Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @Erafera1 Ohhh yup haha I just love the fanarts! They are so adorable!
  3. oh that's disappointing ): hopefully, she'll do a Korean magazine interview. I would love to hear about her experience filming for the show, her travels and future plans. The plot does sound interesting and it's action, but I just can't trust Kring to successfully pull this off based on what commenters have said about his previous work. But it is what it is. Let's hope this will at least open more doors for her. I read quite a good number of Korean actors this year have confirmed appearances in Hollywood films which is great. God knows we need more diversity in Hollywood.
  4. Would Any kind soul help us by translating what he is saying? Really wanna know more about him
  5. I think he purposely choose high kick just to tease her . Of cos, he watched it. It was a popular series there. And he knows how she will react. I think that's why she's having a good day on that presscon that she couldn't take her eyes of him for the whole day About that time when we discussed about why tvn have much more promotion for hpl then wwwsk, I think it is because tvn just open ig acc around wwwsk ep 4? If I was not mistaken. At least their popularity had caught everyone's attention. And we have kakaotalk live too. I feel sorry for Taehwan but I wished just PPC had appear on that livetalk lol I really wish he can be like LBH. He can go further. He has so many high opportunities cuz he's multitalented. And he works hard to improve and add his talents.
  6. My favourite is also that star dress, checkered blue/red shirt & what she was wearing when she plucked the flower out! Her styling is love in this show!
  7. In most K-drama the husband is always showing a different face once he wants to leave his wife, this time we have a husband who is decent but his life was interrupted by a seductive woman, he will definitely fall for her temptation, but my questions will he became like the other husbands in k-drama who will mistreat his ex and became awful to her? or would he get divorced in a good manner and treat her respectfully out of guilt? because usually the ex turns into brainless manchild and makes it as if it is her fault for not keeping him "interested". Then he will start ruining her life once she moves on. But it is a good thing that is she got a job her line of work will definitely be cooking and not in medicine where when they work in one place sabotage is always in place. The main lead knows how kind and sweet she is but if his sister turned her into a monster and he believed her I will lose my temper. I hope he will be like the lead in "Happy Sisters", he knew her well to be her rock. By the way, why in K-drama the mother is always wearing a white headband and lays in the bed sick when something doesn't go her way?
  8. I discover Off first with Sotus 1, and i was thinking all the senior's team was naughty boys, that made me misjudge their talent level, until i saw they well play what the serie needed from them. Off was doing his job, as all others actors, not more. With Puppy Honey, one step further was made that made me appreciate more his acting. And this progress is constant, so the OffGun pair (what a couple) become part of my Top 2 BL couple. It seems a new level have been made for Off and i'm sure this new serie will prove it!
  9. MONSTA X’s Joohoney had an emotional reunion with Park Sun Ho on Mnet’s “Produce X 101.” On the May 24 broadcast, Joohoney appeared as a special teacher to help contestants prepare for their first group mission. Actor and “Produce X 101” contestant Park Sun Ho couldn’t hide his surprise when he saw Joohoney, and the […] The post MONSTA X’s Joohoney And Park Sun Ho Tearfully Reunite On “Produce X 101” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  10. OMG!!!! You zoomed in, I guess trying to be low key about it but not enough kkkkk Might be lol My delusional mind already think that Jong Kook was responding to Somin's thumbs up
  11. I haven't read the webtoon yet, I was about to do it but after knowing about the main character, I put it aside. I don't think such a character is redeemable because he likes hurting women for enjoyment. For sure the drama can be different from the webtoon but it's too risky, I don't have faith the writer will try to tone it down and prevent controversies. And there is also the fact ruler's production team is behind it. If the drama takes inspiration from the webtoon, the basic frame and even the genre should be changed. To make the male main character likeable, it needs to give him some painful backstory to explain his behaviour at least. There must be a reason explaining why he is a playboy. He can be like the main character in Nice Guy who decided to sleep with women to obtain information from those women and the information's purpose was revenge. He wanted to get back at his ex that left him while he was rotting in prison instead of her. But Nice Guy's character never looked down on women, so demeaning women is a no no even though the character has a painful past. I'm still recovering from the shock and shaking my head. YSH deserves better than playing a sexist man in a silly romcom. Exactly, villain characters should have some standards. And the sexyness or hotness of actors playing those characters won't erase the shallowness of those characters. I'm sorry to say this, but the people behind this project really look down on the general public and think that if someone like YSH plays a direspectful and trash character, the general public will become blind and pretend that his character's flaws don't exist and will cheer for him, fangirl over his supposed hotness, YSH with his charms will achieve to make them forget he will be playing a character mistreating women.
