Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Poor Angel Dan. Think he was given all this paperwork slash homework and an alarm for every time she calls him. He's tired from reading thru the paperwork all night when she calls him. My stream is freezing but it seems funny like she's making him do karate and get beat up in front of her. May be she wants to make him strong so he can protect her lol. Think we are getting a montage of scenes. Angel Dan is getting to see how demanding she is with her staff. Like making them pick up a single hair off the floor. Think his voiceover is saying "how am I gonna find this nasty girl love in 100 days" lol I dunno just a guess
  3. https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-min-young-park-seo-joon-dating-rumor/ have you guys read this article? Is this mistranslation as well? I have read about PPC saying no comment and open to future possibilities but i have also read that they have blatantly denied the dating rumours. oh bless my shipping heart but when i look back at the mont blanc pic i’ll always have hope
  4. who knew self portraits can be so raunchy lol! must be the slow mo's and the "saranghae"
  5. i haven't watched any of the recent episodes with subs .. so i was running away from spoilers here by watching you-tube videos and catching up with this forum am on page 165 right now ... when you tube recommended this video ... PLEASE DON'T WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS ... or maybe its not a spoiler , am not sure i haven't watched recent episodes with English subs .. i know i haven't been around and i have episode 11, 12 and 13 to go through but when did this air ...???
  6. Long awaited OST (the upbeat pop song that was used during their tour bus date scene + also the ending theme song for episode 14): [그녀의 사생활 OST Part 7] 러니 (RUNY) - Smile Again MV 입니다 TVN is starting to post tonight's clips too...
  7. Gosh i new DM's mother looked guilty about something. She's most likely the lady ryan remembers letting go of his hand at the orphanage. I guess it could be that she left him there after ryans mom didn't return to pick him up.
  8. Guys, I need something else to watch. I feel so directionless. I'm suffering from "What do I do now? Syndrome", especially now after the Game of Thrones finale. Everything I was anticipating this year has ended. Finished Avengers: Endgame, Game of Thrones, Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre (both the series AND the novel)... What did I used to do with my life?
  9. Wuri OTP finally confessed "I love you" to each other and slept together Only regret was, why didn't they show Ryan's body??? At least show him in some shirtless action!!! Wheiiii??!! *off to waiting for subs sighhhh*
  10. Well there's some big scene going on at the ballet studio. The second lead enters as the new artistic director. He has some words with Ni Na, I think criticizing her performance? Then I think he mentions wanting to bring back YS to which NiNa reacts in shock. Now he's having a meeting with NiNas sister and mother, the evil ladies. They don't seem pleased with him although I'm assuming they're the ones who brought him on board so I dunno. Meanwhile our Angel Dan has arrived at the mansion with his mission leaf. He meets people who are leaving the mansion after job interviewing with her and they're all shook up hehe. The woman head of her staff is scolding her for being so picky I guess. So this is a replacement for Mr Jo's position then ? Omo here comes Angel Dan. He's a cutie. Ooh YS notices his handkerchief and somehow remembers the one she had even tho she couldn't see it. Whatever Angel Dan says reminds her of something Mr Jo said. What is he doing now. He's being cute whatever he's doing. I think he's pleading his case with her. She looks like she has a headache. He gets up to leave and is very dramatic about exiting. He makes her angry and she gets up to follow him. He's outside talking to himself and being crazy lol. But head of staff lady runs out and tells him you got the job. So I'm very confused about her eyesight. It appears to be back but I saw her walking stick next to her while she was doing the job interviews. So maybe it's just still blurry? I missed some parts plus lack of subs doesn't help.
