Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 516. @ktcjdrama Mister ep 1, lol quite depressing & dark indeed. Actually whats the genre of My Mister drama? Melo? Slice of life?
  3. no worries. sometimes I wonder why some plots get stuck in our brain but we forget others..... 512
  4. Before HPL he got around 300K. Now his followers around 673K . When I followed his IG in 2017, his followers around 200K LOL!!! Idk, I should be happy or worry. Because I like him as an actor. Yes he is handsome but I prefer an actor that not really popular. His interviews are so rare in English. Even most his interview video in Youtube have no English subs . Lately there are some of new fans who are kindhearted already subbed his interview. You guys can check @ priinger in Instagram. But now, I am worried that this popularity will change his life. I hope this attention won't make him uncomfortable. He is soooo private and mysterious. If you check his posts in Instagram mostly about his pets, Daeum and Murryang. Selca?? Sorry baby, not many selcas there... I remember I read one of his fan gave comment "Its not fair! You only posted your pets and your face with a mask??? Its not fair. I want to see your handsome face." LOL!!!!
  5. Usually some people found it online later, like R88 DVD which has some exclusive BTS (of yeolri)
  6. So adorable, she nearlt falls off and he helps her stay on her stand. ThaThanks for sharing!!
  7. Ocn don’t like you is it? Come I hug you and cry together as we wait for next week’s episode.
  8. This has me intrigued. I've gone ahead and ordered the book but I think I'm going to hold off reading it till the show has concluded. Thanks for the heads-up. Still at Ep 23. Bit distracted this past week, what with all the BTS excitement and appearances. I enjoyed the fight between the male lead and Jia Ruo Anyway, back to the show. But first, Nole vs Rafa.
  9. I tried live streaming... but there was more lagging than streaming, so I gave up. Earlier when I tried the channel, it was very smooth streaming.
  10. Or you could do what I'm doing: read the spoilers and wait until the show ends. I truly can't deal with heavy stress drama because I get freaked out, so no matter how much I want to watch this show I know that I have to wait to see how it plays out. Once I know how it ends and who-dunnit, then I'll be able to watch and enjoy fully. I also read the final chapter of any book immediately after reading the first chapter so that I can enjoy the middle of the book in peace. No shame in that. Gotta be real about what you can cope with. If you feel too stressed by a drama, the best thing to do is wait and see. Just my thinking. True. This is really not a "binge watch" show.
  11. @ktcjdrama next week episode trailer is killing me! Okay, I know he will survive cause he is the lead. Why would he die at episode 5 let’s be real here. But god damn that trailer! BJS is back! And he manages to kill KW? What?! Throw him of the cliff...imagine he comes back as kosuke? Omg! That’s a possibility too! ommmggg. Ah.smoked too much voice crack let me just, recuperate myself. Haha. 514
  12. @MandelBrot i understood it in translate but can you post in english how you became kookmin fan? :))
  13. I agree with your logic, it’s obvious that something magical happened between these two during the SP production. However we have no way to assume what actual private relationship these two have/had without more data and/or official confirmation. It can be anything. In addition, I will not conclude anything from the SP wrap-up clips. One cannot expect these clips to matchup with the BTSs that the director selected to show us from four months of shooting. There are a number of translations for the famous April 27th discharge interview. In one version JCW was only referring to a particular visit during the show while denying “any camp” visit and in a 2nd translation it sounds like he was referring to different visits. In addition, not sure why some are assuming they conducted a full script review during the visit, in both translations, JCW only ask NJH to do it (at a later date). Assumption territory - There is one particular NJH IG posting from March 18th (I think it was taken at the steps at Sogang University) – “When I met my precious friend in two months” that may indicate a closer relationship with JCW. I read a comment not long ago from fan who mentioned that NJH – in her encrypted post - did not refer to meeting a civilian JCW in two months, but she was leaking to JCW’s fans about the “future” May 19th FM. This made sense to me since we all know she was planning to attend the musical show and meet JCW. Maybe the picture was taken by/when JCW handed her the tickets.
  14. May 19, 2019 25 best revenge movies of all time Source: USA Today 24/7 Tempo took 343 movies found on the user-created lists of revenge films found on Internet Movie Database (IMDb) and narrowed them down by choosing films that were the most popular with both amateur and professional viewers, considering the Rotten Tomatoes average critic and audience ratings and the IMDb average user ratings. 25. "The Outlaw Josey Wales" (1976) 24. "Hamlet" (1996) 23. "A Bittersweet Life" (2005) • Genre: Action, Drama • Directed by: Jee-woon Kim • Starring: Byung-Hun Lee, Min-a Shin, Yeong-cheol Kim, Jung-min Hwang • Average critic rating: 8.06/10 • A Korean film that pays homage to directors Brian De Palma and Martin Scorsese tells the story of a rising gangster in the Korean underworld tasked with watching the mistress of a crime boss with orders to kill her if she cheats on him. He discovers that she is unfaithful, but rather than kill her, he lets her go, and the crime chief goes after him and tortures him. The young gangster escapes and seeks his revenge. COURTESY OF CJ ENTERTAINMENT 22. "Boyz n the Hood" (1991) 21. "The Revenant" (2015) 20. "Straw Dogs" (1971) 19. "Inglourious Basterds" (2009) 18. "True Grit" (2010) 17. "The Virgin Spring" (1960) 16. "Gone Girl" (2014) 15. "Se7en" (1995) 14. "The Great Silence" (1968) 13. "The Princess Bride" (1987) 12. "Django Unchained" (2012) 11. "The Avengers" (2012) 10. "The Killer" (1989) 9. "Memento" (2000) 8. "Mad Max: Fury Road" (2015) 7. "No Country for Old Men" (2007) 6. "Unforgiven" (1992) 5. "Taxi Driver" (1976) 4. "The Shawshank Redemption" (1994) 3. "Once Upon a Time in the West" (1968) 2. "The Dark Knight" (2008) 1. "The Godfather"
