Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. [event] Fluke the cuddle th with boom really cuddle of a and alpha chon with charm's Atmos Millennials Choice 2019 Held at Royal Paragon Hall, Siam Paragon on April 19th.Thank you for the fans who came to support us. Clothes: @goodmixer_officialStyling: @allybunnyruth#MILLENNIALSCHOICE2019#HIVELIFE #4NOLOGUE#Playeminent#playeminentartist
  3. When they say that the script is bland, i think in a way its true.Like what pd-nim said about the salsa. BUT......with shk and pbg, they delivered more than what were asked for, adding details and adlibs here and there. They don't stick to what the script calls for. I believe this is only one of the many. I wonder about the kissing scenes
  4. B1A4’s Jinyoung Talks About His Love Life And Inspiration From His Parents B1A4’s Jinyoung shared his thoughts on his love and family life. On January 7, the singer-actor participated in an interview for his first lead film, “The Man Inside Me.” “I have a dream of always being a good person,” began Jinyoung. “My parents are the objects of my respect. I have to become a father if I get married, and I want to become someone like my father.” He continued, “Since I was young, I watched how my dad treated my mom. My mom brags to me saying there was never a time [my dad] didn’t make her seaweed soup (a birthday tradition) even after they got married. My dad has a romantic side to him. Seeing that, I think about wanting to become someone like my father.” Jinyoung is the youngest of two children in his family and has been making more of an effort to spend time with his parents. He said, “I used to complain to my parents when I was young, but since I live in Seoul and away from my parents, I think a lot about how I should be good to them. They come to Seoul every weekend, so we frequently go to the movies. Recently, we went on a family trip to Hong Kong and Japan. It’s more meaningful than any other present. I want to give my parents a big gift, but they don’t want to receive anything from me. I do think about how I want to secretly give them a bigger gift later.” Speaking about his love life, Jinyoung said with a laugh, “It hasn’t been that long since I’ve had free time. Since I’m trying to pursue music and acting, I think I missed out [on dating]. I can’t date because I really don’t have time. It’s been a while since I’ve been in a relationship. I can’t even remember it. It’s to the point where I wonder if I won’t be able to feel romantic emotions. I also don’t have opportunities to meet [women] in waiting rooms backstage. I’m shy.” “The Man Inside Me” premieres on January 9. Jinyoung will portray two characters in this melodrama full of fun and action. Jinyoung is the youngest of t https://www.soompi.com/article/1289107wpp/b1a4s-jinyoung-talks-love-life-inspiration-parents
  5. Yes! Half of YX's appeal is his voice while the dub is so flat YL uses original actor voice is surprising I thought all the younger actors were done by voice actors
  6. Can see lol. Was on twitter found her at the KNG twitter hashtag i was like...LOLL 756
  7. @cenching your oppa so sweet.. his fan service is top notch... @triplem i shd wait all 16 out lol. Didnt know its not complete. When u done watched, let me know ur view. 754
  8. [PHOTO] Song Hye Kyo attends a branded event "Mise like a goddess" TVREPORT April 20, 2019 16:11 On the 20th, Song Hye Kyo attended the Sakai Eyewear brand event held at Lotte Duty Free Shop in Sogong-dong, Seoul. Original article delivery date: April 20, 2019 .....source credit @http://news.kstyle.com/m/article_amp.ksn?articleNo=2115569&articleNo=2115569&__twitter_impression=true
  9. @joonminfan what does it say here ? Think this is from his fans on DC Ahhh lucky fan who got to go
  10. From filming The one who uploaded the pictures said " It was a great opportunity in our store and it was an honor to have a lot of fun!" I think it is the scene from today episode. **** New stills The two sisters 'sadness will be exploded in earnest on today' s (June 21) broadcast. Especially, the figure of two people who sit facing the small truck in the open photo is captured and focuses attention of the house theater. http://sports.donga.com/Enter/3/02/20190421/95150016/1 **** I love to see the sister having time together. They should talk about their worries and get comfort from one another.
