All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. What the heck... Noel knows that DJ is her daughter but DJ didn't find out. It was all Noel's imagination. It was a red herring.
  3. Yep, the blue is nice - creamy and not too acidic. I find it fairly similar to the Kenyan SL28 beans that I like a lot. Panama Geisha is very good too but only those from specific farms like La Esmeralda, Elida Estate. If you like citrusy bergamot, this is your coffee Qahwa tastes like tea but trifle bitter. But again, it depends on who is making it. Only coffee I find rather different is Kona…super mild. Justice is done to good beans if drunk as a pour over by a barista who knows what he/she is doing. But I get that sometimes when you’re in a hurry and need caffeine, wherever the cup comes from is gold. Kekeke. Instant Qahwa! I’ve not seen that. Would love to hear from @Lmangla about coffee! Lolz, didn’t know they have the Xiao Gege terminology! So cute. -2
  4. What Movie Will Succeed ‘Exhuma’? 2024.03.28 [W KOREA] <Harbin> Directed by Woo Min-ho 
Starring Hyun Bin, Park Jung-min, Jo Woo-jin, Jeon Yeo-bin, Park Hoon, Yoo Jae- 
myeong and Lee Dong- 
wook Produced by Hive Media Corp. 
Distributed by CJ ENM 
Filming period: November 20, 2022 - April 29, 2023 Although not much information is known yet, <Harbin> is a spy drama depicting the process of the Harbin Rebellion, in which Ahn Jung-geun shot Ito Hirobumi, the culprit of the invasion, in Manchuria. Hyun Bin was cast in the role of Doctor Ahn Jung-geun, and Park Jung-min, Yoo Jae-myeong, Jo Woo-jin, Jeon Yeo-bin, and Lee Dong-wook came together as independence activists who trusted and relied on each other. To realistically complete the period and historical atmosphere, location filming was conducted in Mongolia and Latvia. <Harbin> is a new period drama presented by the production company of the 10 million movie <Spring in Seoul>. It is said that Jung Woo-sung made a special appearance for that reason. While <Assassination>, a movie about the independence army's assassination operation for pro-Japanese supporters, attracted 12.7 million viewers, <Hero>, a musical movie about the last year of Ahn Jung-geun's life, attracted only 3.27 million. <Harbin>, which combines a strong theme, a story that all Koreans must remember, and famous actors, appears to have a high probability of being a box office hit.
  5. Hi They just drink some suspicious water? They will just do anything. But all because they didn't prepared for that visit in the forest. Like alway all in the improvise. They are indeed chaos and i just love that. Hope they will be just fine with that almost black water... The villain seams smart. But our detective is smarter. Much more. Funny that he really thinks he can beat detective. We will see. I will be back!!
  6. Looking at Han So Hee vs Hyeri, and Queen of Tears fiasco, I remember DH trying to sabotage her own relationship in year 2022. However since most people in the industry know about her real open relationship and marriage, so they don't care about her unstable attitude. Li Yi Feng burst out in one of most popular show in China. April 2022, playing catching Wook Dong for her favorite bucket list. Luckily, Wook Dong was not in Romantic comedy drama at that time. If not... Btw DH is free agent again, she had more agencies than drama projects for the past 20 years. The only actress in the world with that record.
  7. Oh, how you describe all is beautiful. Very beautiful. Indeed a story to forever remember. 13 years is a lot. A lot! But some things are just meant to be, no matter what.
  8. Chungju, a city in north Chungcheong province has began promoting the region through the box office hit tvN drama 'Queen of Teras' According to Chungju City official, it is expected that city’s tourism will be promoted internally and externally by exposing its attractive tourist spots. Scenes filmed in the city will be revealed in the second half of the drama. https://n.news.naver.com/article/031/0000824484?sid=102 His name's cumulative attention for week 3/22 - 3/28 was 567 million which is quite big for a foreign actor...That's how powerful his name is on weibo A rare moment that a Korean actor is included on the Hot Topic Artists List on Weibo Its been years that an k- actor has been part of that list..
