Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I've heard a ton of stories like this. And the lesson I learned from all of them is that it's never too early to take anti-cancer pills- especially if your relatives have or had Breast cancer issues. The best drug I know is this one http://worldpharm365.com
  3. actually I prefer the young KJH, he looked more dreamy. Try watching Hong Gil Dong and Fireworks. They are my favourite works after Feel Good to die
  4. OH MY GOD!!!!! This man is smoking HOTTTTT!!!! This is for you, dear @jinkzzmec @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & @nohamahamoud2002 friends!!!
  5. +2 oh yes it is of course.. owhhh my ameera is very understanding btw I just finished HPL ep 6.. oh my heart what the heck why he just suddenly kissu her? Wae? Why? usually kissu will be in the middle eps. Ohhhh seems this oppa cannot wait for a kissu no wonder dinni, my friend took almost all of our bandwith this morning just to watch HPL ep 6. When I said I want to open YT, she screamed “don’t disturb me!” ughhh fangirling world is really crazy btw admin can we get red lips emo in soompi? Wkwkwkwk nah now I know why I like HPL. Storyline is too simple. Curator job and fangirling life .. why I dropped secretary kim, because storyline was too over. Too far from reality hahahaha..
  6. yes she really answered that. http://m.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=266755#cb PMY: PSJ said there is a possibility(potential) we will date(be a couple)? I say "no comment". Everyone is asking about that. but I do not say anything. http://m.hankooki.com/m_sp_view.php?WM=sp&FILE_NO=c3AyMDE4MDgwMjA3MDAwNDEzNjcyMC5odG0=&ref=m.search.naver.com&isNv=Y Her answer about the question that PSJ opend the possibility for dating with you is "no comment". https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0004194855&oid=009&lightVersion=off She was being careful to answer the question about possibility of dating with psj, saying "no comment".
  7. I'd like to share these two videos!! https://www.bilibili.com/video/av50499175?from=search&seid=3172158295972854047 https://www.bilibili.com/video/av50374792?from=search&seid=3172158295972854047
  8. THIS YES FINALLY! My first thought when he kissed her was, Whoa buddy CONSENT!! RG has been portrayed as a truly WOKE hero who has great sensibility and respect Sure it might be a spur of the moment and he is kicking himself for crossing the line. ( That's what I like about this character, he might not be immune to do stupid things BUT he is shying to say sorry and make it right; and also learn from it) But still, I am not completely onboard on this. My guess is it could be a; you came into my house without permission so I kissed you likewise; Which I hope is not the case. But she takes him to both her home and her parents house; The latter I can understand, but HER Si AN Shrine house?? No way if she didnt like him. so Hopefully he will apologize and confess he likes her for real and wants to date.
  9. Oh My Girl has shared a first look at their comeback concept! On April 27 at midnight KST, the group revealed a teaser for their return on May 8 with their first album “The Fifth Season.” Their concept photo is a painting of the members posing gracefully. OH MY GIRL 1st ALBUM [The Fifth Season] Concept Teaser (Gallery […] The post Oh My Girl Shares Beautiful 1st Teaser For May Comeback appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  10. FREE HUGS sweethearts!!! Shinhye & Joo Jihoon in a project doesn't seem a bad idea. In fact, it's been 13 yrs since their last collaboration, Clride CF. Joo Jihoon is one of the many actors who expressed his hope to act with Shinhye It would be interesting to see these 2 after all these times. They already looked so good back then, how much more today?! cr: as tagged
  11. @inna75 This could be a plotline but I dont think it will be that worrying. Logically Ryan being the director of the Gallery is a BIG draw given how is he a famous artist and curator in the ART scene. Using his relationship to DM or even her truth as RTM as a threat wont be effective because everyone know what big of a stalker Sindy truly is. Even Si An supports RTM and where the Idol goes; rest will follow. This is my HOPE who knows Will her fangirling come between them? Sure it could and that's a great plot device, it will give them the perspective they need. Also Ryan has to talk a decision himself too; he is here to check is Lee Sol is his mother and if he can ever begin to paint again. I want more focus on these issues once the hurdle of "relationship" is crossed. This drama is intriguing at how its taking the emotional relationship of the leads and fingers crossed it will be meaningful and fun with little sensible angst.