  15. Hello, no problem for reposting on IG. My IG is same with my name here @haartie you can tag me.
  16. I'm still hazy about Yi Hyun. What is his belief actually? I also don't understand the conflict btwn him and teacher Hwang. And isn't teacher Hwang aligned with Donghak? HYR is a superb actress. She may not be a beauty like SHY or anything but i just can't get my eyes of her
  17. i have mentioned in previous pages, before the drama started, his ig followers around 320k..i can't remember the exact figure....but now he has 673k followers
  18. I'm pretty sure KJK was just poking fun at the situation and making jokes for the sake of variety (and SJH just backed him up), but I'm glad he said it anyway. It was unexpected and shady (lol) but still funny. Also, HH's reaction was so cute/sweet. I have a soft spot for any mapo sibling moment.
  19. Wow. If we gonna see a Kousuke vs BJS battle this would be great haha. War of the psychopaths Feels like KW will get triggered every Sunday like ryokan episode forest (Sunday), then you have that pet shop trigger (Sunday). Either KW hates Sunday or Kousuke loves to come out on sunday OMG
  20. Hi! Yeah, just finished it^^...some things have been keeping me from watching the episodes...lol.. Okay, so now, we have, what, 4 rules of the Abyss. Which are (correct me if I'm wrong).. 1. Revives the dead into the form of its soul. 2. If the owner of the abyss dies, the next revived is its temporary owner. 3. Only the ones revived by abyss can see it. 4. Abyss activates only when the owner and the corpse are alone. Did I miss anything anything? With regards to number 2, idk why it says temporary. Is it because if YC dies as well, it will likely go to SY? Or does it mean CM didn't really die (coz, well, of course, aside from he's the ML, he can't actually die). Once he revives again, how can they actually explain it to everyone who knows he did die...hmmm..In Guk and So Min also told Min that his looks will last until he dies when he asked them, so how can he have the same face again if he revives . Also, why the changes in color of the abyss tho..first red, yellow, green, and we can see from YC's hands, blue. Wonder to what extent will the changing be. Or will there actually be an expiration of the abyss. Gosh, somebody needs to read the manual right now . Min wouldn't have died if there were some police guarding the hospital where PGM was. I mean, he is still a victim and the suspect is on the run so shouldn't there be at least police on guard? I know that would be the needed flaw so that SJU and YC can just freely enter the hospital but still.. I didn't expect the connection bw YC and SJU, father and son, huh. Or should I say, like father like son now. So now we're dealing with two villains. Plus, that mysterious person who called YC in that coffee shop/cafe, I doubt it's SJU so there's still an unknown villain out there. I guess this is actually a crime drama now. Wonder if everything was planned from the beginning that eventually Min will become a suspect, I mean, his death was accident and yet after SY died, he immediately became a suspect. Was that simply a coincidence? It doesn't look like a syringe to me..it's more like a small type of a knife. He looks different without the bangs..ha ha. Maybe he'll just change style later for a change . I like him with his bangs tho
  21. May 17, 2019 LEE Kwang-soo Considers Disaster Drama WATERHOLE CHA Seung-won and KIM Sung-kyun Cast in New KIM Ji-hoon Project by Pierce Conran KOFIC LEE Kwang-soo, who is currently on screens in the family comedy Inseparable Bros, is considering appearing alongside CHA Seung-won in the upcoming disaster drama Waterhole (literal title), from director KIM Ji-hoon. The film will follow the story of people trapped inside a sinkhole that appears in a newly-constructed villa. After several supporting parts in films such as All About My Wife (2012) and later as a lead in the well-received but little seen Confession (2014) and the Toronto-screened Collective Invention (2015), LEE Kwang-soo found fame on the small screen before returning to films last year in The Accidental Detective 2: In Action. CHA Seung-won was last seen as one of the villains in LEE Hae-young’s Believer (2018) and will soon return to screens in the recently wrapped comedy-drama Cheer Up Mr. Lee (translated title). Character actor KIM Sung-kyun of The Prison (2017) and The Witness (2018) is also slated to appear in the project. Director KIM is no stranger to large-scale projects, having previously helmed the Gwangju Democratization Movement drama May 18 (2007), the oil rig creature feature Sector 7 (2011) and the inferno drama The Tower (2012). KIM also helmed the as-yet unreleased high school thriller I Want to See Your Parents’ Faces with SUL Kyung-gu, MOON So-ri and CHUN Woo-hee. Production on Waterhole will kick off in the second half of the year, once casting has been completed.
  22. Oh my gooooddddd!!!! Just when we all expect to see BJS die in this episode.... woooowwwww... Voice writer is the best!!!
  1. Load more activity