All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Early drama prediction: FL gets seperated from her parents when she is a child, and is living with her adopted dad. She switched places with the SFL. Based on lineage poster, ML and SML are half brothers
  3. 너를 웃게 할 내가 됐으면 해 240424 Platoon Leader Trainee Lee Taeyong at 702nd Naval Education & Training Induction Ceremony
  4. [Exclusive] Gong Yoo, cast as the main character in writer Noh Hee-kyung’s new work… An unprecedented meeting with Song Hye-kyo 2024.04.24. 6:14 PM [NEWS 1] According to News 1 coverage on the 24th, Gong Yoo is discussing appearing as the main character in writer Noh Hee-kyung's new drama. The new drama that writer Noh Hee-kyung is preparing is a period drama that depicts the realistic scenes of broadcasters. This is a highly anticipated new work by writer Noh Hee-kyung, who has been loved by many viewers for delicately handling the deep emotions of the characters through 'More Beautiful Than Flowers', 'Goodbye Solo', 'The World They Live In', 'Dear My Friends', and 'Our Blues'. . Director Lee Yoon-jung, who directed ‘The 1st Coffee Prince’, ‘Cheese in the Trap’, and ‘Everybody’s Lies’, takes the lead. In addition to the meeting of a star writer and a star director, it is expected that a 'record' luxurious lineup will be drawn, with actresses Song Hye-kyo and Gong Yoo expected to appear as the main characters. While writer Noh Hee-kyung and Song Hye-kyo worked together on 'The World They Live In', Gong Yoo created the 'work of his life' with good synergy with director Lee Yun-jung on 'The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince', making this reunion even more special. Following season 2 of the Netflix drama 'Squid Game', which will be released this year, Gong Yoo will continue his acting career with writer Noh Hee-kyung's work.
  5. Shoppi...hmm...I prefer his innocent look in the white suit...(the IG clip Kissin' My lips) but Meme and the Bad Boy aura.... I liked it, after all he is the leader....😁 They always slay on the stage... Da Bomb....Raul caught my attention... ❤️ ********** I finally realized that my ideal type of man is someone who can answer the question like XZ did... 264
  6. [2024/04/16 | M2 Taiwan Event] Hyun Bin’s wife, Son Yejin answered mc’s question about the recent baseball game (MLB World Tour Seoul Series) that she went to along with husband Hyun Bin.⚾️🧢 "We got invitations from officials so uri nampyeonie (my husband) asked me “Wanna go together~?” I haven't seen many baseball games in the stadium but it was really fun! There was this kind of experience so I gladly tagged along"
  7. Today
  8. [2024/04/16 | M2 Taiwan Event] Son Yejin answered mc’s question about the recent baseball game (MLB World Tour Seoul Series) that she went to along with husband Hyun Bin.⚾️🧢 "We got invitations from officials so uri nampyeonie (my husband) asked me “Wanna go together~?” I haven't seen many baseball games in the stadium but it was really fun! There was this kind of experience so I gladly tagged along"
  9. You're welcome willenette And do you know how many Kactors have more than 17 million followers on IG. I'm just curious
  10. Uhm Hyun Kyung And Seo Jun Young Flash Bright Smiles Contrasting With Kwon Hwa Woon And Im Joo Eun In New Romance Drama Poster DRAMA PREVIE Upcoming drama “Brave Yong Soo Jung” (literal title) has unveiled a new poster! “Brave Yong Soo Jung” tells the lively and exhilarating romantic revenge story of Yong Soo Jung (Uhm Hyun Kyung), an unyielding strong woman who dreams of becoming the next Im Sang Ok (a big trade merchant in the late Joseon Dynasty), and Yeo Eui Joo (Seo Jun Young), a hard-working and stingy person who entrusts his fate to her. The new poster shows Yong Soo Jung riding her motorcycle, flashing a headlight as bright as her smile, while Yeo Eui Joo, who bets his life on her, is sitting behind her and looking at her with a genuine smile. In contrast, Choi Hye Ra (Im Joo Eun) and Joo Woo Jin (Kwon Hwa Woon) appear standing next to Yong Soo Jung looking rather cold and sour, marking a clear difference between their emotions and further raising curiosity about who, among the three, will Yong Soo Jung get revenge on. “Brave Yong Soo Jung” will premiere on May 6 at 7:05 p.m. KST. https://www.soompi.com/article/1656809wpp/uhm-hyun-kyung-and-seo-jun-young-flash-bright-smiles-contrasting-with-kwon-hwa-woon-and-im-joo-eun-in-new-romance-drama-poster
