Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Never think about musical theater! Is KSH watch many musical theater now? That's nice! But background look like hotel lobby not theater or maybe am not know of musical theaters. Hahahaha!
  3. Part of me wanted to heal, another part of me doesn't want. I need to heal because I have to lead my normal life again. I don't want to heal because it's so hard to find another drama that have such impact on me. Should i heal or not heal? Can i be healed or not be healed? I need to pass my exams, i need to focus on my son. Hahaha
  4. Watching ep. 3 now... why did KIM WB dared to go to the mansion just to free LYJ???? He would have died on the stairs if he just barged in like that... haha... 'shakes head'
  5. Here! tvN confirmed. Namoo confirmed. Salt confirmed. Posted on their official account! https://twitter.com/NAMOOACTORS2004/status/1130286197199101954
  6. Arrgghh... I was so close already!! I stopped halfway ep.14... But no, no, no, I have to finish some work first, hahaha... 552
  7. May 20, 2019 Song Kang-ho to Be Honored for Excellence in Acting at Locarno Film Festival By Song Hye-jin The Chosun Ilbo Actor Song Kang-ho will be honored with an award given to actors "who have followed significant, courageous paths" in the cinema industry at this year's Locarno Film Festival in Switzerland. The festival's organizers said on Friday that Song was chosen to receive the Excellence Award, which celebrates internationally acclaimed actors who have enriched the cinema with their work and talent. He will be the first Asian actor to win the award. "A many-faceted actor, he is a peerless interpreter of the variety and intensity of emotions generated by Korean cinema, at ease in anything from drama to hard-boiled thriller," artistic director Lili Hinstin said in a press release. The annual event, in its 72nd year, will kick off on Aug. 7 and run until Aug. 17 in the southern Swiss town. Song will attend an award ceremony on Aug. 12 and a panel discussion for festival fans the next day.
  8. @liddi love your posts. Thanks for sharing your insights. I agree about the "perfect" SH, and I guess him not sharing with his parents about what he was going through could count as his flaw. Can't wait for our finale episodes!!
  9. May 20, 2019 Moon So Ri Talks About Being Made Fun Of Due To Her Unique Name Source: Soompi by S. Park Moon So Ri shared a story about her name on MBC’s “Grannies” (literal title). “Grannies” is a variety show about five celebrities— Jang Dong Yoon, Weki Meki’s Choi Yoojung, LOONA’s Yves, (G)I-DLE’s Yuqi, and WJSN’s Soobin—who pair up and learn Korean with grandmothers in Hamyang County in South Gyeongsang Province. On the May 19 premiere, Moon So Ri made her first appearance on the show as the Korean teacher. Writing her name on the board, she revealed, “When I was young, I got made fun of a lot for my name.” “Moon So Ri” literally translates to “door sound” in Korean, and the actress talked about how she was taunted for this in her younger years. “In elementary school, kids would say ‘creaking’ or ‘rattling’ while opening and closing the door,” said Moon So Ri. “But it’s a precious name that was given to me by my parents.” “Grannies” airs on Sundays at 6:45 p.m. KST. Source (1)
  10. Could it be that owner of Abyss can never die? I mean CM will only be dead temporarily, like maybe for a certain number of hours, and then he would automatically be alive again on his own...??
  11. I presume that is a typo : "Not just you..." I have been re-watching the episodes. I hadn't noticed that in the Temple (Ep 3) Met disappears in the wide shots when the monk starts talking about 'spirits' ; up until the point Thun asks about taking Met back to familiar places, as a reply the Monk looks at Met (back again) and nods. That might be a continuity error as opposed to any deeper meaning. In Ep 4 during the street scene the monk definitely nods at Met before leaving. It is quite subtle but definitely done. I was wondering on watching the previous episode if it wasn't just my imagination in the temple. Although the monk turns his head and the camera looks at Met, in those wider shots (when Met isn't there) he could have been simply turning to Plai. The street scene nails it for me. The monks can see him even if they do not interact with him. Which makes me wonder why they were not offended that Thun had brought a spirit into the temple ? I need to get out more if I am starting to worry about Thai religious observances from a TV show
  12. Would anyone know this week list of top dramas and actors from good data.? Last week HPL was top drama but I wonder how it will do this week with voice 3 doing well rating wise
  13. Korean Box Office for the Weekend 2019.05.17 ~ 2019.05.19 The number one movie this week is "The Gangster, The Cop, The Devil" (악인전) Korean Box Office - Admissions for the Weekend 2019.05.17 - 2019.05.19 (www.kobis.or.kr) # Films Release date Week-end Total 1 "The Gangster, The Cop, The Devil" (악인전) 2019/05/15 1 113 427 1 480 647 2 "Avengers: Endgame" 388 871 13 453 775 3 "Miss and Mrs. Cops" (걸캅스) 2019/05/09 371 864 1 227 867 4 "Pokemon Detective Pikachu" 122 724 635 162 5 "Juror 8" (배심원들) 2019/05/15 120 350 192 184 6 "Inseparable Bros" (나의 특별한 형제) 2019/05/01 65 816 1 430 822 7 "Pororo, Treasure Island Adventure - Theater Version" (뽀로로 극장판 보물섬 대모험) 2019/04/25 25 237 752 515 8 "A Job Who Is near Us" (교회오빠) 2019/05/16 14 424 21 819 9 "Suspiria" 13 484 19 710 10 "Hotel Mumbai" 11 740 61 178 (skipped unrelated.....) Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...
  14. I am not ready for the fact we are in the final act/last four episodes of HPL... At the same time, it feels like eternity having to wait for Wednesday. It's been ride and the most fun I've ever had with a drama. Every contribution has been brilliant--gifs, vids, theories, fangirling/boying--; lurkers your support is appreciated, come join the party! (Also, let's break the 200-page mark before Friday, FIGHTING!!!)* A couple of things that I am looking forward to: Kim Mi-kyung (aka mum) and Lee Il-hwa (aka Lee Sol) rocking hanboks again... because we deserve a wedding scene since editor Nam told mum to get her hanbok ready. Kim Sun-young (aka Director Eom) rocking even crazier lewks and strutting through our lives. (also, maybe a reincarnation in Deok-mi's fantasy director outfit? it was ott but brilliant!) and, finally, enough BTS to make our hearts flutter, our smiles become permanently etched on our faces, and laughs/giggles bubble from our bellies for as long as we all shall live. *I'm bad at goodbyes so getting this in early
  15. @ktcjdrama outbound Love! Ep 15! The kiss! You are reaching it soon! Good luck! 550 was looking back at the past HK dramas I watched saw outbound and decided to just press 15 and I saw it! Hahaha
  16. A photo shoot of them together like this Jeballl... both are fully grown up and matured adults anyway.
  17. I can't get enough from this action scene ... he is just perfect ... as in everything https://www.soompi.com/article/1325710wpp/watch-lee-seung-gi-impresses-with-his-sword-fighting-skills-on-master-in-the-house
  18. cast pics... seems tvn has asked them to promote the drama on sns because everyone is posting lol
  19. “Absolute Boyfriend” is out! The wait has been especially long for this drama: Rumors about a Korean adaptation of the Japanese hit manga “Zettai Kareshi” by Yuu Watase were floating around for several years before the cast was officially announced last year. Since the drama is fully pre-produced, it took another year for it to […] The post 4 Things We Loved & 2 Things We Hated About The Premiere Of “Absolute Boyfriend” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  1. Load more activity