All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. SJH New Downy CF Photos https://www.instagram.com/p/C50HddzpOHS/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
  3. Today
  4. Not the boy? He is the cutest. I think it’s stepbrother next. He has not surfaced in many episodes. I want to know the ending and the characters are becoming tiresome. HW could just say to old Yoon,” I’ll step back, leave my son and me alone, here is my letter of resignation”. End of the excruciating story. The whole list of tragic/comedic events was spawned by him cheating on JC’s mother. Adulterers always claim it’s their lives and their personal affair. But in every instance and every culture, even permissive societies, other people get hurt, emotionally or physically or mentally. With or without the drama. The characterisation of HW as a mother fighting to keep her son seems to change to fighting for his inheritance. Old Yoon now wants to have his cake and eat it; marry his young mistress, own his mother’s company and since HJ cannot have children then he would want to keep YK too. Keeping the company and marry his mistress seems to be his right. But I have never understood how the old woman could ‘have’ her great grandson over the mother and now the grandfather? Kdrama family law. Who? Used to be just HJ, now old Yoon as well. But I don’t think it’s time yet. Still 1/2 of the show to go.
  5. SJH New Downy CF Photos https://www.instagram.com/p/C50HddzpOHS/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
  6. (Posted on: Wednesday, 17 April 2024) Zhu Yi Long: His 36th Birthday He shares a Cake with Charlie Chaplin because their birthday falls on the same day - 16 April.
  7. Claudia Kim Comments on Her First-Ever Special Makeup Attempt for "The Atypical Family" by Lily Alice, April 16, 2024 0 1 Kim Su Hyun, aka Claudia Kim, undergoes a shocking transformation for her character in The Atypical Family. The Atypical Family tells the story of a family of superpowered individuals who have lost their abilities due to chronic diseases common to modern-day people and a woman who becomes involved with them. The stills depict Bok Dong Hee's (Claudia Kim) shocking transformation. Once a successful model, she has now gained significant weight and lost her ability to fly due to her heavy body. Just as she attempts to break free from the constraints of the Bok family, a "suspicious intruder" named Do Da Hae (Chun Woo Hee) appears, bringing variables to her plans. Claudia Kim described Bok Dong Hee saying, "Bok Dong Hee is like a character someone looks up to. Although she has her inner conflicts and stress, she doesn’t compare herself to others and strives to become a better person with her own confidence." Commenting on her first-ever attempt to try on special makeup to portray Bok Dong Hee, Claudia Kim said, "It was much more challenging than I had imagined. However, looking at the scenes, I feel grateful as an actress that my character Bok Dong Hee is enriched [through special makeup]." She also commented on the reason for choosing The Atypical Family, saying, "After watching director Jo Hyun Taek's previous drama SKY Castle, I thought he depicted the conflicts between characters well. I became curious about how he would direct The Atypical Family. I also liked the actors I would be working with, and I was eager to play and grew fond of Bok Dong Hee as she seemed like a difficult character to approach. I was excited about the physical transformation." The Atypical Family will premiere on May 4. More news about the K-drama's OTT streaming service is yet to come. https://mydramalist.com/article/claudia-kim-comments-on-her-first-ever-special-makeup-attempt-for-the-atypical-family
  8. Lee Yoo Young Smiles Brightly Despite Leading a Tough Life in "Dare to Love Me" by Lily Alice, April 16, 2024 0 Actress Lee Yoo Young transforms into a resilient and hardworking woman in the upcoming KBS2 drama Dare to Love Me. Dare to Love Me tells the story of Shin Yoon Bok (Kim Myung Soo), a Confucian scholar of the 21st century, and Kim Hong Do (Lee Yoo Young), a woman with a reckless and straightforward personality. Kim Hong Do is the head of her household and a hardworking employee. She is an assistant working on a contract basis for the design team of an SME (small and midsize enterprise) domestic clothing brand and is nicknamed Musuri because she handles miscellaneous tasks for her seniors at work and receives constant belittlement. Despite her circumstances, she harbors a big dream of becoming a designer for a global luxury fashion brand. Kim Hong Do reunites with Shin Yoon Bok (Kim Myung Soo), with whom she formed a special relationship a long time ago. In the following still, Kim Hong Do is shown smiling brightly. The next still shows her crying, her shoulders hunched and hands clasped together, hinting at the difficult life she has led, always belittled by others. In the next still, from her determined expression, one can sense her resilience as she bravely withstands the hardships of life and refuses to back down. Dare to Love Me will premiere on May 13. More news about the K-drama's global OTT platform is yet to come. https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-yoo-young-smiles-brightly-despite-leading-a-tough-life-in-dare-to-love-me
