All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Netflix Confirms Thriller ‘Wall to Wall’ Starring Kang Ha Neul, Yeom Hye Ran and Seo Hyun Woo Netflix is set to produce a South Korean thriller film titled Wall to Wall. Wall to Wall follows the story of Woo Sung (played by Kang Ha Neul), a young office worker who finally achieves his dream of owning a home, only to have his life turned into a nightmare due to mysterious noises coming from his neighbors. Kang Ha Neul, who has starred in films like Twenty, Midnight Runners and Love Reset takes on the role of Woo Sung. Woo Sung is a young office worker in his 30s who has finally achieved his lifelong dream of owning a home after years of scrimping and saving. He had meticulously pooled together his resources, utilizing every means possible, including savings accounts, stock investments, loans, and even the money from selling his mother’s garlic field. However, his joy was short-lived as he found himself entangled in a relentless battle against an invisible enemy – the incessant and nerve-wracking noise emanating from his neighboring apartment. Veteran actress Yeom Hye Ran, known for her performances in Netflix series The Glory and Mask Girl, as well as TV dramas The Uncanny Counter and When the Camellia Blooms, portrays Eun Hwa, the apartment’s tenacious resident representative. Seo Hyun Woo, who has appeared in films like The Man Standing Next and Decision to Leave and My Name is Loh Kiwan plays Jin Ho, Woo Sung’s upstairs neighbor who joins him in the search for the source of the disturbing noises. Wall to Wall is the upcoming film from director Kim Tae Joon, who garnered acclaim for his masterful direction of the Netflix film Unlocked. The film delves into a chilling and suspenseful narrative that explores the everyday horrors and thrills we can all relate to. Wall to Wall will be available exclusively on Netflix. Source: Netflix
  3. @Magician There's always news about ":Queen of Tears" everywhere, especially on Naver. Anyway, it deserves all this hype though, since they worked really hard.
  4. *** Not that I'm complaining about Bogum's upcoming hosting in Baeksang again, as I'm pleased to see him once again in this award show of course. However, the recurrence of the same hosts at the same award shows is not an uncommon practice. I just feel that this has become a trend of repeated hosting partnerships. Somehow I also welcome a fresh hosting lineup. Repeatedly featuring the same lineup of hosts at award ceremonies can quickly become monotonous. In general, it is also very hard for new faces to get a chance. I guess they copy it from other countries, for instance, the Oscars. If this is the case, at least they should switch up even if every 2 years. Well, well-known host brings in viewers just like the case of Park Bogum, though! This is just my opinion -
  5. Another flood of comments? A 'comedy combination' that even Son Ye-jin 2024.04.22 [OSEN] Actors Son Ye-jin and Lee Min-jung once again brought laughter with their best friend chemistry. On the 22nd, Son Ye-jin shared her daily life through her personal account, saying, "How can I find a four-leaf clover?" In reality, she is wearing comfortable clothes and looking for a four-leaf clover. In response, actress and best friend Lee Min-jung left a comment saying, "Put it on like last time~" and gave a tip to attach one leaf to a three-leaf clover, causing laughter. Netizens reacted to this in various ways, saying, “Lee Min-jung’s comments are flooding in again haha,” “Oh, they’re so funny, you two are having fun,” and “There will be no day when we stop laughing at each other.” Son Ye-jin married Hyun Bin in November 2022, has a son, and is said to be considering an offer from director Park Chan-wook. Recently, she visited Taiwan for a schedule and became a hot topic.
  6. Hyun Bin and Son Yejin were mentioned in drama <Lovely Runner> ep 4. "Hyun Bin and Son Yejin got married!!!" ..... 😄😍
  7. I finally watched the whole drama, and though it's not award-winning, I found it satisfying that both male leads joined hands to protect their loved ones! My first time watching Ouyang Nana, and I am so tempted to pinch her cheeks.
