Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Well.... I couldn't keep myself from Doctor Prisoner & watched yesterday's eps right away! And another action packed, block baster eps they were!! I am pretty stunned by this plot! So Han Bit discovered that LJJ injected his own father & Han Bit himself ended up in jail to escape from LJJ! And just wow! LJJ's father himself doesn't want his son to be the heir of their company! And when they showed that Han Bit is with NYJ's sis, I at once had a thought that "Yes, now LJJ will soon go after NYJ's sis!" & unfortunately the same would happen next week! And what an outstanding act by Namggong MIn! I never thought that he could be this fierce! His facial expressions are so on point! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtWAwDyv9Xw And another salute for Kwon Nara!! I was so touched when she chased her bro crying all the way!!! She is a great actress!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvfACZfy350 And I still think that NYJ has some other major target rather than breaking down LJJ & director Seon! By chance, is that haeun hospital that his mother died without proper treatments..???!! Then it's all natural that he can go to the extend to get revenge from them!! What do you think, dear @bebebisous33 chingu..???!! Tagging @mrsj3n & @philosophie chingus as well!!!! And this is a Fantastic ride!! I got my 1st k-drama addiction for 2019!!! I don't know why this thread is so quite even though the series is a super hit but I JUST LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! All the cast is greatly chosen for their respective roles!!!! JUST GREAT!!!!! Can't wait to see next week's eps!!!!
  3. Yes, point well taken and there's a great chinese fanfic that deals with this. In the fanfic ZWJ confronts RYW about ZM's 'death' and RYW counters that it is ZWJ not him who let down ZM the most. ZM gave up everything for him, but RYW easily snatched her away, giving lie to ZWJ's claim that he would protect her. (I thought it was a great smack-down coming particularly from a parent who ultimately shielded ZM from both the Ming sect's and the Yuan dynasty's wrath!)
  4. @lu09, yup; once the truth comes out, the grandparents will not let them out of their sight . @chrissydiva, concur; LSH should return being a doctor, but; we know that Grandpa will keep him in the company. Waiting for sub
  5. For past few days. I read some criticism from Cfans but i also read many many Cfans positive feedback about this drama. Many said that they totally sink in deep into the series and could not get out of it. Some are drowning of sadness as they can't bear to part with this series especially WJ minmin. Many said that this series fulfilled their wishes of having devoted WJ minmin pairing, many said that this series is the best and they will not be looking forward to next remake as they have found the perfect WJ minmin. Sounds like our predicament over here in this forum, isn't it? Conclusion : WE ARE NORMAL HAHA I am even more amazed by the love coming from Vietnamese and Indonesian fans.
  6. 190419 LUCAS’ Weibo update “I’m in tonight’s episode of #TrumpCard! Hope you guys enjoy it! You guys must definitely come and cheer for me! ✌️✌️✌️” Translated by meltIips - SM_NCT
  7. ^^ @greezlybee Thank you for the gifs. They're already sizzling hot, and they haven't even kissed yet.
  8. Ugh, I was disgusted with what grandma did today. Indeed, this family brought snakes into their own household and the innocent ones are paying the price. As much as I want LSH to move into his own house, this pair of grandparents of his will not let him be. @newyee I was wondering where were you lol. Thanks for the preview as always. Indeed, it's a long weekend, enjoy it.
  9. The secret of that night has been revealed in ep 5 Preview for ep 6 Soo Ho posted an article in website telling about the incident of Seon Ho's assault. She told that it was unfair for her brother and family. The culprit got away with 3 days of punishment. Police and school ruled that it was finished but her family won't stay until they get the truth. She asked netizen to support them. And slowly the number of people who read the article grew from 5 to 153 Another problem to solve after the shoes. The diary and hand phone...
  10. Love 'em- particularly the one of ZM/ZWJ going round and round in a big hug. Funny that Joseph and Yukee referenced that too... Joseph mentioned "Jiayou, meet you out in the plains!" on her Weibo(?) and Yukee said "Yes! We'll go around and around!" Thanks, I'm struck again how good riders they look, I wonder if they have some equestrian training? Or maybe just great posture! HILARIOUS! Totally true... in the end he wasn't screwed over by beautiful women but ugly guys! His mom should have warned him differently! Ok, I was going to quote you Jackieus for the MV's but I don't want to take up too much space repeating the MVs, just to say "Thank you!" for sharing! So much HSDS love!
  11. I didn't realized that we have so many fan for this HSDS and everyone love WJ-MinMin in this version. I think Joseph probably the youngest WJ out of all.
  12. https://m.weibo.cn/status/4292561788943393
  13. Park Seo Joon who? I only know Kim Jae Wook. KJW and PMY seriously are so good at acting. Their chemistry is daebak and are both extremely gorgeous. The almost-kiss scene is so hot and funny at the same time when he asked if SJ is okay with the fake dating>< Then the way DM looked at the lost boy holding RG's finger is so cute, like a little family uwu. And SJ's son is adoooorable and such a brat!! We finally know the real identity of EG and I'm pretty sure he's going to take a bold step in the future. (Just stay as her brother and let RG and DM build their romance pls im shipping them so much). Appreciation post to KJW. You're the winner, my friend. This is just so. damn. smooth.
  14. @sushilicious i see no difference with this Same make up artist lol 572
  15. I am not from Korea.. but trust me if HPL is televised here. the ratings would soar high! yes, ratings are important to a tv network, because thats how they make business... and actors are obliged to do promotions to push their drama. but I could understand that maybe there's not a lot of people who can relate to the "fangirl" life. This still depends on the demographic (age bracket of viewers). those born from 1980s onwards may undertstand but not totally enjoy the plot (like some of us here). But for me.. so far I just enjoy it. I really appreciate PMYs acting more than ever! correct me if Im wrong.. but Oh My Ghost, didnt do well ratings too. but I know a lot of people who enjoyed watching it.. me included.
  16. https://www.instagram.com/p/BwbuaBgpT6L/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=n53qx8ifhnl5 https://www.instagram.com/p/BwcCsEyJTqC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14001aucr15jq https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwb_KKeJeg5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=dh7d494qfhay our couple and 8 days to go!
  17. Yes. Actually when Detective Goo was drinking with Bobby back then to get info from him, I thought it was rather cute too. Not sure am I the only who think that Bobby (with his bob hair of course) and Song Sac kind of look "alike" like brothers. LOL Will we see any Bobby's supporter using him as their DP here? Just for fun (for those who has their DP change to cast of The Fiery Priest) Me : Prosecutor Park @Ameera Ali : Hwang @ktcjdrama : Song Sac @lu09 : "Shepherd" Kim @sushilicious : Hae Mi @triplem : Father Han, Sister Kim and Father Kim Did I miss out anyone else?
  18. WJ doesn't listen to his mom. He still fall head over heel for MinMin. Deeply in love just like his dad.
  19. I read these before!!! And i love it. These articles wrote about the humorous take on WJ min min relationship. Very very funny to read. However i tried translating before but could not create the humourous vibe so i gave up. Will try my best to do it again when i got my laptop back on Monday. It is even more funny if you read the sentences together with looking at the gifs and jpeg that the author posted
  20. What the...My system hangs. And refreshed my page to see 4 post. Lol. Helllllpppp scare the crap out of me helppppp @triplem @Lawyerhwow you can see it on his eyes. It’s dark lol. I think they put exceptionally thick make up loll +2
  21. Some press photos from Binnie Oppa's interview with Taiwanese media earlier tonight. VAST's Instagram livestreamed it too. So shy hehe
  1. Load more activity

Announcements