Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The ChanelxPharell event attended by PSJ and other Korean stars. The woman is just maybe one of the guests who was just caught in the photo.
  3. @sadthe1st thank you for the Instagram account, I'm now a follower!, and @Juni Asat thank you for link to the thread!
  4. kekeke.. feels like this is kim nam gil thread! @kokodus ~ for some reason, thought of you yesterday while I was at the gym. do you exercise? it is a good way to destress as you prepare for the exams. had a med student last year who used to be in our class till she got into MD. 548
  5. It looks like the annoying mother in SITR is also ji min's mother but based on the pictures above, she is a bit tame on this. Her role should be the opposite lol. Top list is related to ji min while the bottom list is related to hae in. I hope they will release short teasers this week. Only barely a month since it's premiere
  6. #Throwback Have not seen this (full) clip, only a capture before. If not mistaken, filmed circa 2004 (2005?) when he was preparing for his Japan fanmeet concert / release of the first photobook. BH walking his favorite Jindo near his home in Bundang. Thanks to Sindy Kao for sharing this clip~
  7. Don’t think Knetz can take the idea of Kang being the monster here https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/04/he-is-psychometric-ep-14-spoilers-park.html?m=1 He is Psychometric] Ep 14 spoilers, Park Jin Young x Kim Kwon x Shin Ye Eun Article: Naver 'He is Psychometric' Park Jin Young denies Kim Mi Sun's memories, "Kim Kwon wouldn't do that" 1. [+69,-1] Kwon isn't a monster~~~~~~ Kwon cried so much in front of Ji Soo's grave, how can he be a monster...? ㅠ 2. [+45,-1] Today's episode was daebak... It was great from the beginning till the end... How am I supposed to wait till next week? ㅠㅠ It's ending next week ㅠㅠ 3. [+35,-1] I think it might not be Kim Kwon.. This drama is making me curious till the end. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's sad that 'He is Psychometric' is ending next week. 4. [+25,-1] I'm really curious what Prosecutor Kang's big picture is about. ㅜㅜㅜ "This is what you call a kdrama development!!" seems like this drama is showing that. 5. [+19,-2] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ An-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 6. [+9,-0] I trust that it isn't Prosecutor Kang.. Because there are still lots of things we don't know yet. ㅠㅠㅠ 7. [+7,-0] Goosebumps. Are An's psychometric powers going to be recognized officially? 8. [+6,-0] I was so immersed in today's episode too.. It was confusing. ㅠㅠ 9. [+5,-0] This is the best drama airing now~ I look forward~~♡ Article: Naver 'He is Psychometric' Park Jin Young furious at Kang Kwon's shamelessness 1. [+88,-2] Wow, I was so immersed while watching this today. I trust that this is part of Sung Mo's big picture. 2. [+76,-0] Lee An was the most pitiful one today... It feels as if he was being played... His parents died, Ji Soo died too, and his hyung hid so many things from him. He seemed like the loneliest person today. 3. [+54,-1] Prosecutor Kang seemed really shameless during the interrogation scene... Goosebumps... Jin Young and Prosecutor Kang aren't becoming enemies like that, are they? They used to be Kong Tteok brothers.. 4. [+25,-0] Hul.. It's the last episode next week... 5. [+24,-1] Lee An is so pitiful!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 6. [+7,-0] I trust that Prosecutor Kang is looking at the big picture. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's not the culprit. 7. [+6,-0] Wow, this is really interesting. I was totally immersed... Ji Soo was too pitiful. ㅠㅠㅠ Prosecutor Kang is pitiful too.. An is pitiful too. Everyone is pitiful. ㅠㅠㅠ 8. [+5,-0] Next week's the final episode. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ An will die if Prosecutor Kang is really the culprit. ㅠㅠㅠ 9. [+5,-0] Prosecutor Kang isn't going to kill himself at the end, is he?
  8. #Yubin To Reportedly Star In Drama For First Time In 6 Years soompi.com/article/131971… Yubin To Reportedly Star In Drama For First Time In 6 Years Apr 24, 2019 by M. Dang Yubin is reportedly appearing in a new drama! On April 24, an industry representative reported that Yubin has been cast in the new SBS drama “VIP” and already attended a script reading session last week. Previously, she made her acting debut with the 2013 OCN drama “The Virus.” Although she is only making a special appearance in some episodes, this will be her first time acting in a drama on a major broadcasting network. “VIP” is an office mystery melodrama that will tell the story of four women working as part of a department store’s VIP exclusive team as they face life head-on and overcome their past scars. Actors including Lee Sang Yoon, Jang Na Ra, Lee Chung Ah, and Shin Jae Ha are in talks to star in the drama, which is scheduled to premiere in August.
