Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @sushilicious ur DP reminded me of earth day , he probably hugging the earth no number
  3. Hi, does anyone knows how to join KJS Fanclub on daum? It seems to ask me to authenticate my number but I can't choose any of their local telecom since I'm not a Korean. I don't have an ipin either. I want to see news of KJS even if I need to google translate on site
  4. @Lawyerh @LyraYoo can we talk about how they teased us with these?! It must be KNG... he looks awesome! #Closet
  5. @triplem * what he thinking I know this lip old & new -2
  6. A week notice to the awards. I also agree with you all, I really hope she wears something colored instead of white or black (Remember that purple dress at London festival was great). And thus I really have something to speak out about han ji min’s style for the past two years. As I recall @richellemention that her style could be a hit or miss (totally agreed). However I just feel that it changed, I couldn’t understand it even until now. Just for spending time : beside her dress, there’s another one I really want to highlight, it was her hairstyle that I feel frustrated about. When she attended for her movie stage meeting or an award show, I feel frustrated . There were times when she wore hair extensions onto her short hair (I brought up this when I see the cf video that has been shared ) is it just me?!? or is this a Korean tradition thing, because why they just don’t do hairdos to their short hair (there’s so many style can be done when I see hollywood or any asian celebs without using an extension) . I was a little bit disappointed when I see her style from top to bottom at blue dragon award (though she’s beautiful as always). However I don’t think it’s necessary to use the hair extensions if the stylist team could do better or is it up to han ji min’s??? She’s gorgeous and elegant at the same time at London Fest. Why don’t they stay simple or modest yet fabulous like that. To me wearing hair extensions don’t show her confidence in her short haircut, once again there are many examples out there for gorgeous short hairdos as I’ve seen on hollywood or any Asia. In fact many other Korean actresses who have short hair can rock it at the awards, why she can’t? I’m sorry for the trouble, I just missed her styles, like her look in sbs drama awards back in 2012 in that gorgeous black dress and simple yet amazing hairdos, and others awards dress before 2018, her dresses was good and no hair extensions! For the past two years, her styles quite frustrated me. My opinion is she needs to dress according to her age, just like in London Festival, or Age of Shadows press conference (gorgeous and elegant) that way she will shine more. Because until now I feel like she’s getting dolled up like that due to her angelic or innocent image. Do they now angel or goddess can be sexy too?? Come on han ji min!! Just kidding! This is fairly just my opinion, no hards feeling don’t throw me away guys . Because I think we as fans needs to be objective as much as we can. Huff how i wish there’s someone from her stylist team see this forum and learn from us, or perhaps Han Ji Min herself .
  7. Super Junior D&E has won their first trophy for “Danger”! The duo’s new song was up against DIA’s “WOOWA” and 1THE9’s “The Story” on the April 23 episode of SBS MTV’s “The Show.” Super Junior D&E’s “Danger” took first place with a total score of 9,250 to DIA’s 3,132 and 1THE9’s 1,639. Watch their performances […] The post Watch: Super Junior D&E Grabs 1st Win For “Danger” On “The Show”; Performances By DIA, 1THE9, And More appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  8. 538 Sushi dp all so black. This one change to dracula from racoon
  9. JG has a gig hosting a kids program & he’s good at it . PD liked it & I think tells him many big actors who used to host such programmes & became superstar .kid on the street recognises him & ask him for his autograph KB is really pabo . Always mispronouncing / using wrong words . Think he got called to join a quiz show . YR helps him practise, trying to help him improve his knowledge & asking possible questions he might get ...these two are always bickering. They have chemistry she shows him the sort of cafe she wants to open - how she’d like to set up YR’s kitchen. She’s all excited Day of the quiz show ..by the stroke of the craziest luck he got into the next round by merely not answering & the other competitors making mistakes & getting negative points By a stroke of further luck he Managed to answer a number of questions thanks to all the drilling YR gave him but ...lol...the last question, he went back to being pabo again !
  10. BGM's are listed too? I think I see the list for the OST but no idea about the BGM titles. And why do they use another show's BGM? I will understand if the drama is from the same channel but Father I'll Take Care of You is from MBC.
