Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Omg i rewatch both press con and i must say that he did looked awkward or force i dunno. Like the time when he switch place standing beside director instead of HJM and director giving him the "what r u doing" face and switch his place so that JHI stands beside HJM. Lol I too cant bring myself to watch SN but maybe just 1 ep, just to see the chemistry to compare
  3. KBS’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has released a new preview ahead of the first episode! The upcoming drama is a fantasy romance about Lee Yeon Seo, a ballerina who doesn’t believe in love (played by Shin Hye Sun), and Dan, an accident-prone angel who is tasked with becoming her Cupid (played by INFINITE’S L). The clip […] The post Watch: INFINITE’s L Protects Shin Hye Sun As Her Cupid In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Highlight Teaser appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  4. Wow, our Jiwon for leaving for Greece. Can't wait for some pictures and even videos from this trip. More success and good health to our yeoja.
  5. He explained that because she can understand his music (“the second you told me how you felt about my music, I knew you are the one for me” that’s what the General said when she is like “I don’t understand why you want me, or love me when we barely even know each other”). I think he’s always so guarded, and hiding behind a facade for so long, that no one can read him. But when he plays his music, that’s the only time he’s true to himself, and she can say outright what’s really in his heart/mind.
  6. I’m so confused with the real identity of prosecutor Seo¿?¿ Let’s say that him turning in YC is to cover up himself, commanded by his foster father (the head prosecutor i think) so his foster father must know something right? But what is Seo’s motives? Judging from his childhood, surely Seo hated YC for abusing him so why work with him? I thought YC being locked up in jail will reduce the questions but I am soooo wrong. It was such a relieve knowing CM is back being CM. And at the same time, it really hurts seeing SY’s sitation:( ah! that explains a lot. i was wondering whether he’s from abroad or pure Korean. the ahjussi from SY’s house right? He gave them a picture SY dropped the night she’s murdered. Later on, he said that he hide thinking SY will catch him putting the newspaper beneath her house again but saw a young man walked out instead. He thought he’s SY’s boyfriend but it turns out he is the killer, so he said that the killer is not an old man. Then SY remembered there’s another man with YC killing her. The picture given to them and the others found on the notebook and Seo’s drawers will be a clue and those three pictures are childhood pictures. I’m guessing that the three pictures correlate to each other.
  7. Very true bez I didn’t see that too. I was like why you like her and when? Either it was not film correctly or the general didn’t make it too obvious. Lol
  8. Thanks I've been posting for a year now and you've been telling me to leave him. I finally did. But it hurt me a lot physically and emotionally. I find it very difficult to leave someone you really like. But in the end he was just a guy looking for seex. There was nothing more to him.
  9. I know it would've been crazy if I said that I've always been shipping Son Ye Jin and Song Seung Hun since Summer Scent drama. Whether the dating rumor between Ye Jin and Hyun Bin is real or not, absolutely they would be a great couple. SSH, SYJ, HY - all of them are huge celebrities. No Korean dramas other than Winter Sonata, Summer Scent could have touched my heart with beautiful scenery, the stunning beauty and the chemistry of the two main lead, amazing piano songs,... that's why I love seeing SYJ and SSH together. Btw many comments were showed that Hyun Bin exactly look alike SSH's father lol
  10. I was impressed with the ending..because it says a lot to stay on pitch ....I wish they would drop the register...his voice would really open up I think that was Karma. Payback for how he acted with Thun....LOL. I'm thinking only Ngoon...but they certainly left enough for a season 2...there is still the rest of the book to do.
  11. Thanks for all the update. I watched the long teaser. I really like it. It's fun and light. I am also glad that the color scheme is not as dark or bleak like Something In the Rain.
  12. Are they? Because their latest series get engsub quite quickly. So i don't think we should be worried about sub for ToL, DBK and other GMM-series. Every time i listen Singto singing i just can hear how hard he tries to do his best. And his efforts pays off. He did nice with the song, and i like a capella part in the end. May be in the series reality it is typical for monk to gain the ability to see ghosts eventually after being a monk for long time. But I'm actually mostly curious about Khem: can he see all ghosts now or only Ngoon?
