Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Fan little yellow duck At 21:03 on May 17 from the ultra-words  Lee Jong-suk  because it is waiting for Lee Su-secret 37cr.dc Fan little yellow duck 11:45 today from the micro-blog weibo.com Cr.dc
  3. Another food truck support from fans credit all the above to author
  4. Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends, We always chat about Daniel, Eun Bin & The Ghost Detective here! So let me ask you something else!! What do you think about Daniel, Baek Jin Hee & Jugglers..???! Did you enjoy his character progress as a cold hearted boss turning in to romantic boyfriend..??! I just love his role!!! I want a dreamy boss like him.... But it's impossible as korean dramas are so fancy rather than being realistic!!! He he he.... Our lover boy is so dreamy in anything he plays in!!!! I don't like Baek Jin Hee much but she looks decent besides someone handsome...
  5. Park Bo Gum teasingly said that he visited a Tower Record shop and saw many unsold #Bloomin' CDs. Then someone shouted: "I will buy 30." Bogummy then very seriously said 2x (the 2nd time he asked the translator's help): "I am only joking. Don’t buy a CD anymore. Keep your money." credit: littlebogummydiary IG Trans & tweeted by @sword0616
  6. Flight from Shanghai, our monochrome boy 1.https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4374690739728787/4374691134943861 2.https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4374691603763229/4374691768284161
  7. ....................I could fix us some sandwiches and coffee.....?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. English-subbed clips posted on twitter by BillyRocks_13 |Part1| Captain #LeeByungHun's voice cameo as 'Hint Fairy' to introduce the master in recent eps of #MasterInTheHouse. They were all taken aback. He laughs so much.~
  9. I guess it is true that she might be tired these days that Yoo Jae Suk said 'be strong' for the support truck.
  10. naughty TVN,how come they release this news the same day with Spring Night.. this is romcom right?? and yejin will play the funny part...
  11. tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” has released a preview for the special broadcast ahead of its premiere! The new weekend drama “Arthdal Chronicles” will weave an exciting tale of heroes who create their own legends in the ancient land called Arth. Song Joong Ki will play Eun Seom, a member of the Wahan tribe, and Kim Ji Won will play Tan Ya, the […] The post Watch: “Arthdal Chronicles” Cast Shares Excitement For The Drama In Teaser For Special Broadcast appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  12. NCT 127 TAKES VANCOUVER : 1ST WORLD TOUR _NCT 127 TO THE WORLD
  13. Blossoming Taleen 2 hours ago from Suk❥iPhone client Happiness and happiness! because I have you @JShine Lee Jong-suk FanClub : [ @ Lee Jong-suk ] 190,522, "Lee Jong-suk endorsement " # # Romance is a separate volume appendix Lee Jong-suk sum37_official Update # # romantic is not, Appendix Romance is a separate volume appendix # more beautiful Lee Jong-suk # JShine Lee Jong-suk's FanClub Second shot video 4161 views 0:13
  14. Aaawww love they cheered both of them. Both works really hard for this drama. KJW must be a precious sunbae to them.
  1. Load more activity