Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This drama has been on my 'to watch list' and finally caught up with it. The Only thing that attracted me to this drama was Hyun Bin and Park shin Hye. Don't really know much about these AR games and stuff, but i have some questions. In all the time that Jin Woo disappeared, the time span was about a year and CEO Park couldn't trace his whereabouts and even HJ didn't know where to find him. Was JW locked in the game? Doesn't he need to eat or sleep? these are basic human needs. CEO Park can certainly trace JW's credit card eg. if he slept at a hotel or had a meal somewhere. Even SeJu when he was 'locked in the dungeon' it was what a year or two years. Didn't he eat or sleep. I'm confused
  3. A drone video when production is completed https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4293152993260901
  4. Thanks for sharing the preview @gerrytan8063. Why doesn't SBS come out with subs for their previews and BTS? @lightbringer06 hahahha! Yup. Their ship is stuck in port and might never even get to sail at this point. They should have just turned Yeo Ji's character into a man.
  5. Cute! I won't mind Hwang with a bunch of kids. But he needs to be jailed first though. Hehe Omo! Bobby and Song Sac have pretty eyes hahahaha
  6. I watched ep 5 with subs. And I don't know what to make of the incident. Is it really an accident? Or was he pushed or thrown? One thing for sure is they covered up the fall as if he jumped. I still have doubts for JunSeok's 'innocence'. JunSeok was so distraught on the roof. But it could be he is acting. I think it is not likely for one to change characters drasticaly in a day. But his mom though. She went all out to 'protect' her son, or was she trying to protect herself? Hopefully mum and son will come to their senses, along with dad. I hope dad becomes more humane. The ending where Su Ho moved his fingers gave me goosebumps. Chilllssss. I have quite a few gripes for this show...why on earth is the school gate not closed? Forget about the rooftop not being locked, why is the school door not locked at night? Why was there no security at all, mum was not being discreet, her shoes were very noisy. Oh my logic is taking over.....deep breaths...its a drama...lets roll with it.
  7. there are so many people online who are loving pmy in hpl right now i wish half of those people were in korea. The ratings would be so high right now. & WOW PSJ!!! HE LOOKS AMAZING IN THE MOVIE
  8. Kge who first call yin as "jin shim".. ites really fate.. tyh is made for yin.. and yin said that ldw is d only one.. uwuu.. This goblin prescon is really funny.. how they talk match about yin.. and ldw cant stand to yin's cuteness too.. he even cut kge while she was talking..lols.. and d last part when ldw fixed yin's mic position tho.. lols..
  9. Entertainment Song Joong-ki to Exude 'Primitive' Masculinity in Upcoming TV Series english.chosun.com | April 20, 2019 08:20... Actor Song Joong-ki will return to the small screen with a new TV series on cable channel tvN for the first time since his marriage in 2017. He will appear in the upcoming series "Arthdal Chronicles," which is slated to air in June. It will be his first TV series since the mega-hit "Descendants of the Sun" in 2016. Set in ancient times, "Arthdal Chronicles" deals with power struggles between tribes. Song Joong-ki In several publicity stills, Song exudes a primitive charm with long, disheveled hair and ragged leather clothes. Song, who learned horse-riding skills for the series, is expected to show off his masculinity in many action and combat scenes. source credit @http://english.chosun.com/m/svc/article.html?contid=2019042000379&Dep0=www.headlinegrabber.org&utm_source=www.headlinegrabber.org&utm_medium=unknown&utm_campaign=english
  10. Oh wow, Lauren... I haven't heard that song in years. A vestige from the past blasting through. But it works rather well with the editor's compilation. I feel like such a voyeur... or to put it more colloquially.. a perv... watching that clip. (The comments streaming at the top of the screen were also a laugh and a half as well) For a kid of his age, Joseph performed admirably. At least it looks heartfelt and authentic especially the gulp at the end. Some of the fan comments below thought our boy got a bit rough but hey... it was his confession for crying out loud and it fits with his boyish passion for life. It was his way of letting her know. Enjoyed the music choices. Had a good chuckle after the fourth one. The third one had a Celine Dionesque sort of feel to it. It reminded me of her rendition of The Power of Love. I can't speak for anyone else but for me this is the best version that I've seen because the show treats the characters like multidimensional creatures ie. real people... except for Chen Kun perhaps but everyone needs a villain they can hate... and avoids caricaturizing the characters with simplistic notions "good" and "evil". The show did a brilliant job IMO developing character motivations and relationship dynamics particularly that between WJ and the men in his life. Also it played out that good vs evil theme in a highly sophisticated, consistent manner right to the bitter end. It's interesting to me too that the drama did not sanitize the Ming cause or demonize the Mongolian leadership... I hope it is veiled political reaction/statement about the current regime in the mainland because the country's going backwards in many ways. I won't deny that I enjoyed the romance and loved the interactions between WJ and ZM. I loved the light-hearted moments in the early days when they bickered and I also enjoyed the angst... which I believed allowed Joseph to come into his own as a performer. So while I miss the humour of previous versions after their coupling... I think there's a trade off which isn't too bad. They are probably the best WJ and ZM combination for me because of how their respective trajectories intersect. It gave them both a depth I'd never experienced before from other versions. I used to think it was just WJ who had to grow up but this version also demonstrated that she had to go on a similar path. In the end I suspect that they both learned that freedom is something that has to be earned.