  13. HLA update https://www.weibo.com/2367031834/Hvggyy2qF?ref=home&rid=5_262144_8_2666547479566704756_6_0_0
  14. Ugh! Just watched ep41(?) in Vietnamese with the fake suicide so I finally know what everyone is saying. I wish ZM could have thrown in a line saying, how could someone who practices martial arts possibly fail at killing oneself? That makes it clear that it’s just to garner sympathy. Also, I caught two beautiful moments: 1) When ZM mentioned that she’s a wanted criminal for betraying her father and country and is a disgrace to her family with nowhere to turn to, our Zhang Wuji had such a worried look! He doesn’t take his eyes off her, until she walks away. 2) When ZM accuses Wuji of giving her leftovers someone else didn’t want, Wuji hurriedly said he cooked it especially for her. He’s always quick to “clear his own name” whenever ZM says something incorrect about him. He NEVER lets her misunderstand him. In comparison, I can’t even count how many times he keeps quiet whenever ZR accuses him of something. He says nothing, looks down, then changes the subject or tells her not to think like that. When she says let’s call off the wedding, he says nothing. Geez, Wuji! You’re the worst fiancé ever! If I “act out” and my fiancé practically ignores it, doesn’t defend himself, doesn’t say nice things to pacify me, I would be livid! Like, women who play these games WANT you to SAY something. They want you to deny your feelings for another girl. They want you to declare your undying love. Silence is detrimental to the relationship at this stage. Silence makes the woman seethe with anger. I feel like ZR should be able to sense her marriage falling apart, right? That’s why she got so desperate to try a fake suicide. It’s like nothing she does moves him. He’s a solid wall who doesn’t react. I would go crazy if my fiancé was like that. Compare that to how he reacts to things ZM says and what she does. Doesn’t matter what reaction it is, the fact that he reacts at all to ZM means she is able to get to him. Her words have an impact on him. Her opinions and feelings matter to him. What she thinks about him matters. He can’t bear to have ZM think wrongly of him. Yet, he doesn’t care what ZR thinks of him. *sigh* I laugh at the bickering moments between ZR and ZM but if these were real people, I would feel really sorry for ZR because of how pathetic she is.
  15. I don't know if this is the right place! But to add on to the Instagram accounts there is also a new YouTube channel posting kookmin content from early early episodes. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiIEtIp8qWzGzJfDCemqZ1g
  16. @Sky8lue Even the crews have fell in love with our LaBit couple. This shows that how strong their chemistry is. #TeamLaBit
  17. Gong Hyo Jin may be returning to the world of dramas soon! On September 12, a source from her agency Management SOOP stated, “Gong Hyo Jin received an offer to appear in the new KBS 2TV drama ‘When the Camellia Blooms’ [literal title] and is currently reviewing it.” The drama was written by Im Sang Choon, who penned last year’s hit “Fight My Way,” and it’s described as a romance, thriller, and comedy all rolled into one. Gong Hyo Jin has been offered the role of protagonist Dong Baek, which means camellia. She is an orphan and single mother, and runs a bar named Camellia. The drama will follow her story and show how her life is tangled up with a good man, a bad man, and a cheap man. Dong Baek is described as a character who is warm and knows how to show love for others. If Gong Hyo Jin decides to take on the role, it will be her first time acting in a a drama since “Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate)” in 2016. https://www.soompi.com/article/1230051wpp/gong-hyo-jin-considering-role-upcoming-drama TV/ Kim Ji Suk In Talks For New Romance Drama Alongside Gong Hyo Jin And Kang Ha Neul Kim Ji Suk may be appearing in a new KBS drama! On April 19, the actor’s agency J Star Entertainment stated, “Kim Ji Suk has been offered a role in KBS 2TV’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘When the Camellia Blooms’ (literal title). He is currently reviewing the offer. Nothing has been confirmed yet.” “When the Camellia Blooms” is a romantic thriller comedy about the realistic, passionate love between three couples. The drama will follow the story of a woman named Dong Baek and show how her life is tangled up with a good man, a bad man, and a cheap man. The drama will be written by Im Sang Choon, who previously created “Fight My Way,” and directed by Cha Young Hoon of “Are You Human, Too?” and “Uncontrollably Fond.” If Kim Ji Suk accepts, he will reunite with director Im Sang Choon. Gong Hyo Jin is currently in talks to play the protagonist Dong Baek, and Kang Ha Neul has been offered a role in the drama as well. “When the Camellia Blooms” is currently in the stages of casting actors and is set to begin filming in late May or early June. It is scheduled to air in the second half of 2019, with plans for a September premiere. https://www.soompi.com/article/1318674wpp/kim-ji-suk-in-talks-for-new-romance-drama-alongside-gong-hyo-jin-and-kang-ha-neul
  18. @triplem ~ watched ep 1 of the secretary/face-blindness drama and surprisingly am interested enough to see another episode. you are right, better than the lion drama! 646
  19. @cheerkoo sis... Waiting for your translation. Don't mind sis and sorry but please translate quickly. Sorry for troubling u. And thanks in advance
  20. it is expected since it is from the same writer and director. Viewers were also compared SYJ's drama with the director's previous dramas. I don't think it's unfair at all. They know what they run into when they accepted the offer. Hjm is a veteran actress so I'm sure she will nail it. there are some high profile drama coming out in late 2019 so maybe they are trying to negotiate the airing times?
  21. Today
  22. Ji Chang Wook shared stories from his military service on SBS’s “Night of Real Entertainment.” On the May 21 episode of the entertainment news show, the actor sat down for an interview three weeks after being discharged from the military. The interview began with the mention of Ji Chang Wook adorably fumbling with his words when he was announcing […] The post Ji Chang Wook Shares Thoughts On Military Service And Worries About Returning To Acting appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  23. Ji Chang Wook shared stories from his military service on SBS’s “Night of Real Entertainment.” On the May 21 episode of the entertainment news show, the actor sat down for an interview three weeks after being discharged from the military. The interview began with the mention of Ji Chang Wook adorably fumbling with his words when he was announcing […] The post Ji Chang Wook Shares Thoughts On Military Service And Worries About Returning To Acting appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  1. Load more activity