Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Well she even dont have time to go to KKY's wedding obvious enough she dont have time to meet PSJ and he maybe dont want to disturb her for a while. We have to wait for a while when both are not so busy. And they do have to be careful to meet outside since she's playing a role with someone else. And somehow I must say .. she had to admit.. for taking another romcom role when everyone still remember her as KMS, is a mistake. She changed hairstyle, office style, her makeup, her acting style for this role but still people sees her as KMS. That aura of KMS still there no matter how hard she try to proof it.
  3. Thank you for the pictures. Seems like this one just answered my question that it'll be GSY falling for CM this time, because he's handsome when before it was the other way around. Lol
  4. @LSGLMH_88 My condolences, Darling.... #Hugs +2
  5. So here we go....the moment of break up. Well, I don't expect them to be all cheery when finally found out about Deok Mi's mom involvement with Ryan in the past, but please just make the sad moments quickly pass by without any heavy dramas.
  6. You said it all gurl Every drama his was in as a second lead he holds the presence, the vibe that he gives makes your knees weak. LOL that's why I read his company has been trying to convince him to take leading roles, moreover from the bts from other dramas most of the ladies practically falls in love with him. Just imagine it took us 2 hours (ie 2 episode) to completely fall in love with him. what happens to those whom work with him everyday for 8 weeks.. PMY is not losing much to KJW. Our Fiesty Queen of Rom Com LOL makes every single leading man whom works with her falls in love with her.
  7. Who would have expected Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan to separate. They were like a perfect couple. So I will only hope PPC are destined to be.
  8. Rain & Kim Tae Hee at Incheon Airport Cr weibo / Rain Cloud Thailand
  9. According to this article it will be shown in Asia in the month of June, which is heck a lot earlier than November!!! Hopefully now that it has won at Cannes, theaters are more eager to grab it. But who knows! https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/movies/story/기생충-측-“192개국-판매-한국영화-해외세일즈-1위”-공식입장/ar-AABR3Bz
  10. If PPC don't end up together, I think I can handle myself. I'm shipping Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson so hard she is engaged now but I still ship them lol. As long as they're still a good friends I'm ok with it.
  11. Is that the married life of Mr and Mrs Gold? and don’t you dare to break them up in last episode, writer-nim!!! i hope deokmi won’t be like “let’s break up because I feel guilty about what my mom did to you decades ago” NO NO NO anyone here kind to translate it, please?
  12. [WARNING: LONG POST - READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION] I wasn't too keen on starting this drama because of SITR, which I watched the first half but the story starting losing it's appeal and direction so I dropped the whole thing. But I'm so glad that I gave it a try (mostly because of the main leads). I'm loving it so far! Han Ji Min and Jung Hae In are killing it at portraying their characters and the display of emotions are so deep. Their chemistry is really off the charts I loved the end of ep 1 when they kept on glancing at each other. Since I wasn't paying attention to any news for this drama I was so surprised when finding out Ji-Ho had a son. But I loved how they brought this kind of dynamic into the plot because it adds so much depth for both characters. Though I am kind of lost regarding Jung-In's character. She says one thing but does another, sometimes she's really exact and assertive about what she wants but like with her boyfriend at times, she's so vague. If they keep pushing her character in that direction, soon she will get hated (not that it hasn't already started). From the site where I'm watching this drama, people are having a HEATED discussion about whether what Jung-In is doing is cheating or not. One or two people stated that they're dropping the drama, which I think is a dumb and very careless decision to make so early in the drama, but maybe they just can't stand how iffy Jung-In is being which is also understandable. I was also getting a bit frustrated about how she was dealing with the whole attraction to Ji-Ho and not wanting to get married situation. My stance on whether or not she's cheating is that yes, I think what she's doing qualifies as cheating. Just because nothing physical has happened doesn't make it not cheating. Emotionally she has already distanced herself from her bf and even more so after the mentions of marriage and after meeting Ji-Ho. It's understandable that she doesn't want to be forced or rushed into marriage and not wanting to marry just because they've dated for a long time. It seems that her relationship with her bf has become stale after such a long time, or was their relationship always so plain and boring? But Jung-In's character description states that she pursues after what she desires and prioritizes happiness but then what is she doing staying with someone that doesn't make her happy? This is what utterly confuses me. Obviously she needed some adventure in her life and Ji-Ho just happened to step into the picture. Seeing her unwilling to let him go and her continued pursuit in trying to "become friend" with him, he definitely sparked something her (I mean, who wouldn't be, just look at him ~smirk~). She is curious about Ji-Ho thus becoming friends with him will allow her to keep him by her side to get to know him better, which is kind of her "excuse" to keep on seeing him. But yet she doesn't allow her sister to do the same thing (hmm). Also, I don't know if Jung-In just likes kids but she seems to be really warm and attentive towards Ji-Ho's kid. Like when she suddenly took a picture of the dinosaur stickers in his car, she seems to be really curious about his son too though she's never met him, still it's very beautiful to see that she doesn't care that he's a single dad. So Jung-In and Ji-Ho are attracted to each other, but our leading lady is also unwilling to let go of her long-term relationship but we don't know why even though she seems unhappy. I can only see it as that she's unwilling to let go of the stability of the long-term relationship yet also wanting to feel for the adventurous, full of sparkles new attraction. But one can't always have the best of both world and this is leading her on the path of cheating (smh). I can only give her some credit for at least telling her bf they need a break but that's a not a break up so can't give her full credit. Hopefully, she will realize her foolishness before she reaches a point of no return. I don't hate her character or anything though because like the description for this drama, everything really is so realistic. These are all things that can happen in real life, people have times when they don't know what exactly they want and choose comfort over passion or the other way around. I don't expect the journey to be a smooth one, so anyone watching should know that there will be many ups and downs. I just hope that it's a great journey that will leads to our characters learning more about themselves, each other, and finding their happiness.
  13. Look at these lovebirds being domestic! But ugh, the childhood drama again. Please, no moar sad Ryan! Are they going to pull a BTIOFL?!
  14. for what it’s worth, i think every celebs will hv their own relationship struggle.. marrying a non celeb will not guarantee a hassle free life.. some actress married non celebs ended up getting divorce too.. and some who married fellow celebs (whom they met on drama set) like Jang Dong Gun/Ko So Young and Cha In Pyo/Shin Ae Ra are still happily married until now. i believe marriage is what u make it.. if u choose to focus on the problem then it will be problematic.. if u focus on good thing then it will be good.. but i agree being a celebrity is not as fun as it seems.. everything they do will be scrutizined by public so maybe it will add more pressure to their personal relationship. but i think if they choose to marry each other they should not let other ppl like shippers or solid fans bother them so much.. if PPC end up together, i will be so happy but if they dont, im not gonna cry a river over them.. i learnt my lesson the hardest way with my previous ship.. this time im gonna be as chill as a cucumber lol..
  1. Load more activity