Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. So happy with Kim Go Eun and Lee Minho pairing :heart:

3. Caught a flashback. It was a dream HJ was having. Think she was a kid with another kid. I guess they were watching their mom get beat up tho to be honest the women getting beat looked more like a teenage girl! It must have been HJ's mom unless it was HJ being beat up but then who were the kids? And if it were HJ then she got a whole new face. Anyways the man doing the beating up was definitely YC. We didn't see his face but heard his evil voice.
  4. 190519 Dongwan's Instagram update. Alternate link: https://m.blog.naver.com/centaro71/221541154492
  5. 562 I just read korean netter reactions about Kim Go Eun and Lee Minho and I am so angry how dare they underestimate my Kim Go Eun acting and beauty. This is why they must to stop to consume plastic surgery and botox. This makes them blind when judging people. They really judge people based on the cover cihhhhh.. They need to accept reality sometimes. Accepting what They got when they were born. Accepting their big nose or their small eyes. And they said her acting is not too good. Huekkkkkk So who’s acting is too good in their standard? Suzy at least kim go eun’s breast are real
  6. 190425 Shinhwa’s Eric [Q&A] #4WheeledRestaurant - USA EP.02 Source: Official Eric’s Story Translation: EricMun.tumblr
  7. Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Have A Blast Together On Set Of “Her Private Life” May 20, 2019 by Y. Kim Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook’s chemistry shines both on and off-camera! According to the Good Data Corporation Index, tvN’s “Her Private Life” ranked No. 1 two weeks in a row as the most buzzworthy drama on TV. Additionally, Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young also ranked No. 1 and 2 respectively as the most buzzworthy actors. In newly released behind-the-scenes shots, Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook laugh together in between takes. Even off camera, they seem to be enjoying each other’s company and having a good time. In another image, the two stars are even together while monitoring their takes. “Her Private Life” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST. Watch the latest episode below!
  8. So okay...let's just replace annoyed with jealous just kidding hahhaha. TBH i will too if i am you ahhaha So it's monday today. But it's a public holiday for me sweee @Lawyerh how are you spending your monday? 560
  9. Kdrama fashion **** “Mother Of Mine” Achieves Highest Ratings Yet As Hong Jong Hyun And Kim So Yeon Take Their Relationship To The Next Level On May 19, the hit weekend drama broke its own personal record once again as its viewership ratings soared to a new all-time high. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of “Mother of Mine” scored average nationwide ratings of 27.4 percent during its first half and 33.1 percent during its second. Spoiler On the latest episode of the drama, Han Tae Joo (played by Hong Jong Hyun) and Kang Mi Ri (played by Kim So Yeon) took their romance to the next level, with Han Tae Joo declaring that he wanted to remain by Kang Mi Ri’s side forever and gifting her with a couples’ ring. When Kang Mi Ri pointed out that they wouldn’t be able to wear their matching rings at work, Han Tae Joo revealed that he was already wearing his own ring as a pendant hidden inside his shirt, so that she would be able to safely wear her ring in public. At the very end of the episode, Kang Mi Ri finally exploded and stood up to her birth mother Jeon In Sook (played by Choi Myung Gil), who had been actively opposing her relationship with Han Tae Joo. Firmly rejecting Jeon In Sook’s proposal that she leave the country and study abroad, Kang Mi Ri tearfully threatened her, “Don’t you dare fire me. If you do, I’ll reveal everything. [I’ll reveal] that I’m your daughter.” https://www.soompi.com/article/1325763wpp/mother-of-mine-achieves-highest-ratings-yet-as-hong-jong-hyun-and-kim-so-yeon-take-their-relationship-to-the-next-level *** Fan made posters
  10. Awwww lets enjoy the warm hugs for tonight. I really loveeeeee the 5th, 7th and 8th gifs. He really did bring her so close to him
  11. i wonder how kjk explained lks suddenly popping in for their coffee date when it happened. did kjk say lks was feeling bored and was begging to join them and jsm, poor girl, believed him? :))) lks breaking the bro code and betraying kjk was hilarious. kjk went into panic mode immediately and tried to shut him up but the damage was done. the pds laugh when a sheepish kjk pulls jsm towards him claiming they are close. trying to appease her? ;))) kjk, you have my sympathy. jsm suddenly messages when going by the date, valentine's day is around the corner, asks him out for coffee and a very panicky kjk tries to call up all his dongsaengs because he can't say 'no' to jsm. still worried, he calls lks to make it look like a RM hangout but he doesn't want to hurt jsm's feelings by confessing he is scared of getting caught alone in public with her. kjk has come a long way from there. it was after that he started commenting publicly on her ig, invited her to his concert and started posting selfies with her. sorry i just can't believe kjk brought men handsomer than him on his coffee date ;))) regarding the comments, i check the live comments on naver. some of them are comments to videos, some are comments to articles and some take me to sbs's running man forum/board. ~ soompi is addictive btw :0 ~ i don't get time to make videos these days because i am always spazzing :)))
  12. Cause he’s got so much money , he can just throw it around as he wish ... 558 @Lawyerh Jung woo is a real sweet heart ...he never gives up ..I’m at eps 13....