  12. Yess if we talking about Kwang jun oppa, how long he worked with bogum and how close they are, I'm sure he really know what bogum want, and what he need. Just see how kwang jun jumping to bogum in the first second he end his conversation. His eyes never left him I felt kinda sad V is the only friend who know about his album. But I think its because their friendship is so precious. Its not like his friendship with other not precious (especially with his actor's friends). I m sure It will be more comfortable for him to tell V who worked in music.
  13. How could i forgot the outfit in the park? it's the second pic posted by @immorethant in her fashion summary I totally agree it was very nice: one of her best outfit! Simple almost minimalist but striking! He other outfits have too much patterns for my taste and mix opposite colors sometimes, that maybe why they look mature because the design despite all seemed to fit her age and her character. By the way, how could a basic pair of slippers cost 90$?
  14. Miss these two being together in public, When will it happen again? #Kyollen #throwback Ctto
  15. Not that I have seen Tamra Island but I thought he was the lead in there? Poor him for losing the girl. So much competitions in the entertainment industry for actors/actresses. I think the actor Fukuda has the looks and is tall, he just doesn't have a break to get a girl in dramas anymore. Wish him luck in the future.
  16. Just about his sister, I have the impression that if she continues to provoke shady mom, she may die, maybe that's the reason why her brother will finally help his boss to catch this woman.?! If not clearly shady mom does not like jenny, it was obvious that she had kidnapped her, she uses jenny to live well and she is abusive even leaves to mistreat without jenny without making final count as and when the truth is liberated, jenny will suffer a great deal, especially as she is a public figure;... the ex husband of Song Ah is really cute and sexy, it's a shame that the actor plays a role in this drama I'm shocked to see that Song Ah takes all the blame for the death of their daughter,
  17. @immorethant This 3rd gif is EVERYTHING! When I saw it on twitter it took my breath away! I was going to include it to my review in the ALML thread but all considered my comment is more about her and her career than the drama! For me, it's a throwback to secret Forest and a sort of unintentional (from this writer) reparation for what happened to her character at the end of the drama. Not the fact that Eun Soo died (though i'm still mad about it): plot wise it couldn't have stayed a zero sum game, someone had to take the fall for being too close of Hwang Shi Mok but more the offensive way she's been treated after her death: as a prop intended to move his story arc forward, to wake him up to his feelings and break up the wall that prevented him to have a sociable attitude. The death of Mr Jo reversed completely this plot device used usually only to "frigde" women: he died without a proper development. We knew nothing about him. He didn't seem to have his own family, but seems to have spent most of his life working for Yeon Seo and her parents before her. And most importantly, his death wasn't about him: he died to give her his eyes, but also to allow her to recover her life and mental health. That's where the parallel with Shi Mok seems to me vibrant: we had this spectacular sequence focused on her reaction from the moment where she woke up in shock in the hospital, realized her sight was working perfectly again and understood the sacrifice that was made for her; including the long and painful walk to the funerals to see him one last time (just like Shi Mok followed the ambulance with Eun Soo's body while losing slowly control over his car and his emotions) and her mad reaction in front of everybody, making her seem so out of her mind, so ungrateful (a parallel to Shi Mok's cold reaction in front of the cops and the doctors just before the autopsy, pretending he will be ok to watch it). To her return to home and her frenetic search of a way to bring him back, to feel his presence again through the family vids (just like the pullover EunSoo lent from Shi Mok and returned misshapen triggered the memories shared with her) and finally her collapse, giving in the pure torture that was the guilt to have not only survived the accident but to have too benefit from it, while the memory of their horrible last conversation in the car and her monstruous words started to haunt her like a nightmare. Her screams and anger at Mr Jo: how dare he took the decision to give his eyes and leave her forever alone after doing it,with no other solution than to accept it and live her life and no one to support her as if she would not feel responsible for his death? was a direct call to Shi Mok shouting at Eunsoo's father for blaming others instead of recognizing his own part in her daughter's death. The only difference between both parts but it's a major one is that i ended up hating Shi Mok's for giving in self pity while i felt devastated for our tragic ballerina. SHS' acting was outstanding here, perfect mirror to CSW's acting in ep 14 of secret forest and gave me chills: she instantly reignited my interest for the drama when i was started to be lead away by the pace and the plot. I would so love that the writer would keep giving her challenging scenes like this one all along the drama but i fear that it would stay an exception in a ocean of ordinary fluffy and warm scenes. She deserves so much better!