  12. Can you post these videos here? I want to see how good their chemistry is ? Thank you.
  13. Coming soon... Details: Chinese title: 云上学堂/Yun Shang Xue Tang English title: In A Class Of Her Own Genre: Ancient, Romance Episodes: 36 Director: Zhi Lei Broadcast Period: 4/30/2019 Cast: Ju Jingyi Song Weilong Wang Ruichang Chen Yilong Synopsis: Xue Wenxi comes from a poor family, and disguises as a guy to make ends meet by helping to transcript and copywrite books. She meets Feng Chengjun, the son of Prime Minister Yun, who acknowledges her talents. Feng Chenjun secretly planned a setup so that Xue Wenxi was appointed by the Emperor, and enrolled in the Yun Shang Academy which only accepts male students. There, she befriends the rebellious and unrestrained Yu Yuexuan and the cold and aloof Lei Zexin. The four become known as the "Yun Shang Quartet" and assists the Emperor in managing the country. Through their hard work, the lives of the people began to improve. However, in the quartet's attempt to bring down General Han, a powerful man who attempts to interfere in courtly affairs, Xue Wenxi's identity as a girl and Feng Chengjun's identity as the Crown prince of the previous dynasty were exposed. In the time of chaos and unrest, Feng Chengjun assumes his position as the Crown Prince, and led the quartet in an expedition to defeat the enemies. They ultimate find victory in protecting the peace of their homeland, and fulfills their vision of serving the people. (Source:DramaWiki) **Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet** [spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler] Preview: Coming soon... OSTs: Coming soon... Additional Links: Coming soon... RULES of SOOMPIDon't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!For any Issues and Abuse Please report to moderators @angelangie l LavelyShai
  14. Very well said. In fact, she's this generation's Hallyu Queen, One of the most Brilliant actresses, Asian Philantrophist, Asian Icon etc She's using her popularity to create positive change in the society. She's One of the Most Beautiful Faces with a Heart
  15. Park Seo Joon is 6th on Baeksang Popularity Poll final tally while on the actresses, Park Min Young is 8th https://m.vlive.tv/vote/128 https://m.vlive.tv/vote/129
  16. BTS has shared a new version of their record-breaking “Boy With Luv” MV! This version is titled “ARMY With Luv” and features some different clips and a sign saying “ARMY,” as well as the audio of the version included on their mini album “Map of the Soul: Persona.” A big difference is more of their […] The post Watch: BTS Unveils New Version Of “Boy With Luv” MV Dedicated To ARMY And Featuring More Fun With Halsey appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  17. Really liked this article I saw on Twitter Title: Kim Nam-gil, proving his acting power plus fluency through 'The Fiery Priest'. Content (using Papago Translator and a bit of editing): Actor Kim Nam-gil has established himself as a "beloved and watched actor" by capturing both his acting skills and popularity. Kim Nam-gil was indignant with Kim Hae-il, a priestly character who had never been seen before in the SBS drama "The Fiery Priest," which ended on Saturday. He helped increased the ratings with every episode with his constant variations across genres and characters, his love affair with Qataris, and his role as a "key" in every story. In the final episodes, Kim Nam-gil snuffed out the cartel and ended by joining the Gudam Avengers to promote justice. The viewer ratings for 39 to 40 episodes were 18.6 percent (based on Nielsen Korea) and 22.0 percent nationwide, respectively, and the viewer ratings for the moment soared to 26.7 percent, breaking the its own record. The 20-49 City Hall rate, a key judging indicator for advertising officials, also topped the list. According to an analysis of data by ratings agency Nielsen Korea, "The Fiery Priest" surpassed the 10 percent mark in the mid-terms of the drama, surpassing the record of JTBC's "Sky Castle," JTBC's "Snow Blinking," and KBS2's "Doctor Prisoner." In addition, according to Trend Tracker's analysis, which measures digital marketing effects, most of the search for "The Fiery Priest" was information about Kim Nam-gil. In the midst of this, Kim Nam-gil's witty word-of-mouth and reaction, action and drama behind-the-scenes stories from the studio, which were also aired on SBS' special show "We Are Hot Bloods" on Thursday, drew attention. The ratings also hit 4.5 percent for the first part and 5.3 percent for the second part, higher than KBS2's "Happy Together 4" and MBC's "Section TV Entertainment News," which aired in the same time slot. Attention is drawn to Kim Nam-gil's move to capture both his acting skills and popularity with his own inner workings.
  18. 190426 TEN HENDERY KUN @ SHISEIDO new make-up series launch event, Deji Plaza, Nanjing, China
  1. Load more activity

Announcements