Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Indeed! In normal couple relationships, its not easy to maintain long distance relationships, not to mention that its even tougher if you did not see each other for years. There are plenty of uncertainty. What If she does not forgive, what if she is married to someone else, what if she is not alive Anymore... So many what if, but it does not stop him from looking for her without definite address.... I would definitely forgive if its me.
  3. i love Sung Hoon and found this show so good..it was really funny and i really enjoyed the cast..try to watch it
  4. I watched WWWSK because of Park Min Young but it made me fall in love with Park Seo Joon In Focus: 5 Reasons Why Park Seo Joon Is Boyfie Material In Real Life https://lifestyle.abs-cbn.com/articles/7516/in-focus-5-reasons-why-park-seo-joon-is-boyfie-material-in-real-life/
  5. Can I have Hae Sun in knowing bros and running man for promotions?! I don’t know whose fault it is that she is yet to appear in them. Her variety sense is so good! I’m dying to see her in ‘em!!
  6. Since I don't understand the dialogue my opinion is purely based on visual observation. I don't think MM ever really blamed WJ for her father's death, based on who she is, I would say she blame herself. Her anger towards WJ would be because after all that happened he still won't walk away and even over himself up when she wanted to get revenge. In the past she also tried time and time again to give up on WJ but everytime she saw a glimpse of hope she didn't. The fact that WJ shows up in front of her is a testament for her that he's keeping on his promise to come back to her and that he's finally free.
  7. Pictures, pictures and pictures of BTS going to Music Bank for today's show: Credit to the owner
  8. Initially i do have the feeling that ZWJ gets ZM forgiveness too easily But come to think of it. It could be years later that they were reunited. Time heal the wounds. Zm always had some soft spot for him. Moreover, she did not blame him for her father's death, she knows its fatty Zhu doing. She knew he would not leave with her, she is probably just suggesting and see his reaction. But stilll, she is disappointed that he did not leave and decided to give up on him. She stilll wish to protect him at that very last minute by suggesting him to leave. So eventually leaving him is her only option to avoid her seeing WJ and her bro fighting each other in war. At the very last part, she ask, why did you come so late, shows that she miss him very much, and she must be waiting for very very long time, probably YEARS. At that moment, her feeling is "very relieved" to see WJ safe and sound, although she sound like grumbling softly. The path towards looking for her in Mongol endlessly is not easy. It is not as if he has an address as a guideline to look for her. To be able to even show up in front of her, already prove his sincerity being a sufficient reason to get her forgiveness
  9. Lol....Same here, I'm so hung up that I start all over from adult ZWJ and skip some of the non-ZWJ part Unable to start any new drama for the moment, mind still full of images of ZWJ and MM.
  10. I am loving this drama as well. But I feel like for NYJ, the fight has only just begun. Dr. Seon was never his match, since from the beginning he has set up a net to catch him. Now NYJ is facing LJW, who is his real opponent. The battle of wits is going to be a lot more competitive. Perhaps we will see more moments of NYJ not in so much control, and that can be more interesting and thrilling. But he also has made a lot of allies. He's done a lot of bad things, but in doing them he really won over their hearts. So many people, including prosecutor Jung, the psychiatrist, the prisoner leader. They are super willing to serve him, in ways that threats and black mailing can't do.
  11. Hanteo Chart’s official one-week sales total for BTS’s “Map of the Soul: Persona” is in: 2,130,480 copies sold from April 12 to 18. The chart revealed Friday that BTS has officially set a new record for the most albums sold in one week — and all time — with their latest mini album. The group’s previous […] The post BTS Sets Records For One-Week And All-Time Album Sales With “Map Of The Soul: Persona” On Hanteo Chart appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  12. In a recent interview and pictorial for @star1 magazine, Oh My Girl talked about their upcoming comeback and their hopes for the future. Oh My Girl, who recently announced that they are aiming to make a comeback sometime in early May, expressed confidence about their new title track and its choreography. The girl group proudly […] The post Oh My Girl Reveals The Concept They Want To Try Next + The Concept They Think Wouldn’t Suit Them appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  1. Load more activity

Announcements