  9. Kwak Sun Young Plays a Passionate Detective in "Crash" by Lily Alice, April 16, 2024 2 0 Actress Kwak Sun Young takes on the challenge of action acting in Crash. In the K-drama, the actress plays the role of Min So Hee, the chief of TCI who will do anything to solve a case. Expressing her excitement, she said, "The script was really interesting," adding, "Especially, the line 'Grabbing the steering wheel instead of a knife' left a strong impression on me." The Hospital Playlist actress remarked, "I was surprised to learn that accidents caused by cars, which are usually thought of as a means of transportation, are more numerous and diverse than I thought." Noting the significance of the drama's theme and message, Kwak Sun Young revealed the reason for choosing the project: "[Imagining] the TCI team tracking down villains on the road and capturing them made me feel exhilarated to the point where I thought, 'I definitely want to try this.'" Min So Hee is a character who possesses all the qualifications and skills required for the job of a detective, such as martial arts and exceptional driving skills. Therefore, Kwak Sun Young had to acquire the necessary action skills for her drama character. Contrary to the expectations of it being challenging for someone going to the action school for the first time since her debut, Kwak Sun Young said her experience was "exciting and enjoyable." She continued, "Of course, I had concerns about [how I would manage to] get it all together during the actual shooting, but thanks to the good planning by the martial arts director and the cooperation of the martial arts team, there weren't any major difficulties." Commenting about her character, the actress said, "Min So Hee is not only skilled but also deeply committed to justice and has a lot of integrity. She never bends in the face of injustice but also knows how to handle crises flexibly," said Kwak Sun Young. Inviting viewers to tune in to the drama, the actress said, "I hope viewers can feel and enjoy all the passion and effort the TCI team has put into solving traffic crimes". She concluded by saying, "From scorching summers to chilly winters, everyone worked really hard. I hope viewers will watch attentively how the members of TCI come together to solve various traffic crime incidents." Crash will premiere on May 13. More news about the K-drama's global OTT streaming service is yet to come. https://mydramalist.com/article/kwak-sun-young-plays-a-passionate-detective-in-crash
  10. Yoo Seung Ho and Na Moon Hee confirmed for new K-drama I’m Home; Jeon Hye Jin unable to join cast Yoo Seung Ho and veteran actress Na Moon Hee are confirmed to star in the upcoming K-drama I’m Home, while Jeon Hye Jin is unable to join the cast. Read on! By Moupriya Banerjee Yoo Seung Ho, who starred in dramas like Memorist and Moonshine was reported to be in talks to lead the new K-drama I’m Home. Published in 2023, the reports further stated that veteran actress Na Moon Hee was also positively reviewing the offer. In addition, Not Others’ actress Jeon Hye Jin also received a proposal to star in the drama. On April 15, the latest coverage by a Korean media outlet reported that Yoo Seung Ho and Na Moon Hee have confirmed their appearances in I’m Home. The same report also mentioned that Jeon Hye Jin has since dropped out from the drama, as she will be unable to join the cast. Na Moon Hee will lead the drama as Hong Jeong Hee, who inherited her parents’ convenience store in front of a school. She lives a busy life, working as the owner of the general store. However, after her husband’s sudden death in an accident, she grapples with loneliness. During her difficult time, she stumbles upon Jeong Dong Ju, who soon becomes her family. Yoo Seung Ho will portray the role of Jeong Dong Ju. The upcoming drama I’m Home is adapted from a Japanese show named Home Drama! The Korean remake will follow a story about a newly-formed family, who are not related by blood, emphasizing the value of human relationships. Set in a busy daily life's backdrop, I’m Home will depict the story of people who are too engulfed by their everyday chores and are unable to exhibit love for their families. As they regret, feel sorry, and hate themselves for doing so, they learn to embrace the people around them, making their own families. I’m Home will be an extraordinary collaboration between Tinted With You and Green Mothers’ Club director Ra Ha Na and screenwriter Lee Bo Ram. The production responsibilities will be carried out by SLL (formerly known as JTBC Studios). Filming for this drama is scheduled to kick off this June. Following that, the broadcasting channel, release date, and other additional details will be revealed. https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/yoo-seung-ho-and-na-moon-hee-confirmed-for-new-k-drama-im-home-jeon-hye-jin-unable-to-join-cast-1295605
  11. You despise Kwakkie?!?!??! But he's so adorable. Wait, were you the one who also didn't like Lee Yi Kyung!??!?! The guy who played second lead in Marry My Husband?!?!?!? What do you have against funny men, chingu!?!??! Jamkkanman, why are you asking....? He's my son! Hands off Kwakkie! What do you mean? He's actually quick witted and smart IRL - you can tell when you watch him in variety shows. Unfortunately, he does get typecast as the "happy go lucky guy" quite often. That's because he's extremely good in comedy and has great comic timing - something that not many actors in Korea are that good at tbh. But his previous roles before Queen of Tears were: Gaus Electronics - pure comedy role - he was ML Big Mouth - played a criminal stuck in jail Monstrous - played a villain He has also played a broody bodyguard in sageuk: He was only 18 years old when he played this character. Can you believe it? 366
