Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @Lawyerh I heard that Nam Kimchi pull extra ticket booking for meet and greet...I mean...it’s still useless to me. I can’t even go there and meet him. How I wish I could get some freebies from the meetup imagine seeing him in person! Man... 632
  3. Full synopsis Kum-hee thinks she lives a decent life. She's supported her husband to become a successful plastic surgeon. And she has a peaceful life surrounded by a loving family. Her only wish now is to become a mother. After failing her sixth artificial insemination, she tells her husband that she wants to adopt a child. To Jun-hon, Kum-hee is the reason for his success. With her sacrifice, he becomes a famous doctor who gets an offer for a position at a big hospital. But his life gets twisted with two incidents: his mother comes back into his life, and he begins an affair with Sang-mi, daughter of the chairman of the hospital. After Jun-ho got caught cheating, Kum-hee's marriage is strained, causing the setback on her plan for adoption. Sang-won, Sang-mi's younger brother, wants to help Kum-hee make the marriage work, and he falls for her strongness and resilience. https://www.ondemandkorea.com/home-for-summer-e15.html
  4. Ha ha ha lol... exactly. I dont even feel like watching anything now. U did warn me not binge watching MM, but i cant help it. Darkness can be addictive at times... And I think its a very smart drama. Different people can have different opinion / interpretation on how they perceived the ending. And for bonus, I totally see IU in different light now. 630
  5. This ep is so satisfactory despite not having sub. Just look at the pics: AR not knowing Esther had changed the 'murderer' drawings from VC to herself NJ sensing a commotion and taking a peep at the drawings Realising the murderer was none other than herself Instinctively stood up to have a clearer look Grandma used up all her strength for the hardest slap
  6. He he he... It is dear!! They are so cute & how can we ever blame them..???! And you are a super funny fangirl of Daniel, dear!! I am extremely happy that I invited you here... And we rock this thread!!! Only 40 pages for 200!!!!! YYAYYY!! I love this happy vibe so much!!!! Let's have so much fun here & you have to do your studies well too... Please don't let this joy interrupt your studies ever dear!!! Then I'd be broken down because I am the one who invited you here!!...
  7. 628 ahhhh so stress today so I have two bosses. 1 ex boss and 1 my current boss. My ex boss sentiment to my current boss and seems want to cut my current boss events. I want to said to my ex boss something like “ma’am when you were in this position you were also doing the same things. Why when other people doing it too you become this sentiment? Don’t you ever looked to yourself first before you judge other?” <~~~ but I can not say this because they both like, mmm, love me too much. ahhhh stress can I change my job? and my ex boss a bit sentiment to me too when I explain things for my current boss she said I take his side? So? He is my boss? I must to take his side. I am a loyal cheerleader. ARGHHHHHHHH if I have a next life I want to be a supermodel. Chebal..
  8. There was also the CCTV of the fight between SH and JS which could ultimately prove that the fall of SH was an accident if it was and may have recorded the actions of EJ running back and forth and putting the shoes of SH on the roof. I wonder if the guard had made copies of the CCTV and had it hidden with the diary?
  9. Park Bogum Did a Live After the End of His Recent Event with His Bare Face That Left Netizens Stunned Once Again Park Bogum flashed his beautiful clear skin in a recent live. Park Bogum was recently in Kobe, Japan for a talk event in commemoration to the release of his Japanese music release titled 'Bloomin' on May 19th. After the end of the event, the actor greeted his fans through his Youtube live and went from speaking Japanese to Korean for his fans to understand him better. The actor was seen with his bare face, easily noticeable from his eyebrows. Still, his skin was so clear and smooth that had fans envious of his skin again. https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2019/05/21/park-bogum-did-a-live-after-the-end-of-his-recent-event-with-his-bare-face-that-left-netizens-stunned-once-again-229193
  10. Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo have fun on a lovely date at the beach in the next episode of “The Secret Life of My Secretary.” “The Secret Life of My Secretary” is about a romance between cold-hearted boss Do Min Yik (played by Kim Young Kwang) who has facial blindness, and his secretary Jung Gal Hee (played by […] The post Kim Young Kwang And Jin Ki Joo Enjoy A Beach Date In “The Secret Life Of My Secretary” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  11. gosh sorry guys , but I just had to say it. I admit PMY and her current co-star do have amazing chemistry now off-screen. But I got a feeling she has the same chemistry with ABH too. I'm keen to see their bts but tvn only uploaded the main characters. huhu.
  12. Have you watched SKY Castle? But you should give your mind a break first after just finishing My Mister, haha... or you'll really burn your brain. @cenching My thoughts about the same as yours. I thought the ending was great as everything is accounted for, and then we're also being reminded that the problem didn't just go away or ended. It is still prevalent even now. 626
  13. he looking so childish over there among so many girls. thanks for the gif @parkeunbinchoidaniel
  1. Load more activity