Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. HELLO DEER still have some picts of bogum in baeksang I wonder how many master nims Park bogum have right now. its more than 10, I guess. Beauty_bay, the one, hello deer, fallin bogum, golden bogum, carpediem, ribbon in the sky... too many!
  3. Thank you very much for all the efforts put in this photo to have it in all its clarity. You, guys, are wicked!!@alaska.basin@jisung_russiathe original poster on Weibo (credit on photo)https://www.instagram.com/kembie0206/ #LeeJongSuk #이종석 #WeWillWaitForYouLeeJongSuk #TheMoonIsBeautiful
  4. I was hoping for this too. Then JS will finally know that SH has always been his true friend. That it was only in his head that SH is not regarding him as best friend anymore.
  5. Heard once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and that the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow. Wish we have a thousand words for how much we are missing you right now, Mr. Lee, but none comes to mind.
  6. 190524 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update “JiSun noona who came to our press conference today!!! Thank you so so much @.@ We’ll see you again hehhe #WE_ARE_SUPERHUMAN #NCT127_SUPERHUMAN #NCT127 #SUPERHUMAN” Translated by marklyyyy - SM_NCT
  7. If I didn’t know better, I would say it’s love at first sight for the mighty Lee Yeon-Seo. The way she was staring at him unblinkingly. She totally looked smitten.
  8. @DeePlatonicFan Thanks for your whole post!!! Really loved it. I did the same thing re the maths/ages... I think it is a continuity error (unless he really is an 85'er, after all he doesn't know his real bday). However! if he was born in 85 it holds with my original theory that she painted one painting a year that he was alive (ok probably not but that is where I thought we were going when it was announced that there were 9 paintings).
  9. LEEHI '누구 없소 (NO ONE) (Feat. B.I of iKON)' CONCEPT TEASER #1 PREVIEW IMAGE MOMENT 'BEGIN' <#TREASURE13>
  10. I watched Park Si Hoo to in Babel. I want to like him, but i can't. Idk not that handsome, the acting not that interesting either. Sorry in advance first for his fans. 814
  11. @Minoo Maani don worry, according to this article the rating respectively has raised [DA: audience rating] 'Mung Bean Flower' obtained Highest rating The ratings for the 17th and 18th broadcasted episodes were 7.1% (nationwide 6.0%) and 8.3% (nationwide 7.1%), respectively, based on Nielsen Korea's metropolitan area. The highest audience rating reached 9.23% at the end. https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000734212 MBF OST part 3 moa_ent update
  12. Also I think to love someone completely, you have to see through all the flaws to the diamond beneath. To everyone, she is the spoiled heiress but her driver (Mr Jo!) and her butler can see beneath the thorns. And the scene where I started sobbing?
  1. Load more activity