Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. He he he... It is dear!! They are so cute & how can we ever blame them..???! And you are a super funny fangirl of Daniel, dear!! I am extremely happy that I invited you here... And we rock this thread!!! Only 40 pages for 200!!!!! YYAYYY!! I love this happy vibe so much!!!! Let's have so much fun here & you have to do your studies well too... Please don't let this joy interrupt your studies ever dear!!!
  3. 628 ahhhh so stress today so I have two bosses. 1 ex boss and 1 my current boss. My ex boss sentiment to my current boss and seems want to cut my current boss events. I want to said to my ex boss something like “ma’am when you were in this position you were also doing the same things. Why when other people doing it too you become this sentiment? Don’t you ever looked to yourself first before you judge other?” <~~~ but I can not say this because they both like, mmm, love me too much. ahhhh stress can I change my job? and my ex boss a bit sentiment to me too when I explain things for my current boss she said I take his side? So? He is my boss? I must to take his side. I am a loyal cheerleader. ARGHHHHHHHH if I have a next life I want to be a supermodel. Chebal..
  4. There was also the CCTV of the fight between SH and JS which could ultimately prove that the fall of SH was an accident if it was and may have recorded the actions of EJ running back and forth and putting the shoes of SH on the roof. I wonder if the guard had made copies of the CCTV and had it hidden with the diary?
  5. Park Bogum Did a Live After the End of His Recent Event with His Bare Face That Left Netizens Stunned Once Again Park Bogum flashed his beautiful clear skin in a recent live. Park Bogum was recently in Kobe, Japan for a talk event in commemoration to the release of his Japanese music release titled 'Bloomin' on May 19th. After the end of the event, the actor greeted his fans through his Youtube live and went from speaking Japanese to Korean for his fans to understand him better. The actor was seen with his bare face, easily noticeable from his eyebrows. Still, his skin was so clear and smooth that had fans envious of his skin again. https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2019/05/21/park-bogum-did-a-live-after-the-end-of-his-recent-event-with-his-bare-face-that-left-netizens-stunned-once-again-229193
  6. Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo have fun on a lovely date at the beach in the next episode of “The Secret Life of My Secretary.” “The Secret Life of My Secretary” is about a romance between cold-hearted boss Do Min Yik (played by Kim Young Kwang) who has facial blindness, and his secretary Jung Gal Hee (played by […] The post Kim Young Kwang And Jin Ki Joo Enjoy A Beach Date In “The Secret Life Of My Secretary” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  7. gosh sorry guys , but I just had to say it. I admit PMY and her current co-star do have amazing chemistry now off-screen. But I got a feeling she has the same chemistry with ABH too. I'm keen to see their bts but tvn only uploaded the main characters. huhu.
  8. Have you watched SKY Castle? But you should give your mind a break first after just finishing My Mister, haha... or you'll really burn your brain. @cenching My thoughts about the same as yours. I thought the ending was great as everything is accounted for, and then we're also being reminded that the problem didn't just go away or ended. It is still prevalent even now. 626
  9. he looking so childish over there among so many girls. thanks for the gif @parkeunbinchoidaniel
  10. 'Her private life' Park Min-young ♥ ︎ Kim Jae-wook, the secret of 'Couple' from date to art gallery Enter Article 2019.05.21. Original article 1:05 pm Good . Good . comment Font Body size Small Body size Size Print 이미지 원본보기 [OSEN = Sung Mi Kyung] 'Her private life' Park Min-young - Kim Jae-wook's couch is the talk. Cable Channel TVN drama 'Her Private Life' (play Kim Hye Young and director Hong Jong Chan) won the first place in the drama TV episode for 3 consecutive weeks (based on the good data corporation episode index). In addition, Kim Jae-wook and Park Min-young ranked first and second in the top-ranked casting section, proving that it is a hot issue drama. In particular, Park Min Young and Kim Jae-wook are collecting topics with couples who doubt their hopes. As visual and physical chemistry, two people's couples are making a big difference in heightening tension. Viewers are impressed by the "perfect combination of colors for every look", "it looks like Kimi is living on the boat because of the installation", and "the stylists seem to match each other." Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook are presenting the perfect couple office look as a suit fashion that tone and tone is outstanding. They make a bright and romantic mood with baby pink, blue, and white pastel colors that match the spring. In particular, the color match of Park Min-young wearing white two-piece and Kim Jae-wook wearing a pastel pink suit made the two people's romance tension sooty. The fake kiss directing The god 's fashion was black and white, and it emitted a sexy which stopped breathing. Also, depending on the situation, the color of clothes may be changed to increase the immersion level of the drama. If you have raised your nervousness with bright pastel tones, it is a match for dark tones in a moody emotional scene. In a fake parting scene, Kim Jae-wook wore a black suit with a brown fashion tone of Park Min-young, and the viewers commented, "It seems to me that two different people's feelings have gotten better because of the costumes." In the date look, it showed a different atmosphere at 180 degrees. In an amusement park dating, I completed a comfortable and stylish couple fashion with a trench coat and jeans that match beige with the basic color. In home dating, I felt natural and lovely. Especially, in the ghoststop scene, it gave the audience a smile with a confrontation mode that seemed to be divided into blue. Park Min-young, a stylist (Kim Goo Eun Bomi), said, "I watch the script in advance and consult with the other actor-style team in case of special scenes in advance." "I was wearing pants comfortably in kissing shots," he said. About Park Min Young's costume, she said, "In order to avoid going too monotonous in my career, I made use of pastel colors to make the season feel, while wearing a simple design for primary color costumes, I tried to make a difference from the previous works. "He said, adding that he likes to reflect on his opinions. Kim Jae-wook, a stylist, said, "When you get a script, you decide what to wear so that colors do not overlap or jump out." I tried various styling to show the hidden charm of Kim Jae-wook, who appeared in the first romantic comedy genre, while emulating the usual sexy image of Kim Jae-wook as much as possible. I used several pants and bold colors to feel the artist. " Park Min-young and Kim Jae-wook are showing their romance with a variety of marriage look. In the future, the two will also raise interest in how to boost the audience 's nervousness with a couple of doubles. 'Her private life' is broadcast every Wednesday, Thursday at 9:30 pm. /seon@osen.co.kr [Photo] TVN provided CREDIT TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE
  11. No worries. I think the one that got privatized might of been the first one that was uploaded because that one is nearly the same as part 1 except extended. It also seems like the one that is 1 minute 33 secs (part 1 that's in the playlist) might of been edited? Not sure though, and probably won't ever be unless someone here recalls watching the 1 minute 55 secs and then it being unavailable for viewing. The part 2 nothing has been changed since it's a separate video. You can view the now private video with english subs if you want. It's just above; the ig posts, and yeah naver doesn't but then again I can't view them on naver due to it not being available to view in my country. If you do watch the video, you'll notice that during the CEO, Wookie and In Na scene it's different to the one on youtube.
  12. So so so true dear!! I totally agree with you on this one.... She wanted to protect him at any cost because he was the last living person that she loves!! I am so crying here...!!!! He he he.... That's why we call him a detective, dear!! He has a great sense of humor & instinct which is fully fit for a real detective! And oMo... He is talking nonstop as he's giving her 4 reasons!!! How can he remember all those lines at once..??! Ooops... I am laughing so hard for your words dear!! Don't you think it's too harsh for our lovebirds..???! Seriously, she wasn't expected that the guy she believes would turn out to be a murderer!!!! Then she left his hand... She only wants her innocent love, not a villainous love!!!
  13. I looooove YM's way of scaring off a love rival (who wrote her a love letter that he conveniently didn't give to her ). To be honest I'm a little disappointed in eps 25-30. I want more cute couple scenes! My favorite moment from this set of episodes.
  14. I think solars ring is not the wgm ring. At first i thought it is ( and you dont know how much im happy that she also used her wgm ring after eric wore it when he was in his singapore schedule) but as i look at it over and over again its not the hexagonal ring. At first sight if you are ddongie shipper it looks hexagonal but if you will look at her palm side its not hexagonal. (Im reffering to her ring that she used during festival evant) but this ring that she use in the show rewritten the charts i hope it is. But im still happy that eric still used his hexagonal ring eventhough im not still sure if it is the wgm ring bcoz as far as remember it has a green. Part. But i still do hope for them to be together even just for a collaboration since their voices are perfect for each other.
  1. Load more activity