All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. [LIVE] 도영(DOYOUNG) - 나의 바다에게 (From Little Wave) | 두시탈출 컬투쇼 [LIVE] 도영(DOYOUNG) - 반딧불(Little Light) | 두시탈출 컬투쇼 [FULL] 사랑 할 수 밖에 없어 도영(DOYOUNG), KISS OF LIFE(키스오브라이프) 보는 라디오 | 두시탈출 컬투쇼 | 240423 https://youtu.be/I9NxD3OMC3M 240423 NCTsmtown Twitter Update
  3. @partyon yeah unfortunately. I did remember that you hate slow pace dramas. so I decide to warn before you even start to watch it. we did get to see Lee Je Hoon biceps. 276
  4. 힘들 때 안길 수 있는 사람이 있다는 것 만으로도...🥹 #닥터슬럼프 #DoctorSlump @ssinz7 @phs1116 Just having someone you can hug when you're having a hard time...🥹 🔗 https://instagram.com/p/C6GFkO_tIdu/
  5. They are still in the making, at different stages of production. I suppose this first part would go online soon, way earlier than DW's drama. I read Fox Spirit cast is already scheduled for filming a Hello Saturday episode. This usually indicates they plan to premiere soon. Let's hope they won't need to cut any parts while obtaining necessary licenses from the authorities. We need to pray for that))).
  6. Today
  7. Lee Joo Bin Confirmed To Star In New Crime Drama Drama Apr 23, 2024 by M Lim Lee Joo Bin, who is gaining great popularity for her role in “Queen of Tears,” has exciting news to share! On April 23rd, Lee Joo Bin’s agency ANDMARQ announced, “Lee Joo Bin will be starring in the drama ‘Guardians’ (literal title).” “Guardians” delves into the challenges faced by probation officers, who bear the crucial duty of preventing re-offenses and aiding in the societal reintegration of former convicts within a facility dedicated to refining imperfect laws. Currently, Lee Joo Bin is starring in the hit tvN weekend drama “Queen of Tears” and is gearing up for the premiere of “The Roundup : Punishment,” scheduled for April 24. https://www.soompi.com/article/1656652wpp/lee-joo-bin-confirmed-to-star-in-new-crime-drama Queen of Tears’ Lee Joo Bin confirmed to lead crime-thriller Guardians; Know character details Lee Joo Bin, who is currently starring in the ongoing hit drama Queen of Tears will soon appear in a new crime-thriller drama called Guardians. Read on to know her character details. By Moupriya Banerjee Lee Joo Bin has witnessed a surge in her popularity after her notable appearance in the ongoing drama Queen of Tears. Making her drama debut in 2017, she has steadily risen to prominence, displaying her impeccable acting skills in a bunch of popular K-dramas like Be Melodramatic, She Would Never Know, and more. The latest update suggests she is on a journey to further her portfolio as a K-drama actress, bagging more astounding roles. Lee Joo Bin has witnessed a surge in her popularity after her notable appearance in the ongoing drama Queen of Tears. Making her drama debut in 2017, she has steadily risen to prominence, displaying her impeccable acting skills in a bunch of popular K-dramas like Be Melodramatic, She Would Never Know, and more. The latest update suggests she is on a journey to further her portfolio as a K-drama actress, bagging more astounding roles. Guardians is an upcoming crime-thriller drama that promises to depict the untold stories of probation officers or supervisors who monitor electronic tags on criminals out on probation. Guardians is an upcoming crime-thriller drama that promises to depict the untold stories of probation officers or supervisors who monitor electronic tags on criminals out on probation. Lee Joo Bin currently stars in tvN’s ongoing drama Queen of Tears. She portrays the bittersweet character of Cheon Da Hye, Hong Soo Cheol’s (Kwak Dong Yeon) wife. Alongside Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won, Park Sung Hoon, and other main characters, she is also continually contributing to the drama’s wild success. Lee Joo Bin will also make a noteworthy appearance in the upcoming film The Roundup: Punishment, where she will co-star Ma Dong Seok, Lee Dong Hwi, and more actors. The filming for her upcoming drama Guardians will commence shortly after confirming the complete cast lineup. https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/queen-of-tears-lee-joo-bin-confirmed-to-lead-crime-thriller-guardians-know-character-details-1298500
  8. Appeared in the official clips 🌸 #パク・ヒョンシク and #パク・シネ of the Netflix series " #ドクタースランプ ". Jung-woo and Haneul were rivals in high school. The two, who had both become doctors but were in the worst slump of their lives, meet again by chance one day and unexpectedly find healing in each other's presence. A romantic comedy that saves a life that was on the verge of coming to a halt, available exclusively from January 28th!
