Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. *** HB went to Taipei for Taiwan fan meeting ************************************************************************ Hyun Bin Incheon International Airport 19 April 2019
  3. GrassLand Reunion PART 2: Someone Else’s Son ? PS: Please read Part 1 in previous page first. Credit to Weibo Writer (Her link below) https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404363671626246576 “Minmin, I know you are still angry, I will not mind anything you said. I will keep you accompany till you forgive me and understand what you truly want” Minmin Laughed coldly, “ZWJ, Dream on. My heart for you is dead. Do you understand? It is dead. Please do not pester me anymore. It will only make me hate you even more.” She walked off after saying her piece. Wuji followed her from a distance. He knows that this takes time. If he force her to forgive him, it will only make things worst. Minmin is hurt badly by him, he need to give her time to heal. He is willing to wait, even if it takes a lifetime, he is willing to wait for her to come back to him. He followed her to where she stayed. But the sky is soon going to get dark. He need to find a place to stay too. After Searching for some time, he found a family and cried asking for them to take him in, He told them that he has no family and has no pennies. He is willing to do some chores for them as long as they provide him a shelter and some meals. He hated himself for lying and deceiving others. But he need to find a place that is nearer to Minmin, so that he can seize every opportunity to patch back with her. He has no other choice. When Minmin is back to her Mongol Tent, she saw that her son is soundly asleep. Her heart is at peace. 2 years ago, she brought her father’s coffin back to Mongol. Along the way, she felt tired and fatigued, so tired that she can’t even felt her own presence anymore. A Kind old Granny save her as she fainted in front of her Mongol Tent. Granny pitied her as she look frail, pale and weak. Seeing her with a Coffin, she knows that Minmin is a pitiful soul. So she saved her and took her in. It was at this time. She discovered that she was 2 months pregnant. When she knew that she is pregnant with Wuji’s child. She feel vexed and happy at the same time. She is happy because the child is Wuji’s flesh and blood. Having this child to accompany her from now on, it feels like Wuji is always by her side. Her life is filled with Hope now. She is vexed and upset because she know that this child will not have the chance to experience father’s love and care. She is worried for his feeling, when he grow up, knowing that he has no father unlike other kids. She is also worried that others will criticize him for having no father. She told Granny that she and the Child’s father has broken up. Granny advised her to deliver the child, saying that this child is a gift from the Heaven. God knows that she is lonely, so he send this child to accompany her on behalf of his father. Granny is a kind lady. Her husband and son are doing business in China, and will only come back once every few months. She is happy to have Minmin’s accompaniment. However, Minmin is not happy. She feel that she is still lacking of something. Day after day, her tummy has grown bigger. She can feel every movement of the Little inside her. She started to imagine and visualize how he will look like. Will he look like her more? Or will he look like Wuji? Is he a boy or a girl? Granny predicted the baby to be a Girl based on her experience. Minmin smiled and said, “It doesn’t matter whether he is a boy or a girl. I will love him/her no matter what” Sometimes, she thought to herself. If Wuji knows she is pregnant with their Child, what would his reaction be? But whenever she thought of this, she feel that her heart is in pain. She gave him a choice to give up the position of Ming Sect Leader to be with her. He refused. From then onwards, they will have nothing more to do with each other. Chance is given but he did not cherish. The best ending will be to forget each other. There are some gossip mongers around where she stay, gossiping about her being unchaste and getting herself impregnated. They say that she is shameless, a richard simmons who like to seduce men. Minmin did not care. She did not do anything against her conscience so she just laughed it off and was not afraid of what others said about her. She buried her father in the Grassland, a place with beautiful scenery. This is their hometown. She knows that Her father love riding the horse, love peace, so He will definitely be happy to be buried here. After Delivering her child, the child grew up fast. He is now able to crawl, walk and even talk. She gave him a name – Zhao Nian Niu. The Child follow her Han Surname Zhao. She could not think of any nice name. So she called him Nian Niu. Wuji used to call himself Zeng Ah Niu [Cow]. So Nian Niu means Missing Ah Niu [Cow]. She was a Princess in the past. She does not know how to take care of Children. Luckily for her, Granny is very helpful. Granny always Joke and say “Why not you let Nian Niu be my Godson?” She knows that she is not a good mother. But she love him very much. These days, Wuji helped the family who took him in with chores in the day time. There isn’t much chores sometimes. He can visit Minmin frequently. And So he always did. Daily, Minmin adorn simple Mongolian wear and tied up her hair with simple hairpin. She rides her horse on the grassland with Sun shining on her face. She is just as beautiful as he first met her. Whenever he meet her, he said he wish to see her home. She reacted strongly. It seems like she has something to hide from him. But Minmin has stopped being harsh towards him although she is still cold and aloof. However, Wuji is contended as long as Minmin did not object to him staying by her side. When he went back to the home of the family who took him in, he suddenly feel suspicious on why Minmin always reject him sending her home after she is done with Sheep herding. And so when he is fetching water for the household, he tried to ask the lady owner of the household about Minmin . “Sister, I see that the lady who stayed near our house, always behave reclusively, any idea if anything happened to her household?” The lady replied with a disgusted expression, “Zeng, there is something you don’t know. This lady is very cunning and formidable. You better stay away from her and not to fall for her tricks. She is the reincarnation of Vixen.” Wuji is not happy that This Auntie talked bad and criticised about Minmin but he wanted to know more, so He kept his anger under control. “Why did you say that?” The Auntie knows that he, being new here, is not familiar with the surroundings yet. So she explained, “her name is Minmin. But I don’t know her full name. When she first came here, she brought a coffin along. How Unlucky! And ever since she came, all the men in this village like her very much. They all fight to pursue her love and want to marry her, and want to be intimate with her. But she is quite proud and conceited too. She did not give in to any of those men.” Wuji could imagine. His Minmin is such a great beauty, smart and witty, it is not a surprise that so many men wish to woo her. But based on her temper and character , how would she give in and not show them her attitude?” Thinking of this, he smiled. Auntie continued, “The most scary thing is, she delivered a child not long after she arrived at this place. Who knows how she got pregnant? Maybe she is the mistress of some Man outside and was chased out by people.” Wuji was extremely shocked and he suddenly feel physically weak upon hearing that. He think to himself, “WHAT? Minmin has a child?” Is she married to someone else? She had a child with other Man? Why didn’t she tell me?” They both promise each other to be together forever. He also promised that no matter how difficult it is, he will always come back to her. They used to love each other so much. Why did this happen? Did she forget their promise? Wuji felt as if he is dead. He teared uncontrollably. ----- TO BE CONTINUED on TRANSLATION TOMORROW ------
  4. @ktcjdrama @stroppyse you guys caught up with this week’s Dear Citizen ? Plot twist galore & Park Hoo Ja is one crazy but smart woman. Very enjoyable episodes @Lawyerh wahhh you really KNG Addict now. I’m probably the only one who’s not a fan of facial hair though ... Sorry , i laughed so hard here . But most of these celebrities do . No such thing as flawless skin I guess . SKJ is one of those actors that can be a hit & miss . Liked him in Are U Human too & Third Charm but too bad the latter became such a makjang mess 566
  5. 2019.0422 마몽드 (MamondeKorea) IG&FB 박신혜GIF #박신혜 #ParkShinHye (http://bit.ly/2IChC3Y ) https://www.instagram.com/mamondekorea/p/BwjQrWeAS-_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ee49dci63au3 …
  6. KIM HYUN JOONG Official Instagram & Facebook update 2019.4.24 불짬뽕라면 만들기 . https://www.instagram.com/p/BwoZhSQHJCf/ https://www.facebook.com/
  7. Oh my God. Coming 29/04 I will be watching 2 of Janice Wu dramas at the same time. Love her.
  8. Thank you for dropping by I'm so very excited dearie!!! Hope we could all camp in here on the 27th D-3 Their hugs are on another level <3 hahah chincha these two ctto
  9. This involves smoking too. But to me, it’s still not an excuse to smoke or take drugs. It depends on the will power of the particular person. 564
  10. Hi closetserialaddict, just copy the upload image & paste it here in the reply box - then Click submit reply to finish - as simple as that. You may try it. In case, it won't work, right click the image then click "view the image info" / copy the location (Your picture must end in gif or jpg or png), then open the "insert other media (you could see that below the reply box then choose "insert image from URL" paste it there then click "insert into post" or there are times that after pasting the image the picture is shown right away. I hope I made this clear for you –
  11. First things first: J-Hope has been serving looks since the very beginning of his career, and that, my friends, is a fact. While his style has definitely evolved since then, it’s clear he’s always had a thing for fashion. I mean, the rest of the members have called him the one with the most luxurious […] The post A Style Icon: BTS Member J-Hope’s Best Street Style Looks appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  12. 562 love you all busy to moving to mom’s room and she is moving to my room LOL (I just can not understand how can a woman can has 30s bags and about 40s shoes in her 59 years old.. I can’t understand (my bags only 5. 5!!) I am decorating both of our room now bit by bit everyday. Btw so happy HPL is today. So tomorrow I will have something to watch at work wkwkkwwk all boses are in business trip again. I am so happy HAHAHAHAHA
