Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Rain’s wife, Kim Tae-hee, second pregnancy update ... The still beautiful goddess [Herald] The advertisement picture cut of Kim Tae-hee was revealed. On the 20th, a cosmetics brand with Kim Tae - hee as a model revealed a picture of Kim Tae - hee 's current status through Instagram. Rain 's wife Kim Tae - hee recently reported the second pregnancy. Kim Tae-hee in the public photo boasts neat charm. A charming smile that does not change over time captures the attention of fans. On the other hand, actor Kim Tae-hee's agency, BS Co., said in an official press release that Kim Tae-hee has recently been pregnant with the second and that he is about to give birth in September. https://news.nate.com/view/20190420n02979
  3. @heyyoooo @joonminfan thanx gals . So happy to see the PM gang so supportive of each other . Ooo what could be the surprise??? ——— just wanted to post this
  4. 780 Btw still at ep 3 of HPL xixixixi.. is that Eun Gi not her brother? What is their relation then? Hmmhhh.. this Lyan Gold is funny. He thinks she is a lesbian hhahahahahahahah
  5. April 21, 2019 Lee Byung Hun with famous retired Chinese Actress Brigitte Lin (Lin Qing Xia) Lim Ching Hsia.
  6. I am not sure about this, but I think YIN is not a gadget person. First, she doesn't have any social media account. Second, she seemed clueless about live chat, even Seul Gi explained her about how it works. She said to all fans to stop typing so she can read their messages one by one , you can tell she is clueless (yet excited) during the show. Third, her hobby is reading books, I think for bookworm like her, gadget wasn't her priority. Fourth, her smartphone is likely iPhone 6 or 7, which is quite old for hallyu star like her. She reminded me when I was a bookworm , I was not really into gadget, so I just using gadget for doing important thing. Back then, I prefer to meet than call or text. Omo, I suddenly realized, why YIN (also Park Kyung Hye and Song Sun Yon) always join TYH reunion. I guess my analysis is kinda right. She prefer meet than call or text.
  7. Update from Oppa’s HK fanclub 1) JS wore a purple suit to the fan meeting 2) Sang the birthday song and blew out birthday candles 3) Organisers prepared questions for Oppa 4) Randomly picked and read out messages from fans who attended fan meeting 5) Randomly picked and read our hand-written letters from fans 6) Talked about his future plans Waiting for the second half. Oppa said there will be a surprise!
  8. cant we trust this news??? is it from their agency? i just dont want to feel dissapointed like pirates.. im waiting soompi..
  9. Happy Easter vitamins I love her eyes, very expressive
  10. https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000510361&fbclid=IwAR2ZaUe6B_fd310YCN7QCjk0Fo_FpLGs8miMgzbMRDKwvutpYINqHgk1mkc Hot news! HB & SYJ have confirmed to star in new drama.
  11. Problematic men! Maybe it's an annual tradition for them to attend each other's fanmeeting. Haha.
  12. BTS’s dance practice videos are always a treat to see! On April 21, the group dropped a closer look at the choreography for “Boy With Luv,” their from their latest mini album “Map of the Soul: Persona.” Against a white backdrop, the seven members dance with infectious energy and bright smiles on their faces. This comeback […] The post Watch: BTS Delights With Their Sleek Moves In Dance Practice Video For “Boy With Luv” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  1. Load more activity

Announcements