  11. Jang Ki Yong And Chun Woo Hee Praise Each Other And Reflect On Their Upcoming Drama "The Atypical Family" Jang Ki Yong and Chun Woo Hee has joined Elle Korea for a stunning photo shoot! On April 24, Elle Korea unveiled a pictorial starring “The Atypical Family” stars Jang Ki Yong and Chun Woo Hee. “The Atypical Family” is a fantasy romance drama about a family that once had supernatural powers, but lost them after suffering from realistic modern-day problems. Jang Ki Yong plays the “depressed time traveler” Bok Gwi Joo, who was once a firefighter with positive energy and a strong sense of calling. Chun Woo Hee stars as Do Da Hae, a mysterious woman who appears in front of Bok Gwi Joo’s family. Following the photo shoot, Chun Woo Hee shared, “Bok Gwi Joo of ‘The Atypical Family’ was really cool, but today’s Ki Yong really looked like a model,” while Jang Ki Yong praised, “Noona said that she has a difficult time with photo shoots, but I was shocked because she did such a good job.” On “The Atypical Family” being Jang Ki Yong’s first drama since his discharge from the military, the actor shared, “I’m filled with anticipation, worry, and curiosity. While in the military, I watched the dramas I starred in with my peers, but it was a really strange feeling. I think I’ll feel differently this time.” When asked how “The Atypical Family” is different from other supernatural dramas, Chun Woo Hee shared, “I think in our drama, supernatural powers aren’t ‘fantasy’ but ‘metaphors.’ The setup of a supernatural family that has lost their supernaturals—couldn’t this be a story about the potential power that everyone has? I hope this delivers comfort and healing vibes to those who aren’t able to perform to their full capabilities in modern society.” On the question of what is most important in romantic acting, Chun Woo Hee shared, “I believe romance acting should both satisfy [viewers’] fantasy and be realistic. I don’t tend to agree that normally having lots of experience helps with acting, but I think for romance, you need to have experience. For certain, you need to have a lot of emotions.” Jang Ki Yong answered, “Rather than words, I tend to be the type to express with actions. That’s why I’m shy when it comes to expressing affection, and this is definitely a difficult aspect when acting. Overcoming that is my assignment.” Jang Ki Yong and Chun Woo Hee’s full pictorial and interview will be available through the May issue of Elle. “The Atypical Family” is set to premiere on May 4 at 10:30 p.m. KST. https://www.soompi.com/article/1656878wpp/jang-ki-yong-and-chun-woo-hee-praise-each-other-and-reflect-on-their-upcoming-drama-the-atypical-family
  12. Jang Ki Yong And Chun Woo Hee Praise Each Other And Reflect On Their Upcoming Drama "The Atypical Family" Jang Ki Yong and Chun Woo Hee has joined Elle Korea for a stunning photo shoot! On April 24, Elle Korea unveiled a pictorial starring “The Atypical Family” stars Jang Ki Yong and Chun Woo Hee. “The Atypical Family” is a fantasy romance drama about a family that once had supernatural powers, but lost them after suffering from realistic modern-day problems. Jang Ki Yong plays the “depressed time traveler” Bok Gwi Joo, who was once a firefighter with positive energy and a strong sense of calling. Chun Woo Hee stars as Do Da Hae, a mysterious woman who appears in front of Bok Gwi Joo’s family. Following the photo shoot, Chun Woo Hee shared, “Bok Gwi Joo of ‘The Atypical Family’ was really cool, but today’s Ki Yong really looked like a model,” while Jang Ki Yong praised, “Noona said that she has a difficult time with photo shoots, but I was shocked because she did such a good job.” On “The Atypical Family” being Jang Ki Yong’s first drama since his discharge from the military, the actor shared, “I’m filled with anticipation, worry, and curiosity. While in the military, I watched the dramas I starred in with my peers, but it was a really strange feeling. I think I’ll feel differently this time.” When asked how “The Atypical Family” is different from other supernatural dramas, Chun Woo Hee shared, “I think in our drama, supernatural powers aren’t ‘fantasy’ but ‘metaphors.’ The setup of a supernatural family that has lost their supernaturals—couldn’t this be a story about the potential power that everyone has? I hope this delivers comfort and healing vibes to those who aren’t able to perform to their full capabilities in modern society.” On the question of what is most important in romantic acting, Chun Woo Hee shared, “I believe romance acting should both satisfy [viewers’] fantasy and be realistic. I don’t tend to agree that normally having lots of experience helps with acting, but I think for romance, you need to have experience. For certain, you need to have a lot of emotions.” Jang Ki Yong answered, “Rather than words, I tend to be the type to express with actions. That’s why I’m shy when it comes to expressing affection, and this is definitely a difficult aspect when acting. Overcoming that is my assignment.” Jang Ki Yong and Chun Woo Hee’s full pictorial and interview will be available through the May issue of Elle. “The Atypical Family” is set to premiere on May 4 at 10:30 p.m. KST. https://www.soompi.com/article/1656878wpp/jang-ki-yong-and-chun-woo-hee-praise-each-other-and-reflect-on-their-upcoming-drama-the-atypical-family
  13. Yakusoku : 16 Nen-me no Shinjitsu ( The Promise ) Im glad the first two episodes are subbed.. it is a tense thriller and the team, Aoi and Kasuko, reminds me a bit of Mulder and Scully... I hope Kasuko, the ML, is a upright detective, but for now he is just monitoring Aoi, the FL. The most interesting character is Fuwa Sho, the FL's classmate and the brother of the victim from 16 years ago. The Chief of the Headquarters...hmm...his behavior is questionable...
