Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Tokyo concert with jaejoong how was it? Always happy jaejoong with all of you see you at the kagoshima concert that will be held from 29th to 2 days . #김재중 #아레나투어 ~Flawless Love~ in #도쿄 . Today also heart bounce fest ️ bounce <3 The heart of the heart that excites us (⁼̴̤̆◡̶͂⁼̴̤̆) . Did you enjoy the #Tokyo concert If Jae is also with you, always happy . April 29th and 30th! See you at #kagoshima . #김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #金在中 #ジェジュン #0410 #1st_solo_album #FlawlessLove #ARENATOUR More news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw
  3. @Lawyerh to answer you. One day he is a widow insurance man. As for JJH collab. It's called Chemistry brother. Not horror. But NG's closet is a horror movie No number
  4. @dolley Thanks for the info, yes very very surprised indeed, DH's best friend Flower_artist_jane aka Leejardin sent flower to Wookie's stylist Joheenam. What I said about secret communication seems real hahaha. @bogs_0712 I'm not sure where is DH now, we know she always posted backdated pic, sometime taken 2 or 3 weeks before.
  5. Hahaha. He is clumsy lol but can fight. Shark...He is a Protagonist set put for revenge choose your fighter lol +2
  6. Tokyo concert with jaejoong how was it? Always happy jaejoong with all of you see you at the kagoshima concert that will be held from 29th to 2 days . #김재중 #아레나투어 ~Flawless Love~ in #도쿄 . Today also heart bounce fest ️ bounce <3 The heart of the heart that excites us (⁼̴̤̆◡̶͂⁼̴̤̆) . Did you enjoy the #Tokyo concert If Jae is also with you, always happy . April 29th and 30th! See you at #kagoshima . #김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #金在中 #ジェジュン #0410 #1st_solo_album #FlawlessLove #ARENATOUR More news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw
  7. He looks good there ktcj chingu. But im allergic to makjang. So how ya Im looking for fren to cry together lol 984
  8. Yoona Lay's press conference Yoona updated her IG story (this is the end part in the tweet)
  9. The link you posted made me want to watch Shark and Pirates 982
  10. Koreans have voted for their favorite television programs for the month of April. On April 23, Gallup Korea released the results of their survey data of Koreans on their favorite television shows. Conducted from April 16 to 18, the survey covered 1,001 men and women above the age of 19 all over Korea. Each participant […] The post Koreans Vote For Their Favorite TV Shows Of April appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  11. Upcoming Japanese variety show Featuring Jaejoong https://twitter.com/dokkirigp_cx/status/1118710984644816897
  12. OMG, I didn’t even notice that. MinMin melt his heart when she still injured but pretended that she alright. He can tell that she not feeling well and keep insisting to move on to go save his Yifu. I think that touch WJ heart the most.
  13. Upcoming Japanese variety show Featuring Jaejoong https://twitter.com/dokkirigp_cx/status/1118710984644816897
  14. Junsu update I'm ready for a cool look today (1 • • ́) w Ready to go out and play with junsu, everyone! See you at 7 PM AT THE NAGOYA DOLPHINS ARENA . #Junsu Japanese tour fest #concert Finally! Last city #nagoya . - is waiting for you guys.... . I'm ready to go to #meosjinmudae today In a minute! #See you at the venue at pm <3 . #준수 #KIMJUNSU #JUNSU #XIA #金俊秀 #キムジュンス #ジュンス #JapanTour #Concert #WayBackXIA #Japan #Nagoya #名古屋 #ドルフィンズアリーナ #愛知県体育館 #Dolphins More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw
  15. On April 23, fashion magazine Nylon revealed a pictorial and interview featuring Lee Kwang Soo. During the interview, Lee Kwang Soo talked about his daily life, how he chooses his projects, as well as how “Running Man” has impacted his life. When asked what he considers most important when choosing between projects, Lee Kwang Soo answered that […] The post Lee Kwang Soo Talks About How “Running Man” Shaped His Life appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  16. Junsu update I'm ready for a cool look today (1 • • ́) w Ready to go out and play with junsu, everyone! See you at 7 PM AT THE NAGOYA DOLPHINS ARENA . #Junsu Japanese tour fest #concert Finally! Last city #nagoya . - is waiting for you guys.... . I'm ready to go to #meosjinmudae today In a minute! #See you at the venue at pm <3 . #준수 #KIMJUNSU #JUNSU #XIA #金俊秀 #キムジュンス #ジュンス #JapanTour #Concert #WayBackXIA #Japan #Nagoya #名古屋 #ドルフィンズアリーナ #愛知県体育館 #Dolphins More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw
  17. 공식 응원봉 연출 안내|NCT 127 WORLD TOUR 'NEO CITY – The Origin' OFFICIAL FANLIGHT User Manual|NCT 127 WORLD TOUR 'NEO CITY – The Origin'
  18. Upcoming Japanese variety show Featuring Jaejoong https://twitter.com/dokkirigp_cx/status/1118710984644816897
  19. No wonder, he sounds a little bit out of tone, but I do believe fans still support him He's still old fashioned? He's not that old.. but do you think he might get news fr. someone near him, at least his bodyguard could advise him.. Without doubt, we can suggest Shin Hye, since he knows she's good in singing and that's her favorite song too,right? Doesn't he have maid or P.A??Never mind, he's still good looking..
