Taihe Temple" in Xinyi District to eat spicy hot pot after the concert. The spicy hot pot base of this restaurant emphasizes numbness rather than spiciness. Because the hot pot base is salty, the hot pot ingredients can be enjoyed directly without dipping into sauce. It is also a favorite restaurant of Hong Kong stars Andy Lau and Nicholas Tse.
  3. Meanwhile, as of April 18, Blood Free has been spotted on Disney+'s Top 10 lists in Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan (data from FlixPatrol). Blood Free is a suspense thriller set in the near future where meat is genetically engineered. BF Group is the company leading the genetically engineered meat market. Given BF Group's drastic impact on the primary sector, the company and its CEO, Yoon Ja Yoo (Han Hyo Joo), are exposed to public backlash and physical attacks. To make matters worse, BF Group unexpectedly gets entangled in mysterious incidents, and Yoon Ja Yoo finds her safety jeopardized. In order to protect herself, the CEO hires Woo Chae Woon (Ju Ji Hoon) as her bodyguard. Woo Chae Woon is a soldier turned bodyguard who intentionally approaches Yoon Ja Yoo to uncover the truth behind an incident from the past that changed his life. When and where to watch the K-drama Blood Free? Episodes 5 and 6 of Blood Free will air on April 24 (Wednesday). The K-drama is available to stream on Disney+. https://mydramalist.com/article/parasyte-the-grey-remains-no-1-on-netflix-blood-free-trends-on-disney
  4. Byun Yo Han Plays an Ambitious Young Man in "Uncle Samsik" by Lily Alice, April 19, 2024 2 0 Uncle Samsik drops Byun Yo Han's stills. In the upcoming K-drama, Byun Yo Han plays Kim San, an elite young man who earned his doctorate in economics in the United States and dreams of making Korea a prosperous country where people can live without worrying about sustenance. However, his plans are thwarted in the chaotic society, leading him to despair until he encounters Uncle Sam Sik, who offers to help him achieve his dream, setting him on a new path. Mr. Sunshine actor Byun Yo Han expressed, "The director wrote the script as if he had lived in that era. It felt like magic. I was simply drawn to it." Talking about his character, he stated, "Kim San is someone with beliefs and ambitions, a person who dreams of changing the world starting from himself." Director Shin Yeon Shick praised Byun Yo Han, saying, "He has a passionate side and a burning desire for his acting. It suited the character of Kim San well. He poured his body and soul into this work and this character." Disney+ will release five episodes of Uncle Samsik on May 15, followed by two episodes every week and three in the final week, for a total of 16 episodes. https://mydramalist.com/article/byun-yo-han-plays-an-ambitious-young-man-in-uncle-samsik
  5. Jung Yi Rang to work alongside Super Junior's Choi Si Won and Jung In Sun in "DNA Lovers" by lo_ve, April 19, 2024 2 0 Actress-comedienne Jung Yi Rang is confirmed to star in her second K-drama for 2024. On April 19, Jung Yi Rang's agency announced that Jung Yi Rang would join the upcoming TV Chosun K-drama DNA Lover cast. This will be her second K-drama for the year. Early this year, Jung Yi Rang also starred in the K-drama Branding in Seongsu. She worked alongside Kim Ji Eun, Lomon, Yang Hye Ji, Kim Ho Young, and Ahn Yun Hong. Aside from the upcoming K-drama, Jung Yi Rang will also join the upcoming movie It's Okay to Just Breathe Next to You which will be led by Kim Hyang Gi, Ahn Dong Goo, and Giriboy. She is currently a regular member of the Coupang Play variety program Saturday Night Live Korea Season 14 and Same Bed, Different Dreams Season 2: You Are My Destiny. Jung Yi Rang is known for being part of the K-dramas Behind Your