  14. Queen Of Tears episode 14 behind-the-scenes still cuts
  15. Musical <Crash Landing On You> officially headed back to Japan for an encore performance this July. The musical will be restaged due to popular demand at New National Theatre Tokyo.🎭 Venue: New National Theatre, Tokyo Period: 2024/7/7 SUN - 7/21 SUN (14 performances) Casts: Yoon San-ha (ASTRO), Jin Jin (ASTRO), Kim Ryeo-won, Ji Soo-yeon, Heo-gyu. https://www.love-fujichaku.jp/outline.html
  16. April Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced Apr 23, 2024 by E. Cha The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors! The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from March 16 to April 16. Check out the top 30 for this month below! Son Suk Ku Ma Dong Seok Choi Min Sik Park Ji Hwan Lee Byung Hun Im Siwan Kim Hye Soo Song Joong Ki Lee Jung Jae Hyun Bin Jo Jung Suk Gong Hyo Jin Honey Lee Hwang Jung Min Han Hyo Joo Jung Ho Yeon Lee Dong Hwi Gong Yoo Kim Tae Ri Choi Sung Eun Kang Dong Won Go Yoon Jung Go Min Si Yoo Hae Jin Lee Yi Kyung Jo In Sung Jung Woo Sung Ra Mi Ran Park Bo Young Kim Da Mi SOOMPI >>> April-movie-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced
  17. Hyun Bin’s Wife Son Ye-jin Shares How Nice It Was To Go On A Baseball Game Date With Hyun Bin Last Month APRIL 17, 2024 SBS STAR Actress Son Ye-jin mentioned how enjoyable it was to have a baseball game date with her husband actor Hyun Bin last month. On April 16, Son Ye-jin made an appearance at an event hosted by a cosmetic brand in Taiwan. At the event, she took time chatting with Taiwanese media, answering their questions with warmth. Son Ye-jin chuckled when asked about being hailed as a 'goddess', saying, "I'm just an average person. It feels a bit embarrassing hearing that." She went on, "Anyway, I'm grateful and happy that people see me that way. I believe that's all thanks to all those ads that made me look good. I can't say how long I'll keep up the goddess vibe, but I'll keep hitting the gym to stay healthy and age gracefully." Regarding her recent buzz-worthy date with Hyun Bin to the "MLB World Tour: Seoul Series 2024," Son Ye-jin shared, "It was a big game, and we were fortunate to receive an invitation from the organizers." With a smile, she added, "When my husband asked, 'Do you want to go together?' I haven't been to many baseball games, but the times I did go were really fun. So, I happily joined him. And it was nice." On this day, Son Ye-jin also opened up about the changes she has experienced since becoming a mother. The actress said, "Honestly, I barely have any 'me' time these days. Family time takes up most of my day now. Apart from my workout and self-care routines, the little time I do get is usually when my child is napping or asleep at night. Those moments are precious to me. I try to squeeze in some 'me' time then, whether it's catching up on TV shows, scrolling through my phone or simply taking a moment to relax." She resumed, "But since becoming a mom, I've found myself wanting to play the role of a nurturing mother even more."
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..