  9. Appeared in the official clips 🌸 #パク・ヒョンシク and #パク・シネ of the Netflix series " #ドクタースランプ ". Jung-woo and Haneul were rivals in high school. The two, who had both become doctors but were in the worst slump of their lives, meet again by chance one day and unexpectedly find healing in each other's presence. A romantic comedy that saves a life that was on the verge of coming to a halt, available exclusively from January 28th!
  10. Hi @rocher22. It's good to see you here. I hardly come here myself. There are a lot of good C-dramas out there. But there is no thread for them here. For "Blossoms In Adversity", the F and ML are only average in their performance. But this is a light story. Easy to enjoy. Because there is nothing too heavy. In short - "entertaining". There is another Great C-Drama called :
  11. At least certain things I believe in whatever she said. The rest just for show window. 1. DH never ever held own bank account. https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/actress-lee-da-hae-reportedly-gifts-all-of-her-income-to-her-own-mother-mentions-current-boyfriend-se7en 2. She married because of her mother's choice. https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/01/lee-da-hae-reveals-the-real-reason-why-she-couldnt-break-up-with-se7en 3. We know she was offered to be an idol, but her mother against it. So Wook Dongshii, if one day you meet your future wifey, swooning her mother first, guaranteed inherited some fortune.
  12. Finally, the drama was registered on Naver. A simple synopsis and logo are posted. Naver > https://naver.me/xKzVli9I SBS official website : https://m.programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/thejudge fromhell
  13. Hi @leo2020 1) Yes. Deng Wei and the Production Team has done a Great Job! I could not wait to watch it. I have Full Confidence in Deng Wei. He is a person who gives his Best to his Job and everything he does. 2) FL - Xiang Han Zhi. For Deng Wei's sake, I hope she does well. 3) Honestly. I'm not so much into these "Fairy Fox" thing. I have not seen any of it. There are so many "Fox Fairy dramas". I get confused. But the one produced by iQiyi is "Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red Moon Pact (2024)".
  14. 240423 cultwoshow IG Update with DOYOUNG 240423 Melon Music Wave - DOYOUNG Doyoung - Beginning (1st Album 'YOUTH') English Lyrics Translation
  15. 85td Taiwan IG released the Son Yejin's dinning menu. 🍽️
  16. Ten Asia [TEN Photo] Park Shin-hye ‘Daily life pictorial’ Jo Joon-won2024. 4. 19. 09:36 Actress Park Shin-hye is leaving for Taiwan via Incheon International Airport to attend a fan meeting on the morning of the 19th. Copyright © Ten Asia. https://v.daum.net/v/20240419093607890
  17. Ten Asia [TEN Photo] Park Shin-hye ‘Daily life pictorial’ Jo Joon-won2024. 4. 19. 09:36 Actress Park Shin-hye is leaving for Taiwan via Incheon International Airport to attend a fan meeting on the morning of the 19th. Copyright © Ten Asia. https://v.daum.net/v/20240419093607890
  18. BOYNEXTDOOR is soaring to new heights with their latest comeback! Last week, the rookie boy group made their return with their second mini album “HOW?” and its energetic title track “Earth, Wind & Fire.” On April 22, Hanteo Chart officially announced that BOYNEXTDOOR had achieved the highest first-week sales of their career thus far with… Continue reading BOYNEXTDOOR Smashes Their 1st-Week Sales Record With “HOW?” The post BOYNEXTDOOR Smashes Their 1st-Week Sales Record With “HOW?” first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  19. Woooooaaa). Great job! So far I'm 100% confident he did great , and the production team did great as well. Those facial expressions and emotions he needed for this particular role.... The production company definitely watched Miss the Dragon and another his earlier drama Sassy Beauty before offering him this job. Emmm...the FL has just the facial expression I've seen in Ripe Town... honestly from the video I have a feeling that she tries to imitate Lu ShiShi... I just hope she did her best. Great job. It will be hard to compete with FSLM, at least before it premieres.
