Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Sorry but... It has not even one year yet since WWWSK and here comes another drama on the same channel with the same producer and the same actress with plot about: - officemates - traumatic childhood - met when they were kids - lost memory - her office look is the same many times she is like Kim Mi So. - and many more scenes which is reminiscent of WWWSK I wonder how PMY and Namoo felt about all of these. Since they have been the industry long enough, then they should be aware that she cannot escape comparisons with WWWSK with these turn of events in the drama.
  3. Hahaha and Ryan handing her his milk to wash the coffee from her mouth. Hungry Lion! OMG I clicked the link without even thinking. looks like we have the same thoughts about that
  4. @kimdaehwi Part five of my blog https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/part-five.html
  5. lack of smooches because of DM and her espresso! at @annie1234 now hating on espresso...someone tell SJ to not give DM coffee anymore! dying here at DM’s croak/fainting face
  6. I saw somewhere which someone has suggested Vice Chairman (Gang Chul) and Esther should get married because they are the only one who are single in the family lol I have no words to say.
  7. Yes they finally confirm.! Not only on Soompi news. But also on HanCinema, AsianWiki and also Vogue Korea. Waiting for next information. https://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Emergency_Love_Landing.php http://asianwiki.com/Love's_Emergency_Landing http://www.vogue.co.kr/2019/05/22/현빈과-손예진-이들이-그려낼-사랑/
  8. I didn't watch IANAR, but looking at the tone of this drama, I'm guessing he won't be that mad... maybe he would even be so happy because he realizes his feelings have been consistent for one person only. I think at one point he would feel conflicted which is the one he really like, GH or Veronica Park. It seems also that the relationship with fake "Veronica Park" is supposed to be ended asap by request of real Veronica Park.
  9. ********************************************** KTH’s CF and advertisement below look unfamiliar to me. I might have missed them in the past. Apologies if they are already posted here. Credit: 셀트리온스킨큐어(CELLTRION SKINCURE)
  10. At first I was afraid (I was petrified...) when Deokmi discovered Lee Sol's identity first and couldn't find a way to tell Ryan, like are they going to use this to come between the two? But then within the same day Ryan finds out from Si An, so whew. Thank you for proving me wrong, show. I think it was more of a "Your allergy, remember?" face than making fun of Ryan's allergy exactly. Of course Deok Mi should get [warning: do not click unless you have a dirty mind like me ] the present she deserves on her birthday. As long as it's what she wants, of course. Based on one of the crew's Insta posts about D-9 days left, their last shooting day will be next Tuesday (if I counted correctly). So yeah, cutting it close. Maybe they'll have the wrap party on the last broadcast day as well. (Hope we get lots of videos and photos from inside the wrap party, haha.)
  11. Now we all need strong expresso to handle what happen , for me personally I have high hopes for a kiss in this scene, He was perfect
  12. Ahhh I can't stop my teary eyes. Jaeuck and Lee Il Hwa (Lee Sol), damn their acting! Its full of emotion. Right now I'm more curious about mother-son relation than RG-DM lovey dovey scenes (mianhe LOL). Maybe they will solve the problem tomorrow so it wont drag too long.
  13. Ep 14 Text Preview: "Don't cry! With that expression..." Ryan finally meets his birth mother! But a distance of 26 years is not easily closed... What is the truth of the bubble paintings that Ryan finds in his mixed up memories? Meanwhile, Deokmi prepares a special event for Ryan...!
  14. Kim Hye Seon was most recently in "Secrets and Lies" as a somewhat mild character, but yes, she gets alot of these heavy roles. She has such a full schedule with 2-3 dramas each year because she is such a pro. This drama is starting off pretty strong, so we'll see how it goes by episode 70! It's an O.K. storyline; too bad it isn't a little less than 120 episodes. I'm wondering what shady Mom's long range goal is.
  15. @Lawyerh & @sushilicious I am back to lion again -2
  16. I don't want to spoil anything because I will watch official Eng Sub tomorrow again too. But just want to say that Shin Hye Sun is dae-bak !!! Only 1st episode but I'm already in tears.... (Because I can't translate what they said....just kidding ) Yeon-Seo yaaaa....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She was so pitiful..and so beautiful.... Dan aaaaaaaa..... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're my angel , so handsome..... I just want to give this pic of art as a metaphor of Yeon-Seo's painful heart.
  17. Translation of Ep 14 preview : SDM : Are you okay? Where are you now?Director? EG : I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable, I'm really sorry SA : In the end, my feelings turns to be right, isn't, Hyung? SDM : If it's uncomfortable for you to come here as Heo Yoon Jae, just think that you come here as an art director LeeSol : If it's uncomfortable for you, you can go back SJ : Heo Yoon Jae? EG : Why that name come out from DM mouth suddenly? SJ : She said it's the director's Korean name RG : Can you please show the last painting, Artist Lee Sol?
  1. Load more activity