  11. Seriously! Sign me up. It makes me sad that this show isn’t appreciated.
  12. @pad-hari For real,this is my first time following bias and get update every day pics and video everyday day,even on sunday Actually I dun like man with earing but as long as CXX,ok for me Can't wait for video tonight show, we'll see CXX playing piano piano with his beautiful hands
  13. April 23, 2019 Koreans Vote For Their Favorite TV Shows Of April Source: Soompi by K. Lew Koreans have voted for their favorite television programs for the month of April. On April 23, Gallup Korea released the results of their survey data of Koreans on their favorite television shows. Conducted from April 16 to 18, the survey covered 1,001 men and women above the age of 19 all over Korea. Each participant was asked to state up to two of their favorite programs. MBC’s “I Live Alone” came in first place at 4.5 percent, with SBS’s “Fiery Priest” taking second place with 4.0 percent. tvN’s “Korean Hostel in Spain” and MBN’s “I Am a Natural Person” (literal title) tied for third place with 3.8 percent. Check out the top 10 below! 1. MBC “I Live Alone” (4.5 percent) 2. SBS “Fiery Priest” (4.0 percent) 3. tvN’s “Korean Hostel in Spain,” MBN “I Am a Natural Person” (3.8 percent) 4. KBS “Mother of Mine” (3.0 percent) 5. KBS “Move, Fate” (2.8 percent) 6. JTBC “Ask Us Anything” (2.7 percent) 7. KBS “Doctor Prisoner” (2.4 percent) 8. SBS “Running Man” (2.0 percent) 9. TV Chosun “Miss Trot,” KBS “Left-Handed Wife” (1.8 percent) Source (1)
  14. April 23, 2019 Koreans Vote For Their Favorite TV Shows Of April Source: Soompi by K. Lew Koreans have voted for their favorite television programs for the month of April. On April 23, Gallup Korea released the results of their survey data of Koreans on their favorite television shows. Conducted from April 16 to 18, the survey covered 1,001 men and women above the age of 19 all over Korea. Each participant was asked to state up to two of their favorite programs. MBC’s “I Live Alone” came in first place at 4.5 percent, with SBS’s “Fiery Priest” taking second place with 4.0 percent. tvN’s “Korean Hostel in Spain” and MBN’s “I Am a Natural Person” (literal title) tied for third place with 3.8 percent. Check out the top 10 below! 1. MBC “I Live Alone” (4.5 percent) 2. SBS “Fiery Priest” (4.0 percent) 3. tvN’s “Korean Hostel in Spain,” MBN “I Am a Natural Person” (3.8 percent) 4. KBS “Mother of Mine” (3.0 percent) 5. KBS “Move, Fate” (2.8 percent) 6. JTBC “Ask Us Anything” (2.7 percent) 7. KBS “Doctor Prisoner” (2.4 percent) 8. SBS “Running Man” (2.0 percent) 9. TV Chosun “Miss Trot,” KBS “Left-Handed Wife” (1.8 percent) Source (1)
  15. Thank you @booha for the translation. I could only understand the word Justice when he spoke in Korean..hahaha. maybe it is the angle of the camera but attorney Lee here looks thinner. You are right though.. a bit of GMS with that hair covering his forehead.. . I didn’t expect filming to start so early. Thought the lead actress Nana is still filming the drama Kill it. Anyways.. I am looking forward to it.. a different character for CJH..
  16. Lol I’m a Pisces too but I don’t really follow. 536 @Ameera Ali one only lol
  17. welcome to the family if we continue like this, for sure we will get to 150 pages until the drama airs. Imagine what will be here when the drama will finally air i don't think tencent will wait till next year to air the drama, because it can make big bucks, or rather yuans, outta it. Imagine the audience this drama will have. everybody has high expectations, and me personally i expect it to be on the same level as TMOPB. i am sure the girlz here also . for sure now the team behind the drama is doing the editing, GCI etc.and this takes time.
  18. How many award was he nominated for , I am confused now only can remember the one @triplem mentioned will happen in May -2
  19. Both Pisces star sign, both good in light mustache, and both sooo love to play in revenge drama Youre right next episodes quite heart flowing... not too bad. 534.
  20. @Ameera Ali The Tom's cartoon! I am actually thinking about Tom & Jerry when Tom steals something from Jerry just to have him retrieved it back ....eg LSH, Gun & VC. @dulceres It's not stressful anymore but rather fun to watch even if the villains are acting up, after reading many funny/creative/witty/insightful/interesting posts from the chingus here.
  21. Wait...so you tell me...Daesung and Baeksung is the same thing? LOL *mindblown* 530
  22. Oh no, I misjudged PXR. She is pretty after I saw these pics and video from another angle. Cr: as tagged
  1. Load more activity

Announcements