  12. Combining comprehensive food and nutrition facts with a calorie target feature enhances dietary awareness and goal setting food and nutrition facts. This integrated tool provides detailed information about the nutritional content of various foods, including calories, macronutrients, vitamins, and minerals. The calorie target feature allows users to set personalized calorie goals based on their health objectives, such as weight management or improving nutritional balance. By utilizing this feature alongside accurate food and nutrition facts, individuals can make informed decisions about their diet, track their progress, and work towards achieving a healthier and more balanced lifestyle. Channel letter signs, in collaboration with Prosigndirect, offer businesses a dynamic and eye-catching signage solution Channel Letter signs. These signs are crafted using high-quality materials and cutting-edge technology, ensuring durability and visibility in any environment. Prosigndirect's expertise in signage design and fabrication complements the versatility and customization options of channel letter signs. From illuminated to non-illuminated options, businesses can showcase their brand with sophistication and impact. Partnering with Prosigndirect ensures professional guidance throughout the signage process, from concept to installation, delivering a standout visual presence that attracts customers and elevates brand identity. SellwithKaeden is your premier destination for finding the best condo real estate agent in Singapore best condo real estate agent. With a focus on expertise, professionalism, and client satisfaction, SellwithKaeden connects you with top-rated agents who specialize in condominium properties. These agents have in-depth knowledge of the condo market, including luxury developments, amenities, and investment opportunities. Whether you're buying, selling, or renting a condo, SellwithKaeden ensures you work with an agent who understands your preferences and can guide you through every step of the process. Trust SellwithKaeden to match you with the best condo real estate agent for a seamless and successful experience in Singapore's vibrant real estate market.
  13. (Posted on: Wednesday, 17 April 2024) Deng Wei : A Long & Emotional Post From A Fan Today, I would like to share this "Lovely" Post from a 💎. She says: LiebeDW "This summer I saw you because of Tu Shan Jing. I got to know you through the character. You have studied ballet since you were a child. And with your own hard work and strength, you were admitted to the Chinese Opera. This is also the first year that the Chinese Opera has opened a dance class. It only recruits more than 20 people, and you are one of them. You got injured while dancing and went abroad for treatment. After you came back, you continued to dance for a while. However, due to the serious injury, you could no longer do high-intensity exercise and had to take a leave of absence from school to recuperate. I don’t know how you struggled to convince yourself to accept this fact during this period. I only saw that during that period : - You dyed your hair in various colors, - Had your ears pierced, got tattoos, - Smoked, and took various fashion photos. You seem to be paralyzing your own spirits to vent your inner unwillingness. After loving the dance career for so many years, you finally had to give up. And your tattoo means 'escape' in Spanish. After dancing for so many years, it is all about your free and passionate youth and the love from the bottom of your heart. As a bystander, I feel very uncomfortable watching your story. Not to mention how much courage and strength it takes to experience such a thing personally. Mental endurance. Later, you slowly recovered and chose to debut as an actor. Although it was a forced change of direction, I saw that you liked the experience brought by this profession more and more. As you could experience the different lives of different roles. And you gave this profession the due. You have such a sense of awe and genuine empathy and love for the characters you played. I'm really happy for you. But seeing all the experiences you have had along the way, I feel sad for you : 1) On the first day of filming, you were called a stinker by some "Proxy Shooters". 2) You were ridiculed and scolded by the "Rude Proxy Shooters" at the airport, and slandered for "acting like a big star". As a result, you were unable to receive a role for eight months. 3) After you have finished filming "Lost You Forever", you were scolded by YZ and trended again. 4) Because of your trendy photos from your amateur days, you were predicted to collapse at any time and speculated on your decency 5) Because of your leg injury, you were scolded for looking ugly when walking. 6) Because you look too much like the photoshopped photos, you were scolded for plastic surgery, 7) Because you were wearing "Dental Braces", you were again slandered for looking "Ugly" when you smiled or laugh out loud. 8) You were scolded for being a resource person. 9) You were slandered for being in a relationship, 10) And there were tons of negative searches and articles. But you chose to ignore them and never stood up and said a word for yourself. 11) You kept a low profile in filming and developing your characters. But when the "cigarette butt throwing" incident came out, you faced your own problems head-on and quickly stood up to apologize to the public and regulate your words and deeds. 