All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Go Kyung Pyo Cannot Stop Himself from "Frankly Speaking" in the New JTBC Drama by Lily Alice, March 28, 2024 6 3 The upcoming JTBC drama Frankly Speaking has confirmed its premiere for May and unveiled fresh teasers. Frankly Speaking tells the story of Song Ki Baek (Go Kyung Pyo), an announcer, who is unexpectedly afflicted with a disease that doesn't let him control the words coming from his mouth. Intrigued by Song's manner of speech, the passionate TV variety show writer On Woo Joo (Kang Han Na) invites him to her variety show. Song Ki Baek is an announcer known for his intellect, impressive qualifications, privileged background, and eight years of hard work as an employee who never says 'No' in any situation. He is a celebrated announcer who is just inches away from being selected as the main news anchor. However, his seemingly perfect life takes a turn when his tongue gets out of his control. In a bizarre scene, he is seen leaving an urgent message saying, "Breaking News. It's my tongue, but it's not under my control," and appears to be trying to escape from the news desk. His eyes reveal a glimpse of fear as he desperately tries to escape the scene, leaving one curious about what exactly has happened to make Ki Baek, who is usually composed, behave in such a manner. Starting the news with the commitment not to lie and to state the truth sincerely and honestly, Ki Baek begins to take the commitment quite literally after experiencing an electric shock. He finds himself unable to lie, like adhering to the journalist's oath to the letter. The bigger problem is not just his inability to lie but also his inability to stop himself from saying what he does not want to out loud. Frankly Speaking will air in May. There is currently no news about the K-drama's global OTT streaming service. https://mydramalist.com/article/go-kyung-pyo-cannot-stop-himself-from-frankly-speaking-in-the-new-jtbc-drama
  3. The Chairman made it known that DJ and Noel can't know that they are mother and daughter but they both find out in the next episode.
  4. 838; you know counting the numbers because people are not using the next number is very long
  5. Finally YH make A move for his revenge, by pitting chairman and Mr Kim against each other 😁
  6. I'd drink all coffee I need before going out 😆 I also always wear comfy foot wear when I do the shopping. Dunno why others would still choose to wear fashionable but not comfy in the long run shoes if they wanna do some shopping with plenty of walking - and then I'd hear them complaining they got feet blisters. 🙄 ×÷×÷×÷××÷××÷×÷×÷× Coming on October! I wonder how'd the animated Trillion Game compare with the live action drama and the upcoming movie on 2025, and if the BGM and OST would be just as good (and goofy). It's animated by Kadokawa (also did My Happy Marriage), so I'm excited with the soundtrack. Anime trailer reminds a lot of the 1st ep TG drama 😅 ×÷×÷×÷×÷==×÷×÷×÷× ctto -2
  7. Today
  8. SR be like , let’s work together, the press would have a field day, if they found you married mother and daughter on turn disgusting man .. # so barfing this man 🤢
  9. SC must be the dumbest among the recent MBC daily drama evil SMLs. He's probably dumber than Moon Sang-Hyeok (Second Husband) and Kang Ji-Ho (Game of Witches) can run circles around him. SC is also no Moon Do-Hyun (Meant To Be). @liyahsbutterfly What do you think?
  10. No offense, but it seems they're also trying to match the taste of it.... Overpriced for something barely drinkable... I just can't Nah chingu, go to KW if you want decent coffee for a decent price. And the shopping's pretty good too. Especially in The Avenues. Bring comfy shoes though 'cause it's huge. +2
  11. They're matching how much Starbucks coffee is... 😑 ctto ctto 842
  12. The story moves to the capital. Zhu's brother, PY's father, the princess and the new character Mr. Sun are also there. yay...my couple is so sweet...
  13. The Shin Show - Ep. 3 - Interview w/ 'NCT 127: The Lost Boys' Documentary Director - Hulu Disney+ NCT WISH 엔시티 위시 'Sail Away' Dance Practice 왕왕즈&발렌타인 보이 | 2024 2월 NCT BIRTHDAY PARTY Behind https://youtu.be/LZ798Y4P6w8 Soft하게 Smoothie with #SOHEE #소희 https://youtu.be/6C_TDke5Mjs Smoothie so sweet like Nectar with #THEBOYZ #SUNWOO https://youtu.be/EC-pZF0Vgyg Give us some more! NCT DREAM - Smoothie (Color Code: Purple) | #ColorPicked by NCT DREAM https://youtu.be/yVdYjy9uwZo
  14. Yes, please tell me why the coffee in the ME is so expensive? I have found that Kuwait is the only country with fairly moderate coffee prices. WHAAATTTT?!?!?!? You think her acting is weak!??!?!?! I think it's fairly good. A lot better than your Bibi's acting anyway. Please tell me if you remember the name. I will put it on my list of places to visit next time I'm transiting Singapore. You did?!?!? Which ones? I don't recall any other airport doing extra checks than Buenos Aires? Then again I was only doing domestic flights from El Calafate and Iguazu Falls. Happy Easter to everyone celebrating it! +2
  15. Yes, I read this news this morning. Was surprised to learn that he only now went to basic training, but one article had a good explanation of why.
  16. How you know how to say it all dear @willenette Always and forever. Our Prince is great!! I will be back!
  17. i was also waiting for this feature since very long. So that i can bind my social grant platform by the help of this feature.