  11. Let me just add..."Or i will cut it myself in my dreams." Lol. 606
  12. ive been lurking and watching on ig and on yt, all pichicouple’s moment. from goblin era to tyh (and little moments from mama awards). ITS MAKING ME MORE DELULU THAN I WAS BEFORE . all those skinships. dongwook’s “uri”, “we often meet privately” , “loveliness” he said, the vitamins. dongwook being nervous during intimate scene so he fools around so he wont get caught. them, being so freaking adorable together. making others feel left out because they are too close. I CANT. I JUST FREAKING CANT. if they are not having “something special” right now. idk anymore. chhshehcuksbduckandhcujsjducjs!!! im going crazy. i need a life..
  13. [INFO] 190420 #NCT127 will be the guest on MTV TRL on April 27
  14. kind of a random segway but does anyone have any thoughts on what MBTI personality type IU has? i've been watching all her interviews, variety show appearances, hyori's b&b, etc. and reading her lyrics... and I really can't quite figure her out. I've seen ISFJ and INFP floating around the internet. Any thoughts?
  15. https://theqoo.net/hot/1032245314 http://cafe.daum.net/subdued20club/ReHf/2235606 https://www.instiz.net/pt/6074176 https://theqoo.net/1060987307
  16. This is very cute banter of them eventho in front of media at prescon.. I think yin really is a bright n positive person.. she even dream of higher rating compared to pdnim last project.. i really like her spirit.. At d other side i think ldw is a bit "realistic" than pesimistic about d rating.. dont know if he read d whole scenario and think tyh is just a standard romcom or any other reason why he didnt agree yin statement.. but as always he endup agree with her always..hahaha.. nice bf.. Think about it again.. dont u think ldw accept tyh just bcoz yin? I think he didnt fell for d script or character, he even say that he not so into drama titled (tiuch your heart).. and for his previous project, i think he choose character that challege him more.. d most challeging is d fenomenal grim reaper character.. and next (if its confirmed) is villain character.. But they did it well since tyh got good rating eventho d script is just a typical romcom..
  17. The April 20 episode of MBC’s “Music Core” had BLACKPINK’s “Kill This Love,” BOL4’s “Bom,” and BTS’s “Boy With Luv” vying for first place. BLACKPINK came in third place with 5,399 points, and in second place was BOL4’s “Bom” with 5,762 points. BTS took home the crown with a total of 6,743 points, making this […] The post Watch: BTS Takes 2nd Win For “Boy With Luv” On MBC’s “Music Core”; Performances By Super Junior D&E, IZ*ONE, And More appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  18. @sushilicious im going to watch 19-20 together tom to save stress lol. I think i shd avoid FP thread first. 604.
  19. Today
  20. Hi! May I know if anyone can tell which drama the BGM from this scene on episode 4 came from? The scene where Deok Mi is looking at the framed picture of Si An she took as Si Na Gil. https://imgur.com/uBZzsMP I know I've heard the exact same BGM somewhere but I only found the BGM from Just Between Lovers titled Bus Stop (버스 정류장) sadly they are not the same BGM.
  21. kekeke... with older dramas, you have to close your eyes to stuff like clothes and just focus on the story. this drama in terms of story still holds up! and am laughing on your mom's comment on the bepannah guy. he does have a strong jaw but he works hard to show off his abs in drama! putting on weight? so no abs? @triplem would cry if all aunties gave that advice, LOL..... honestly, my whole deal was "please give him a haircut!" LOL... 602
  1. Load more activity

Announcements