  9. Japan Universal adapted the popular Korean drama “Crash Landing on You” into a pachinko machine! In addition to the actual machine being prepared as a reference exhibit, the costumes used at the time of the shooting are also on display.
  10. Today
  11. Rapper Sleepy and his wife are now parents! On March 29, Sleepy’s representative shared that Sleepy’s wife gave birth to a healthy baby girl at a hospital in Gyeonggi Province. Both the child and mother are in good health, and Sleepy is staying by their side. Sleepy tied the knot with his non-celebrity wife, eight… Continue reading Sleepy And His Wife Welcome First Child The post Sleepy And His Wife Welcome First Child first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  12. 838 - can’t make @Ernie angry 😂
  13. 240329 NCTsmtown Twitter Update DREAM HAUS ayyy 회사에서 나 혼자 20대일 때 공감 https://youtu.be/vx_VUKfH5p4 NCT DREAM plays a game of is it a Smoothie or is it Fake? ㅣ K-Pop ON! Playlist Take Over https://youtu.be/7fnt30ws10M
  14. 🐭 ewsbdi 🐭 https://www.instagram.com/p/C4--23ahSAs/ https://www.instagram.com/p/C2rQPzNr1xJ/
  15. Photo: anaida angelescu insta Thank you very much Ephoenix for this translation I enjoy discovering all the lyrics of LBH I was so frustrated, when I watched online the masterclass, to be able to understand only a few snippets of the conversation. My heart tightens every time he talks about Cinema Paradiso and his father (I too had the pleasure of seeing him with my parents at the cinema when he came out in the 80s and I keep a precious memory of it.) The atmosphere at this event seemed really amazing and I hope Lee Byung-hun will keep a warm memory of her trip to Italy. In any case his fans are not ready to forget his presence, I hope to have the chance to live such a meeting one day.
  16. source: Wiki Addict (drama wiki) Details: Chinese Title: 又见逍遥 / You Jian Xiao Yao English title: Paladin Legend Genre: Xianxia, romance Episodes: 40 Director: Yang Long Screenwriter: Li Zhe Producer: Li Er Yun, Gao Jin Xi Broadcast period: TBA Broadcast network: Tencent Note: Adapted from the game "Chinese Paladin" / "Sword and Fairy" Cast: Main Cast He Yu as Li Xiaoyao Yang Yu Tong as Zhao Ling'er Xu Hao as Lin Yueru Li Chuan as Liu Jinyuan Hu Yi Xuan as A Nu Ye Sheng Jia as Tang Yu Supporting Wang Jin Song as Chief Bai Yue Guo Jun as Elder Shi Wu Yue as Drunk Sword Immortal Xiu Qing as Sword Saint Yang Kun as Madame Li Gao Yu Chuan as Wang Xiaohu Liu Fang as Lao Lao Ding Xiao Ying as Gai Luojiao Yang Ming Na as Ruler of Nan Man Song Ci as Sheng Gu Zheng Qiu Hong as Cai Yi Lan Xi as Aunt Yun Zhang Zi Jian as Lin Tiannan Zeng Li as Wizard Queen (Lin Qing'er) Qiu Xin Zhi as Wizard King Wang Jian Xin as Hong Da Fu Ye Si Tong as Ding Xianglan Huang Xin as Fourth Brother Zhang Qiu Jia Qi as Ding Xiulan Gong Zheng Nan as Huangfu Ying Liu Meng Meng as Palace Chief Ling Yue Ruan Sheng Wen as Head of Nan Zhao Zhang Gong as Immortal Doctor Han Nai Wen as Han Mengci Synopsis: Trailer: Images: Portal: Chinese Paladin 1 Chinese Paladin 2 (not released yet) Chinese Paladin 3 Chinese Paladin 4 Chinese Paladin 5 Chinese Paladin 6 (Sword & Fairy) Chinese Paladin Legend RULES of SOOMPI Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE! For any Issues and Abuse @SC2019
  17. Japan Universal adapted the popular Korean drama “Crash Landing on You” into a pachinko machine! In addition to the actual machine being prepared as a reference exhibit, the costumes used at the time of the shooting are also on display.