Touch, Cold Blooded Intern, So Not Worth it, Hello, Me!, Top Star Yoo Baek, and more. DNA Lover will tell the romance story of a genetic researcher who always ends up in failed relationships, and tries to look for her destined partner through genes. The upcoming K-drama will be the next work of director Sung Chi Wook (Tomorrow, Kairos, and Special Labor Inspector Jo) and writer Jung Soo Mi (Born Again). Jung Yi Rang will work alongside Jung In Sun, Super Junior's Choi Si Won, Lee Tae Hwan, Jung Eugene, Joo Hee Jae, and Seo Ji Young. In the series, Jung Yi Rang will portray the role of a strict head nurse who appears to be the most reliable midwife to pregnant women. She will work closely with Choi Si Won's character Shim Yeon Woo, an obstetrician. DNA Lover is scheduled to premiere in June. It will be part of the TV Chosun weekend K-drama timeslot. https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-yi-rang-to-work-alongside-super-junior-s-choi-si-won-and-jung-in-sun-in-dna-lovers
  6. "I don't think it's a work that should be stoned": Goodbye Earth Director on Re-Editing scenes by Lily Alice, April 19, 2024 4 9 Director Kim Jin Min elaborates on re-editing Yoo Ah In's parts in Goodbye Earth. On April 19, a press conference for the Netflix original series Goodbye Earth was held in Itaewon, Seoul, which was attended by director Kim Jin Min and actors Ahn Eun Jin, Jeon Sung Woo, and Kim Yoon Hye. Originally scheduled to be released in 2023, Goodbye Earth was postponed due to actor Yoo Ah In's drug scandal. On March 29, along with unveiling the release date, a Netflix official issued a statement saying actor Yoo Ah In's parts in Goodbye Earth have been edited. However, he has not been entirely omitted from the K-drama, as his character plays a significant role in shaping the story. During the press conference, director Kim Jin Min stated, "I never, even for once, thought this drama would not be released. I saw no reason for it not to be." He added, "I think I've worked hard enough to make it, and I don't think it's a work that should be stoned. I think I can say that much. I made it without any embarrassment." Regarding the re-editing of actor Yoo Ah In's parts, he explained, "The issue [Yoo Ah In's scandal] arose when I edited about 3 episodes. At first, I thought it would pass because, as you all know, it was not a complicated situation. But things didn't go the way I wanted. Coincidentally, it was also the time when I was about to tell the Netflix producer that I was going to edit the entire story all over again, after understanding new, important parts in the later episodes. So I edited it as a whole." Director Kim Jin Min continued, "In a way, because of Yoo Ah In's issue, we got an excuse [to re-edit the story]. Besides, it is also our duty to cut down parts that might cause discomfort to viewers due to Yoo Ah In's issue." He added, "However, I ask for your understanding because we couldn't completely cut out this character because he is too significant to be omitted. I hope you will not be too uncomfortable while watching the drama, but I would like to say that I did my best to convince many of you enough to satisfy everyone. Some of Yoo Ah In's parts were edited [and others were not], and I ask for your understanding as we had no choice but to keep the necessary parts." Meanwhile, Netflix has unveiled Goodbye Earth's main poster. The main poster features Jin Se Kyung (Ahn Eun Jin), Woo Sung Jae (Jeon Sung Woo), and Kang In Ah (Kim Yoon Hye) with fear and desperation in their eyes. Jin Se Kyung, wounded and shedding tears, piques curiosity about whether she, as a teacher, can protect the children she cherished, from the apocalypse. Meanwhile, the earnest gaze of priest Woo Sung Jae, who attends