Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I think the handkerchief means so much...War peace, freedom, carefree, where to find her, the two doves can mean for them together traveling around the world, and happiness together...as long as he chooses the right path with clear mind. ZM once told WJ about her dream in ep 43 or 44 i think. Simple things but represent so much meaning behind. Smart ZM!
  3. After watching the teaser, there was a feeling that there was not a comedy waiting for us, but a real drama ... Well, maybe with elements of a romcom. But the couple looks charming. Very nice!
  4. I saw the birds on the handkerchief too when first viewed and I thought MM means war peace because it look like a two doves to me.
  5. Great idea! They really should have... just have Park stand there first instaed of Kim so Hae Mi can make the grand entrance. 708
  6. Man, after watching this MV I just realized MM went thru so many murders attempted from wudong's uncles, grandfather, uncle, ex fiancee, ex fiancee admire, Ming Cult's brothers, to WBB just for falling for ZMJ. Imagine WJ wasn't the top martial artist in wulin, she probably die so many times already. MM is it worth it to love WJ? Wait, didn't WJ himself threatened to killed her multiple times too. yikes!
  7. @Meinehappiness yes, her soompi account is @pichicouple. Btw, I have random thoughts about Jajangmyon things in Live Chat. The question was to test their chemistry, if they have same answers, then their chemistry is good. Their first answer wasn't same, then they got 8 same answers straight. I've observed there are 3 suspicious answers. First, of course jajangmyon and jjampong. Like what we discussed before, LDW knew that YIN like jjampong. The thing is, YIN knew that LDW like jajangmyon, then she answered that. (because they first answer wasn't match, then YIN tried to match the next question. Second, about Americano or coffee mix. If you watch Sundabang first ep, she said that she only drink light taste coffee like water with coffee taste (you can check the video below at 0:57) İt's clear that she just matched what LDW would say, which is Americano (Americano wasn't weak taste coffee at all, right?) Once again, it proves her LDW's insight, hehehe. LDW didn't complain her (why choose Americano) because he would get that suspicious stare from YIN if he did that. Third, about action or romance. From what I knew, YIN like romance, she said that she usually watch Pride and Prejudice in her free time. But, in live chat, she was like waiting LDW's answer. Maybe she knew, he like action? (In Goblin Special Episode, LDW watched boy's anime, I forgot what, then Gong Yoo suggested him to watch Dragon Ball). My delulu mind feel that LDW answered 'romance' because he knew she like romance. Trying to understand her, like what YIN did before. Yeah, that was my observation, do you girls have anything to add? Here are the questions if you are interested to observe as well. 1. Sweet and sour pork (dipping or mixing) 2. Cold Noodles or Cold Buckwheat Noodles 3. Jajangmyon or Jjampong 4. Summer or autumn 5. Call or text 6. Americano or coffee mix 7. Action or romance 8. Oh Jung See or Lee Joon Hyuk 9. Prosecutor or attorney 10. Oh Yoon SEO or Oh Jin Sim
  8. Same! I am even more excited for their relationship now i know they are childhood best friends. Hahaha! She looks so cute when he squishes her face. Like an adorable grumpy kitten Thanks so much for the subs @adqu
  9. Woot woot ! Noona love story taking off Kim Ye Won Breaks Down Crying In Shin Hyun Soo’s Arms On “Welcome To Waikiki 2” Apr 21, 2019 by E. Cha JTBC’s “Welcome to Waikiki 2” has piqued viewers’ curiosity with new stills from its upcoming episode! On April 21, the drama unveiled new photos of an emotional moment between Cha Yoo Ri (played by Kim Ye Won) and Kook Ki Bong (played by Shin Hyun Soo). Spoiler During the previous episode of the drama, Cha Yoo Ri comforted a devastated Kook Ki Bong by giving him chocolate and reassuring him, “Baseball was a piece of bitter chocolate in your life. But there are still many other chocolates left in your box. Your baseball career is over now, but your life isn’t over yet.” In the newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, the tables have turned. With her usual confidence nowhere to be found, Cha Yoo Ri breaks down sobbing in Kook Ki Bong’s arms after he finds her drinking alone at night. This time, it is Kook Ki Bong who comforts Cha Yoo Ri, quietly listening to her problems and holding her as she bursts into tears. The producers of “Welcome to Waikiki 2” commented, “The story of Ki Bong returning the comfort that he received from Yoo Ri will be warm and moving. In addition to Yoo Ri’s story, please keep an eye on the youths of ‘Waikiki’ as they embark on the refreshing second chapter of their lives.” The next episode of “Welcome to Waikiki 2” will air on April 22 at 9:30 p.m. KST. In the meantime, catch up on the latest episode of the drama with English subtitles below! Soompi ————— https://www.soompi.com/article/1318943wpp/welcome-to-waikiki-2-stars-show-great-chemistry-even-when-cameras-arent-rolling Big love for the entire cast “Welcome to Waikiki 2” has shared just how fun the set is as the cast of young actors enjoy each other’s presence and bring the laughs. JTBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama has been connecting with viewers and making them laugh with the stories of youths as they try to reach for their dreams. The positive energy the ragtag group of youths gives off is not only relatable, but comforting to viewers as well. The chemistry of the cast members is definitely something to watch, and it can be seen in the latest batch of behind-the-scenes stills from the drama. The new photos show the cast members playing out various moments from the dramas. Whether it’s escaping the cold for a moment with parkas while they’re kneeling outside, sharing a laugh together, or posing sweetly for the cameras, the atmosphere continues to be lively on set. The actors are also serious about their work as they stare intently at their scripts and go over lines, or monitor their work. The production staff stated, “We believe the reason our dramas is even better is because of the cast’s strong teamwork and chemistry. As the episodes progress, they will bring even more laughs to the drama, so please keep watching over them.” “Welcome to Waikiki 2” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:30 p.m. KST. Catch up with the latest episode below!