  18. BIBI is considering joining Season 2 of “The Fiery Priest”! On March 29, an SBS official shared, “BIBI is positively reviewing the offer to star in ‘The Fiery Priest 2.'” Reportedly, BIBI has been offered to portray a new female detective character in the upcoming season. “The Fiery Priest,” which first aired in 2019, is… Continue reading BIBI In Talks To Star In “The Fiery Priest 2” The post BIBI In Talks To Star In “The Fiery Priest 2” first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  19. Cuties! 😍 📸: @sore_snowman ×+×+×+×+×+×+×+× @partyon I find them 3 pitiful that their relationship issues to and with each other became gossip fodder. I just can't though with their fan wars. 836
  20. This claim was refuted. Apparently Hyeri didn't have a birthday party in 2023 because she was off filming smth. Both Hyeri and the dude gave out statements in August 2023 that they were still together and that it was not true that they had broken up. @4evrkdrama dongsaeng, I agree with a lot a of the things you wrote about this matter. This is so sad tbh. My thoughts about it this whole thing (I am just basing them on what has been written, I don't know the full truth): Being together for 7 years is a long time. It's clear that breaking up might not be easy. From Hyeri's perspective they met in Nov 2023, and there were talks of them trying maybe once more. They released the statement that they had broken up.That's Hyeri's truth. Was she holding on to false hope, especially since he didn't contact her anymore after that? Probably, but again, it's not easy sometimes to move on. These types of things should not have been said by the other party if he didn't mean it and he really wanted to move on. Then he should have made a clean break and said he wants to date other women. From what it looks like, he kept her hanging on (maybe keeping her on the back burner if things with the next woman wouldn't work out)? FF to the scandal, and Hyeri's initial post. It's clear that she was surprised. Probably because she still was holding out hope and the dude had not told her. It's clear she acted impulsively when she posted. She directed it at her ex-bf though. HSH posts a pic of a dog holding a knife and directs her post at her boyfriend's ex-gf. Lots of things ensue, Hyeri apologizes for being rash with her actions and explains her point of view and the timeline. Then we get another scandal, thanks to Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Sae Ron. Things quiet down. Looks like HSH still can't let it go that people think she's in a "transit relationship" even though everyone's already forgotten about it. It is absolutely weird that she's still "harassing" Hyeri after all of this. The ex-gf has NO OBLIGATION to be in contact with the new gf. I think this post on pannchoa, pretty well summed up how a lot of people are seeing her latest post: source: [theqoo] COMPARING HYERI AND HAN SOHEE'S IG POSTS (pannchoa.com) Sorry, but HSH is looking really unhinged acting like this. No wonder a lot of people are commenting online that she should be working on her impulse control and her insecurities. @4evrkdrama dongaeng, I will reply to your coffee question later today. I need to run some errands now. 838
  21. The air is definitely getting warmer, and looks like spring is finally here! While waiting for the flowers to bloom, check out these top 5 Viki K-dramas that will also warm your hearts like the coming spring. In no particular order. “Wedding Impossible” “Wedding Impossible” is a romantic comedy starring Jeon Jong Seo as Na Ah Jung,… Continue reading Top 5 K-Dramas On Viki In March The post Top 5 K-Dramas On Viki In March first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  22. Actors Ahn Bo Hyun and Lee Sung Min may be starring in a new historical drama together! On March 29, industry insiders reported that Ahn Bo Hyun and Lee Sung Min received offers to star in the new drama “God’s Beads” (literal title), which is likely to be broadcast on JTBC, and are positively reviewing… Continue reading Ahn Bo Hyun And Lee Sung Min In Talks To Star In New Historical Drama The post Ahn Bo Hyun And Lee Sung Min In Talks To Star In New Historical Drama first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..