Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Kaj is more active and more daring in his publications, I miss her so much, waiting for her movie, "Bad Guys," when it arrives ??
  3. I think she knows. Without subtiltes I can be wrong but I think Sun ja put her to search In Sook`s name and Mi sun realised that she is the new president of the company whre her sister works. But she did not tell her mother what she knows. Mi Ri called Mi ri when she was at Karaoke and in the next episode she will talk to her face to face. I am glad that Mi Ri would speak to her sister. I like that he confessed. He even worried about her at work. He suffers when he hears his colleagues speaking bad of their boss. Mi Ri still doesn`t admit that she likes him too but in the next episode I think she will start to see him as a man. I like that he told his aunt to not hate Mi Ri but when she was upset about his words, he did not say more for consideration of her feeling. Tae Joo takes his aunt`s side in front of his father so I think he won`t hesitate to do the same for Mi Ri if it is the case. I really hope that. Sun ja is love. She has a big heart. It moved me when she cried her eyes out because she can`t stand to see her adopted daughter suffering. Sun Ja loves her family very much, even Jae Bum. I wish Sun Ja will have a little romance in this show. She got a good compliment that she is like a rose. How much she loved the roses that she received!
  4. He looked too happy! That's the truly happy smile. He was so excited when they said let's him marry ZM although he known they planned something. He didn't care, just wanted to be with ZM and marrying ZM would make her stay with him, without leaving. lol...such a silly boy! He forgot all about how that plan would hurt ZM's feeling...
  5. @haelan I actually think you are on to something.... maybe they were just there at the same time or knew of each other or even played with each other. We also know that EG from babyhood was taken cared of by DM's mom. It could also be that one of the boys is EG. It seems that the women from 30 something years ago had few choices and were not given much help or consideration regarding their choices as much as the men. DM's mom married to a mama's boy who did nothing but collect rocks yet DM's mom had no choice but stay with the man. Divorce was not very acceptable then I surmise. EG's mom is a single mother and single motherhood from what I have read in drama commentaries, was seen unfavorably and worse from 30 years ago. EG's mom and Dm's mom were lucky to find each other and become friends and each other's support. We don't know the history of Ryan's mom yet, what happened to her husband or other source of support like extended family. She also may not have had a choice but put her son for adoption and if she had 2 sons she may have chosen to give up the older child thinking that the older son would adapt better to his new parents. In Ryan's case he did not end too bad although the mother's leaving him at a door of some building was traumatic for the child and that mindset stayed with Ryan. That is why for people who don't know Ryan personally, he is seen as unapproachable. But when Ryan meets his mother and learns about the circumstances his mom was in, from 30 something years ago, he might come to understand and forgive his mother and might even be thankful that his life turned out well, in fact because of his adoption he became what he is at the moment. Ryan's character is presented so far as openminded and generous. I also think that his first project as soon as he landed his first job in Korea, to fervently launch a campaign to showcase works of skilled artists and get the interests of the public by showing collections of celebrities and use the profits to promote artists from all social classes and cultures, had a connection to his beginnings and to his mother. I bet his mother was a poor artist trying to survive selling her art or it could have been his dad. He wanted to support and give talented artists the chance to present their art. Maybe in the US, he worked his butt off to help support himself through art school. And the reason why Si An was selected to display his collection is because Si An owns a painting of Lee Sol. However, it seems Ryan did not think the Lee Sol paintaing was really that good. That convo with DM after the bidding when DM tried to ask for the Lee Sol painting, Ryan said "have you known hands that are shaking a lot due to alcoholism, I bought a painting with a lousy brushwork for that price, you only cared for the reputation". With that statement I am wondering how familiar is Ryan with Lee Sol, does he know the artist? Is Lee Sol the dad or the mom? Now, am thinking too deeply into this lol
  6. Today
  7. MAMAMOO emphasized their unity as a team on “Ask Us Anything.” On the April 20 broadcast, the cast pointed out that MAMAMOO was already in their sixth year of promotions and asked, “Aren’t contracts usually seven years long?” Hwasa replied, “We have about two years, specifically a year and a half, left.” Lee Soo Geun […] The post MAMAMOO Talks Honestly About Their Contracts And Dreams For The Future appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  8. 죄송합니다. Late to the party. I always seem to take a few weeks off from the time slot after a drama ends as it takes a week or two for me to say goodbye to the previous drama. Have caught up now and back in the groove for this one. I really like this one so far. It seems different some how. There is more to it and seems deeper than just the typical rich boy chases poor girl story line you usually see in romcoms. I seem to be falling in love with Sun Ja. She really fits the bill of the mother who constantly worries about their kids even after they are grown. She puts up this hard exterior but really is tender hearted and loves her children very much including Mi Ri whom she took in after In Sook abandoned her. It seems we are wrapping up the setting up the story lines phase. Looking forward to this weekend's subs.