  13. This is about asking for spartace fan ig recommendations. Under a cut because there's a small complaint.
  14. Actors Ahn Seok-hwan, Park Jun-kyu, Park Hee-jin, Kim Young-wo appear on MBC's Investigation Couple 2 Ahn Seok-hwan, who plays the role of Noh Hanshin in the play, is promoted to the deputy prosecutor in season 2, and digs a character with the desire to become a prosecutor. Park Gyeong-gyu, the investigative chief of Kang Dong-shik station, is a veteran investigator who has shown a delightful appeal in Season 1, https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019042471194
  15. [Ratings] "Mother of Mine" Sets Record With 32.1% 2019/04/21 | 435 views | Permalink | Source The KBS 2TV weekend drama "Mother of Mine" rated 26.3% and 32.1%. The numbers went up by 6.9% and set a record. Kim Hae-sook (Park Seon-ja) and Yoo Sun's (Kang Mi-seon) rift became deeper. Working-mom Yoo Sun had always been in debate with her husband Lee Won-jae-IV (Jeong Jin-soo) for being ignorant about helping her with the housework and childcare. Kim Hae-sook wasn't happy with her son-in-law as well and this led to a hostile relationship between them as well. When Park Jung-soo (Ha Mi-ok) found out that Lee Won-jae-IV had been bullied by Kim Hae-sook, she took the anger out on Yoo Sun. Yoon Sun tried to resolve things between Kim Hae-sook and Lee Won-jae-IV but they had an even bigger argument. https://www.hancinema.net/ratings-mother-of-mine-sets-record-with-32-1percent-128871.html
  16. Goods for his fanmeeting OMG I want that lightstick !! The japanese fans are so lucky T.T Yes there were a lot of uncomfortable scenes. I don't know whose idea was to make a movie containing sexual jokes with a kid . His korean wikipedia page calls that bathroom scene " black history" : Yes maybe he found a close friend who is an actor too because moving to his agency only the reason he is listed as a talent there is a very big thing from YSH. That means he trusts him. It looks like he has done his homework on how sharing your mind with people. You are welcome The FMVS are really beautiful, I wish the movie was as good as the FMVs. The story was good but I always felt it lacks something to make us root for the couple and become engaged. It was a starcrossed love story but I wasn't affected if they did or did not end up together. The movie just felt a little bit flat to me. My favourite shot of him is this one : cr: yshbiasedblogspot. He always gets praises .... Rough translation Radio show's Park Myung-soo X Stanley and Yoo Seung-ho praised as "a thorough actor in self-control." Singer Park Myung-soo and film professor and producer Stanley praised actor Yoo Seung-ho. In the "Cine Downtown" section of KBS CoolFM's "Park Myung-soo's Radio Show," which aired on Monday, he talked about child actors. "In the past, there was a lot of talk about child actors acting . But now, the acting ability of child actors has become significant," he said, explaining that child actors have developed their acting. DJ Park Myung-soo mentioned Yoo, saying, "If you are the best-grown actor among child actors, you cannot exclude Yoo Seung-ho." "Yoo Seung-ho made a deep impression in the movie 'the way Home' when he was nine years old," Stanley said. "The movie industry is also full of praise. Yoo Seung-ho went to the army as soon as he became an adult. He went to the military cleanly and started acting in earnest, so he is really good to manage myself," he said. https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004344513
  17. I know PMY is promoting ep.5 of HPL on her post... but... they are both wearing white... Soo.. add that on their long list of coincidences.
  18. ..MISSING YOU...!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S89AmJFP-j0
  19. 560 actually there are many in the entertainment world that took drug....it is a way for them to numb their thought and feeling to a certain degree for the things they are force to do to make it to the top.....
  20. @Lawyerh , @Sejabin that me already 5 minutes of thinking is Wednesday , I will watch these checks bones again
  1. Load more activity

Announcements