Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Took me 3-4 episodes to be sure about this drama... AND... I’m in. As in 1) Watch raw version 2) Read recap 4) Check forum 3) Watch subbed version later kinda in PMY is truly one of my faves. Not really familiar with KJW that’s why it took me awhile. They sure are cute together.
  3. I love watching dramas, and I also love to write fan fiction and just little stories. When I entered My favorite university in Canada, I became very interested in writing an essay after watching each drama. I also love to help others and that's why to keep my blog in which I post my work over here so there is a lot of other interesting and useful information. My friends often order small written works from me, but in general, there is a very populous service for students where do their assignments online and at the same time all the works are of very high quality and at a reasonable price.
  4. [N'-89] 재민이의 화보 촬영장ㅣJAEMIN's Photoshoot Behind
  5. This makes it even better. If you and the entire audience is star struck it makes it even easier for Hyunnie to move around unnoticed....lol! I really need to be like Elsa in Frozen and let this sh!t go! Hahahaha!
  6. Chef Baek Jong Won will be joined by APRIL’s Naeun, SECHSKIES’s Eun Ji Won, and comedian Moon Se Yoon for a new tvN variety show. “High School Meal King” (literal translation) is a program in which high school students interested in cooking directly suggest school meal recipes and compete. With Baek Jong Won’s knowledge and experience and the […] The post APRIL’s Naeun, SECHSKIES’s Eun Ji Won, And Moon Se Yoon Join Baek Jong Won’s New Variety Show appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  7. @epinklyn I don't know how to thank you anymore, for your perseverance and consistence in bringing in all the great pictures of CFY's events, photos and videos! Love you, girl! Arthur is getting more and more handsome, especially in My Best Summer press conference! He looks great in white shirts and that hairstyle really really suits him. Much, much better than those bangs that he seems to like, lol. The rather loose shirt tucked into his skinny jeans accentuates his broad shoulder, and he's a lot taller than the rest of the cast it's too obvious hahahaha! i also LOVE My Best Summer trailer! The vibe is cheerful -- I keep smiling watching it. Arthur is lively in it and his chemistry with He Landou is fantastic! I haven't seen With You, nor read the novel (I hardly read Chinese novels), so I can't tell whose performance is closer to the book. But since many directors take the liberty in interpreting characters. Plus the author was there during the shooting and she seemed quite satisfied, so we'll see. (Does she say anything in her weibo, though?) I can't remember when MBS started shooting -- was it before or after EN? Arthur's acting in MBS (at least judged from the trailer) shows significant progress from Secret Fruit. And I can see the difference between Yu Huai and Ning Que, from the attitude to the way he speaks, and so forth. I'm now convinced that despite his limited training and experience, Arthur has the talent to portray more diverse characters. He does need to improve his line reading, and I'm glad he's getting professional training. His live singing is good too. He seems more confident, less moving LOL. Putting his hands in the pockets is likely his new favorite pose when in public :)))). If I may have one complain, it'll be his interaction with He Landou during the press con. He barely has eye contact with her, it's like they just met before the press con. Could it be because he hadn't seen or been in contact with her and the other cast long before the press con? IIRC he finished shooting MBS ... maybe early last year? Or even in 2017? With Nana and Yiren, he was way more at ease.
  8. I really don't mind the emotional crying scenes, especially angst scenes from WJ mourning for MM. Love seeing him being tortured, that crying scenes when holding the hair pin are beautifully done. I want more..evil smile...
  9. After the drama, Kim Hye Ja still hold close friendship with Han Ji Min. She sent her a food truck to support her current drama. Credit to author Below from https://www.hellokpop.com/fashion/han-ji-min-high-cut-magazine/ ((Skip)) Han Ji Min also opened up about working with her senior, Kim Hye Ja. “She always lived like an actor even when the camera wasn’t on her,” the actress notes. “After the work is done, I like to talk to her as my friend. Talking to her is fun, and there are many things to learn.” (image via High Cut Magazine) ((Full article and click above link))
  10. What's the contact info for the production team? How do we even begin to petition? Because if we have all the concrete information, I'm all for it. Heck, I'm over here holding out my money like, "Here! Take my money!"
  11. We raised a glass in celebration of Park Shinhye, a daughter, entertainer, advocate honored for the impact you have in moving our society forward. Cheers! I cannot wait cheer on what you do next. cr: as tagged
  12. Gong Yoo for Terra. Watch this video till the very end. Gong Yoo for Kanu. He has got the moves! If I lived in Korea, I would drink coffee! Gong Yoo for Bon. It seems like he likes cooking.
  13. We raised a glass in celebration of Park Shinhye, a daughter, entertainer, advocate honored for the impact you have in moving our society forward. Cheers! I cannot wait cheer on what you do next. cr: as tagged
  14. @bLaZe2 Hi (hand-wave)! My personal interpretation is that an open-ended story line for XiaoChun says that she doesn't have "emotional closures" with BZ, mainly, because she doesn't need it and has moved passed the situation with BZ.