  18. We're riding a shiny red bike You can see a red car at first glance in the video uploaded before ㅋㅋㅋ
  19. ‘Shroop’ and ‘Doctor Slump’ Yoon Sang-hyun says, “I want to become an actor who will not be forgotten for a long time” [Interview summary] Article entered 2024.03.26. 8:12 PM Original text of article great I'm rooting for you Like Rate20 [OSEN=Reporter Kim Na-yeon] “Actually, my parents were not upset.” Yoon Sang-hyun, who played the role of Nam Bada, an unemployed young man, in 'Doctor Slump', shared his thoughts on finishing the work. Recently, an interview with actor Yoon Sang-hyun, who played the role of Nam Bada in the tvN Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump', was held at the OSEN headquarters. 'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy drama depicting the 'ruined lives' of doctors who fall into the biggest slump of their lives due to their own reasons, including a billion-dollar lawsuit, burnout, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation. In the work, Yoon Sang-hyun played the role of Nam Bada, the younger brother of Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye). With the final episode airing on the 17th and coming to an end, Yoon Sang-hyun said, “I am glad that the drama ended well, but on the other hand, the atmosphere on set was really good. “I feel sad about whether I will ever be able to see a scene like that again,” he said, expressing mixed emotions. As the character had many similarities with him, he passed the audition in just the first attempt. “My family background is similar,” he said. I also have an older sister, and she studies well. I'm from Busan, but the part about living in Seoul was similar. “I also spent most of my school days in Busan, and my family moved to Seoul when I was a second year of high school,” he said, pointing out the commonality. Just as the sea and the sky fight in the story, he actually fought a lot with his older sister when he was young. However, unlike Bada, who is scolded by her mother (Jang Hye-jin) every day, “My parents said that I have never been upset. That's what I thought too. “I didn’t upset my parents,” he said, revealing the difference. In his previous work, 'Shurup', he also raised the blood pressure of viewers by playing the role of Grand Prince Muan, the flying prince. Coincidentally, he once again played the character of ‘Geum Jjoki’ and said, “I don’t think so, but people around me seem to think it’s cute. “I think that’s why I take on a lot of those roles.” He continued, “Since Bada lost her father when she was young, I thought it was a role that would be close to her mother, like a friend. I think that’s why the fighting scenes went well. “It was good and fun to act,” he said. Sang-Hyun Yoon said, “I paid a lot of attention to the external aspects.” Since Bada is an unemployed young man, he wanted to make his hair feel unkempt. He replied, “Inwardly, I thought a lot about him having to let go.” In fact, he brought laughter with his comical acting that burned his entire body, from acting drunk in the movie to being rude to his mother and getting a nosebleed. He said, “I think those scenes were better because senior Hyun Bong-sik (who played the role of Gong Tae-seon) and Jang Hye-jin made it so much fun. “I really like sitcom-like comedic acting, so I had a lot of fun filming it,” he said. The acting, which was constant throughout, was also outstanding. Sanghyun Yoon said, “I think the sea plays a role like licorice in this work. “I went with the mindset that no matter how serious someone was, I would follow my own path,” he said. “The sea I interpreted is overflowing with love for family.” So I thought I would make the family feel comfortable, brighten the mood, and tell a lot of jokes. I don't have an inferiority complex towards my older sister, and I think my support for her is much greater. “It may be because Bada is not good at expressing herself, but I think her support is greater than anyone else’s,” he explained. He also expressed his feelings about acting in dialect as a Busan native. Sanghyun Yoon said, “It was fun. It was easier to act because my normal speaking style was similar to my speaking style, and there were some free parts. “I thought that everyone’s accent is different even if they use dialect, so I interpreted and tried to act the Bada character in my own way, but it seemed like there were some parts that were disappointing,” he said. “I think dialect is more difficult than acting in standard language.” “When viewers saw it, I think there were some parts where it was difficult to satisfy everyone,” he said with regret. He said that he filmed 'Doctor Slump' about a year after 'Shroop', and recalled his first filming, saying, "I was nervous and excited because it had been a long time since I filmed." He then expressed his gratitude towards his seniors, saying, “I was nervous on set because they treated me as the youngest, but I was very comfortable while filming.” ‘Doctor Slump’ was Yoon Sang-hyun’s second work. He said, “I often filmed with my seniors. There were many great seniors in ‘Shurup’, including seniors Kim Hye-soo and Kim Hae-sook. “So, I feel like I’m growing little by little as I gain a lot of good experiences,” he said, looking back on his past experiences. He continued, “As it was my first time standing in front of the camera in ‘Shuroop,’ it was a time where I was able to experience the scene and realize, ‘This is what a drama scene is like.’ In ‘Doctor Slump’, we were able to see more senior actors acting. “I felt a lot of know-how and thought, ‘This is what seniors do,’” he explained. It's been two years since he took his first steps as an actor, but those years served as an opportunity to give him confidence. Sanghyun Yoon said, “I increasingly feel like being an actor is my calling. “Acting is what I want to do, and I think acting is what I’m good at, so acting is so fun and happy right now,” he said. “There are times when I also have doubts. “I have doubts when I feel that I am lacking something or when I objectively feel that there is something I am lacking, but I still think it suits me well,” he said, expressing his affection for the profession of an actor. Regarding his future goals, he said, “I want to become an actor who makes people curious about my work when they hear about my casting. “I want to show a variety of characters and become an actor who arouses curiosity,” he said. He said, “For now, I want to become an actor who can accumulate a lot of filmography. “My dream is to become an actor who will not be forgotten for a long time,” he said. After completing 'Shroop' and 'Doctor Slump', Sanghyun Yoon is currently returning to university and continuing his studies after a brief pause. He said, “I thought attending school itself was a valuable experience. “He wanted to live in a group and take other classes in addition to his major, so he returned to school,” he explained. However, he plans to continue his acting career while attending school. He said, “I go to school and go to a lot of auditions,” and “I think it would be the best thing if I could do more works this year. “I hope I can show a variety of different sides of myself in my work,” he said, expressing his passion for his next work. /delight_me@osen.co.kr [Photo] Hodu&U Entertainment https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0005044049
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..