12) When you went to Xiamen to participate in an event, you would live broadcast to fans and show everyone the sea. 13) The fans felt sorry for you and defended you but were scolded. In such a miserable situation, you would drop in to comfort the fans and let everyone concentrate on watching the drama together to protect the drama. 14) You would help your female staffs with the luggage. 15) You would frequently look back to let the fans take your photos. 16) And if you were too involved in the filming, you would empathize with us in the evenings after work. 17) You felt sad and cried when acting out your character-role,. But in exchange for portraying the role with true feelings, you were scolded for a lack of acting skills. I don’t know why you were so badly criticized for no reason. If you were not injured and remained a dancer, you wouldn’t have experienced so much abuse. You could always be in high spirits and be confident. You have always been sober and rational, and it is difficult for you to shed tears for yourself. This is the first time I am seriously chasing stars. I feel really sorry for you when I see you wandering all the way. I couldn’t help but cry many times. It’s hard to imagine what you have gone through in those years. I will shed less tears than anyone else, and I don’t know when I will be able to exchange the sad words for "The Boat has crossed the Ten thousand Mountains". The way you came is now in the past. You are a very good, hard-working and real actor. You are a big boy who is sincere and warm to his fans. You are a star who is always worthy of my pursuit. We will be with you in the future and wish you well forever. "Born towards the Sun", I will watch you prove yourself with each work! Come on, Deng Wei ! Even if I am in a huge crowd, even if I am not seen, I will firmly support you, like you, and work hard in your direction. Because you deserve the warm love from every 💎 and we will always be moved by you and serve you. If your heart moves, let’s take action together with you! Are you all not touched after reading this "Post" ?
  14. 368 I am glad I have drama amnesia where I forgot a lot of the details or even all of the outline of a drama once I finished watching. So if I do re-watch something, it feels fresh because I don't remember the scenes. Randomly re-watching a local drama thanks to youtube. No idea why it is still riveting even though I have seen it before. Guess it is because the leads had great chemistry (they were rumoured to be dating) and the story was so volatile especially in the beginning. Too bad the second half of the daily drama was quite bad but still the first half is rather riveting. Spot on emotions and great dialogues. PS -- does anyone want to join me in watching weekend kdrama beauty and mr romantic. there is hardly any activity on the thread and so it would be nice to have people chatting even if the drama sucks...
  15. I like Yira, so she can stay. Maybe Min-Sook can go. Exactly. It was their business! Because she is, she just hasn't fully got there yet. Further pitting the sisters against each other. That scene in episode 1 seemed like a dream, I don't think it's happening. Three villains in one house! Now that I think about it, I can't deny this part at all. He did genuinely love her... however he still wants to kill her, so is it truly love anymore? Everyone was wearing all black amd funeral clothes in the preview. Who died?
  16. (Posted on: Wednesday, 17 April 2024) Zhu Yi Long: More Celebrations For His 36th Birthday Thermos and L'Oreal celebrated his birthday. (Credits to wenella for the clip below)
  17. Can one of the aunts die? They add nothing to the story. Chairman romeo was spot on in his assessment. Hye Won likes to talk big but she had the run of the company for 5 years. What did she achieve in that period? So she must not be that great at her job. She just thinks she is better than everyone. Also, he said what I felt from the start -- whatever happened between art MIL was between themselves. They were a couple. Who is Hye Won to poke her nose in? No one really. Her reactions always seem so overboard that she feels like the villain. Chairman Romeo is using Hye Ji as a tool for revenge. He feels Hye Won was the one who brought all the ill luck to the family and so the one who can cleanse her out is Hye Ji. He is going to sit back and watch the mess. As he is dying, he has also letting go of the past and going for someone he has always truly wanted -- regardless of who she is, he loved Hye Ji sincerely and she was the love of his life. So his actions make sense. If he had a good relationship with Hye Won, he may not have chosen that option but he can't stand her at all.
  18. 240416 [SPOTLIGHT] The Boyz' Kevin mentioned MARK on 'The Kstar Next Door'! “...I thought Koreans from outside should have one too (a gc)...during the holidays or long weekends, many people can't visit their families. So we meet up”
  19. @yamiyugi welcome the drama is full of many characters, can't figure them out yet, but is ok for me. the bad sister likes Uri. So she will be in worse terms with Suji. Suji is someone who doesn't display her feelings. When Uri caught her crying and asked her for the reason, she became so reserved and standoffish. as for her Sunbae who returned from the US, she never told him that she liked him, nor did she give a chance to present for her the "rings". It is clear he wanted her to marry him. Any way, I am not sure yet of the love triangles. Suji likes her Sunbae, the evil sister likes Uri who likes Suji
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..