to the parishioners, offers a glimpse of his compassionate side, prioritizing the comfort and care of people despite the chaos. Kang In Ah, responsible for transporting supplies and maintaining public order as the commander of a combat support battalion, raises expectations for her character as she tries to uphold her duty as a soldier until the end. Furthermore, the text reads, "200 Days Left, Together Today, Tomorrow, Till the End" conveys that even if the world ends tomorrow, life today will continue by doing what one has to do and being with loved ones. The poster raises expectations for the diverse stories of the residents of Woongchun City who believe in and support each other despite the approaching end. Goodbye Earth will be released on Netflix on April 26. https://mydramalist.com/article/i-don-t-think-it-s-a-work-that-should-be-stoned-goodbye-earth-director-on-re-editing-scenes
  7. 240419 DOYOUNG on I Live Alone https://youtu.be/XrSDRv5kP3Q https://youtu.be/n4-fQDFq0l4 https://youtu.be/em3pi4GcWKY https://youtu.be/gNcdRd3L18M https://youtu.be/HhRI_gwgSyg Due to recent poor condition and anxiety, Renjun visited the hospital and the result of examination is that Renjun needs enough stability and rest, so he will be focusing on recovering his health. Therefore, Renjun won't be participating in today's fansign & his return to future activities will be announced again in possible time. The Dream Show 3 that will be held on May 2~4 will proceed with 6 members (Mark, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung). 240420 Gongmyoung IG Story with DOYOUNG "YOUTH! Last episode" Translated by NCTDAOYlNG
  8. Today
  9. (Posted on: Saturday, 20 April 2024) Zhu Yi Long: Recent Photos The two photos below are from the 14th Beijing International Film Festival (Credits to owner for the clip below)
  10. Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Yejin Plushie bears are named Hyun Bin and Son Yejin from Grand Hilai Taipei hotel when she visited Taiwan this week.😄❤️ “We were honored to host Ms. Son Ye Jin and specially crafted two Hilai teddy bears embroidered with the couple's names. Looking forward to your next visit!” ~ Grand Hilai Taipei Hotel
  11. Christmas is coming early on the next episode of “Queen of Tears”! Spoilers On the previous episode of “Queen of Tears,” Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun) romantically proposed to Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won) a second time, proffering a ring and asking her to cancel their divorce. In newly released stills from the… Continue reading Kim Soo Hyun Surprises Kim Ji Won With Touching Early Christmas Gift In “Queen Of Tears” The post Kim Soo Hyun Surprises Kim Ji Won With Touching Early Christmas Gift In “Queen Of Tears” first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  12. HOME > K-DRAMA&FILM Park Shin-hye cast in upcoming SBS TV series 'The Judge from Hell' 우재연 / 2023-12-29 10:32:21 TV series-cast ▲ Park Shin-hye (L) and Kim Jae-young are shown in these photos provided by S.A.L.T. Entertainment and Management S, respectively. (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap) TV series-cast Park Shin-hye cast in upcoming SBS TV series 'The Judge from Hell' SEOUL, Dec. 29 (Yonhap) -- Park Shin-hye has been cast in the new fantasy romance "The Judge from Hell," set to air on SBS next year, the network said Friday. Park will play an ice-cold devil-turned-judge hailed from hell, with a mission to hold evil men to account. "Reflection of You" actor Kim Jae-young will play a sharp detective who puts priority on victims' wellbeing. The details about the broadcasting schedule have yet to be determined. (END) (C) Yonhap News Agency. All Rights Reserved korean-vibe.com/news/newsview.
