Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. As much as I don't like how he decides to act on his feelings for DM, I don't think EG is THIS bad. He truly considers Deokmi and her family as his and feels thankful for and even apologetic (he also said this to Deokmi on this ep) to them cuz they've raised him and considered him a true son. He even refers to his birth mom jokingly as 'Editor Nam'. He doesn't come home often and stay in his dojo precisely because he doesn't wanna burden DM's mom. DM's mom keeps insisting he should stay home more often, but he refuses. About his suit, that's what Mom does... She always keeps family things. Eungi is a family for her, so when he asked her mom for his suit is normal thing to do as a son. As for his mom giving money, it's because she feels sorry and thankful that Deokmi's mom raised her son whom she initially abandoned. Not because she considered Deokmi's mom as his 'nanny.' Why Eungi doesn't live with her instead? Probably cuz his mum feels she doesn't deserve it as she never raised Eungi by herself and even tried to abandon him before. She's still fangirling over SiAn throughout the episodes, though. She's not in fansite master mode only...probably cuz SiAn has no event (since ep 11) or simply cuz the production team has no time to shoot additional scene of her fangirling. You know, the scenes they showed on ep 14 preview were just filmed 2-3 days ago (I was at one of filming sites). Even the scene where Ryan hugged Deokmi in front of her house was filmed last Saturday (I saw). Her character as a fangirl doesn't really fade out... She still behaves like a total fangirl about SiAn all those squeeeeeeeaallll) even after dating Ryan haha
  3. I watched parts, it is very good and funny, but the thread is too crowded there, that I am unable to read their comments I guess I will just watch without participating. The good thread for me is for Left-Handed Wife, we are about ten active members only. I can easily read their comments and they read my comments too, we make a very good group there I guess I will look for a daily drama as this one will end next week. I don't know how Joseon Survival will be, but already the thread is too quiet I like the drama because it is not romantic, I don't like romance of older couple (I prefer the OTP of The secret life of my secretary). I don't see KJH in a pure romantic role now because he is already 41, it is good he is choosing different genres now, they fit him. (Feel Good to Die is an exception, and thank God it had much comedy, and really it was not pure romance, because most of the time, he loved Ruda one-sidedly ) But in COALG and Monster, he is not romantic and still he really did well. -2 680
  4. yup. the only and one and only same thing is fangirling. Later I'll try to summarise the webtoon story.
  5. This just made my day!!! Finally some news on the progress!! Can't wait to see this trailer and fan girl all over again haha
  6. OH MY GOD please don't let that be true! IANAR scarred me so bad! The angst in that show was CRAZY I hope Dom won't be AS angry, but he definitely will feel slightly betrayed for sure...just hope that, keeping in tone with the show, it won't last too long
  7. @drakelaw i know who you mean, what an epic dream, but brace yourself honey that guy is already taken based from the rumor that I’ve heard and she’s definitely not our yeoja. But I would be very happy to have a dream like that atleast in your dream it happens! And same here, that would be really great having some convo with fans insights about Jiwon as an actress, person, and with romance? which the least we could talk about coz there’s none since 1900 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  8. Huh? As in it's a way of expressing your praises to jesus crist by calling "father god"? Father is a priest of the church & God is god :/
  9. awww actually I like Soo Jung her character is quite realistic for human nature, and hjw is very charming while portraying it. And in fact, I’ve read from some reviews that some kdrama fans watched WHIB they ended up not liking HJW bec of soo jung HAHAHAHA And if I really need to choose my least fave, still can’t decide. But among all her characters, I fell in love with Kim Hang Ah the most, followed by Gil Ra Im coz I love their vulnerabilities while showing a very strong exterior, knowing the truth that they are very fragile and soft inside.
  10. [ENG] 190522 WayV-log: Who Exactly is the “King of Speaking”?
  11. #KimHyunJoong #FANNSTAR HBD Event Gift 4 ~ ACHIEVED! Apgujeong CGV Screening (Seoul) Congratulations! #Henecia by SS501 x TripleS TRENDSETTER
  12. I agree I'm making a unfair comparison. ZM and XX are two differences person and two totally differences kinds of love for WJ. I guess I just wanted to make a point that with post ZM appearance had caused such a big impacted in WJ's life, and the choices of life he want to live or follow if neither one of them hurt or dead. I'm pretty sure WJ will do all his best or even give up his life if he have to just to protect both of them, and I don't think he ever want to choose just one between them. For me in HSDS storyline, WJ's journey almost always involved WJ looking searching for his godfather once he become Ming Cult. Leader. From Snake Island to XX being kidnapped by CK to rescuing mission at Shaolin. Just happened to be in his journey he met and found his true love. LOL...now that I think of it, WJ did a crappy job as a Ming Cult Leader. Beside making peaces and saving the six big sects. from ZM and also able to make the Ming Sect internal conflicts under control. He basically running around searching for XX and dealing with his personal love affairs. PEACE ALL!! These are just my personal humble opinion.
  13. I woke up earl for VLive Special but it was too early and I was quite sleepy! I went back to sleep. I hope the IV is still there on VLive! I have important meetings today so by the time I reach home hopefully the episode is subbed. Good to hear great things so far.
  14. I ADORE our main OTP!! But part of me really disappointed with the way Deokmi's character faded into background.. Like what is her daily activity besides worrying and comforting Ryan? And where is her fangirling activities? Did writer decide DeokMi changed after she's dating someone? Lmao fangirls dont change that easily! Oh how I wish DeokMi keeps fangirling over some random boy groups so that we can see Ryan's nonchalant reaction to it! Oh god.. So much buildup only to be letdown by this. And I'm still bitter we only see the hot makeout sesh only in 2 eps ago.. Forgive my long rant, I just have to vent it somewhere
  15. Thank you once again for your hard work! This interview is the most precious of all those BTS: it gives us such a big insight on what went in her mind when she picked the project, how she prepared and what she wants to convey with this character and this story. I personally need to have those insights on mind in order to get attached to a drama especially when i'm not especially drawn to the concept! Hopefully she will succeed in making this project for us the full sensorial and ethical experience that it is for her. Seems completely fitting d for a refined and sophisticated ballerina to pick chic parisian brands! I totally approve her choices! She looked stunning! Thanks also @immorethant for her agency pics! They always have the best pics! Things to remember that our genious acting queen is the best at crying!
  16. Just wanted to share you this.. because I actually felt sincerely happy for her when she finally met PSJ face to face. She's from Manila, Philippines and she's one of the most positive fangirl i saw online.
  17. Today
  18. Such a pity that The Banker has to compete against Doctor Prisoner and they both had the same theme. They are both equally intriguing. I cannot read President Kang either. In the Japanese version, the characters are easy to understand. So, did President siphon any money? There was no audit trial to prove his corruption actually. VP Lee is like a typical emperor. Like Joseon Lee Bang Won or any founder of Chinese dynasty (Liu Bang or Zhao Guangyin). VP Lee prefers to wipe out all contenders for power. VP Han reminded me of Ming Dynasty's Wu Sangui. For betraying the previous emperor, she has become a Wu Sangui. If she doesn't quit, she remains a threat to the new emperor and she might end up like Han Feizi, betrayed. Noh is Han Dynasty's Han Xin. He was one of the pillars who brought VP Lee to power. I question his wisdom to stay with the bank.
  19. Tao said at the latest JRA event that the movie she is filming right now will premiere next year. Tao's drawing Versus Ryota's drawing
  1. Load more activity