Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Is he that suspicious? I always thought it was weird how he inserted himself into Team No, but thought he was just an idealist like him. His only secret so far was being a rock star to Seos displeasure.
  3. Ngaaaa...i don't seo and bobby in the talk show pics~ i hope the gets subbed. He does have a charming smile~ no wonder @Ameera Ali is so smitten haha. @triplemdo you KNG has a new zombie movie? I saw a poster sometime earlier this year. Its a comedy by the way. oot
  4. I must agree with that. But this behavior is expected of KIW, not SJW. And the YMR said he loved KIW so he would give up the idea of killing himself, but soon after, he dumped KIW on his own and went with SJW! Seriously, I was very angry. What a useless scene! Why do all that, then? It only counted on the performance of the actors, especially RSY.
  5. @zenya22 1 No doubt that. I have been enjoying Han-byul in these last few eps., It looks like she has joined the YMR and bloomed. Finally! I also like Ji Hyun-woo, is a good actor, the character is that it is annoying. The RSY is the owner of the show, he deserves all awards involving TV in South Korea, he really deserves every one of them. I had never seen any drama he did. I have never seen any, in fact, only "Love in Sadness". The ease with which he changes KIW's facial expressions and mood is impressive. Many experienced actors cannot do this. 2 It took him too long to rebel. I never believed KIW was afraid of his father. When KIW asked YMR on the lake if she could not live his way for his sake, and only for a while, I imagined he was referring to the day he would take over the GH Group. I just didn't know what he was promising to YMR when he said that. 3 I was looking forward to it, but since KIW is going to die, what's the point? 4 Discovery Channel vibes. 5 and 7 Everyone knows that I'm praying for KIW, so I'd love for him to recover and get on with his life, but that's only in an alternate ending, which will not happen since the preview has already been released. There are abusers and abusers. Not everyone should be treated in the same way because not everyone is equal, there is much more to be found than the human mind can understand. I've always been in sympathy with KIW. Every time I looked at him, I remembered that frightened child, who felt abandoned when his mother killed himself and at the mercy of his father's violence, having to deal with this violence alone, with no one to defend him. And I confess, for me it was very difficult to see these eps., see the KIW beg the love of the YMR and only receive contempt and disgust. Of course he did it in her, he didn't know how to love her, he hurt her a lot in the last five years, I don't blame her for having that attitude, but I was enraged that she promised several times that she would stay with him to save SJW, said he loved him, said he would stay with him, as they were the perfect couple, but come back countless times. She would not allow him to approach her, he would not allow any contact, he would mistreat him... In the Russian roulette scene the YMR said he loved KIW so he would give up the idea of killing himself, but soon after, he dumped KIW on his own with the gun there and went with SJW! Seriously, I was very angry! What a useless scene! Why do all that, then? It only counted on the performance of the actors, especially RSY. SJW, the boring and insistent guy, who only brings pain to his "beloved". Just like KIW. Insisting on going after the YMR at KIW's house, he only hurt her! This is a couple that I don't want to end up with, so how will it be? She will take over the WHK art gallery. That is, taking the face of WHK, will take over her life! Bizarre, weird, inconceivable to me. I'm still rooting for KIW since the beginning of the drama. He deserves to be happy. 6 I always thought JHR was the ideal woman for SJW. They have known each other since childhood, know each other, shared many experiences together. And disappointments. So I still think it's more ideal for SJW than YMR. YMR, by myself, either ended alone, or died.
  6. Netizen comments! http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/04/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-confirm-casting.html?m=1
  7. KBS 2TV’s “Mother of Mine” has broken its own personal viewership record once again! The weekend drama’s ratings have been rising steadily since its premiere last month, and on April 7, the show managed to surpass the 30 percent mark after just six broadcasts. On April 21, “Mother of Mine” achieved its highest viewership ratings […] The post Ratings For Kim So Yeon’s Drama “Mother Of Mine” Soar To All-Time High appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  8. Today
  9. On the latest episode of “Ask Us Anything,” MAMAMOO’s Hwasa blew the cast away with her gorgeous live cover of “We All Lie”! All four members of MAMAMOO appeared as guests on the April 20 broadcast of the JTBC variety show, where they showed off their talents and signature wit. At one point during the […] The post Watch: MAMAMOO’s Hwasa Impresses With Cover Of “SKY Castle” Theme Song appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  10. It amazes me how they mirror each other so much and how unaware they are that they're doing it. This is something that is very common among couples. FASCINATING! Oh, how I would love to see them being interviewed together again and see more of them mirroring each other.