  11. At the gallery, the employees start the preparation of the exhibition...with labor works. Hyojin's complaining lol. They wanna eat together but Hyojin is like "I no longer have my mom's card." Curator Yu suggests that they ask DM's HUBBY. LOL. So DM goes to see Ryan who's on the meeting with DaIn... Ryan cuts the meeting short, "It's finished right??" =))) DI excuses herself, telling him that she has a plan with HER FRIEND. He is like "YOU HAVE A FRIEND IN KOREA???" DI cryptically says, "it's thanks to Deokmi." DM's like "ME??" but DI leaves without explaining. DM tells Ryan that the employees want a celebratory dinner. Ryan: "I wanna go to Makgeolli house" DM: "NOPE. YOU'RE HEAVY." HAHHA At the cafe...EG and SJ are conversing. DI comes in and asks EG to go for a drink. DM calls SJ to tell her she cannot see her tonight cuz she has company dinner. SJ sighs that all of her friends are busy...even EG has a new friend...to DM's surprise, "WHO??" EG mouthes that DI is not his friend. DM then casually mentions Heo Yoon Jae. It seems to ring a bell for Eungi...he suddenly cancels his plan with DI and leaves suddenly. SJ to DI: "if you're ok with it, let's drink with me." DI refuses haha. DM sees many crumpled papers on Ryan's desk and his trash can, connecting the dot that he cannot draw. EG walks broodingly to his house. He eats with DM's parents, trying to bring up about YoonJae, "You remember that kid...? Do you remember his name?" Dad, "Why suddenly ask?" EG tries to divert the conversation. At company dinner. They all know that it's DM bday and celebrate it with her... DM behaves like a GF, "You're not allowed to drink today. There's something you must do with me tonight." Ryan is confused. Hyojin, "TMI" HAHAHAHHA. Then she asks if Yuseop and Curator Yu are dating...Yu denies but Yuseop wants to. Hyojin complains HAHHAHA. DM and Ryan leave first and go to his house. DM asks him to change his clothes first. DM mom is seeing childhood pics of DM and EG and...Yoon Jae??? (his name is written on the photo). Ryan changed his clothes and calls DM... DM comes out of the secret room, smiling teasingly at him. ehhehhehe. She actually prepares something for him, "I want to receive bday present from you. Please draw me." Ryan, "You know that I can't" DM, "You can. You drew my hand before. Do it exactly like that." She then ties her hair and poses (As seen in the stills), "You want to draw, right? You can just follow [my shadow] and draw." Ryan moves to the canvas and takes the pencil slowly. DM just looks at him expectantly. Ryan starts sketching TT________________TT DM praises his drawing, referring to him as "Artist Ryan Gold." Ryan stands up and hugs her... He then holds her hands. They stand up omg the tenssioooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... Ryan: "I love you." DM: "I love you." THEY KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... omg he then takes of the brush she uses to tie her hair. WHY KJW MAKES IT SO SEXY. Then he gently kisses her again, longer...then it grows more passionate. CUT TO THEM CUDDLING spooning ON HIS BED. DM dreams about her childhood...there's Yoon Jae. /tbc/ NO .Preview. WHY DO THEY CUT SHORT THE BED SCENE T_T
  12. I feel the other way! Korean tend to be persistent with what they decided! like YSH, he do not want to appear in reality show and he never did! he decided no more film/movie after his last two has flops ( I still think Seondal wasn't too bad on box office) and he hasn't have any movie yet! I think If he has decided what to do next he won't be easily change his mind!
  13. @cheerkoo @loveukoo if ever you saw where can we buy it I'm willing to buy too. Thank you
  14. Thanks for reading it! Quite some time ago, I did a short ending fanfic with dialogue added This is in English. I tried writing something because I could not let go of the fact that they didn't have much conversation Title: Reunion in Grassland, from this moment on, We shall wander the world together. - Ji Min Finale. “I thought you are not coming” Leaning on his shoulder, Minmin raised her head and started to speak. “Minmin, I told you, no matter where I am, no matter how difficult it is, I will still come back to you……… how have you been doing all these years? There isn’t a moment I stop thinking of you, missing you badly. I can’t wait to fulfill my promise to the country and come back to you. I searched frantically for you . I wanted to come back to you so badly, even if it means losing my life” Wuji’s eyes filled with love, touched Minmin. “After Burying Father, I had been staying with my Granny. She dotes on me a lot and is very happy to have my accompaniment. After returning to Mongol, I started living the life I yearned for. But I am not happy at all” “Because you missed me, you are worried for me. I know” Wuji Smiled, beaming with happiness. Minmin didn’t answer. She asked, “Wuji, What if I was dead, Or What if I fell in love with someone else? What if I was not in Mongolia at all? And you never get to find me for the rest of your life? What would you do?” Hearing what she said, Wuji suddenly frowned and look despondent. He ever thought of all these possibilities but did not have the courage to face his fear. “If you are really dead, I will follow you. When I thought you were killed by your dad, I promised you upon your grave that, Once I fulfilled my mission, I will not let you be lonely again.” “ If you fell in love with someone else, I will still stay by your side to protect you, I would not let you be bullied by anyone.” Upon finishing his sentence, his eyes filled with tears uncontrollably. Suddenly, Minmin laughed and said: “Who else would bully me, except you?” But the moment she saw Wuji’s tormented face, she stopped laughing and look at him lovingly. She ask, “Then, What if you can’t find me for the rest of your life?” “I don’t know, I dare not even think of that. I will keep searching for you, till the day I died.” Minmin is very touched to hear that. Suddenly, She shyly and playfully asked, “Is my hairpin still with you? “ Facing her, Wuji look into her eyes and was mersmerized by her beauty. He replied, “Yes, the hairpin and handkerchief are still with me, They represent my promise to you and They give me strength to live and move on. How can I lose them? Shall I put on the hairpin for you? “Yes” , Minmin smiled. Minmin finally feel a deep sense of relief. She hugged him tightly after he put on the hairpin for her. Her Wuji has come back to her safely. He is still the innocent boy with a Pure heart. There is nothing she could ever ask for than this. From this moment onwards, they can finally hold hands and wander the world together.
  1. Load more activity