  9. Jang Dong-gun Makes a Transformation in "Arthdal Chronicles" Jang Dong-gun's appearance in the tvN drama "Arthdal Chronicles" was revealed for the first time. Jang Dong-gun plays Ta-gon, the son of the chief of the Saenyeo, an Arthdal tribe in "Arthdal Chronicles", a fateful story of heroes who create different legends. A picture of Jang Dong-gun looking down from the top of a mountain was released on the 22nd. In the picture, Jang Dong-gun looks keen and sharp, but without showing his emotion. Then he smiles a little, as if he is sure of something, and completes the mountainous picture. It's the visual that steals attention. Jang Dong-gun has long hair with a leather and fur armor and metal accessories. Kim Yeong-hyeon and Park Sang-yeon who wrote "Arthdal Chronicles" explained, "He doesn't show reaction, unlike Song Joong-ki (Eun-seom), and he was raised to show no emotion. He's the most skillful character in Arthdal. He hides pain deep within his heart. The reason why he endures without showing emotion is not for his own sake, but for the survival of many more people". The writers said, "Ta-gon is the most sympathetic character, yet the most dangerous. Jang Dong-gun is doing an excellent job of portraying Ta-gon, who is unstable. We hope the real quality of Jang Dong-gun hidden behind his good looks meets Ta-gon and stands out. The scenes in which Jang Dong-gun appears carry great intensity". ___________ "Arthdal Chronicles" is directed by Kim Won-seok, written by Kim Yeong-hyeon, Park Sang-yeon, and features Song Joong-ki, Jang Dong-gun, Kim Ji-won, Kim Ok-bin, Kim Eui-sung, Jo Sung-ha. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2019/06~Upcoming, on tvN. Source : tenasia.hankyung.com/... Translation : Hancinema
  10. Stars That Are Being Demobilized From the Military in 2019 "I declare discharge from the military". Stars who have been serving their duties to the country are almost done. National Service is a compulsory duty every Korean man has to respond to, and the same goes for Hallyu stars. Every year, they put down their duties as stars and concentrate on doing their best for national defense. A bunch of Hallyu stars who have had the taste of several successful films and movies were admitted to National Service and had fans waiting for them. Im Si-wan is one of them and starting with his discharge, we take a look at other stars that are done soon. ◆Lee Min-ho Lee Min-ho is done on the 25th this month. Under the new system, alternative military service for hm began in May 2017 at Gangnam-gu Office in Seoul. 10 months later, he was admitted to the Nonsan Training Camp in March last year and completed 4 weeks of basic training. Lee Min-ho had been in an accident where he broke his thigh and ankle bone while filming the drama "City Hunter". It is good news that stars who have served well in the military are being discharged. For Hallyu stars, the hiatus is bound to be a fatal career factor. Nevertheless, attention is being paid to what they will be coming back with once they are discharged. (skipped unrelated.....) Source : moneys.mt.co.kr/news/... Translation : Hancinema
  11. I love that she's the one initiating the kiss hehehe. Sorry wy I am excited seeing the kiss scene. Would there be more hahaha
  12. LOve the still shots (especially the kiss scene ) and fan art. Thanks for sharing!
  13. @immorethant I hope instead of him, it’s about both of the leads with dialogues! #StillHopeful Press conference is on 1st? Don’t they usually take place a week earlier or few days earlier?
  14. Stars That Are Being Demobilized From the Military in 2019 "I declare discharge from the military". Stars who have been serving their duties to the country are almost done. National Service is a compulsory duty every Korean man has to respond to, and the same goes for Hallyu stars. Every year, they put down their duties as stars and concentrate on doing their best for national defense. A bunch of Hallyu stars who have had the taste of several successful films and movies were admitted to National Service and had fans waiting for them. Im Si-wan is one of them and starting with his discharge, we take a look at other stars that are done soon. ◆Kim Soo-hyun Kim Soo-hyun is demobilizing on the 1st of July. Despite the fact that he was given a level 4, which is equivalent to alternative in public service, due to a heart problem he had in 2012, he recovered in full health and entered for active duty. He delivered a message to all those who care about him before he left. His army life was so earnest that he was made sergeant earlier than expected. When he discharges, it is expected that he will come back with various dramas and movies. (skipped unrelated.....) source : Hancinema
  15. Hi @Doramy ...you shouldn't quote images.. it's the rules that you have to follow in the thread.. brw, Lion always chase the bunny first before they eat them..LOL @Kasmic I think he is not scared looking at her...he is just amazed with the beauty in front of him..and wondering why this beautiful woman is a lesbian..LOL
  16. hehe...i would prefer her not to have that relationship - personal bias...not against comedians..just not her 'style'? heheh
  17. Yup this movie definitely hit it home for the kpop fans. I see them using scenes from HPL to express their feelings LOL like some of u said here, it might not be doing well domestically, but internationally, its considered good.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements