All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Vedu APK is a cool app that helps people learn stuff easily. It covers lots of subjects like maths and reading. The app has fun stuff like quizzes and videos to make learning more interesting. You can use it whenever you want, and it's super handy for studying on the go. Vedu APK is like having a smart teacher in your pocket, making learning fun and accessible for everyone.
  3. Local coffee in the hawker centres is about $2 currently, but the prices have gone up from before - used to be $1.50 for awhile. Same with the sets in Ya Kun - prices hv shot up with the third wave coffee culture here, catching up to the prices in Europe/US/ME. For non-specialty coffee, that’s a bit much cos local coffee is supposed to be accessible to the masses. Hence the gripe. Yes, in Terminal 2. I don’t remember the name but it sells Singaporean items for tourists. Comes as a two-pack for about $20 if I recall correctly. Yep, I got that in Argentina with the smaller airports but the international ones typically don’t unless like you said for special reasons. Kekekeke!! Sometimes I wonder about the orientation of my oppa… He looks good in the pictures for a 40+y.o.! -2
  4. (Posted on: Thursday, 28 March 2024) Deng Wei : New Photos New snaps from Deng Wei. After the Magazine Covers. To keep us occupied before his next activity. As I surf the net, I still come across "Many Attacks from his Anti's". So I would advise Fans, Netizens and Passerbys to pay no attention to them.
  5. Lee Yoo Bi And Hwang Jung Eum Throw Cold Gazes At Uhm Ki Joon In "The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection" DRAMA PREVIEW SBS’s upcoming drama “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” has unveiled new stills ahead of the premiere! Season 2 of the hit 2023 drama “The Escape of the Seven,” which told the revenge story about a man who dreams of becoming the king of a castle built on fake news, “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” will depict the counterattack of the seven people, who returned from hell, against new evil that held hands with Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon). The newly released stills capture the sight of Matthew Lee and the villains gathered in one place. Matthew Lee is smiling arrogantly while Geum Ra Hee (Hwang Jung Eum) and Han Mo Ne (Lee Yoo Bi) throw cold gazes at him. The nerve-racking standoff between Geum Ra Hee and Ko Myung Ji (Jo Yoon Hee) also captures attention. Yang Jin Mo (Yoon Jong Hoon) holds on to Ko Myung Ji’s wrist, raising curiosity as to the rift that has come between them. “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” will premiere on March 29 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser here! https://www.soompi.com/article/1651653wpp/lee-yoo-bi-and-hwang-jung-eum-throw-cold-gazes-at-uhm-ki-joon-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection
  6. Self defence may it be, but with the strength of a little elephant to a little old lady, we saw the result. HJ deserves prison time long and good. JC was right. She was the reason for everything gone wrong in the family. She should go to jail. Killing JC in self defence? Yes, he was stronger than her. She shouldn’t walkaway scot free. Her crimes did not start with JC’s death.
  7. Today
  8. We've been over this - MIL called HJ to the hotel, HJ was never trying to kill her. Further, a simple rewatch of the scene shows clearly that HJ only pushed MIL back after MIL lunged at/grabbed her. Self Defense I don't think he did. After watching with subs, it seems clear the plan as far as Chairman Romeo was concerned was betray HJ to JC at the hotel and let him have the satisfaction of turning her over to the police. I think JC and possibly Grandma changed up the plan to murder with the help of the double agent secretary who we now know is working for Grandma. Since the police never showed up, and HJ got hit by a truck instead, JC couldn't be at the site because it would look like attempted murder (which it actually was) so I believe the secretary moved the body, and was the one that made the mystery phone call from JC's phone. Add to it, the preview now citing a suicide note, which is an obvious cover. It was billed as a tragedy at the start, and so far its delivering. He fell - made a sudden stop at the pavement - bled profusely - then laid in the forest overnight - got picked over by forensics - and doctors - and will undergo an autopsy ... I think he's dead ... he may come back in flashbacks - otherwise they would have had to pay off almost half the town just to keep it a secret. As for CJE, I think we're gonna find out she had something to do with Goofy ML's former love's death ... you heard it here first. Well Hye Won did hope that this was all a nightmare ... Going forward ... I'll venture a guess HJ wakes up a changed woman - while the others treat her with the suspicion she deserves, she will start to live a relatively trauma free life. Her amnesia will likely render her unfit to stand trial, so no jail time (yet). I see her slowly (very slowly) winning almost everyone over including Hye Won. Near the end, she will regain her memory and having lived a happy albeit brief life with loved ones including her sister, she will confess to killing JC in self defense, which of course Hye Won will refuse to believe, yet this time HJ will do nothing, and go quietly to jail. Goofy ML will some how figure out the conspiracy to kill Hye Won, and prove somehow it was self defense. Hye Ji is freed, the bad guys go to jail - the sisters make peace - and BAM! ... Crazy Aunt is made CEO of YJ Group.