  20. Fan posters Tae Joo met Mi sun and he will meet Sun ja and Young-Dal. Soon, he will meet all her family. Sun Ja will like him very much. I hope she will remember the deal... and he will feel down she will give him "Mi Ri chance". I love this picture
  21. JJ in concert Starting today, Kim Jaejoong Arena tour in Tokyo, you haven't forgotten, right? (*'∇`*) see you at 5 at the mori general Sports Plaza in musashino, Tokyo! Jaejoong is waiting for you ♡ . #김재중 #아레나투어 ~Flawless Love~ in #도쿄 . The shining oemoppumppum of Jae-in Want to meet fast this ma fest well <3 . Jaejoong's #Tokyo concert starting from today You didn't forget it, did you? . Once in a while, it'S 5 PM! #도쿄 무사시노모리 종합 스포츠 플라자에서 함께해요 ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ . #김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #金在中 #ジェジュン #0410 #1st_solo_album #FlawlessLove #ARENATOUR -Day 1 Tokyo- Fans project was a success! When everyone said "Jaejoong Congratulations on 1st place!" He was surprised & asked "When did you practice this?" "Is there a cake coming?" Thinking that it was hidden cr.Shachong So cute! Jaejoong: I was very scared when I was going to go solo & try rock for the first time. Wondering if JJ can do rock. Now even if I'm in 1st place I'm not afraid to go to the next step cuz everyone is there. Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong: I thought 1st place was impossible but 2nd one could be taken. An actor friend from Korea came to visit & we went out to drink. When we were drinking, my manager called & said that I got 1st place on weekly ranking! I drank too much! Cr.Rinmaze The first song Jaejoong recorded when he came to Japan was DADADANCIN, and 2nd one it was IMPOSSIBLE. Those are good songs so he decided to put them in an album instead of the Singles! Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong: I took first place in iTunes of many countries. The genre is not rock, nor R & B, it was ranked 1st in J-POP! Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong: I forgot to change my clothes before going to the third track today. If I go to the concert of HYDE for Christmas, I will not change at all. I do not need to change clothes because my face is good Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong listened only 10sec to "Beautiful Woman" & decided to sing it for his album. He commented many times about the song. Cr.furufuruold via JaeFans_Global JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw World Music Awards April 17 JYJ's Kim Jaejoong debuts at #1 on the Oricon Weekly Album Chart with "Flawless Love" selling 42.000 units in just 4 days! Jaejoong Kim has debuted at #1 on the 'Oricon Weekly Album Ranking' chart with his 1st Japanese Solo Album 'Flawless Love' for the week April 8 - 14, after seling over 42.000 copies in just four days! The handsome and hugely talented Singer of JYJ thanked fans in a heartfelt message on Insta: “My first No. 1 with my first Japanese solo album.. I’ll work harder. I thank everyone for cheering me on~ I will do my best to return the support I received from so many of you! I’ll work hard on my music with a modest mindset-!” You can see Jaejoong's concert in Tokyo on April 17!
  22. Filming started already!! They're fast. Here I thought filming might take some time to start as the drama airs in July..
  23. The song that will wrench the heart so much with it melody.....
  24. JJ in concert Starting today, Kim Jaejoong Arena tour in Tokyo, you haven't forgotten, right? (*'∇`*) see you at 5 at the mori general Sports Plaza in musashino, Tokyo! Jaejoong is waiting for you ♡ . #김재중 #아레나투어 ~Flawless Love~ in #도쿄 . The shining oemoppumppum of Jae-in Want to meet fast this ma fest well <3 . Jaejoong's #Tokyo concert starting from today You didn't forget it, did you? . Once in a while, it'S 5 PM! #도쿄 무사시노모리 종합 스포츠 플라자에서 함께해요 ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ . #김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #金在中 #ジェジュン #0410 #1st_solo_album #FlawlessLove #ARENATOUR -Day 1 Tokyo- Fans project was a success! When everyone said "Jaejoong Congratulations on 1st place!" He was surprised & asked "When did you practice this?" "Is there a cake coming?" Thinking that it was hidden cr.Shachong So cute! Jaejoong: I was very scared when I was going to go solo & try rock for the first time. Wondering if JJ can do rock. Now even if I'm in 1st place I'm not afraid to go to the next step cuz everyone is there. Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong: I thought 1st place was impossible but 2nd one could be taken. An actor friend from Korea came to visit & we went out to drink. When we were drinking, my manager called & said that I got 1st place on weekly ranking! I drank too much! Cr.Rinmaze The first song Jaejoong recorded when he came to Japan was DADADANCIN, and 2nd one it was IMPOSSIBLE. Those are good songs so he decided to put them in an album instead of the Singles! Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong: I took first place in iTunes of many countries. The genre is not rock, nor R & B, it was ranked 1st in J-POP! Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong: I forgot to change my clothes before going to the third track today. If I go to the concert of HYDE for Christmas, I will not change at all. I do not need to change clothes because my face is good Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong listened only 10sec to "Beautiful Woman" & decided to sing it for his album. He commented many times about the song. Cr.furufuruold via JaeFans_Global JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw World Music Awards April 17 JYJ's Kim Jaejoong debuts at #1 on the Oricon Weekly Album Chart with "Flawless Love" selling 42.000 units in just 4 days! Jaejoong Kim has debuted at #1 on the 'Oricon Weekly Album Ranking' chart with his 1st Japanese Solo Album 'Flawless Love' for the week April 8 - 14, after seling over 42.000 copies in just four days! The handsome and hugely talented Singer of JYJ thanked fans in a heartfelt message on Insta: “My first No. 1 with my first Japanese solo album.. I’ll work harder. I thank everyone for cheering me on~ I will do my best to return the support I received from so many of you! I’ll work hard on my music with a modest mindset-!” You can see Jaejoong's concert in Tokyo on April 17!
  1. Load more activity

Announcements