  9. DMZ The Wild - Premieres 27th Apr. on OhK TV Asia. https://www.facebook.com/749066131803365/posts/2189512611092036/
  10. I love how he just wants to help her no strings attached he does not get anything out of it. Its nice to see leads not at each other throat early. Its been one sided so far but I am sure thats going to change soon when she starts helping him.
  11. @larus OMG. I'm excited just reading your recap. TJ and MR! ❤️️ so MS doesn't know what MR biological mother looks like or that she's the boss. I feel Chairman knows. IS doesn;' know MR is her daughter right? And wow TJ confession. This is what's goodwith the character. No coyness. Just mature one without being pushy. Yes TJ protect her! I want to him fight for her. Be on her side. Again't the his father or IS. They really have good chemistry. Hong Jung Hyun and Kim So Yeon thanks to well written mature characters.
  12. Seo is so uncool, I love him. hahahah. love how the character is drawn -- yea, he is a goofball but we have to hand it to him, he has an uncanny ability to find info in haystacks. so he does have some talent. hahahah.... kekek... did you notice that chairman kang also wears a brown coat and hat? am not sure what is with this show and raincoat type PPL?! is it in fashion? this old fashioned coat? and as for the bag, feel like I remember reading some news long ago about a finance/economics minister in some country who had been using the same bag for years and people thought he was so coolly frugal to not indulge in a name brand. was it korea? wish I could remember but noh's bag reminds me of that kind of frugality -- if it aint broke, then why buy something new? plus it adds to the dad jokes kind of air no? hahahaha... maybe the kiddos in his team will gift him something new.
  13. It is good to see him in more works but it is exhausting for him. So I hope he will go easy, because I heard that he studies the script so hard, he just keeps carrying it everywhere, he annotates certain passages using a highlighter so I guess he tries to completely absorb the role so he can give his best. This is a hard task
  14. They really looks like a royal couple. Hope they can act in a palace drama or of some sort.
  15. Awww, I had no idea that Kyo had an event earlier for Vedi Vero. I thought after she attended HFA last week, we'd see her again in public on April 26th in Thailand for Sulwhasoo. Anyway, she's so gorgeous as always! Thanks for the update!
  16. Sigh ... I really hope it’s not because @amazingyooinna’s account is shut down because it was reported...
  17. @gm4queen that’s from his movie Runway Cop with Sung Yuri... so hilarious... love it @nohamahamoud2002 I think he is doing well... he’ll bounce back like he always does... I don’t mnd seeing him in more projects... more work, more exposure... more chances to get his name out there
  18. I dont think its turn private.. bcoz no sign of acc private at all.. just "no post".. I'm so sad.. i always go to this account everyday to check up yin's status.. huhu..
  19. True that, especially after that weasel told her she has no allies and her calling out No for being too proud, she officially is now on power seeking modus. And yes, you can't blame her at all, one mistake and she is out and even worse also gets into jail like Yook and Do. But still, going now after No in the newer episodes made me cancel her *flips hair* No is still way too naive for his own good in that kind of environment, but slowly gets his wake up call. I don't expect him to turn into this swag oozing bamf one, but that he eventually is more aware of everything without losing his kindness. But please switch your coat and bag But the way he arrived, he will leave. I can't wait to see D1 imploding, killing the plans of several scumbags and he leaves with brown coat and old bag. Give me the next round of the catfight Seo is so uncool, I love him.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements