Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. With Love. I was out of my mind that day. Decided to change up the music and make a PSA out of it lolllllll Please watch what you eat people...Before you poop roses okay?
  3. @sushilicious your video is awesome. ( you’re going to make great movies & shows in the future .) Thanks with much love to @ktcjdrama one my favourite recappers here on Soompi for doing the recaps for us week in week out . I wait in great anticipation for them each weekend Thanks all for updates & recaps Gosh I am feeling emotional
  4. 660 sushi.. be mature please.. wkwkwkw btw after that try to watch HPL ^_* @nohamahamoud2002 yes I am from Indonesia oh that song that sung by old ahjussi this afternoon wkwkwk.. I am a naughty girl in real life so if I catch something unusual and different like that singer ahjussi wkwkwkkw I will laugh even if I am at the party wkkwkwkw
  5. Ra Mi Ran and Lee Sung Kyung will be the next guest stars on tvN’s “Amazing Saturday!” The two actresses are promoting their new movie, “Girl Cops,” which is about two female detectives teaming up to solve a digital sex crime. In the preview, Ra Mi Ran and Lee Sung Kyung stick to this concept and parody […] The post Watch: Ra Mi Ran And Lee Sung Kyung Show Their Girl Crush Side In “Amazing Saturday” Preview appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  6. Are you from Indonesia chingu? I guessed from the song lyrics, by searching google. I don't recognize the language 656
  7. hmmm.. like you said thats your personal opinion... but then again thats just one opinion. you may not like her character on HPL but there could be hundreds more who likes it. And since were not professionals.. I dont think its proper to tell them whats good and not for them. Using your analogy.. what if thousands of fans said that they also feel like a proud sister loving her portrayal of DeokMi in HPL, and she should continue doing those because it brings out her talent as an actress? I guess we should just respect other people's choices and if its not your liking.. then just don't watch it.. maybe you'd like her next projects..
  8. @mizkorea Dunno why I can't stop giggling when I read about the eyes donation. (It's possible since NJ indirectly causes SH dad's blindness). Maybe it reminds me of @Ameera Ali mentioning SH dad's cute eyes earlier ; & I am also thinking if that happens, it'll be pretty scary having NJ eyes staring at SH's households for as long as SH dad lives . (just kidding, there's no whole eyeball transplantation but only the cornea) @Ameera Ali Indeed NJ is crazy. He hates AR so much he wants to destroy her & yet they are putting on a clown show together now, which upon their success will continue Part II of their hostility. So cartoon-like. I wonder what LSH will do after he finds VC in the hospital? Will he: 1. Call the police? (but they are useless) 2. Call chairman? (he won't want to shock this old man) 3. Take a wefie with VC as proof ? (chairman will accuse him of kidnap instead) 4. Ask San Dal to help move VC away? (best solution?)
  9. I can't move on with Kyung Sun asking for selca haha! @triplem maybe the actress is no longer available? Even yohan has few scenes because he has another drama on going.
  10. I am also happy to know they will be back! I thought KNG was joking when he mentioned it during the final farewell interviews.
  11. 190429 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update “<NCT 127 Memorial Book> SPECIAL ONE DAY Off shot”
  12. "we will be back" OMGGGGGGG KIM HAE ILLLLLL and all of my cast members! YAYYYYYYYYY! Hopefully we can get good news in the next coming months lolllll
  13. Because he IS the Fiery Priest! Someone mentioned before, bangs down is married?? LOL
  14. I took some time to rewatch the beginning of episode 1 because I noticed a parallel to the flashback in episode 4 (pics under spoiler): I'm having a lot of fun with this drama and you guys are making the experience even better. I was in a drama slump lately but HPL has turned things around
  15. Good ending! Its a fun ending. Ep 37-38 was depressing but ep 39-40 made up for it. Personal best moment: Seo mimicking Bobby complete with his bob hair and epic red suit! And danced/moved like him. It was hilarious. And i like both Seo and bobby. So I'm happy. Ngahaha
  16. I thought the psychiatrist will have a role in counselling Father kim . Any sign of her @LyraYoo? one the best moments tonight @Ameera Ali what you think of his bangs like this ? Or you like it swept up like the James Dean look ? @sushilicious likes her oppas with their bangs down Yahoooo for season 2!!!!! I want the entire cast back
  17. Look who popped by for a visit. LOL They are Team Tsunami! And on the screen it said 'WE WILL BE BACK!' OMOOOOOOOO.....
  1. Load more activity

Announcements