  15. On the April 26 episode of “Happy Together,” Yulhee appeared as a guest and talked about her married life with FTISLAND’s Minhwan. The couple has shown their daily lives through the variety show “Mr. House Husband.” Yulhee mentioned living in the same building with her in-laws and shared, “When we were dating, I told Minhwan that if […] The post Yulhee Opens Up About Married Life, First Time She Met Minhwan, And More appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  16. This is really a great article. If you like to learn hacking also then visit hacking blogs google dorks spoof call hack instagram droidjack hack mitm https://hackingblogs.com/fluxion-attack/ hack whatsapp phishing page hack over wan Types Of Network Type of Network Topology Great work. keep it up.
  17. I never shipped anyone before either, cause acting is a job, if they are good actors, then you will forget the real people and sink into the story and characters. They each have other dramas that I love to pieces, and of course I want their characters to get together with the opposite leads in the story. But it never even occurred to me that two actors might like each other in real life until I saw them off camera. And I was like, my gosh, they like each other. If you've ever been in a serious relationship or seen one up close in person--real couples behave that way. Once you have seen them, it's very very hard to shake that feeling. Of course quite a lot of time has passed since they were last seen together, but given their track record of long loyalty to people they care about, it would be more unbelievable to me if they simply walked away without another word. They have a complicated kind of career, and they are furthermore shy, private people, so I can totally understand wanting to keep one's private life out of the limelight. Whatever the final score, I hope they don't feel pressure, but that they do feel warm support from fans, however they decide to do things. (I am sure they have much better things to do than poke around on Soompi, but if in some extreme moment of boredom they did--I hope that is the vibe they get from here.) I mean--if we as random strangers care that much about their happiness, how much more would they care about it? Even if it's not exactly the way or timing we might choose, I think we can trust them to make the best possible choice for them, and fight for it. Glad you've joined, @insyirah al
  18. Hmmm… I am gonna have to rewatch TYH again to see how many times his lips were red. But am pretty sure there were times they were red in the drama. Also, if you have noticed, during the kakao talk live interview, LDW was not only full of consideration for YIN but was rather lavish in his praises for her as well, AND I just learned from youtubers that I follow who live in Korea that Korean BFs love praising their object of affection. Pretty much almost the same as how LDW is with YIN. Hmmm… PRETTY INTERESTING! So, aside from the physical attributes that he is attracted to in a woman (which YIN all has), he also likes cute than sexy (our girl is actually both), he also likes a girl in a radio booth who wears glasses. He is pratically describing YIN!!!! Oh Wookie, you got it BAD man! Hurry up and marry the girl then!
  19. hi everyone whats up? ive been missing them everyday and i think they became my daily routine. lol when i have time, i go on yt or ig or twitter to watch them. nothing, they just makes me happy haha like all of chingus here, there are times i feel frustrated too. but anyway, life of a shipper is like that, i really wanted to just be lowkey shipper but what can i do, i cant control my heart lmao hang in there everyone! i dont think we will wait that long since inna wants to get married and gave her ultimatum lmao i hope it will be a good news to us because they just freaking adorable together huhu anyway for now lets just enjoy the moment and wait. since u chingus posted about their kisses. i have watched like yesterday i think, the sofa kiss. ofc it was heart fluttering hahaha but before, i think i was too focus emotionally but seriously i thought it wasnt like the reunion kisses? like i thought the kisses were not that deep like the reunion kiss? but omg whahahhaha on ig someone zoomed in sofa kiss lmao dongwook was killing it whahahahah THIS IS FOR SCIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. dont think im a pervert, ok? oh btw, i really like the way he closed his eyes especially in that sofa kiss scene. the feeling, the “desire” of him to kiss her omo . are u kwon jung rok or lee dong wook? whahahahaha now to think about it, if dongwook cried during the break up scene, i wonder what he felt during the sofa scene omo
  20. I wasn't able to wake up in time to live stream (@ self ...... why) but seems I will not be disappointed. Ep 7 Text Preview: Their sweet first kiss, was seen by mom and dad? Caught at the scene, Deokmi and Ryan are dragged back to her parents house and left to spend some unexpected time in Deokmi's room... Meanwhile, Deokmi faces a crisis in regards to the revelation of the long hidden identity of SNG!!
  21. Hwang Ji Young, the producing director (PD) of MBC’s “I Live Alone,” talked about the cast members and memorable guests in an interview with Star News. When asked how MAMAMOO’s Hwasa became a cast member, Hwang Ji Young replied, “When we first interviewed Hwasa, she wasn’t receiving a large amount of attention from the public. One […] The post “I Live Alone” PD Shares Stories About Most Memorable Guests Including MAMAMOO’s Hwasa And TVXQ appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  22. We raised a glass in celebration of Park Shinhye, a daughter, entertainer, advocate honored for the impact you have in moving our society forward. Cheers! I cannot wait cheer on what you do next. cr: as tagged
  1. Load more activity

Announcements