  11. + Follow Papaya flavored sweet 今天 14:54  Lee Jong-suk tired while electric charge @ Lee Jong-suk L papaya A sweet taste of seconds to shoot video
  12. Now all he has to do is to go to his Heeju ETA: THIS IS YOO JINWOO Cr.bi_n0925 Is he hinting at a Season 2? Lol! Speaking of which, I feel jealous of The Fiery Priest viewers. They already know they'll be getting Season 2. While MotA fans are left for dead in the ditch lol At the same time, it gives me hope too. I saw some people comment and ask for Season 2 in Netflix's original Jenga video, and there are others who quickly shoot down that idea by saying that K-dramas don't usually have Season 2. But look at TFP! Even a drama from a non-cable TV channel will have a Season 2! I hope this motivates MotA director and writer to work on another season
  13. Go ask our global mod Lyra Yoo on the FP thread . She’s KNG no one fan . Think he died in Bidam. Yes , I also read online it was like open ended . Because s2 has already been shot but don’t know when they will release . They actually split the 16 eps into two . Not sure why . 750
  14. 小冉inKorea 3 minutes ago Last comment from iPhone 8 Plus  Lee Jong-suk casually smoked a send middle of next month back home with happy today to buy the last one of this century's ce & ha ha ha ha same paragraph sweater Monday dad also went to two large houses 정말 행복 하고 행복 합니다.
  15. From filming new stills from today episode The two sisters 'sadness will be exploded in earnest on today' s (June 21) broadcast. Especially, the figure of two people who sit facing the small truck in the open photo is captured and focuses attention of the house theater. http://sports.donga.com/Enter/3/02/20190421/95150016/1
  16. “The Fiery Priest” In Talks For A Second Season by sala12 SBS’s popular Friday-Saturday drama “The Fiery Priest” may be coming back for a second season! The production team of “The Fiery Priest” has released an official statement after teasing their return with the message “We Will be Back” in the drama’s final episode. They shared, “Because we received a heated response from the viewers and achieved good results, we want to do a second season. However, as there are many matters to consider, nothing is confirmed, and we’re currently in discussion.” “The Fiery Priest” is about a Catholic priest with anger management issues and a cowardly detective who work together to solve a murder case. According to Nielsen Korea, “The Fiery Priest” ended on an impressive note as they scored 18.6 percent and 22.9 percent in viewership ratings nationwide for its finale. Due to the drama’s popularity, the search phrase “The Fiery Priest Season 2” continued to trend online until the day after its finale. more https://www.soompi.com/article/1319058wpp/the-fiery-priest-in-talks-for-a-second-season
  17. OHMYGOSH, Yoo Jinwoo is alive and well, I'M CRYING PREVIEWS: When I first saw this pic below, I actually thought this was a screencap from episode 15 or 16 lol
  18. I noticed this! (From watching interviews and bts). Yukee and Joseph have really nice voices though. Is it because they have an accent?
  19. Joo Ji Hoon Gifts Close Friends Kim Dong Wook And Ryu Deok Hwan With Coffee Truck To Support Their Drama by L. Kim Kim Dong Wook and Ryu Deok Hwan from “Special Labor Inspector, Mr. Jo” received sincere support from fellow actor and friend Joo Ji Hoon. Lead actor Kim Dong Wook proudly snapped photos in front of the coffee truck Joo Ji Hoon had sent him and revealed them on KeyEast Entertainment’s Instagram account. The banner on the truck reads, “I wish ‘Special Labor Inspector, Mr. Jo,’ starring my beloved friends Kim Dong Wook and Ryu Deok Hwan, great success.” Joo Ji Hoon and Kim Dong Wook are under the same label, and they also filmed the “Along With the Gods” series together. Also, Ryu Deok Hwan and Joo Ji Hoon have long been known as best friends in the entertainment industry. Currently, Joo Ji Hoon is in the midst of filming the Netflix original series “Kingdom,” but he took the time to show off his close friendship with the two actors by sending loyal support to their drama set. https://www.soompi.com/article/1319021wpp/joo-ji-hoon-gifts-close-friends-kim-dong-wook-and-ryu-deok-hwan-with-coffee-truck-to-support-their-drama
  1. Load more activity

Announcements