  18. Thoughts on Ep14: - I remember someone on this thread got disappointed at DM for not rushing to RG’s side after getting a call from an earlier ep. Well you got your wish here. She just needed to install the gps . Poor Ryan, he’s starting to get beaten up by DM a lot of times now..lol. Love seeing Ryan’s fussy hair. He looks so damned fine! - happy to see SJ & SM being able to fix their relationship. They deserve another chance. SM realizing how he fell in love with SJ’s smile is a good start. - I’ve really warmed up to SA’s character for the last couple of ep. His desire to help his mom was touching. He wanted his mom to open up to him and realize that he’s now a grown man whom she can rely on. - glad to see RG confronting his mom for the truth and that he didn’t fully believed her at first. That’s a realistic reaction for him. He needed time to process everything & get another insight (which is of course from DM). It’s really hard to forgive the mom even if she didn’t intentionally abandon him. - I know EG is not a fav character in here but as I’ve said before I’m all good with him so I was happy when he decided to ‘return’ as DM’s friend. He really just needed the time to accept and move forward. Their relationship will always be special and it’s nice to see their banter again. DM needed her old ‘punching bag’ again so she won’t have to use her lion Sidenote: PMY looks so youthful in her get-up. - Oh My Gosh! This phrase when uttered by our resident crazy Dir Eom was just hilarious. Can’t stop myself from laughing so I had to repeat again & again. A good break from the emotional scenes. I just love to hate her - i was in awe at how the little boy in the painting was slowly revealed! At first it seems like all bubbles again but as the mom turned around, there he was... YJ, her beloved son. Those happy memories finally came back to Ryan. He can now believe that he was loved. Great scene! - the scene between DM and SA is so cute! I want more of this esp now that they may be family soon! How lucky can she get?! It’ll be fun seeing their interactions in the future. I do wonder if SA knows her other identity. I’m hoping for a scene where they’ll celebrate DM’s bday and SA will be invited as Ryan’s brother. The guests of course will be her family - her parents, bff-SJ, EG and HJ (she’s kind of semi-adopted now right?)! I’ll bet each guests’ reaction will be hilarious. Three fansite masters plus their idol in a close setting will be fun! - Lol at the face of DM when she said no to the makgeolli place because Ryan was heavy when drunk. She really seems dominant in their relationship Glad that HJ is now part of the office staff. She brings life to the party with her frank remarks! I love her now (actually 2 ep ago)! Lol - last scene - this was my wish after the hand tracing session last week so I was excited when I saw the prev stills. I’ll gush again at PMY’s beautiful silhouette! That messy bun was just perfect for her And I was so mesmerised seeing Ryan concentrating on his tracing. I mean how hot can he get?! I wished this scene has gone much longer. Isn’t it a great coincidence that KJW is a lefty doing this scene w/ PMY. Him being on the left side allowed PMY to show her left-side angle as she always favors this side of hers. A right-handed man can still draw the silhouette but it’ll slightly be a bit awkward from that position or he would’ve blocked the shadow (not sure if I’m making any sense...lol). Anyway, that declaration of love between our two lovers is . DM shedding a single tear shows how great the emotion she’s feeling at that moment. What a great scene!
  1. Load more activity