  13. Had to leave now I'm back. SY and sweet Detective Park are in the morgue with CM's body. The detective scanned CM's fingerprint and it came up a pic of old CM. He must be learning the truth about the abyss from SY. Wonder if SY is also admitting to him that she's not MiDo...not sure.
  14. Excellent, thank you! Yes, I already follow WQ as well, but I would not have been able to find that handle so thank you again for sharing. Love that he's also got pics of Molly on his IG. Including a Wedding Molly!!
  15. https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/part-three.html Part three of my blog for "The left-handed wife", plz tell me what you think
  16. 190425 [Top Media] RECAP #4WheeledRestaurant-USA EP.02 Shinhwa’s Eric: Do You Know The Mandu Maker? Hello, It’s your content manager here! Eric, who was in yesterday’s second episode, earned another nickname Mandu-Ric! Shall we find out how he became Mandu-Ric? At the beautiful Hermosa Beach Bok-food in operation! The undefeated Jjajangmyeon legend continues in America. Boom. How many Jjajangmyeon they sold so far? Wow 48 bowls, unbelievable! Of course, it’s thanks to all those who were willing to give Bok-food and its foreign food a try right? Bok-food business CLOSE How much did Bok-food earn today? Drum-roll, $455! 510,000 KRW! The Bok-food’s staffs in good mood at the Hermosa Beach Pier From Chef Lee Yeon-bok’s words: “We just need mandu ingredients” It becomes obvious what the next menu will be… Korean soul food mandu (dumpling)! Everything is done by hand. A master’s homemade mandu! Selected for the second day’s menu along with Jjagyebok The staffs are back after shopping for mandu ingredients! Onion-Ric is tightly carrying a big bag of onions Now that the shopping is done, Master’s homemade mandu, Shall we make it right now? First, tenderize the meat! Eric X Heo Kyung Hwan meat duo It’s harder than it looks. Chef Lee Yeon-bok to the rescue! After the sensei’s demonstration, the students’ turn to try A slow pace at first, Then Eric gets the rhythm right away! “I’m the Legend” (t/n: play on Shinhwa) 23 minutes in, Eric is still calm. He’s showing a true professionalism! b! So the second day’s menu! The dumplings are named, Bok-mandu! AND.. Ric-mandu…! Now, back to some serious cooking ! Just strength! All about strength! Mixing after mixing of ingredients ! Heo Kyung-hwan getting impatient.. arggghh Even John Park gives it a furry stir! Scared Eric gets his head out of the way! (cute) Only after making dumplings themselves they realize why he skipped mandu… no.. How hard it was. I can feel it ㅠㅠ Shall we wrap the dumplings now? Chef Lee Yeon-bok, teaching how to wrap mandu! Eric’s heart from afar: I want to learn, I want to learn Eric, who’s been observing hard, eventually gets next to Lee Yeon-bok on tiptoes! A Lee Yeon-bok admirer, model student Eric! Eric is serious after a diligent learning! Disciple Eric is full of passion The mandu talent, Mandu-Ric’s first dumplings is a success! Finished dumplings go into the giant steamer Eric’s real reaction after trying the freshly cooked dumpling.jpg The Bok-food employees steamed a total of 360 dumplings over a period of 5 hours and 30 minutes! Claps But the next day, it finally starts raining ㅠ.ㅠ Rainy day = perfect for food truck business to go bad That’s why Eric is worrisome about the weather while drying his hair! Nonetheless, getting ready for the second run! Grand Park is today’s spot! Also, today’s menu _ fried rice and Bok-mandu! Dish washing, soy sauce, shrimp boiling plus all other chores are Mandu-Ric’s jobs! As Yeon-bok sensei starts chopping the onion,. Student-Rick immediately brings out a bowl and puts it next to it. + cleaning up afterwards! Despite the rain, as soon as they open for business a surge of orders comes flooding in. Now they are saying they might be running short of dumplings Unfortunately as they feared, dumpling sells out within 30 minutes from the opening of business Eventually they have to stop taking orders Will Bok-food family overcome this obstacle. How do we get through this? You will not miss next week’s episode right? A special, special event for those who want more! If 600 hearts is reached Will release an unreleased Eric photo the next day, Eric time!(t/n: 2:16pm) Period: ~ 2019.4.27 12pm Please join us for the event and the next week episode! See you next time ^__^ Source: Top Media Translation: EricMun.tumblr
  17. We got so many fancam, but I felt bad with bogummy. He looks so tired, but fans kept following him everywhere. So kind of him still smiling to his fans no matter what
  18. We each need a Lion Gold for our own, don't we? Umm, Soompi kind of compressed my pic so it loses colors and details. And some people asked me for all my fanart, so I uploaded them all in high-quality to my blog here: https://haartism.wordpress.com/2019/05/08/to-you/
  1. Load more activity