  10. Wow thank you for sharing So is this a hint Min min give as in "address in the form of picture"? Ok i am dreaming, not as if it is the only place in Mongolia with birds, desert and river. But i think the picture on handkerchief represent carefree and freedom. And the wordings 清明 is "clear mind and conscience" Having a clear mind and good conscience Earns you freedom and a carefree life.
  11. Girl’s Day’s Hyeri came up with a clever idea to help out gugudan’s Kim Sejeong on “Amazing Saturday.” On the April 20 broadcast, Kim Sejeong and VIXX’s Ravi appeared on the show as guests to help the cast guess correct lyrics to songs. Both guests said that they were fans of “Amazing Saturday.” Kim Sejeong explained, […] The post Girl’s Day’s Hyeri Gives Hilarious Advice To Kim Sejeong On How To Get gugudan’s Song To Appear On “Amazing Saturday” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  12. In the novel, the persian went looking for JHPP because their previous persian leader died and they needed to elect a new leader. The new leader is selected among the holy maidens based on their merit. My guess is because XZ managed to get the secret manual it was rendered as a great merit.
  13. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have just joined the growing legions of BLINKs! On April 20 local time, Will Smith revealed on Instagram that he and his wife had become fans of BLACKPINK after meeting them at the famous U.S. music festival Coachella this weekend. After making a surprise appearance at the festival to […] The post Will Smith Says He And Jada Are Officially BLACKPINK Fans appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  14. http://www1.icdrama.to/hk-drama/4808-the-heaven-sword-and-the-dragon-sabre-2019-cantonese/ I saved it ahhahaha
  15. I wonder if ldw remember that he already met yin previously b4 goblin.. he met her twice right? Arang (cameo) and mama (2014). I think he didnt remember arang since d scene also deleted.. but he should remember mama as mc right? I think they talk casualy each other that night (from famcam) and he helped her too with d card names.. So i wonder why he hesitant to talk to her first when their first scene in goblin?? He even thank yin bcoz she initiate to talk first?? hmmm.. Anw, after that they bcome more n more closer to each other.. but i still wonder why he's like that.. i think he is talkative guy, but maybe he has struggle to initiate something first? Hoo.. he should faster now bcoz yin has given ultimatum to married in 3 years.. Here's some sweet edit from mama 2014..
  16. Hey I know there was a link for this earlier but can someone provide the tvb link again?
  17. I still miss this drama... Still rewatching some of the scenes sometimes to see their lovely moments together, WJ and ZM... It's like I'm not truly satisfied with the ending much; it would be awesome if they could have the wedding scenes and more kisses...The songs are also play a huge impact, too! I keep listening to it and then back again rewatching the scenes...oh my! I guess if he truly paid attention, he already known where to find her. I guess it would take a long journey to travel to Monglia and especially looking for places with dessert, water, and land...
  18. hello, a quick one from 20apr fm which i just saw, he sang sega ost that man...acapella i like.... & second time he sang shallow a star is born ost....i finally understood why so many like ladyG ah i read he has a lot of spare time now, can have 12 hour sleep...ooooo....i admire.....please remember to exercise too
  19. Wow, an observant fan discovered that ZM actually embroidered the birds, desert & river on the handkerchief which corresponds to the location where WJ found her in Mongolia.
  20. Yes i think she's here.. maybe she's go in vacation for a while so her insta been inactive..
  21. TJ confessed that his heart is broken everytime he hears people talk about her bad attitude. He also said he likes her. MR confronted TJ the following day and TJ didn't feel sorry for saying his feelings to her. Tomorrow's episode is to watch out for. I think TJ's father told him to never have a relationship at work... TJ saying he has a crush on MR... and MR probably being affected by TJ...
  1. Load more activity

Announcements