  9. Oh, in that case I will warn you- The two first seasons were great, but from the third season, the show goes down hill. Essentially it becomes a glorified "Supernatural". I would suggest not watching season 4, and avoid at all cost season 5. I did... The name of the movie is "never back down". It's actually a pretty good movie.
  10. DOYOUNG is confirmed to perform at the 2024 LOVESOME FESTIVAL The festival spans 2 days and include stages at the KSPO Dome and 88 Garden (Olympic Park). Doyoung will be performing at the Garden Stage outdoors on April 28
  11. ROSÉ is reportedly singing the signal song for Mnet’s girl group debut project I-LAND 2
  12. @NAMOOACTORS2004 https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000837907
  13. For a genuine taste of Singaporean food, you have to visit the Maxwell Food Centre. There's something for everyone, including the well-known chicken rice and aromatic laksa. A visit to the well-known booths, such as Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice, and the lively environment is highly recommended. You shouldn't miss this gastronomic treasure.https://maxwellfoodcentre.com/
  14. [Episode 1] The stormy transfer student who came from Bu↘Mountain↗→South Sky 2024-01-29 PM 4:19:11 Views 2855 👉 https://zrr.kr/EnTb
  15. Hot topic - Theqoo 'Queen of Tears' Kim Soohyun and Kim Jiwon Netflix Pictorial The post made it the HOT category with 24k+ views and 170+ comments so far. From his Philippines FC We'd like to extend our heartfelt congratulations to Kim Soohyun for the early success of 'Queen of Tears'! Baek Hyunwoo is being adored by fans worldwide, a testament to his talent and charm. Our Fan Club has taken the opportunity to express our admiration by sending a beautiful basket of flowers, delivered yesterday to the Gold Medalist
  16. I have a theory. The actor JC is not a guest actor or a supporting role. I think he’s going to come back as the child that the old woman mentioned to the shaman. It doesn’t make sense for him to die at less than 50% of the show. Mark my words.
  17. Movie Drug King ‘Spin-Off’, born into a 50 billion blockbuster drama ‘Made in Korea’ begins pre-production… Produced by Hive Media Corp, directed by Woo Mon-ho [DEAL SITE] The film production company 'Hive Media Corp' is preparing to film the tentpole drama 'Made in Korea'. It is a spin-off of the movie 'Drug King', and it is reported that production costs approaching 50 billion won will be invested. According to the cultural content investment industry on the 28th, Hive Media Corp is currently preparing pre-production for the drama 'Made in Korea'. Pre-production refers to the stage of finalizing script writing and hiring staff before filming. It is understood that most of the casting for the main and supporting roles has been completed. It is expected that filming will begin as early as next year. Hive Media Corp is known to have set the production cost of 'Made in Korea' at 48 billion won. This amount may change as it is before filming. It is understood that the company is currently conducting project funding for multiple strategic investors (SI) and financial investors (FI). In the drama industry, unlike movies, production companies or co-production companies sometimes handle distribution and attract investment. Hive Media Corp is said to have planned to supply ‘Made in Korea’ to online video services (OTT). Considering the high cost involved, it is expected that negotiations will be centered around global companies. There is also a possibility that it will be supplied as an original work. In this case, instead of handing over the copyright rights (IP) to the OTT, the production company receives a certain level of margin added to the production cost. Director Woo Min-ho is said to be directing 'Made in Korea'. Director Woo worked with Hive Media Corp on the films ‘Inside Men’ (2015), ‘Drug King’ (2018), and ‘The Managers of Namsan’ (2020). Insiders said that Hive Media Corp.'s first work was a huge success, attracting 7.07 million theatergoers, and brought a lot of profit to the company. Director Woo also served as an executive director of Hive Media Corp. 'Made in Korea' is known to be a spin-off of the movie 'Drug King', which was screened in 2018. Drug King is a work based on a true story based on the motif of Korea's largest drug dealer who was active in the 1970s. The name of the drug produced and distributed by Lee Doo-sam (Song Kang-ho), the main character in the movie, is ‘Made in Korea.’ However, Drug King failed at the box office, attracting only 1.86 million theatergoers. An official in the cultural content investment industry said, "Considering the production cost of the drama 'Made in Korea,' there is a strong possibility that it will be supplied to a global OTT," adding, "OTT may bear the production cost and organize it as an original work." He added, "The movie Drug King was edited in a disjointed way because it crammed a person's life into just over two hours, but the drama will not have such limitations." Hive Media Corp was established in 2014. In addition to Insiders, he also produced the movies Princess Deokhye (2016) and Save Us from Evil (2020). The recently released ‘Spring in Seoul’ is also a work of this company. Spring in Seoul is a box office hit, exceeding 2 million viewers in just 6 days of its release.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..