  20. 'If there's someone who dies early': Park Sung Hoon's accidental slip-up leads to Squid Game season 2 spoiler Actor Park Sung Hoon may have accidentally spilled some spoilers about Squid Game season 2 during a recent interview. Read on to find out more about what happened! By Saumya Saxena Published on Apr 05, 2024 In a recent interview, actor Park Sung Hoon discussed his upcoming projects, including the highly anticipated sequel to Squid Game. However, during the conversation, he may have accidentally revealed a potential spoiler about the new season. Here's what happened. Actor Park Sung Hoon, known for his roles in various K-dramas, including The Glory and Queen of Tears, may have unintentionally revealed some spoilers about the highly anticipated Squid Game season 2 during a recent interview on Netflix Korea's YouTube channel. While discussing his upcoming projects, including his involvement in the sequel, Park Sung Hoon hinted at some details that caught the attention of fans. During the interview, when asked about the red-haired character Seong Gi Hoon and the iconic training suits in season 2, Park Sung Hoon attempted to evade the question, indicating that they were currently filming the series. However, in a moment of spontaneity, he mentioned the possibility of a character dying early in the season, causing a brief moment of surprise among the hosts and viewers. Although Park Sung Hoon quickly changed the topic without elaborating further on his statement, his slip of the tongue has sparked speculation and curiosity among fans about what may unfold in Squid Game season 2. As the sequel remains one of the most anticipated shows of 2024, viewers eagerly await further updates and revelations about the fate of their favorite characters in the intense and thrilling world of Squid Game. Squid Game season 2, the highly anticipated follow-up to the gripping thriller survival series, is set to continue the intense storyline where contestants gamble their lives in deadly children's games for a staggering prize of 45.6 billion won. Lee Jung Jae's character, Seong Gi Hun, will navigate new challenges and consequences after pivotal decisions made in the season one finale. Returning cast members include Lee Jung Jae, Lee Byung Hun, Gong Yoo, and Wi Ha Joon, alongside exciting new additions such as Im Si Wan, Kang Ha Neul, Park Gyu Young, and Park Sung Hoon. With familiar faces and fresh characters, fans eagerly anticipate the release of Squid Game season 2 for its promised thrills and captivating concepts. https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/if-theres-someone-who-dies-early-park-sung-hoons-accidental-slip-up-leads-to-squid-game-season-2-spoiler-1292704
  21. 'Happy and grateful': Wi Ha Joon reacts to reuniting with Something in The Rain director for The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Wi Ha Joon shares his thoughts on reuniting with Director Ahn Pan Seok on the set of The Midnight Romance in Hagwon. Read on to know what he said. By Moupriya Banerjee Updated on Apr 23, 2024 Wi Ha Joon is all set to grace the screen with his upcoming rom-com The Midnight Romance in Hagwon. In this drama, he will co-star with actress Jung Ryeo Won, who portrays the character of his first love. Excitements are rapidly building up to witness their on-screen chemistry, which has been more or less revealed through the posters and still releases. On April 23, a conversation with the lead actor was published by a Korean media converge, where he shared his thoughts on reuniting with director Ahn Pan Seok after 6 years. Previously in 2018, Wi Ha Joon worked with him on the drama Something in the Rain. He starred as a main character alongside the leads Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin. The Midnight Romance in Hagwon is also a deft work from the same director. Regarding this reunion, he commented, “I was happy and grateful when the director gave me the offer. He gives actors an opportunity to act with their hearts. He made new and impressive scenarios in an unexpected way, which I felt was as expected from him. The set made me learn a lot of new things.” He further talked about the ease he felt while filming under Ahn Pan Seok’s direction, “I was certain to make a realistic project through this drama with the help of my co-star and director.” “I am thankful for this realistic plot. The immersive story made me read the all pages in one go”, the Little Women actor relayed his thoughts on the screenplay. The Midnight Romance in Hagwon is an upcoming tvN rom-com drama which will narrate the story of an erstwhile student and his unwavering love for a female instructor. Wi Ha Joon portrays Lee Joon Ho, a sluggish student attending an academy in order to get admission in a prestigious university. He falls head over heels for his instructor Seo Hye Jin, played by actress Jung Ryeo Won. Years later, in an unexpected turn of events, he returns to the same academy as a rookie instructor, leaving the job in a large company. He is unable to forget his first love even after becoming an adult and gradually pursues her. Wi Ha Joon and Jung Ryeo Won’s new pairing is promised to unfold the drama’s narrative with a heart-warming chemistry, which viewers are eagerly awaiting. The Midnight Romance in Hagwon is set to premiere on May 11, 9:20 pm KST (5:50 pm IST). https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/happy-and-grateful-wi-ha-joon-reacts-to-reuniting-with-something-in-the-rain-director-for-the-midnight-romance-in-hagwon-1298463
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..