  13. 모조에스핀 MOJO.S.PHINE 24SPRING CAMPAIGN with Park Shin Hye 👉 https://zrr.kr/EnTb me.mashable.com/entertainment/40215/dubai-doctor-slumps-park-hyung-sik-and-park-shin-hye-take-over-emirates-exotic-locations-watch…
  14. [TEN Photo] Park Shin-hye ‘dimple heart’ Entered 2024.03.31 22:43 Modified 2024.03.31 22:43 Actress Park Shin-hye is leaving for the United Arab Emirates through Incheon International Airport to attend the 'Dubai Friends' event on the afternoon of the 31st. 'Dubai Friends' is a concept of public relations ambassadors who film a global campaign for the Dubai Government Tourism Office, and thanks to the popularity of JTBC's 'Doctor Slump', the two actors are going to Dubai, United Arab Emirates at the invitation of state guests. @tenasia.co.kr n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000655912…
  15. [Park Hyung-sik 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚂𝚒𝚔] 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧 “Food is better than people” ⠀ Irreplaceable charm! #Park Hyung-sik Japanese anan pictorial released 📸 ⠀ #Colorful pictorials & interviews featuring actor Hyungsik’s endless charm See you at anan No.2394 💕💕 https://instagram.com/p/C57cn_hJpaN/?igsh=MW0wcG1jcHp5cDgwdg==… https://www.instagram.com/p/C4sYmbBNjDG/ Off-shot of “Doctor Slump” reaching its final episode 📷 Take a quick look at the lead actors Jung-woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye) ✌️ #DoctorSlump #DoctorSlump #닥터슬럼프 #ParkHyungsik #박형식 #ParkShinhye #박신혜
  16. TV Daily [TD Photo+] Park Shin-hye and ... ‘Taiwan’s Korean wave is ing’ Reporter Song Seon-mi2024. 4. 19. 10:17 TV Daily Photo [Incheon Airport = TV Daily Reporter Song Seon-mi] Actress Park Shin-hye and singer Wheein Baekho are leaving for Taiwan via Incheon Airport on the morning of the 19th to attend overseas schedules. On this day, as the Korean Wave craze continued in Taiwan, Park Shin-hye, Wheein, and Baekho were heading to the departure hall to complete immigration procedures. Copyright © TV Daily. https://v.daum.net/v/20240419101726458
  17. Here are the ratings for Episode 1! . "Chief Detective 1958" Breaks MBC Record For Highest Premiere Ratings Of Any Friday-Saturday Drama MBC’s “Chief Detective 1958” is off to a record-breaking start! Starring Lee Je Hoon and Lee Dong Hwi, “Chief Detective 1958” is a new prequel to the classic Korean series “Chief Inspector,” which ran for 18 years from 1971 to 1989 and achieved an incredible peak of 70 percent ratings back in its heyday. While the original show was set in the 1970s and 1980s (present day at the time), “Chief Detective 1958” is set even earlier, in 1958. On April 19, “Chief Detective 1958” made MBC history by achieving the highest premiere ratings of any Friday-Saturday drama in the network’s history. According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of the new drama scored an average nationwide rating of 10.1 percent, making it the most-watched program of any kind to air on Friday. https://www.soompi.com/article/1656080wpp/chief-detective-1958-breaks-mbc-record-for-highest-premiere-ratings-of-any-friday-saturday-drama
  18. Here are the ratings for Episode 7! . "Chief Detective 1958" Breaks MBC Record For Highest Premiere Ratings Of Any Friday-Saturday Drama Meanwhile, despite facing stiff competition from “Chief Detective 1958,” “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection”—which airs in the same time slot—saw a rise in viewership for its latest episode, which earned a nationwide average of 3.3 percent. https://www.soompi.com/article/1656080wpp/chief-detective-1958-breaks-mbc-record-for-highest-premiere-ratings-of-any-friday-saturday-drama
  19. Here are the ratings for Episode 7! . "Chief Detective 1958" Breaks MBC Record For Highest Premiere Ratings Of Any Friday-Saturday Drama Meanwhile, despite facing stiff competition from “Chief Detective 1958,” “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection”—which airs in the same time slot—saw a rise in viewership for its latest episode, which earned a nationwide average of 3.3 percent. https://www.soompi.com/article/1656080wpp/chief-detective-1958-breaks-mbc-record-for-highest-premiere-ratings-of-any-friday-saturday-drama
  20. MBC’s “Chief Detective 1958” is off to a record-breaking start! Starring Lee Je Hoon and Lee Dong Hwi, “Chief Detective 1958” is a new prequel to the classic Korean series “Chief Inspector,” which ran for 18 years from 1971 to 1989 and achieved an incredible peak of 70 percent ratings back in its heyday. While… Continue reading “Chief Detective 1958” Breaks MBC Record For Highest Premiere Ratings Of Any Friday-Saturday Drama The post “Chief Detective 1958” Breaks MBC Record For Highest Premiere Ratings Of Any Friday-Saturday Drama first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..