Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. LINK https://bit.ly/2EyUY8X bit.ly/2HArhpL )
  3. Sadly the writers are going a bit overboard and repetitive, especially with the evil dad & real mom. TJ's immaturity in dealing with things looks only to get worse.... The still hidden secret of who MR's mother is, is the only balance to her finding out who he is. Their romance, because of TJ's youthful impatience was a bit too rushed, anyway, his know better attitude a bit irritating...It is Mi Ri's development, I am most interested in and wish the writers would give her the chance to gain true self-confidence away from that company & TJ, even if they would get back together later, enough with women having to put up with so much cr-p
  4. Who else is having withdrawal symptoms already? What did we do before this drama on wed and Thurs? What are we going to do now after this week? My heart is weak! I keep rewatching everything, smiling, and giggling by myself that my mom thinks I’m somewhat not in my right mind.
  5. All I know, the co-Ceo was one of important figure in helping someone got a girlfriend and one year later opened a new agency. He loved teasing Donghey shipper at that time, now it is my turn teasing him. He used to flaunt his rich lifestyle, but now all deleted in his IG, and not active anymore, I miss him. https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/new-testimony-comes-forth-against-yg-entertainment-ceo-yang-hyun-suk-regarding-allegations-of-sexual-favors the preview video, a woman claiming that she was drugged states that “It was a really big deal for me and I think I almost died, the alcohol that the Thai person gave me that time was whiskey.” She says, “(The YGX director) seemed to be taking care of (the rich Thai man Mr. Bob). Like his role was to be the guide.” YGX is a subsidiary of YG.
  6. @Jemrie I'm going to repost this because this was one of my favorite Deok Mi/Ryan moments. Why? I think this scene showed how much love Ryan needed from Deok Mi. I love when she pet his hair. I think she pet his hair because she wants to comfort him. He has been through a lot. He was abandoned as a child. He doesn't liked holding hands. He doesn't like getting close to people. I think he was showing her a very vulnerable side to him. He just let her hold him and pet him. This moment was filled with so much love. Edit: He's letting her take care of him
  7. Prop Stills Location Stills 汪卓成 as 江澄 Jiang Cheng 于斌 as 温宁 Wen Ning 纪李 as 聂怀桑 Nie Huai Sang 漆培鑫 as 金凌 Jin Ling 郑繁星 as 蓝思追 Lan Si Zhui 郭丞 as 蓝景仪 Lan Jing Yi 宋继扬 as 晓星尘 Xiao Xing Chen 王皓轩 as 薛洋 Xue Yang 李泊文 as 宋岚 Song Lan 刘海宽 as 蓝曦臣 Lan Xi Chen 朱赞锦 as 金光瑶 Jin Guang Yao 王翌舟 as 聂明玦 Nie Ming Jue (Big Bro) 孟子义 as 温情 Wen Qing (Wen Ning's sister) 宣璐 as 江厌离 Jiang Yan Li (Jiang Cheng's sister, aka Jin Ling's Ma) ALL the actors are (or look) so young! I was expecting the characters of Xiao Xing Chen, Xue Yang and Song Lan to be more mature looking. I am so glad this is a web drama since there are less restrictions and censorships. MORE BROMANCE! I know it's impossible to hope for a pristine plot, but please script writers do not change the contents too much.
  8. Rediscovering Yoon Si Yoon without end of 'Mung Bean Flower' [TV report = Shinnara reporter] 'Mungo flower' Yoon Si Yoon's eyes are catching the audiences. The audience responded to Yoon Si Yoon who is playing hot in the cruel fate, saying, "Yoon Si-yoon is so good, he acted so well", making the person horrified . The deep acting of Yoon Si-yoon caused viewers to engage and immerse emotion with the drama. https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001108290 Screencaps https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000244257 https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000995607
  9. @sakisuki @Alila Nguyen @bluehibiscus I'm back again! I really want to say thanks for patiently waiting. After two weeks of effort, I have the videos uploaded to show for it. I can't believe it took this long but I ran into multiple issues. My old laptop has keyboard and mouse issues. My video program randomly deleted my renders into oblivion after they finished, leaving me no choice but to repeat the process all over again. On top of that I lost internet when it was time to upload. This drama has made me cry in more ways then one. I've uploaded to two sites. Streamango and Openload. Openload excepted my renders at their bloated sizes, about 1.5 - 2 gbs each, which is quite high. I'm not happy with how big the file sizes became so I'm running them again through HandBrake to lower it, but not quality. I'll upload those too when that's done. Steamango also excepted them, but decreased the quality just a bit. If your internet speed can stream HQ videos, I would recommend using the Openload links. But Streamango isn't that bad. I just noticed a slight drop in quality watching the intro sequence. Watch Here Ep. 50: Openload | Steamango Ep. 51: Openload | Steamango Ep. 52: Openload | Steamango Ep. 53: Openload | Steamango Ep. 54: Openload | Steamango Ep. 55: Openload | Steamango That aside, I want to mention few things about the edits. They're are 6 edited episodes in total; Ep. 50 to 55. Starting off is Ep. 50; events after the Feng Mo mountain incident, remains mostly the same. I only edited one scene out and placed it in the following episode. Ep. 51 and 52 start the huge changes. Ep. 53; the arena battle, remains mostly the same with Episode 54 and 55 containing the last major changes. I suspect some scenes were trimmed of contradicting dialogue in order for the "happy ending" we got, to make some-what sense. With sleuthing, my edited version is my best guess at the original flow of events. Or at least now it flows as well as it can with what I was given to use, chopped scenes and all. When you watch, some scene transitions might be a little jarring. I did my best with fade-outs but at times the music wouldn't cooperate and fade-out on a nice note. I tried. However as I said previously, I did take the effort of fixing the random audio spikes. The last three episodes should sound the smoothest, since I paid more attention as I progressed. For subtitles, I used Rockfella's downloadable subs as a base and credit them at the start of each video. Whenever I felt the English read a little awkwardly, I took the liberty of re-wording the dialogue to be more concise, but kept the meaning. I've haven't yet gone back to double checked for misspellings/grammar. Rolling credits on the very last episode, I used my creative license and replaced the ending song with "Zhao Yao" by Chen Chusheng and Hu Shasha. This was just for personal preference, as I always prefer something different at the end of a series. It fits really nicely too. All In all I hope you enjoy this fan edit version. Feel free to share or re-upload them anywhere you want, if you want. Only exception might be YouTube due to their copyright policies, you would probably receive a take-down notice.