  8. credit: Youku Details: Title: 惜花芷 / Xi Hua Zhi English title: Blossoms in Adversity Also known as: The Story of Hua Zhi Genre: Historical, family, business, farming, romance Director: Zhu Rui Bin, Lan Zhi Wei, Gu Zhi Wei Screenwriter: He Fang, Cao Ting Yue (曹听月), Zhang Wei Wei Producer: Yan Bei, Yang Fan Ru (杨凡入), Dong Xiu Yuan (董修远) Episodes: 40 Broadcast network: Youku Broadcast period: 2024-Apr-02 Cast: Main Cast Hu Yi Tian as Gu Yanxi, son of Prince Ling. Head of the Security Bureau Xiao Bo Chen as Gu Yanxi (young) Zhang Jing Yi as Hua Zhi, eldest daughter of Hua Manor Chen Zi Xuan (陈子萱) as Hua Zhi (young) Wu Xi Ze as Shen Qi, eldest son of Shen Manor Lu Yu Xiao as Shao Yao, daughter of Prince Ling Cao Yan Ning (曹晏宁) as Shao Yao (young) Bian Cheng as Shen Huan, second son of Shen Manor Hua Family Eddie Ko as Hua Yizheng (voiced by Zhao Ming Zhou), head of Hua family. Imperial Censor. Hua Zhi's grandfather Guo Jia Qi as Hua Yizheng (young) Liu Jia as Lin Wan, old madame Chen Jing Yang as Lin Wan (young) Zhang Zi Xuan as Hua Jing, eldest daughter Lu Yan Bei as Hua Xian, second daughter First House Jiang Kai as Hua Pingyu, eldest son. Hua Zhi's father Tian Miao as Zhu Yingzhen, first madame. Hua Zhi's mother Zhang Shu Yan as Madame Qiu, concubine Wang Zi as Hua Bolin, eldest son of Hua Pingyu & Zhu Yingzhen Huang Si Rui as Hua Rong, daughter of Hua Pingyu & Madame Qiu Second House Wang Bin as Hua Pingyuan, second son Yang Ming Na as Qi Huilan, second madame Jiang Yu Chen (姜雨晨) as Hua Boli, eldest son of Hua Pingyuan & Qi Huilan Third House Song Zong Xuan as Hua Pingyan, third son Myolie Wu as Xia Jin'e (voiced by Liu Qian Han), third madame Chen Heng as Madame Qin (Qin Ergui), concubine Wang Qiao Xi as Hua Ling, eldest daughter of Hua Pingyan & Xia Jin'e Zhang Zi Han as Hua Boyu, eldest son of Hua Pingyan & Xia Jin'e Zhao Shi Han as Hua Duo, youngest daughter of Hua Pingyan & Xia Jin'e Liang Zhi Jing as Hua Qin, daughter of Hua Pingyan & Madame Qin Fourth House He Lei as Hua Pingyang, fourth son Chang Jia Ming as Hua Pingyang (young) Fang Chu Tong as Wu Yuniang, fourth madame Palace Royal Family Hai Yi Tian as Emperor of Qing Kingdom Wang Li Yun as Empress Dowager Feng Yi Ran as Empress Dowager (young) Wei Wei as Gu Yangong, Prince Xian Zhai Xiang Yang as Gu Yanrui, Prince Hui Fu Bo Han as Gu Chengjian, Sixth prince Ren Wan Jing as Consort Chen Gu Manor Lu Xing Yu as Gu Yanxun (Prince Ling), Emperor's younger brother. Gu Chengqian & Shao Yao's father Zheng Yuan Yuan as Princess Consort Zhou, Gu Yanxun's wife & Gu Chengqian & Shao Yao's mother Lin Jing as Princess Consort Xiao, Gu Yanxun's concubine Feng Xiang as Dong Da, servant Synopsis: The play is adapted from the novel of the same name by Jiu Lu Fei Xiang. The summary below is taken from the novel, not the drama. The ancient gods have died, and there is only the last god in the world - Hang Zhi. Rumor has it that this dynamic God has lived alone in the heavens for tens of thousands of years, with no feelings and no desires, indifferent to the world. In the battle of the immortals and demons, he turned the tide by himself, and since then, has chosen to distance himself from the world. Hundreds of years go by in the blink of an eye. On the occasion of her thousand-year-old birthday, Shen Li, an accomplished and powerful general in the Demon Realm, who holds the honorary title Prince Bi Cang, is forced into a political marriage to the thirty-third grandson of the Celestial Emperor, Fu Rong (a notorious casanova). While escaping from her marriage, she is injured and transforms into her original form - a phoenix. She then falls into the human world. Seriously injured and comatose, a human hunter picks her up, plucks all the golden feathers from her body, and sells her to a chicken seller who locks her in a cage for sale. When Shen Li wakes up, she is furious at the situation, but there is nothing she can do. Just as she falls into total despair, a handsome man (Hang Zhi) dressed in blue and white passes by. After staring at her for a long time thoughtfully, he smiles: "I want this one." And just like that, a seemingly casual transaction seals their fate. credit: MDL, Dramawiki, Baidu Trailer: RULES of SOOMPI Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE! For any Issues and Abuse @SC2019
  9. (Posted on: Tuesday, 23 April 2024) Deng Wei : Maison Maigiela Fragrance - New Endorsement Teaser Clip https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5026003462848517 (Credits to Owner) Note: Due to some personal reasons, I may not be able to update this Thread in future. I will try my Best to continue if I can.