  11. As someone said on another forum...it looks bittersweet.
  12. Possibly because Hyun Bin is older than PSJ, so fans expect him to be ready for marriage. Just a guess. Also HB and SYJ have been at least friends publically for a long time, and have responded casually to fans and media about it, so fans are now more accepting of the possibility of more. I think if PSJ and PMY immediately accepted a second project together, and had also been seen in photos while shopping for groceries somewhere on vacation, and other similar photos, knetz would have reacted more favorably toward PMY. But who knows... some knetz are just nasty without any good reason, hiding safely behind their keyboards.
  13. Except that PSJ's body language is relaxed, and his half smile shows he is amused, natural, comfortable, and knows what's happening. I'm a long- time fan of PSJ, so I've seen many pictures of him waiting for a cue. When he's waiting for the call "Action!" he is always super focused. In this picture, he's very relaxed.
  14. I’m envious, my reaction exactly when read comment on other couple news Sigh, why knetz comments on Pmy oftenly sounded bitter
  15. i got shy too, that time when my crush talked to me first. so i understand him. hahaha well now that im close to her because we hang out often privately or with drama group im not shy anymore. but when ofc when we do something like intimate scenes i get super nervous because the others might get notice my feelings so i try to fool around and make her laugh. - lee dong wook (my delulu) that time, he was genuinely happy that inna approached him first (to rehearse). i think he appreciated it, and if i remember it correctly he said their chemistry is better than he was expecting and it was much nicer to rehearse with someone than alone. well something like that, i cant find the bts. hng.
  16. ASTRO’s Rocky has shared a fun blast from the past with his fans! On April 21, Rocky posted videos of two dance covers from the ASTRO members’ trainee days on his individual Instagram account. In addition to sharing the group’s pre-debut cover of BTS’s “Dope,” which he posted in three parts, Rocky wrote in the hashtags, […] The post Watch: ASTRO Shares Pre-Debut Dance Covers Of BTS’s “Dope” And BIGBANG’s “Bang Bang Bang” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  17. Funny that they both were confirmed at the same time.. Isn’t normally one by one. And this news release just after HB left the airport,so reporter didnt have the opportunity to ask him at the airport.. And seems like this news received sooo many positive respond,compare with the news about them got an offer.
  18. This show is a little dark, and Luo Jin may be a little to old to play the role of a "young" Yang Jian now. I've watched the actress playing Da Ji in another show (Traveling Across the Sea to See You) but never realized that sometimes the way she delivers her lines are a little.. bland. My favorite scenes so far are all the ones involving the "shifu" who got sent down to guide Yang Jian. Deng Lun is channeling evil quite well.
  19. Who says I want to be cured?? I'm very happy to be "infected" with everyone here tehehe
  20. As tvN’s “He is Psychometric” winds down to its final four episodes, the drama has shared new photos of GOT7’s Jinyoung and Shin Ye Eun on set. “He is Psychometric” stars Jinyoung as Yi Ahn, a young man with psychometric powers, and Shin Ye Eun as Yoon Jae In, a police officer with a secret of her […] The post “He Is Psychometric” Reveals New Behind-The-Scenes Photos of GOT7’s Jinyoung And Shin Ye Eun appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  21. tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Her Private Life” has revealed new photos of its stars Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook behind the scenes! The drama tells the story of gallery curator Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young), who leads a double life as an idol fangirl, and her prickly boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook). https://www.soompi.com/article/1319177wpp/her-private-life-shares-gorgeous-behind-the-scenes-photos-of-park-min-young-and-kim-jae-wook
  22. I personally prefer trains to buses. Many people including me don't like slumming it in long-distance buses, even if on those two routes the bus is a bit faster than the train. With Eurail Pass it's really easy, comfy and affordable to travel through Europe
  1. Load more activity

Announcements