  10. @Ameera Ali haha ! Very nice . I think I have a Mini crush on him .
  11. I just finished watching Fiery Priest, maybe next time pmy should try this genre lol. I think action comedy fits with her.
  12. Hey, I'm so confused. Did I miss something? Why will this be your last post on this thread? Edit: Are you ok? What's wrong? Beautiful song! Edit: @Dhakra So can I find you in other threads? Edit: Forgot the number 966
  13. TV promotion show on June 3rd! https://glb.m.mgtv.com/b/328291/5688913.html
  14. @Dhakra @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama I plan to check out Spring Night later . No time now . I like Jung Hae In & I think the OTP looks visually pleasing . 968
  15. Of course, we all remember the significance of "jump." I'm posting their musical composition for old times' sake. He mentions "jump" (at 1:08) because it was one of their favorite words that Guigui wanted included in the song. The list included: "Oppa, murmur, gambei, jandoori, jump!" lol. I swear their time together reminds me of a Chinese drama. They were lucky to have each other as partners for the show. Take care of yourself @angelangie!
  16. I really really hope he would still communicate with us in any means. Be it vlive or interviews. Otherwise I m gonna miss him so much
  17. @cafe99I agree that it was awkward but part of my mind is jumping happily, when I heard the magic word "eomma". The cuteness of this photo will made me go by until Wednesday.
  18. #NokduFlower falls to a record-low rating inkinews.com/05-24-19-korea…#YoonShiYoon #YoonSiYoon #JoJungSuk #HanYeRi #KDramaChallengepic.twitter.com/N7hV7HRLFw Cr https://mobile.twitter.com/inkinews/status/1132538286105194497?p=v
  19. Since I had been writing about this eps but no with eng sub so I want to add some moments KJK : From what I've heard ..... KJK the 1st member who is mention & talking about SJH sent a coffee truck to 2 man & KJK continues : I've never seen that before. KJK still continues : SJH never do that to LKS even LKS have a lot of drama & movie & then LKS agree with what KJK said. SJH : I have a story behind that. And they still talking about this topic . Laughing together. Kwangmong moment & angry bird SJH appear in this scene. IMO : - This isn't script because it's not related with RM & SJH's reaction look like surprise KJK bringing up that topic but SJH didn't surprised KJK knew about it. - I'm watching this scene reminded me to old eps when Kwangmong always make other members laugh. NOTE : no mention about because we have in close friends or something like that in 10 years so it's no need it (I was read in IG for rough translation) 00:04:02 - 00:04:04 : SA close enough to standing side by side. For this eps, JSM stick the sticker about became granddaughter to KJK & KJK found his sticker but tada ! KJK found a granddaughter sticker also . LOL . SJH : The sleeves are ripped here. (hold KJK's hand & talking about KJK's hand). SJH is the 7th oldest grandchildreen. She is granddaughter who is became to girl group. After talking about SJH, KJK : She's the whole package as long as no one finds out about her past. (SJH look at the window while smile & laugh). --> before KJK saying this, SJH said : I will debut soon but YJS interupted : you had been 20 years now for debut. LOL. Since I'm busy today I'll continues later
  20. @dolley yes because in Naver, pann, Nate, or whatever in Korea why using that # for headlines news, except the -ve news. In China, My Girl this, MY Girl that. They are laughing at us for still active in here by reminiscing old Donghey stuff, but now they are using it too.
  21. here's as for my comeback in the thread!! Been away from Soompi. Maybe you're trying to type a foul word or not accepted here in the forum (or the whole internet). I forgot why the name though.
  22. H.Y.‏ @itnw0628 10h10 hours ago YoonA, "The album title, 'A Walk to Remember' is also my idea. This album contains the songs I sang in the past as well, and that leads to the album title." #SNSD #YoonA H.Y.‏ @itnw0628 10h10 hours ago Q: What's your favorite song in the album? YoonA, "I think it's 'When The Wind Blows'. I also love the lyrics of another new song, which I will sing later." #SNSD #YoonA H.Y.‏ @itnw0628 10h10 hours ago Q: Tell me the part of the lyrics you like in the new song YoonA, "Interestingly, there are many 'cham' (Note: it means 'truly') in my songs. There are 2 new songs in the album, and 'cham' is in another song again. To You starts with 'cham', too." #SNSD #YoonA "All The Time We Spent Together" also starts with 'cham' H.Y.‏ @itnw0628 10h10 hours ago YoonA, "The lyrics I like is, there are many, but if I have to pick one, I think it's 'We had a lot of things to talk'. I didn't write the lyrics for the song, though. I love that part because it can be applied to anyone." #SNSD #YoonA TheSoneSource‏ @the_sone_source 2h2 hours ago Lyrics are abt hoping to meet again the person who was always next to you during hardships. If we meet again, if we do Then I’ll take one more step toward you The one person who is the most precious to me in the world
  1. Load more activity