Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Cr: the owner My heart is swollen with pride, like a mother feels with their children achievements! Congratulations ! I know she doesn't do it for recognition, but because of her kind heart and eagerness to improve the life of the others in need! God bless always and continue to give her means to allow her to maintain and expand her benevolence!
  3. The Fiery Priest: Episodes 33-34 by LollyPip After this latest strike by their enemies, Team Tsunami has had enough, and none of them more than their priestly leader. It’s time to take real action towards stopping the corruption that’s taken over the city, and if nothing else, we know that our favorite team will make it fun to watch. EPISODE 33 more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/04/the-fiery-priest-episodes-33-34/
  4. REPOST ONLY: GODDESS KYO FOR VEDI VERO EVENT SO BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY.. CREDIT TO @kourie1122
  5. She is Wu Qingying, daughter of Wu Lie. She was love's rival of Zhu Jiuzhen - the girl with the dogs.
  6. that psycho girl was also a psycho in Manhole k-drama! am I the only one not really laughing at this season? I only watched 6 episodes but nothing made me laugh out loud like the first (which had more exaggerating humor/situations and funnier cameo actors) and I miss Jun Ki/Chewbacca couple so upset the writer broke them up!
  7. Vedivero event today! After many moons that Kyo is doing a brand endorsement event in Seoul. dispatch’s captions call her the goddess of spring, praise her real life looks and amazed by her beauty. Today she is
  8. Hi.He has actually expressed his wish to work with Ha Ji Won last year: https://www.soompi.com/article/1201147wpp/lee-joon-gi-talks-past-works-wanting-work-ha-ji-won Did you know he was almost paired with Han Ji Min twice?They worked together before way back for a fashion show but after that they received drama casting offers for "angel eyes" which they both declined and "hero" which they actually started filming and then Han Ji Min dropped out for personal reasons.But JG has said many times that he would love to work with Han Ji Min. http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/01/han-ji-min-to-potentially-conquer-blindness-in-angel-eyes/ Its been a while and I missed you guys so here are some weekend gifs to colour the thread
  9. @Ameera Ali You summed up everything in that pic lol. Today was too dark. I'm gonna watch 19 and 20 together so that I can see scar face beaten up lol. I want my Shepherd back to normal.
  10. LOL... felt like he was making up for it as in their last drama "bright girl's success" they had a very innocent kiss. actually jang nara was like 19 or 20 at the time and it was her first drama and she didn't want to kiss. so she cried and PD got annoyed and so basically they did the camera trick where he leans in and then there is zoom out. so no actual lip touching. in fated to love you, we laughed that he made up for that lack of kiss .... kekekke... did she like it? the first half was actually well-written, fast paced and very addictive. then the second half goes mad where they add nonsensical fillers but the best part of the show was that it was obvious the actors were not taking it too seriously and were having fun even during then. so it became actually funny. and we had a feel they kept an eye on the fan forums and comments. so with one arc, I complained part annoyed and laughing that he was acting like a stalker. then a week later, the lead said "but I am not a stalker!" -- the entire forum was rolling in laughter and tagging me saying "they heard your complaint LOL" 592
  11. Thun is really honest in this ep., he stopped beat around the bush
  12. 1919-2019 기억록 27회, 손정도X김동완 (기억하여 기록하다). Broadcast on Monday. Link: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/culture/memory100/register/ Pic. alternate link: https://m.blog.naver.com/centaro71/221517871440
  13. I noticed it too the first time I watched. WJ doesn't mind the kiss I think all the older versions have this part too. But I like this version the most because the lip stick mark is very light. IIRC the 2009 version used a bigger cup and the mark was so intense it's look kind of gross.
  14. 594 @Lmangla Did I tell you?? Bepennah was on one of these local channels in our local language and my mom watched it. But suddenly the channel stopped airing it Midway, but my mom is not the one to relent, so she took to the internet installed the voot app in her tab and watched the rest of the show. hahaha.
  15. Lol seems everyone is busy here anyway gonna update n share my thoughts while I got some free time. For ji won drama update a fan opened an account on IG yoon kye sang is an amazing actor specially in portraying melodramatic characters "beyond the cloud" is my fav drama of him.All the best to the whole team fighting! It's good that Roka has now allowed soldiers to use mobiles,at least they won't feel aloof n can be in contact with their loved one's.I miss minhyuk literally a lot n with the recent situation I don't think we will get any update even though in the past there wasn't a lot but congratulations to minhyuk noona for getting married,her smile is so similar to minhyuk she looked really beautiful
  16. Watch: Park Min Young And Kim Jae Wook Make Hearts Flutters In “Her Private Life” Making Video by L. Kim tvN’s “Her Private Life” has shared a new making video! The romantic comedy tells the story of Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young), a professional curator at an art gallery, and her prickly boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook). The video first follows Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook on their date to the amusement park. They immerse into their characters and film the scene where they take pictures with a lion statue. Park Min Young commands Kim Jae Wook to smile instead of frown, and Kim Jae Wook smiles awkwardly as he poses with a “V” sign. Then he takes photos for her and dryly comments, “You look pretty. Yes, you’re pretty.” Then, the two lead actors share cotton candy together and can’t stop fooling around with the sweet pink treat. Park Min Young scolds Kim Jae Wook for eating the cotton candy directly with his mouth, and he suggests they split it in half. Despite their quarreling, they enjoy the cotton candy even during their break. When they go on the merry-go-round, Park Min Young starts making up lines that weren’t in the script. She takes pictures of Kim Jae Wook and asks, “Can’t you ride [the horse] more coolly? Haven’t you watched historical dramas before? Do you not watch them in America?” Once cameras stop rolling, Kim Jae Wook praises her for her clever comments. more https://www.soompi.com/article/1318933wpp/watch-park-min-young-and-kim-jae-wook-make-hearts-flutters-in-her-private-life-making-video
  17. Sorry for bumping, I have watched this drama again for the last three days and the chemistry between these two still impresses me like the first time I watched more than a year ago. After watching the drama again and all the BTS I could find on Youtube, I just wanna say "God bless you two, just DATE!!!". They even have more chemistry in those BTS videos than in the actual drama, WOW
  18. I thought about this scheme a lot, cause it's the only "logical" but it sucks! I prefer the stars wish!
  19. kekeke.... will be honest - I cheat! hahahaha... whether short or long, I tend to skip scenes when I get bored. in fact I have gotten so used to it that I now difficult to watch stuff on TV where I cannot press the forward button. bwahahahaha... 596
  1. Load more activity

Announcements