  10. [PRESS] NCT DOYOUNG, successful solo debut.. 'YOUTH' tops domestic and international charts Doyoung's first album title song, 'Little Light', which was released on the 22nd, ranked at the top of Korea's major music charts, with peaks such as No. 1 in real-time at Bugs, No. 2 on Melon HOT100 (within 100 days of release), and No. 21 on the TOP100 chart. 240423 TAEIL IG Story with DOYOUNG 240423 Sungchan' Weverse Moment Update with DOYOUNG 240423 TEN's Instagram Story Update + DOYOUNG's repost 240423 Changmin IG Story with DOYOUNG 240423 DOYOUNG IG Story
  11. Today
  12. *** Queen of Tears has done it again, popping it up to 21.6% this week. We’ll see what the finale holds next weekend… I'm all for miraculous cures ... Watching this drama is a fun ride. It was exhausting this week. The drama managed to stay at 20% on a Sat despite new competition. Well done! Episode 13 was good. I admit I find the last parts of episode 14 very, very frustrating. The things got more dramatic in Queen of Tears before the finale. Drama viewership ratings for the week of April 15-21, 2024 LINK here : dramabeans https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/04/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-april-15-21-2024/ Saturday, April 20 Hide 9 JTBC 4.1% Beauty and Mr. Romantic 9 KBS 14.8% Chief Detective 1958 2 MBC 7.8% Missing Crown Prince 3 MBN 2.6% 7 Escape – Resurrection 8 SBS 2.3% Queen of Tears 13 tvN 20.2% Sunday, April 21 Hide 10 JTBC 4.6% Beauty and Mr. Romantic 10 KBS 16.5% Missing Crown Prince 4 MBN 2.5% Queen of Tears 14 tvN 21.6%
  13. tvN’s upcoming drama “The Midnight Romance in Hagwon” has unveiled a closer look at Wi Ha Joon! Helmed by director Ahn Pan Seok of the hit drama “Something in the Rain,” “The Midnight Romance in Hagwon” is set against the backdrop of Daechi, a neighborhood renowned as the epicenter of private education in Korea. The… Continue reading Wi Ha Joon Dishes On Reuniting With “Something In The Rain” Director For “The Midnight Romance In Hagwon” The post Wi Ha Joon Dishes On Reuniting With “Something In The Rain” Director For “The Midnight Romance In Hagwon” first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  14. '42-year-old' Son Ye-jin, comfortable life after Taiwan's "I'm looking for a four-leaf clover" Lee Min-jung, "Put it on like last time." 2024.04.22 [MK SPORTS] Son Ye-jin's preferred style well represents Korea's modern casual fashion that reflects a comfortable and nature-friendly lifestyle. She shows how, in a similar environment, she expresses different feelings and personalities through various fashion styles. Hyun Bin's wife and actress Son Ye-jin uploaded a post on her personal channel on the 22nd titled “Son Ye-jin - How can I find a four-leaf clover? (How can I find a four-leaf clover?)” along with several photos. Actress Lee Min-jung, who was known to be a close friend of Son Ye-jin's photo, once again boasted of their special friendship by leaving a comment saying, "Put it on like last time." Son Ye-jin is standing in an outdoor space surrounded by nature. She appears to be concentrating on something with her head down, with her long hair hanging down naturally. For her fashion, she is wearing comfortable yet practical black overalls, layered with an ivory-colored long-sleeved shirt. The bag is small and easy to wear, cross-bag style, and has an ocher color, serving as a simple yet focal point accessory. The landscape is made up of various shades of green, giving a feeling of harmony with nature. Various types of trees and bushes can be seen in the background of the photo, and a slightly worn-looking wooden bench at the edge creates a leisurely atmosphere. It appears that he is recovering from his travels after recently returning from an event in Taiwan. This atmosphere and style worn by Son Ye-jin well represents Korea's modern casual fashion that reflects a comfortable and nature-friendly lifestyle.
  15. New Photo for the Upcoming Drama "The Atypical Family" source : Hancinema
  16. Explore paradise in style! Rent luxury cars in Fiji with Car Rental Fiji. Unleash the thrill of a premium driving experience on the scenic islands. Book now! https://carrentalinfiji.com/rent-luxury-cars-in-fiji/
  17. 'Hyun Bin ♥' Son Ye-jin, looking for a four-leaf clover... cute pigtails 2024.04.22 [NEWSIS] Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her current status. On her 22nd, Son Ye-jin posted three photos of her on her social media, writing, "How can I find a four-leaf clover?" Son Ye-jin was captured surrounded by dense bushes, intent on finding her four-leaf clover. In particular, Son Ye-jin braided her hair on both sides and showed off her youthful beauty and cute charm. Netizens who saw this posted comments such as “It’s pretty and beautiful,” “The overalls look good on you,” “I hope you have lots of luck,” and “Yejin is my four-leaf clover.” Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in March 2022, and held her son in her arms in November of the same year. Son Ye-jin has received an offer to appear in director Park Chan-wook's new film and is currently considering it. Hyun Bin will be working with actor Jung Woo-sung in the drama series 'Made in Korea' directed by Woo Min-ho. Hyun Bin is waiting for the release of director Woo's movie 'Harbin'.
  18. Queen Of Tears will hold its final episode on the 27th and will celebrate its finale According to reports, the production team and cast of tvN’s Queen of Tears will hold a wrap-up party at a restaurant in Yeouido, Seoul on the 27th. The production company is currently finalizing the specific schedule. Queen of Tears’ team plans to take some time today to soothe their regrets about the end of the show and to undo all the hard work they have put in. Kim Soo-hyun, Kim Ji-won and other main supporting actors are expected to attend the finale party as scheduled unless there are any special circumstances. https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/108/0003230431
  19. (Posted on: Tuesday, 23 April 2024) Deng Wei : "When The Clouds Rise" - Official Trailer (Previously "Legend Of The Rosy Clouds") Deng Wei's scenes are limited to a few only. (Credits to owner for the clip below)
  20. BTS Launches Mental Health Initiative With UNICEF #OnMyMind aims to support and improve the mental health of youth around the world. It’s take two for BTS and UNICEF. The K-pop superstars and United Nations Children Fund announced the #OnMyMind initiative on Monday (April 22), the second chapter of their Love Myself campaign. The new initiative aims to improve and support the mental health of youth around the world. To help kick off #OnMyMind, BTS, label Big Hit and UNICEF are offering those who wish to participate in the opportunity to send electronic postcards via the Korean Committee’s UNICEF website to share their stories, what’s on their minds, challenges they may be facing and more. These e-postcard submissions may then appear on the website’s gallery for others to view to help promote a sense of community and support. BTS previously partnered with UNICEF in 2017 for its anti-violence campaign Love Myself — named after the global superstars’ album trilogy — to help make the world a safer place for children and teens, and for them to live happy lives without any fear of violence. To celebrate the initiative’s fifth anniversary in 2022, the septet — which is comprised of RM, V, SUGA, J-Hope, Jimin, Jung Kook and Jin — released a message for ARMY that November, urging them to continue to love themselves and to help each other do the same. ctto
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..